Paranormal Research Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers

"It's perfect!" Heather exclaimed gleefully as she admired the cabin. "Thanks, John!"

Diane gave Heather and I a funny look as Heather pulled me into a full kiss on the lips and I returned it, but my best friend was too polite to say anything.

"So," Diane began, "This really is a dream, right?"

"Well, kind of," I replied.

"And I'm dreaming it, right?" Diane said, staring at me.

"I suppose that all three of us are dreaming right now." I said.

"Sure," Diane said dismissively as she flopped back on the bed, her eyes squinted shut and her forehead knit as though she were trying to reason through a difficult problem in her head. "Well, I'm having the most realistic dream I've ever had before. I hope that neither of you mind if I'm going to try to change the content of the dream a bit."

Both Heather and I laughed at the intense concentration that was written on Diane's face. It was anyone's guess what she was trying to do, but nobody could fault her for lack of effort.

"Diane, I don't think that's going to work for you. Listen, buddy. I just made the cabin for Heather. Why don't you tell me what you want and I'll make it happen for you?" I offered.

"Fine," said Diana in a frustrated tone as she opened her eyes. "If this is going to be the most realistic dream I've ever had, then I would like for this to be a dream with some sex in it. I haven't gotten laid in ages, and ever since I made out with you last night I've been hornier than a dog in heat! If I can't fuck you in real life, then you had best fuck the living shit out of me here in this dream so that I can at least have something to think about the next chance I get to masturbate."

So much for not visualizing sex and wishing for it. But I took some relief from the fact that the ladies seemed interested in sex even outside of this reality, and Diana brought up the topic here.

"You know," Heather offered thoughtfully, "I've been thinking just about the same thing."

"But the only guy here is your cousin! Don't you think that you'll feel kind of weird when you wake up if you let yourself dream about sex with him? Run on and leave the two of us alone," Diana pleaded.

"I'm in love with him, and he feels the same way about me Doesn't it make sense? You know how much John and I have always meant to each other. And in regards to feeling weird after dreaming about sex with each other, John and I have had sex dreams before where we didn't just have sex, he actually got me pregnant, at least in this reality. And when we woke up, not only did we not feel weird about it, it actually led to John and I making out in real life this morning. And I just about got him to do it with me while we were awake."

Diana looked at us both with wide eyes. "Dude, you were making out with your own cousin?" she said in shock.

There was no sense in hiding what had happened from my best friend. And if Heather and I were in love, it was only a matter of time before we had to tell everyone. "Yes, Diana. That's what our little walk was about. She's right. We were making out."

Diana grinned at us. "Now I know I'm dreaming." She squirmed on the bed as she contemplated the notion. "You know, that's actually kind of hot!" she said with a wicked, wide-eyed, excited smile.

"I'm in love with him, Diana," Heather repeated quietly. "Whether we're cousins or not, I'm in love with him."

Diane was silent for a long moment. "You know that I'm in love with him too, right?"

Heather didn't answer.

"Since this is all just a dream anyway, can we share him?" asked Diana pleadingly. The moment seemed filled with quiet tension.

"Ladies, don't I get a say in this?" I asked.

"NO!" they replied suddenly in laughing unison as they rolled over, pinning me to the bed from either side. It was as though my question had magically dispelled the tension in the air.

"You and I are going to finish what we started last night!" Diana whispered hotly into my ear as she kissed the right side of my face and climbed on top of me, grinding the crotch of her blue jeans against my hard cock through my pants. "I'm on the pill, so there's nothing to worry about, and we've both waited way too long for this!"

I saw Heather stand up and fold her thick glasses, placing them on the rustic wooden table. I watched, mesmerized, as she pulled her pink sweater and white t-shirt over her head to reveal the soft flesh of her pale torso. She was beautiful in a rubensque, curvy manner that unmistakably marked her as a woman among women. She smirked at Diane with a cocky grin. "You're not going to finish what you started with him last night as long as you've got your pants on!" Heather said cheekily as she unzipped her blue jeans and slid them off of her smooth, shapely legs. Wearing only her socks, bra, and panties, she climbed back onto the bed and kissed me hotly, her sweet wet tongue in my mouth. This wasn't a mere kiss between cousins. This was a kiss between two people that had loved each other for a lifetime and were taking that pure, beautiful love that they already had to a sublime next level. "Besides, Diane, I've literally known him since we were babies together, and so I've waited a lot longer for this than you have. And I'm NOT on the pill, and I'm probably already pregnant with his child, at least in this little alternate reality we're in!"

I felt more than saw Diane stand up, and heard the sounds of clothing being shed. Then I felt my belt being unbuckled, and felt Diane pull my pants off. "Fine, Heather. You fuck him first. I'll watch him fuck his cousin before he fucks me. But after you're done with him, it's my turn."

Heather and I broke our kiss just long enough for me to shed my shirt. I was immediately aware of the warm softness of her feminine belly pressing against my abdomen, and the cool, smooth texture of her satin bra pressing against my chest. Reaching behind Heather, I unfastened her bra with one hand. With the other, I reached down, feeling the supple curves of her ample buttocks through her soft cotton panties as she gasped into my mouth. I pulled her bra off, freeing her soft breasts. She sighed, a musical, high-pitched "Oh!" as I rolled her over and sucked one of her pink nipples into my mouth as my rock-hard cock ground against the crotch of her panties.

Heather rolled over, pulling me on top of her. Our mouths moved together, kissing with intense heat and passion, as my hand moved across the warm softness of her breasts, down the soft skin of her adorably chubby belly, down under the waist of her panties, and into the treasure that rested between her legs. She moaned into my mouth as I felt the moist lips of her vagina part to accept my touch to her most intimate region. Everything about my cousin's pussy was delicious heat, wetness, and sweetness. Everything about her body was delightful warmth and softness. Our mouths were moving intently together as she ground her slippery pussy against my hand.

Suddenly, Heather and I were startled to feel her panties jerked down her legs. "If you're going to finger your cousin in front of me, you should at least let me see it!" Diane whispered hotly as she pulled the soft cotton panties off of Heather, revealing the heart-shaped nest of curly dark-blonde hair that surrounded her genitals. "You know, I've always known that you and Heather were close, but somehow if you were fucking a cousin I would have expected it to be Sarah. Heather just seems too sweet and quiet to do something like that."

"I had sex with Sarah last night," I said with a grin in between kisses with Heather as my fingers moved inside of my cousin's slick pussy.

"So, John, how did your best friend end up being the only one around that wasn't getting some hard dick? Do you have any idea how horny I've been lately?" Diane asked with mock-annoyance.

I looked over at Diane. My beautiful best friend stood near the bed, completely nude. Her curvy, shapely body was a perfect combination of soft femininity and sturdy athleticism, and she was exquisitely beautiful. Her flawless white skin was delicately enhanced with beautiful, artistically executed tattoos that complemented her natural beauty. She smiled at me as she tossed Heather's panties into a corner. "Like what you see, John?" She said in a boldly husky voice. She ran her hand down to the dark, neatly trimmed pubic hair that framed the moist slit between her legs. "Good. Because our days of being just friends are over. Today, you're going to find out everything you've always wanted to know about your best friend's pussy. How does that make you feel?"

I couldn't answer, and I doubted that Diane really wanted or needed me to. The kisses between Heather and I were feverish, our hands frantically taking in every square inch of our lover's body. It took every bit of my self control not to remove the fingers that my sweet cousin had welcomed into her body, and replace them with my rock-hard cock. "Let me kiss you between your legs, Heather." I whispered breathlessly.

She nodded her assent, and soon I found myself between her wide feminine hips, my head between the supple flesh of her soft thighs as I eagerly lapped the honey from her moist slit. Her unruly pubic hair gently tickled my face, and I inhaled delightful lungfuls of Heather's sweet musk. Her scent intoxicated me with arousal as I buried my face in the wet deliciousness of her nether region. She had been so wet that her pubic hair had cool beads of moisture that I felt against my nose and lips as I licked and sucked at her heavenly pussy. I delighted in the delicate aroma of my own cousin's most intimate parts as I held her tender petals open, sometimes running my tongue up and down the insides of her moist pink slit, sometimes driving my tongue as deep as I could inside of her birth canal. Her sultry gasps and moans rewarded my efforts, urging me to please my oldest and dearest companion however I could. I carefully lubricated a finger with her sweet fluids, and reached inside of her, exulting in the feeling of the ridged texture of her inner body. I curled my finger upward inside of her, feeling a slightly rough patch of flesh on the top of her vaginal wall, and applied gently pressure downwards towards her pubic bone as I carefully licked and sucked at her vaginal opening and clitoris. Reaching around with my other hand, I gently traced a finger around the bottom of her clitoris, lightly massaging her perineum.

A thousand memories from the life that we had shared since birth flashed through my mind, reminding me of how much I had shared with Heather over the years and how much I loved her. My tongue traced delicate circles under the hood of her erect clitoris, lightly flicking her glistening pink nub while my fingers worked on her, inside and out. Her gasps were becoming increasingly frantic. "Oh my God!" she yelled as I went for broke and sucked her clitoris into my mouth, massaging it in a circular motion with the rough top of my tongue. "Ok!" She gasped as she came hard, her body wracked by convulsions and her hand tapping my shoulder as though she couldn't take any more.

There is something so beautiful that it's almost magical about the vaginal fluids of a fertile woman. Her natural nectar becomes thicker, richer. It is delightfully slick, like clear melted butter, but with the delicate muskiness of fine wine. It is rich with her natural pheromones, which can melt the hearts and resolve of even the strongest men. A scent that whispers of something safe, natural, nurturing, beautiful, and supremely desirable. As Heather's fluids bathed my tongue and her scent filled my lungs, I had never before felt such love and infatuation for any woman, or such need to claim her and be claimed by her.

As I gave my cousin's sensitive clit a break, I felt a hand wrap around my cock, and then I was shocked by a delicious, hot wetness that I felt engulf my manhood. Looking down, I saw that Diana was lying on her back with her head between my legs, sucking my hard cock deep into her throat. Her legs were spread and I could tell that her free hand was working frantically to please her sopping pussy. Diane's eyes were closed as her mouth moved over my rigid cock.

"Are you ready to go again?" I asked Heather as best as I could as Diane expertly sucked my engorged manhood. Heather nodded, and again I buried my face between her legs. I was sexually excited beyond what I had once believed was humanly possible, and based upon the amount of sweet nectar that greeted me between my cousin's legs I wasn't the only one that was experiencing unusual levels of arousal.

I ate her pussy like a man that had been dying of thirst drinking the clear, sweet water of a desert oasis, delicately tracing my tongue over and around the hood of her clitoris. I lapped and sucked between her legs, drinking her precious life-giving nectar, and delighting in the warm slickness of her sweet vagina, the tickle of her pubic hair against my face, and the texture of her swollen labia against my tongue. Her musk drove me mad with unspeakable desire. I needed to mate with this beautiful woman that I loved so much and that I had been blessed to have as a cousin. As these thoughts burned in my mind, I felt my best friend's mouth moving expertly along my manhood. My body was trembling, and I willed myself not to ejaculate deep into Diane's throat as as I licked my cousin's most intimate parts. I couldn't cum. Not yet.

Reaching beneath Heather, I felt the smooth pink skin between her pussy and the delicately puckered rosebud of her anus. I continued to eat her pussy as I gently traced a finger along the accessible portion of her butt crack, ever so gently running a finger around the outside of her forbidden hole as she thrust her pussy up at me. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, cousin, I love you!" she shrieked. I felt her clenching my hand between the perfect softness of her glorious, milky-white butt-cheeks as she unleashed an unintelligible cry of ecstasy and came again in my mouth, blessing me with even more of her sweet fluid. I exulted in the taste of a woman that, if she was not already bearing my child in this world, would be doing so very soon.

I couldn't wait any longer to make love to my cousin. I hated to wipe the fluids from my mouth because they had come from Heather, but I knew that she would appreciate my kisses more if I did. I wiped my own mouth with a blanket, and then pulled my cock from Diane's mouth and positioned myself between Heather's legs. She nodded at me eagerly. My cock was soaked by Diane's saliva, and Heather was wetter than any woman I had ever seen before. With one gentle push, I was sheathed entirely in the slick, moist depths of her warm, tight, unprotected pussy. We both let out a gasp of relief as we received what our bodies so desperately craved.

"That's it, John!" Diana said with wild, excited eyes as she turned to watch Heather and I, my best friend's fingers working frantically between her legs. "Fuck your cousin! Fuck your own cousin without any protection and cum inside of her!"

The cabin was filled with the wet sounds of frantic copulation between my cousin and I. Heather and I mated, our mouths meeting together wetly in deep, passionate kisses, the soft plumpness of her ample belly making slapping sounds as my abdomen met it again and again. I felt the slick tightness of her vaginal walls clench possessively around my manhood even as I claimed her insides with deep thrusts. At that moment, Heather and I belonged to one another completely. "Oh, cousin!" Heather cried out. "Oh, cousin, I love you so much! Please, cum inside of me! I want you to make certain that I'm pregnant! Plant your love deep within me until my belly swells with our child! Oh, please, make me a mother! Oh, pleeeease... aaaaah!" She never finished the sentence. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and I felt the slick walls of her drenched birth canal clench hard around my cock. Heather cried aloud as she experienced a mind-blowing orgasm. Her fingers tightened across my back and her soft legs clenched with all of her strength to pull me as deep into her trembling core as I could get. I could feel the tip of my hard penis pressed against her cervix, and knew that I was feeling her anatomical holy of holies, the most intimate part of her most intimate parts. Here was the entrance to her womb, the opening into the sacred chamber where the child that we would create together would grow. The slit at the head of my cock was sealed tightly against the natural portal that led from my cousin's vagina, through her cervix, and deep into her womb. If she wasn't already pregnant, just beyond that womb my sperm would find a ripe egg traveling down her fallopian tubes, and my cousin and I would be bonded together eternally as parents. As my beloved cousin's screams of inarticulate pleasure resounded within the cabin, I felt a hand lovingly and gently caress my testicles from behind.

"Cum inside of Heather, John. Make sure you've gotten your own cousin pregnant! God, I can't believe I get to watch this!" Diane whispered hotly as fingers that were slick with her own glistening moisture worked frantically between her shapely legs.

I felt like I was experiencing the creation of the universe. I felt my entire existence compressed into a singularity; all that existed was the act of fertilizing my beloved cousin's precious womb. And then that singularity exploded. "I love you, Heather! Yes, please let me be the father of your child! Please, cousin, have my baby!" I cried out as I felt the contractions begin within my own body, and I groaned with unspeakable pleasure as an ecstatic electricity filled my brain and washed over my entire body. Spurt after powerful liquid spurt erupted from my body deep into the fertile core of my cousin's drenched insides. I could almost feel her womb drinking my semen, sucking every drop that I could provide for the sacred purpose of creating life within her. Our orgasm seemed to last for ages, an all-consuming, mind-blowing experience that would be impossible to describe to anyone but the two of us who shared it.

Afterwords, I lay there, still sheathed deep inside of my cousin's hot, slick birth canal, and still rock-hard. My penis was still occasionally pulsing as my cousin and I continued to share our life-giving gifts with one another. "I love you, Heather," I whispered softly. Just a few weeks ago, I had known that Heather was the dearest human being in the world to me, but I had never taken even a moment to contemplate what it would be like to have her as a lover. Now that I knew what it was like to completely give my heart to someone that I trusted and loved completely, I couldn't imagine ever not having Heather as both my cousin and my lover. Perhaps even some day my wife and the mother of my children in the real world as well, no matter what anyone said about it.

"I love you, too." Heather whispered dreamily. She smiled beatifically as she lay beneath me, her pretty round face bathed in post-orgasmic bliss. "God, I feel so... I feel so complete! John, this is just so perfect!" she said as she kissed me. "But for now, you've got someone else waiting on you."

"You're sure you don't mind?" I asked Heather with some surprise. I didn't expect to have the energy to even move after an orgasm like that, but I recovered more quickly than I ever would have thought possible. I suppose that being a minor deity in an alternate reality has its perks.

"I don't mind!" Heather said. "She's your best friend, and a deal's a deal. I got to make love to you first, and now it's her turn."

I groaned painfully as I eased my sensitive cock from my cousin's slippery tunnel, and couldn't resist kissing Heather's soft lips again as I saw our mixed fluids trickling gently out of the sacred folds at the center of her vulva. I considered the implications of those warm, slippery fluids flowing together so freely. Our mixed fluids seemed to symbolize our merged hearts, and I felt hesitant to give myself to anyone but my cousin.

GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers