Paranormal Research Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GPLockwood
GPLockwood
633 Followers

Over the sound of the hard breathing and the sound of flesh rustling against flesh, I heard the quiet slap of bare feet approaching us on the creaky old hardwood floor. Looking over, I saw Erin stride into the room with a small glass bottle in her hand. She didn't look surprised to see us.

"For the love of God, John, can't you keep it in your pants for ten minutes?" Erin asked, but she didn't sound genuinely angry or even surprised to see what was going on before her. Erin sounded more concerned and slightly frightened than upset.

"Not if we have anything to say about it!" Lisa replied cheerfully from the place on the couch where she had been sitting, idly rubbing her sodden pussy while observing Kim's last few seconds of virginity with prurient interest.

Kim remained silent, but rolled her eyes in a juvenile expression of annoyance before pressing her hips down further, determined to give me her virginity whether her saintly best friend was watching or not. Kim's impossibly tight orifice stretched slowly, until all at once the head of my cock had popped suddenly past the tight barrier to her pussy and into her hot, wet, crushingly tight depths. She let out a sharp, squealing yelp before closing her mouth tightly, looking into my eyes and smiling with self-conscious embarrassment. My sister pressed downward somewhat awkwardly but insistently, but it didn't feel as though any more of my cock could possibly fit any deeper inside of her tight vagina no matter how slick it was, and her efforts were actually a little bit painful for me. I could only imagine how it felt for her. Kim's pussy felt so small and tight that I was actually worried about physically harming her if I tried to go any deeper.

I looked at my younger sister's pretty, familiar face. Her eyes met mine, and she smiled thinly through obvious discomfort. Then she closed her eyes, gently bit her lip, and inhaled audibly. Suddenly, almost miraculously, I could feel the hot, wet, indescribably tight walls of her pussy stretching to allow me to slowly penetrate deeper into her body. It wasn't much, perhaps another two inches of penetration before my progress ground to a halt again. But it was enough that, as she relaxed and sank back, it wasn't long before I felt the rest of my cock slowly force its way inside of my sister's body. She was able to stretch enough for me to get inside of her, but only just barely.

For a long moment, Kim sat on my cock, simply adjusting to the feeling of her vagina being stretched around my cock. Her breathing was deep, slow, and controlled. Then she opened her eyes to look down at the place where our bodies were joined in incestuous union. "You're inside of me," she said with a nervous, strained voice. It was one of those rare times in life when stating the obvious can seem profound.

Kim's eyes closed again, she took in a deep breath of air, and her jaw trembled slightly as she began to move almost imperceptibly. Slowly and gingerly, she was beginning to fuck me. I looked up at my little sister as we mated, our unprotected sexual organs joined in a gloriously wicked union of a brother and sister's combined heat and moisture.

Erin stood there staring at us, her pretty brown eyes wide with fascination as I deflowered her best friend. She was breathing deeply and her face was becoming flushed.

Naomi came and knelt beside us, her soft motherly hands gently caressing my chest and exploring Kim's athletic young body. "How does it feel, Kim?" Naomi whispered in a comforting, maternal voice. "Your first time... I remember mine like it was yesterday! David and I had saved our virginity for our wedding night, so that we could loose it together. I was so nervous that I would do something wrong! Of course, it all went just fine. It's a pretty special feeling, isn't it?"

Kim didn't respond, and I don't believe that Naomi really expected her to. Lisa squatted on the other side of Kim and I, her eyes lighting up with voyeuristic pleasure at the sight of my little sister slowly grinding her pelvis against mine.

Erin stood there like a statue; her pretty bare feet with their painted toenails were rooted to the floor. Erin's eyes were wide as she watched her mother and her older sister's hands travel along Kim and I, exploring the bodies of two siblings that were locked in the most intimate and forbidden of embraces. Erin's legs were pressed together, and she was discreetly rubbing her thighs against one another.

Naomi's hands traveled between our legs, gently caressing the sensitive area around the top of Kim's pussy, but careful not to go for the clitoris too quickly. Meanwhile, Lisa's soft, cool hands traveled along my little sister's thighs.

Erin took a deep breath, and with a trembling hand slowly crossed herself and began whispering a silent prayer. Her hands shook uncontrollably as she uncorked the small bottle she carried and moistened a thumb with the contents. She raised her hand to her forehead, where she drew a small cross on herself with the clear liquid. It was taking all of the willpower and spiritual discipline she could muster not to disrobe and join us.

Naomi bent down, kissing the side of my face and placing her warm mouth close to my ear. "Fuck your sister," Naomi whispered to me with a wicked, conspiratorial voice. "Fuck her and cum inside of her. Let me see what I've got to look forward to in a few minutes! Oh, I need some cock so badly! Before tonight is over, you had better be ready to give me some serious fucking involving multiple orifices as payment for making me wait like this!"

My athletic young sister was slowly increasing the tempo of her movements, moving with more confidence and less awkwardness until she was eventually riding my cock with an uninhibited grace that few other virgins could have matched. By now, she had produced so much of her own sweet lubrication that it was literally running down the inside of my hips. A few times, her inexperience caused her to move too much and let me to slip out of her. Each time, she returned my dick to her body and quickly returned to riding it. Her angelic young face and beautiful body were glistening in the light with a thin film of sweat. I looked down to see my cock being engulfed by her tender young pussy, the delicate pink lips of which seemed stretched so tightly around my cock that the skin shone as though polished. A small streak of blood was being smeared along the length of my penis with each motion of our bodies, reminding us of the permanence of what we were doing. Kim's eyes were closed tightly now, and her jaw trembled as though she were suffering from hypothermia as her deep breaths came in shuddering gasps.

Naomi's hand was now a blur as she caressed my sister's clit, while Lisa's slender hands gently caressed the sensitive white skin of my sister's thighs. My own hands roamed the soft, warm skin of my sister's tight, flat abdomen, the soft ridges of her ribs, and her tender young breasts. I had known her for her entire lifetime, but the wondrous mysteries of her beautiful nude body were still entirely new to me.

"Oh my Gooooood!" came my sister's high-pitched shriek as her eyes squinted tightly shut and her mouth opened into a wide O. The pussy that could barely stretch enough to accommodate me during our lovemaking became impossibly wetter and tighter as the silken walls of her vagina contracted forcefully around my cock, even as she continued to move on top of me. She was silent, but her mouth was frozen open as though she were still screaming in ecstasy. I moaned loudly as I joined her in orgasm. For the first time in my sister's life, the inner sanctum of her body was bathed with my thick, rich semen as our fluids mixed within her body's magical crucible. Our organs pulsed and throbbed together in perfect harmony, my penis delivering load after load of incestuous cum deep inside of my precious little sister as her tender young body milked me of all that I could produce.

Kim collapsed on top of me in exhaustion, her hot, sweat-dampened chest heaving against my own as she tried to catch her breath. Her pussy continued to flutter and contract around my cock, and my member continued to jerk in orgasm inside of her for long minutes as Kim lay on top of me, her warm chest rising and falling as she breathed deeply. Her flushed, sweat-slick forehead pressed damply against the side of my face. Our sweaty bodies were still joined as I wrapped an arm around my sister, and we kissed not as siblings but as lovers.

"Thank you," Kim whispered sweetly as she nuzzled her face against mine.

For a few minutes, we lay there together as one. Then, we were interrupted by the sound of a throat being cleared. I opened my eyes to see Naomi, lying back on the couch and parting the lips of her pussy to reveal delicious, glistening pink wetness. "All right, John. You two can cuddle later. If I don't get some cock in me now, I'm just going to burst."

Erin jolted at the sound of the words. Snapping out of the lust-fueled voyeuristic trance in which she had watched her best friend surrender her virginity to me, she immediately regained her composure. Kim and I were the closest to where she was standing. Erin quickly strode towards where we were lying, our bodies still entwined on the floor, and she once again uncorked the bottle that she was carrying. Moistening her thumb with the contents, she drew a small cross with it in the center of my sister's forehead. My sister's eyes fluttered shut before she collapsed on top of me as though asleep. My penis was still occasionally throbbing and spurting deep inside of her wet vagina, and I instinctively moved inside of her. Occasionally I could still feel the faint aftershocks of my sister's own orgasm tightening around me, even as she lay contentedly on top of me and slept.

"Holy water." Erin explained. "John, I'm not going to pretend to fully understand the powers that are at work here, but you're not acting like yourself, and my Mom, Kim, and Lisa are most definitely not acting like themselves. My father is going to be home any minute now, and here you are taking your own sister's virginity on the living room floor while my father's wife and daughter are both naked with you? Are you all crazy? None of you are acting normally. Try to think, John! With your brain, not your penis! A week ago, would you have acted like this? I think you could use a bit of holy water as well."

Erin moistened her thumb again with the holy water, and bent down to draw a cross on my own forehead. The effect was immediate and almost magical. A pleasant feeling that I can only compare to a cool shower on a miserably hot summer's day began in my head and spread downwards and outwards until it reached the tips of my toes and fingertips. I was my normal old self again, in full control of my own mind and body once more. My cock was still hard inside of my own sister's freshly-deflowered pussy, of course, but my super-ego now had a fighting chance at keeping my id in check. The arms that I wrapped around my sister became tender and protective as I slowly extracted myself from the heavenly opening into my unconscious sister's body. As my penis left her pussy, a small stream of our mingled fluids trickled from my sister's vagina.

As Kim slept peacefully on top of me, Erin moved on to apply the holy water to Naomi. "Erin, sweety, what do you think you're doing?" Naomi said impatiently, her forehead furrowed with annoyance.

As soon as the holy water touched Naomi's forehead, she stood up from where she had been lying on the couch, blinking as though thoroughly disoriented. Erin fetched her mother's terrycloth bathrobe from the floor where it had fallen, and she wrapped it protectively around her mother, tying the belt around her waist to cover her modesty. Almost as an afterthought, Erin grabbed Naomi's panties from the pile that they had made on the floor and put them in a pocket of her mother's terrycloth robe. I was reminded of the biblical story of Noah's righteous sons, who respectfully covered their father's nakedness.

"Go to bed, Mom." Erin whispered gently to her mother and kissed her on the cheek. Naomi stood, blinking for a long moment as though she didn't comprehend her daughter. Then she shook her head rapidly as though trying to clear a foggy mind, and slowly stumbled off towards her bedroom as though drunk or hung-over.

Erin approached Lisa, who had also stood up. Lisa's nightgown had fallen back into place, covering her nudity. Anyone that hadn't seen what had just occurred would have no idea that the beautiful young woman still had a double dose of my cum deep inside of her. Again, Erin was moistening her thumb in the holy water. As she reached towards Lisa's face, her sister grinned wickedly. Catching Erin's hand in her own, she guided it to her lips and licked the sacred liquid from her sister's thumb with her wet, pink tongue. Erin glared at her sister with annoyance as Lisa proceeded to suck Erin's thumb like a small penis as Erin struggled to get her hand free from her taller and stronger sister.

Erin turned her head to face me as her sister laughingly performed a mock-blowjob on her thumb, turning a sacred act into a crude joke. I couldn't help but laugh, which seemed to annoy Erin even more. "Come on, John. Get up and help me out here!" she said in an aggravated tone.

I was still laughing as I gently climbed out from under Kim, but before I was even fully standing Lisa had released Erin's wrist. Both of them were laughing now at the absurdity of the situation. Erin playfully punched at her sister's shoulder. "Slut!"

Lisa laughed at her sister's insult. "Say what you want. I masturbate less than you do."

Erin's face was blushing a bright red, and her eyes were wide with embarrassment. "Lisa!" she gasped, mortified.

Lisa laughed. "Everyone saw how hard you came while John was eating your pussy. I'll bet you wish he had taken your virginity too, don't you? Between everything you've seen and done tonight, I'll bet that it's going to take you a long time to go to sleep after you go to bed! So, sis, how many times tonight do you think you're going to..."

"Shut up!" Erin interrupted in a horrified stage whisper before staring ashamedly at the floor. But she didn't deny her sister's obvious implication that she would be masturbating later.

Lisa smiled as she turned to face me. The madness that had overcome her earlier was clearly gone from her clear, sparkling eyes. "Just so you know, I'd still totally fuck you again even now the holy water has gotten rid of whatever it was that came over us." Leaning in, she pressed the warm, moist softness of her lips firmly against my own in a slow, lingering kiss. "This pussy of mine will always be yours any time you want it."

Breaking the kiss, Lisa smiled at me. "Erin was right. I don't think that Dad has ever been out this late before. I'm pretty sure that he should be home any time now. I had best go to bed now. Have a great night, lover! Dream of me!" Looking down at my cock, she added, "But you might want to put some clothes on before Dad gets home."

"Sweet dreams, Lisa," I responded as Lisa very deliberately turned away from me and bent over to pick her panties off of the floor. The movement allowed her short nightgown to ride up, and it gave me one last view of her flawless ass and her glorious pussy. A little bit of my semen was gently dripping from her pretty little cleft. I appreciated the view for a long moment before Lisa stood back up, smiling at my obvious appreciation for her charms.

As Lisa disappeared from the room, I glanced over at Erin. She was standing with her arms folded across her chest and her eyes pretending to be fascinated by an uninteresting corner of the ceiling, apparently trying not to pay attention to the fact I was naked and standing there with a raging hard-on. She was probably still embarrassed by both the obvious enjoyment she had gotten from watching her best friend losing her virginity coupled with her sister's declarations regarding her masturbatory habits. As worked up as she obviously was, it was probably safe to assume that Erin wouldn't be going directly to sleep after she climbed into bed.

Looking down, I saw with a pang of guilt that my shaft was still smeared with streaks of my sister's virginal blood, which was darkening and cracking as it slowly dried on my softening penis. I hoped that Acratophorus had been telling me the truth about not unintentionally fathering any kids. As I retrieved my clothing and quickly donned it, Erin went searching for Kim's clothing. She returned with Kim's nightclothes, which consisted of a baggy pair of flannel pajama pants, a pair of pink cotton panties, and a loose t-shirt.

Erin gently shook my sister. "Kim. Wake up." Looking over at me and seeing me eying Kim's naked body, Erin rolled her eyes in annoyance and returned her attention to Kim. "John, help me get her to her bed."

As we gently lifted Kim to her feet, her eyes opened and she glanced around. We held her, keeping her from falling. A long tendril of our mingled fluids, which were shot through with white semen and bright virginal blood, slowly drooled from my sister's vagina and trickled down the smooth skin of a toned, athletic leg.

Kim would have stumbled if Erin and I hadn't been holding her. Her face was pale, and a few of her brown hairs were plastered to the her damp, sweaty forehead. She took a deep, gulping breath. "John, Erin? Can I lie back down?" We quickly half-carried her the few feet to the couch before gently lying on her back. She closed her eyes. I took her hand in mine, and she gave my hand a gentle squeeze.

"John... my vagina feels... did we..." I guessed the question that my sister was trying to ask.

My heart was pounding in my throat as I nodded an answer to the question that she left unasked. "Yes," I said softly.

Kim responded with a gentle sigh. "I dreamed that we had sex two nights ago and woke up feeling like my virginity was gone. But that turned out to be a dream. This was for real?"

"Yes it was," Erin answered for me, her dark eyes full of concern for her friend.

"Good." said Kim with a sleepy grin. She yawned musically and stretched her arms and legs, offering us a beautiful view of her nude body. "This had better not be a dream."

"It isn't," Erin and I assured her at the same time, although the tones we used were vastly different.

My sister opened her heavy-lidded eyes enough to glance about for her clothing, which Erin handed to her. She slipped her panties and the oversized t-shirt on, draped her pants over her arm, and rose slowly and shakily to her feet.

"Good night, big brother!" she whispered as she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek in much the same way as she always had. But this time, when I turned to kiss her cheek, our lips met. Considering what we had just shared, it shouldn't have been awkward. But for a long moment, we simply stood there, our lips less than a millimeter apart. Then, at the same time as though we had prearranged it, our lips pressed together in what quickly evolved into a long, wet, intimate lover's kiss. We held each other tight as our tongues lovingly caressed each other. We both knew that things would never be the same between us again.

"Good night, Kim," I whispered as our lips finally parted. We held each other for a long moment, and she looked up at my face with big, shy eyes. Smiling, she turned and began walking quickly from the room.

"See you in the morning!" I called after her.

She stopped in the doorway and turned towards me. "See you in the morning, John! I love you!" She smiled at me like a schoolgirl with a crush before blowing me a kiss and disappearing from the room.

Erin approached me, her eyes serious. "John, I don't know what's going on, but I'm really worried about you. I'm worried about all of us. You know as well as I do that nobody here is acting like themselves. A week ago, and be honest! Were you really thinking about Heather romantically, or just as a cousin and a best friend?"

GPLockwood
GPLockwood
633 Followers