Paranormal Research Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers

Lisa ground her panty-clad pussy against me as Naomi was jerking me off. Through the thin, soft cloth of Lisa's panties, I could feel the distinct outline of her vaginal lips gently caressing me, her hot, wet arousal soaking through the soft fabric as Naomi's hands stroked my hardness. Lisa's eyes locked onto mine, and she kissed me almost tenderly as I felt her reach down to pull the soft fabric of the panties aside. She smiled and looked into my eyes, savoring the expression on my face as I felt the softness of her pubic hair brush gently against my cock, and then her moist vaginal lips delicately kissing the top of my throbbing member. She raised her hips, allowing her mother to hold my cock, and then Lisa sat down, her hot, slippery vagina engulfing my manhood. Naomi's hand remained wrapped around the base of my shaft until the last possible moment as I invaded the depths of her daughter's sweltering pussy.

From across the room, I heard my sister gasp as she saw me entering Lisa. Kim hadn't moved from where she stood watching us. Her eyes were riveted on us, her mouth opening slightly as her hand slowly slid down inside the front of the front of her pajama pants. Beneath the soft flannel, her hand began moving rhythmically.

Naomi moved her hand, gently massaging around the outside of her own daughter's vulva with delicate fingers as the beautiful young woman's slick vaginal walls stretched to accommodate my thick manhood. Soon, I could feel the smooth muscular firmness of Lisa's cervix caressing the tip of my glans with each stroke into the lovely girl.

Lisa uttered a squeak of surprise as her mother slowly, and not without some difficulty, inserted a single finger inside of Lisa's vagina, directly above the thick shaft of my cock. Naomi's fingernail gently scraped the top of my penis as she inserted her finger, before she curled it upwards inside of her daughter to rub against the top wall of Lisa's pussy. As I continued to fuck Lisa, I could feel the bony knuckle of Naomi's finger rubbing wetly along the top of my cock and stretching Lisa's pussy tightly around me, even as Naomi used her thumb to gently flick Lisa's clitoris. With her other hand, she reached under her daughter's ass to gently caress my testicles with her fingertips. Lisa and Naomi kissed desperately as Naomi's finger joined my cock in fucking her daughter's tight hole, even as I, in turn, fingered Naomi's own dripping-wet opening. I couldn't take much more of this.

Across the room, my sister Kim shed her t-shirt and dropped it on the floor, revealing her small, perky breasts and the top half of her lithe, athletic body. She stumbled as she tried to shed her pajama pants while walking towards us, revealing her cute pink cotton panties. Sliding the panties down over her narrow hips, she revealed a dark triangle of brown pubic hair covering her virginal pussy. Naked and beautiful, my sister approached the couch until she stood within arm's reach of us. She moved hesitantly, as though unsure of herself but looking for a place to join us. Sitting beside me to my left, my beloved little sister rested her head on my shoulder. I turned and gently kissed the top of her head, smelling her soft hair. She closed her eyes and sighed sweetly as she tenderly rubbed her virgin sex. Opening her eyes slowly, she looked directly at me as one of her slender fingers slowly began trying to work its way into the opening of her tight, innocent cleft. "I love you, brother," she breathed almost inaudibly. She only got her finger into herself to the first knuckle before chuckling nervously and resigning herself to rubbing the outside of her virginal pussy.

Removing her sodden finger from Lisa's pussy, Naomi gently rubbed the tender pink skin around the hood of Lisa's clit, delicately teasing the shiny pink nub and the twin folds that ran downwards from it. The hand that Naomi was using to caress my testicles disappeared, and looking over I saw Naomi licking and moistening her middle finger. The pious housewife grinned wickedly at her daughter as her hand reached around, feeling and caressing her daughter's smooth, round backside. Lisa's eyes grew wide as her mother slid her hand under her panties and used a well-lubricated finger to gently massage around Lisa's puckered butthole. I felt Naomi's fingers tease against Lisa's perineum as well as the bottom of my shaft as I pistoned in and out of Lisa's drenched pussy.

After gently teasing outside of Lisa's anus for several minutes, Naomi's eyed her daughter contemplatively, and then positioned her lubricated middle finger against the opening into her daughter's ass. Slowly and gently, Naomi began to apply pressure.

Lisa's beautiful eyes grew even wider, and she cried out in pleasure and shock as her mother's wet finger slowly penetrated the tight round opening into her most taboo orifice. Soon, Naomi's finger was buried entirely within her daughter's rectum. I was surprised that I could actually, through the back of Lisa's vaginal wall, feel a gentle pressure from Naomi's finger caressing against my cock.

With both of her lower holes being filled and stimulated both inside and out, Lisa's ragged breathing caught and she gasped, her entire body as still as a marble statue for a short moment. Then the beautiful young woman cried out like a wounded songbird as a powerful orgasm overcame her. Lisa's shapely jaw quivered, her eyes closed halfway, the veins stood out on her neck, her hands clenched into fists, and her abdominal muscles trembled and tightened visibly. Inside of her, I could feel her vaginal walls fluttering rhythmically around my cock, even as Naomi frantically rubbed the area surrounding Lisa's clitoris with one hand, while with the other she finger-fucked her daughter's asshole.

How I avoided cumming right then I'll never know. "Okay, too much!" Lisa gasped breathlessly to her mother after a long, earth-shattering orgasm. Not wanting to overstimulate her daughter, Naomi smiled triumphantly as she removed her hands from Lisa's body. With a grin, she inserted the shiny, well-lubricated finger that had been inside of Lisa's pussy into her mouth and sucked her daughter's pussy juices off of it appreciatively.

Lisa slid off of my slick, wet cock. She gently pushed her mother down onto the couch and stuck her ass out behind her enticingly as she knelt between her mother's legs. "Hurry up and fuck me from behind!" she whispered to me with quiet urgency. And then to her mother, "What the fuck were you thinking, Mom? I can't believe that you shoved your goddamned finger up my ass! I've never let anyone put anything in me back there! But, God damn, I've never cum so hard before in my life!" Slowly, Lisa began lowering her face towards the furry patch between her mother's smooth white thighs. "Don't worry, Mom. I've got a nice little surprise for you, too!"

Naomi chuckled as her daughter began gently licking and kissing her inner thighs, slowly and with infinite patience working her way towards the furry patch that marked the very orifice from which Lisa had been born. "Watch your language, sweetheart. I'm still your mother, you know. I thought that you would like having me finger your ass while he fucked you," Naomi said with a smile and a merry wink, "Not everyone enjoys that, of course. But I enjoy it sometimes, and as they say, like mother, like daughter."

I detected a silent look of surprise from Lisa towards her mother for a brief moment before the beautiful young woman returned to her task. She nuzzled her face gently against her mother's vulva, rubbing her perfectly formed nose and flawless face through the soft curls of her mother's pubic hair. Lisa paused and deeply inhaled a glorious lungful of her mother's intimate musk. And then, slowly and lovingly, Lisa's wet, pink tongue traveled languidly from the bottom to the top of her mother's pussy.

Naomi's entire body shuddered. "Lisa! Good God! Are you... I never suspected... are you bisexual or something?"

Lisa smiled up at her mother. "One surprise deserves another. Remember my roommate from back in college? I'm pleased to say that your pussy is every bit as delicious as hers. I never said anything before because I thought you would be pissed!" And then Lisa returned her attention to her mother's genitalia, her nose nuzzling through the soft pubic hair, her fingers and tongue gently teasing apart the soft lips of her mother's pussy. Lisa slowly inserted a pair of fingers into her mother's vagina as her moist lips and tongue skillfully caressed and stimulated the delicate and sensitive parts of her mother's sweet sex.

I used the moment as an opportunity to strip out of my clothing. Now, completely nude, I strode over behind Lisa to strip her disheveled satin panties down to her knees, exposing her adorable bottom and the enticing slit beneath it.

My cock was already glistening with moisture as I guided it back into the hot, wet depths of the beautiful young woman's pussy. As Lisa licked Naomi's pussy, I grabbed the swell of her shapely hips and pounded into her, her adorable butt jiggling exquisitely with every impact. The pale, round globes of Lisa's backside framed my view of the place where the glistening pink rose petals of her vagina gripped my cock, moving in and out, back and forth, in time with the sawing motion of my thick manhood. With the wet slap of each thrust I made into her depths, the blue satin nightgown that was bunched around Lisa's arms flapped softly against Naomi's shins.

Kim sat on the couch, watching in wide-eyed fascination and frantically masturbating her tender young pussy. She stood, and I could hear her bare feet approaching me from behind on the creaky hardwood floor. Soon, I could feel the softness of a hot, naked female chest with small, firm breasts pressed gently against my back as she knelt against the right side of my back. Kim's slender right arm wrapped around my chest from behind, and I could smell my sister's familiar scent. I could feel my sister's warm, soft hand right hand nervously exploring my body as I rutted with Lisa. Against my back, I could feel her left arm pinned between her abdomen and my back, moving rhythmically between her legs as she masturbated.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" Kim whispered into my ear. It was a loud whisper, as though she were afraid of being ignored or not heard. Her voice reminded me of a nervous schoolgirl. She was asking an innocent enough question, but one with implications under the circumstances that were anything but innocent.

I took a very brief pause from thrusting into Lisa. "I've always thought you were pretty," I replied to my sister honestly.

Lisa grinned up at her mother wickedly, her head bouncing rhythmically as I pounded into her from behind. I watched her insert a finger into her mouth, moistening it with her own saliva. I felt certain that Naomi knew what was coming. As Lisa licked and fingered Naomi's pussy, her other hand reached under the globes of Naomi's rear. Naomi grinned appreciatively, pivoting and slightly lifting her hips to expose her asshole as she watched her daughter's hand invade the cleft between her butt cheeks.

Naomi's voice was coming in high-pitched gasps as she approached orgasm from her daughter's fingers and tongue. Naomi's eyes grew wide as Lisa slowly began rubbing a wet finger around her asshole. Her entire body shuddered as her daughter's finger slowly began pressing into her anus, her body wracked with pleasure from her daughter's erotic vengeance.

I could feel my younger sister's lips fluttering in delicate kisses on the back and sides of my neck. I pounded hard into Lisa's pussy, and knew that I couldn't hold out much longer. "Lisa, I'm gonna cum," I whispered urgently.

Lisa pulled her face from her mother's crotch just long enough to breath a rapid "Cum inside of my pussy... make that pussy yours. I need all of it inside of me!" Her fingers continued to work on and inside of both the front and back of her mother's pelvic region as Lisa's mouth returned to the slick pink cleft of her mother's sex.

The sound of Lisa greedily licking and sucking her mother's pussy filled the room, along with the frenzied sounds of my body slapping against the beautiful girl's backside as I fucked her from behind. Kim's hand traveled down my abdomen to the region where I was joined to Lisa, as though my sister were desperately trying to make contact with my cock. The effect was almost like receiving a handjob while having sex at the same time. Naomi was breathing hard, her exhalations coming in high pitched sounds that were somewhere between a squeal and a high-pitched moan of pleasure. The air was thick with the rich musk of sex.

"I'm cumming!" I said in a trembling whisper as my body experienced a paroxysm of orgasmic pleasure. My hips instinctively rocked forward, forcing my cock deep into Lisa. I could actually feel the tiny opening of Lisa's cervix mating exactly with the meatus of my penis as I blasted powerful jets of potent sperm deep into the beautiful young woman's womb. Lisa's answer was muffled by her mother's pussy, but the clenching of her tight vaginal walls around my manhood told me that she was cumming yet again.

Kim's trembling body clenched tightly against my back as she joined us in orgasm. Naomi cried out in her own climax as my cock bucked and spurted long streams of potent sperm deep into the sacred depths of her daughter's womb. Lisa's vaginal walls were softly palpitating against me and serving to draw my sperm even deeper into her perfect young body. After long minutes of cumming, I slid my still-hard cock out of Lisa's pussy, a thick, shiny layer of her slippery natural fluids still coating its surface.

As my cock left the heat of Lisa's body, the coolness of the room on my wet member was somewhat shocking, but it did nothing to reduce my hardness. I felt my sister's hand reach around me almost immediately to wrap her soft fingers around my girth. As I turned to face her, she pressed her naked body hard against me, her lips mashing hard against my own. Her eyes were wild and her face flushed with need and excitement. As we kissed, she pushed me back against Lisa's bottom, and I felt the tip of my cock brush a softness that could only have been my sister's pussy. She kissed me feverishly, wickedly, incestuously. She pressed her body hard against mine, as though she was desperate to get as close as physically possible. In the process, she shoved me back against Lisa, who was in turn pushed further up onto Naomi's lap. Lisa laughed brightly and musically as she lost her balance and fell on top of Naomi, who cried out in amusement as their bodies fell into a tangled pile on the couch. My sister Kim collapsed on top of me, her face above mine, her hot breath on my face, and the dark patch of her pubic hair warm and soft against the top of my cock.

"I've wanted to give you my virginity for fucking ages, brother!" Kim whispered urgently as her eyes bored into mine and her soft mound ground against me. "It's time to make this a reality."

"Hey, what about me! I've been waiting my turn!" came Naomi's good-natured but annoyed voice from the couch. For a moment she struggled to push her exhausted daughter off of her, and then she laughed. "I'm starting to think that I'm never going to get some dick here! Well, it's not every day that I get to watch a man take his little sister's virginity, and the more worked up I get before the sex, the better it's going to be." Naomi winked at me conspiratorially. "For both of us," she added. "But, young man, I hope that you're up to providing me as many orgasms as you're going to owe me for making me wait!"

My sister's face disappeared as she lowered her head to inspect me closely between my legs, and it occurred to me that she had never seen a cock before mine. After looking at my manhood up close and tentatively stroking the still-wet surface with a warm hand for a long moment, she slowly closed her eyes. Slowly, gently, Kim rubbed her soft, smooth face against my manhood. Her soft, brown, shoulder-length hair gently caressed the skin of my cock and my abdomen. Lisa's vaginal moisture still clung to my member, occasionally leaving shiny wet spots on Kim's pretty young face. Then Kim opened her eyes and looked up at me, a silent question in her face. Whatever it was that she wanted to know from me, the answer that she seemed to see in my eyes appeared to please her. Without hesitation, my sister's hot wet mouth engulfed the end of my cock.

I felt certain that my sister had never given a blowjob before, but what Kim lacked in experience she did her best to make up for with enthusiasm. She could only get about half of my cock into her mouth, but her warm, soft hand caressed the part of my cock that wouldn't fit. Noisily, she sucked Lisa's pussy juices from my dick, closing her eyes in rapturous lust. For long minutes she sucked me, making my cock as hard as steel for her. Her own arousal was almost a palpable force in the room.

Suddenly, she stopped. Her eyes flashed open and she grinned up at me, before leaping on top of me like a wild predatory beast. I felt my little sister's slim, athletic young body crush down hard against mine, her flat abdomen fitting perfectly against my own and her small, firm breasts pressing hard into my chest.

For a long moment, my sister and I lay there, our eyes locked together. I kissed her on the lips, and she returned the kiss in kind, our lips and tongues moving together slowly and sensuously at first but gradually building in intensity. We kissed one another in a manner that has always been forbidden to siblings, but at the moment couldn't have seemed more natural or appropriate. Soft brown strands of my sister's shoulder-length hair caressed my face as we kissed desperately, our hands exploring each other's bodies. I luxuriated in feeling the pert nipples of her small breasts, the smooth curves of her back, and the twin hills of her athletic young buttocks. Meanwhile, the warm, damp softness of my sister's forbidden mound ground along the length of my cock. She gasped as I planted something somewhere between a lick and a kiss on the curve of her smooth neck. Since both my cousin and I both have a special weakness for kisses on the neck, it didn't surprise me that my sister would as well.

Kim looked into my eyes, and no communication was necessary for us both to know what would happen next. Slowly I felt her weight shift, and she raised her hips to line up her entrance with the tip of my cock, and she slowly began lowering herself onto me. The simple contact between my glans and the tender flesh between my sister's legs was beyond heavenly, but getting into her wasn't going to be easy. After a few false tries, she took it in her hand and carefully positioned it at her stubbornly tight opening, and I felt her slowly rock her hips backwards. Kim's face was scrunched in discomfort as she pressed her tender, virginal opening against me. My hard cock was becoming uncomfortably compressed before it slipped up along the front of Kim's vaginal lips and became pinned between us. Kim ground her pussy against me, massaging her clitoris with my still damp hardness. "I'm going to fuck you, brother" she breathed in a manner that didn't invite question. She giggled nervously. "I don't care how long it takes me to get you in there!"

Kim continued rubbing against me, masturbating herself with my cock as her opening became increasingly wet. I felt her tongue trace a moist line up the side of my neck just as it had in my dream of two nights earlier, and then she crushed her lips hard against mine. As we kissed passionately, I felt Kim raise her hips again. This time, as she lowered them I could feel the very tip of my cock catch inside of somewhere wet and wonderful. Kim and I looked into each other's eyes for a long moment. This was actually going to happen. There was no going back now. We both wanted this.

GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers