Paranormal Research Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers

The beautiful, dusky-skinned succubus smiled over her shoulder at my arousal. Her smoky eyes melted my heart with their beauty, drawing me into them and filling me with the irresistible need to give myself to her. She was watching me, enjoying my reaction as she ground the delicious folds of her vulva and the warm, smooth mounds of her gorgeous ass against my cock. It felt amazing. She raised her hips to rub the length of her warm, moist slit against my penis, driving me wild with desire. Her fluids began to seep from her perfect body, coating my cock with wetness. As the enchanted aphrodisiac of the succubus' fluids began to soak into the taut skin of my engorged manhood, I felt a burning lust flood through my veins so powerfully that I feared it would drive me mad if I did not find relief soon.

Maria smiled mockingly at me, her own lust overcoming her regret in being part of the act that she was certain would cause my death and eternal damnation. She teased me, placing the head of my cock against the pliable, dripping-wet flesh of her pussy. I was right against the opening into her depths. I had little difficulty understanding how a man could give himself to one of these demons, even knowing that he would be forced to pay for the act forever.

Tlazlteotl and Eisheth stared with lust-filled approval at the slave and I as the beautiful young woman skillfully used the head of my cock to masturbate herself while denying me entry into her warm tunnel. The air was thick with the sweet aroma of aroused feminine sex. I suspected that the succubi were enjoying my sexual frustration immensely. I amused myself with the thought that they might have considered this to be their equivalent to dinner and a show.

"Your highness," Tlazlteotl breathed huskily to Eisheth, "May the slaves and I feed, and then give you the rest of him?"

Eisheth considered the subordinate demon's request for a long moment, and then smiled. "It is written, 'Gird thyself and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken, and afterward thou shalt eat and drink.'" I recognized her words as a perversely out-of-context quote from Luke 17:8. It was at once blasphemous, obscene, and erotic to see the demonic queen's full lips moving as she quoted an English translation of words that had once been uttered by Jesus Christ himself.

"But your highness," the Aztec goddess pleaded, "there is never anything left of a mortal when you are done feeding."

"It is written, 'Servants, obey your masters in all things according to the flesh, not with eyeservice, as menpleasers, but in singleness of heart,'" Eisheth said with sadistic pleasure to her subordinate. I noticed that her quote of Colossians 3:22 left out any reference to God. The demon queen smiled coldly at Tlazlteotl before offering a reassuring, "I have a feeling that this one will be very different than most. I haven't met a mortal in thousands of years whose mind I could not read, but I can tell that there is sufficient spiritual energy within him for all of us to feast, and perhaps even have some left over for later. But I still want to feed first. I love the look on a mortal's face when his cock is first bathed within the depths of a Queen of Hell, and they feel all the pleasure that I have to offer them even while damning their souls for eternity. Few mortals have ever experienced anything to prepare them for such pleasure as I have to offer, and it is even more exquisite if he or she has had not already fully experienced lesser succubi."

The Demon Queen Eisheth turned her attention away from the other succubi and smiled cruelly at me. "Are you enjoying what the slave is doing to you, or is the frustration too much? Don't worry, you will have me soon," she said with mock-compassion. She moved closer to me as the exotic, dusky-skinned young woman in my lap moaned with sexual need, rubbing my cock-head frantically across her delicate pink clitoris.

My eyes wandered over Eisheth's breasts with their luscious, full nipples, and wandered down her abdomen. For a few moments, I almost laughed as I wondered why a demon would have a belly-button. But then my gaze traveled downward to the juncture of her smooth thighs, and my heart caught in my throat as I realized that I would soon get to be inside of that unspeakably beautiful pussy. She gave me a cruel grin. "We will do nothing to you that you don't want. I've always fancied that a mortal's life force tastes better if he or she offers themselves willingly. At least, I enjoy it more," she whispered.

Tlazlteotl moved towards us, lifting her slave from my lap and then lowering her mouth to my cock. Being careful not to allow my penis to penetrate her mouth, the cruel Aztec goddess of sexual sin ran her moist pink tongue around the tip of my manhood and along the sides of it, letting her warm lips caress my length. I groaned with pleasure.

"I can taste you on him," Tlazlteotl said to the dusky young woman beside her. "A few more seconds, and you would have taken him inside of your pussy, wouldn't you? Even knowing what it would have cost you, you would have fucked him. I can taste your desire smeared along his cock. You will be punished later," she said to her slave.

Tlazlteotl extended a hand to me and helped me out of the chair before leading me to her master's robe, which lay spread upon the floor. She pulled me close to her, kissing me gently along the neck as her arms enveloped me with their warmth and softness. With an effortless ease that hinted at a terrible strength within the demon-goddess' arms, she lifted me from my feet and gently lay me down upon the shimmering cloth of the robe. She pressed me into the soft, silken robe as she climbed on top of me. The gold ornaments that pierced her nipples and clitoris brushed against me as she kissed me hotly on the mouth. As my senses were flooded with the potent sexual energy of the succubus' kiss, I could hear Tlazlteotl's voice like an echo within my own mind.

"Don't give yourself completely to Eisheth. Take care to ensure that you save some of yourself to spend inside of me! Give me your cum, and ownership of your soul, and I will give you an eternity of sexual pleasure too wicked and depraved for your mortal mind to comprehend it! The girl you were kissing? She is only one of many beautiful slaves that I will share with you for the rest of eternity, and I will let you use them all in ways that your mind could not currently imagine! Join them, and join me!" The telepathic whisper at once attracted and sickened me, and I was horrified that there was part of me that could find her offer attractive. Tlazlteotl was awakening parts of myself that I did not even know that I possessed, and it frightened and repulsed me.

"What are you doing?" asked Eisheth's cold voice.

"Preparing him for you, your highness," came Tlazlteotl's uncharacteristically mild reply.

"Lies," hissed Eisheth. I did not know whether Eisheth could somehow sense Tlazlteotl's telepathic communication to me, or if she merely guessed that it was occurring. "Move away from him. My own slave would not dare betray me. Kaitlyn! Finish preparing him for me. Drive him mad with lust! I want this one to be special. Tlazlteotl and Maria, I want you to watch. Play with yourselves, but know that you will only be satisfied if he survives both me and my slave." The succubus-queen smiled sadistically at her underlings as her pretty blonde slave moved towards me.

The delicate, innocent-looking blonde teenager moved hesitantly towards me. Her sparkling green eyes drew me in and mesmerized me with irresistible allure, her petite, fair young body all sweetness and innocent beauty. Slowly and languidly, she lay her beautiful young body down beside me, her hand lazily stroking my member as she moved to kiss me. Her tongue brushed my lips, and the pink nipples of her pale, soft breasts pressed warmly against me. She reached between her legs, her hand caressing her delicate slit as she gasped sweetly in pleasure. She slowly inserted two fingers into herself, pulling them out slick with her juices. She spread her fingers, and I looked longingly at the clear tendril of her glorious vaginal lubrication that spread between her fingers. I lowered my mouth to her fingers, and she smiled as I tasted her ambrosial juices. The taste of her pussy was like a jolt of pure lust to my brain.

She kissed me sweetly as she returned her hand between her legs, moistening her fingers with her natural lubrication as she slowly masturbated, so close that I could feel the movements of her slender arm and hand against me. She sighed and kissed me gently as she pulled her moist hand from between her soft thighs. I gasped in pleasure as I felt her circle her warm, soft hand, which was now moist with the sweet juices from her pussy, wrap around my manhood. Her lubricated hand stroked my thick cock with remarkable skill, bringing me close to cumming. She knew how to arouse me with barely even a touch, bringing me higher and higher, and the knowledge that the pussy juices of this beautiful creature were mingling with my own pre-cum somehow brought me even more pleasure. She smiled, knowing that she was doing her job well as she threw a light, slender leg across my hips.

She moved lower, letting the opening of her pussy delicately kiss the tip of my cock, but refusing me entry. I was almost inside of her, and even this merest of contact flooded my senses with electrical bliss that radiated throughout my entire body. Her lithe, soft young body seemed to weigh nothing, and her skin felt incredible against me. She pushed my cock against my abdomen, and then began deliberately sliding her slippery pussy up and down against the underside of my member. I could see the delicate pink petals of her labia parting smoothly and wetly to kiss the sides of my cock, her warm vulva massaging the length of my manhood and pausing to almost catch the tip of my cock inside of her. Each time she almost, but never quite, granted me the penetration I needed. Even so, I was practically fucking the beautiful teenager. Her slippery fluids seeped out to coat my manhood, but she wouldn't let me cum. She could instinctively tell when I was getting close, and she would stop moving until the blissful release of orgasm slipped from my grasp. Each time that I approached the peak of ecstasy, she brought me closer.

"Do you like how my sweet little pussy feels up against you?" she asked in a hot, husky whisper. The question was purely rhetorical. Her sweet, melodious voice filled my mind with wanton thoughts as her soft breath brushed my ear. "I can't tell you how badly I want to let you fuck me right now. I want you to take me, pound yourself into me, and make me yours even while you give yourself to me entirely. I want you to be rough with me. I want to suck your dick and swallow your cum. I want to let you pound into my pussy, claiming me over and over again and filling me with your seed. I want you to take my tender little asshole. Hard." Her dazzling green eyes met mine, and a wanton smile crossed her lips as she rubbed her sodden pussy against my cock, massaging her clitoris with my glans. "I want you to fuck my ass hard and make me scream. I want you to pound into me, make me yours and fill my guts with your cum. I want you to take me in every way that a man could possibly take a woman." Her green eyes gleamed mischievously as she spoke, her innocent young face making her words seem even more obscene. She was offering herself to me, but it was mutually understood that I would ultimately be the one that would be claimed by her should I take her up on her lewd offer. I smiled back at her, knowing something that she didn't.

The angelic young succubus took my face between her delicate hands, and planted a chaste kiss on my lips before smiling at me sadly. "But if you want me, you're going to have to wait until my master is done with you, and that means that you're going to have to survive something that few men can endure," she breathed, her large green eyes meeting my own as she rubbed her warm, slick pussy along the length of my manhood, almost catching the tip of my penis inside of herself, but not quite. She rubbed the delicate, slippery pink lips of her sweet pussy up along the length of my cock until I could hardly stand it, pausing to catch the tip of my penis directly against her tight, moist opening. Her sweet green eyes sparkled mischievously. "I would hate to miss the chance to fuck you. You know, I could slide you inside of myself right now..." she breathed. I was so close to her opening that, if the tip of my cock wasn't actually inside of her pussy, then it was only through the merest of technicalities. It felt as though the head of my penis was encased in heat and moisture. She giggled as she moved her hips, so that she popped my painfully hard penis out against her slit. "Or not," she said brightly as I trembled and groaned in frustration.

Eisheth moved towards her young servant, peering down into my eyes. "I don't have to be able to read your mind to know what you're thinking, and I believe that I'm going to enjoy this," she said with obvious relish. She patted Kaitlyn gently on the shoulder.

They young blonde kissed me lightly on the lips as she slid her soft, slender body from off of me, ensuring that I felt all of the best parts as she climbed off of me. "Later," she whispered seductively.

I looked up at Eisheth. The demon queen stood above me, her legs slightly parted, proud and confident in her beauty to the point of arrogance as she looked down at me. Her cold blue eyes were fixed upon my own. I looked between her legs, my eyes seeking out the luxurious, enticing folds of her comely pussy. She lowered herself above me, kissing me on the lips. As her moist tongue caressed my lips, I was overwhelmed by the aphrodisiac qualities of her kiss as her arms enveloped me. I kissed her in a frenzy of lust, my hands traveling her smooth back and the soft mounds of the ass that I was certain that I would be fucking soon. I thrust my hips upward, and was rewarded as my cock brushed her soft pubic hair.

"Not yet," she whispered with a bewitching smile. She kissed my neck in a manner that I had never been kissed before, her lips moving with slow seduction as her magical kiss boiled my blood within my veins with lust and desperate need. She kissed lower, teasing me wickedly as she sucked and nipped at my nipples, her hand reaching downward and stroking my hardness. I could have cum immediately, but I suffered painfully as I fought to contain my orgasm. I had to cum inside of her. She knew precisely how strong my willpower was, and she smiled sadistically as she kissed further down my body, the fleshy mounds of her large, round breasts stroking my cock between them. I groaned with pleasure as she squeezed her breasts together to encase my manhood within their warmth and softness. I was so close to cumming that I thought that I could get no closer to the edge of that cliff without plummeting into an abyss of pleasure. I was wrong.

She smiled seductively, her clear blue eyes locked on my own as her tongue swirled around my painfully erect penis. I was taken entirely by surprise when, without warning, she slid her mouth down over my manhood, effortlessly taking my full length deep into her throat in a manner that no mortal woman had ever done for me before or since. Frankly, one of the drawbacks of having a larger than average penis is the fact that it is difficult for the average woman to provide a satisfactory blowjob, but the succubus-queen was certainly not the average woman. I felt certain that I would find release within the warm depths of her throat as she licked and sucked my length, moaning as she slid her moist tongue over the head of my cock to taste my pre-cum before impaling her face upon my manhood again and again. I climbed higher and higher towards the ecstatic point of no return as the demon-queen deep throated me, sucking my cock with pulsing wet undulations of her tongue and throat that were entirely beyond the capacity of any human being to replicate.

Just before I was certain to erupt deep within her throat, she abruptly stopped, sliding my member out of her mouth. I almost came anyway, and delaying my release required effort that strained at my sanity. I needed to cum. "Please," I whispered, "Quit teasing me and let me fuck you!"

She smiled triumphantly as she moved above me and kissed my lips. "I can't read your mind, mortal, but I can taste your dick. You've been deflowering virgins with that cock. And I can taste incest on you, too. You have been fucking your own family, and not even using a condom, you filthy young man. And, you've been getting someone- no, more than one woman, pregnant just within the last few hours! You're going to fit in just fine with my servants, a real prize for me to add to my collection! I'm going to have fun with you, mortal. I actually don't think that you'll mind spending an eternity with me, even if it is in Hell." Her eyes sparkled with something approaching wicked, lewd joy as her vaginal lips kissed the tip of my cock. She lowered her pelvis just enough to envelop the tip of my manhood in warm, moist bliss inside of her.

Eisheth's cold blue eyes gazed hungrily into my own. "So you agree to fuck me, of your own free will? No matter what the consequences might be of what we are about to do, we both agree to them?" Her triumphant tone revealed that she had little doubt of what my answer would be.

"Yes!" I said emphatically. I couldn't take much more of this, but it amused me that she had agreed to whatever consequences might come of our coupling. She certainly wasn't counting on having her spiritual energy stolen to revive Acratophorus, but as far as I was concerned she had just agreed to it.

I reached up to grab Eisheth's ample hips, even as she impaled herself upon me in a single movement. She was very tight, but extremely wet. Everything about her was designed for this very act. My mind went blank, the electrical pleasure that radiated from my groin overriding any capacity for conscious thought as my cock was sheathed in impossibly blissful heat and moisture.

Eisheth rode me, her body smoothly rocking and undulating above mine like a belly-dancer's as her large breasts swayed enticingly. She kissed me wickedly as her pelvis gyrated and ground against me. Inside of her, she was moving muscles within her vaginal canal that rippled and pulsed along my manhood, the slick walls of her muscular tunnel stroking and caressing me as though her vagina were a living thing with a mind of its own. My hands reached up, caressing the soft orbs of her breasts and the stroking sweet flesh of her abdomen and chest. I grinned at her as I reached for her clitoris. I gently squeezed the flesh of her vulva over her clitoral hood, indirectly stimulating her glistening nub as she rode me. She moaned sweetly as she looked possessively down at me, her wide feminine hips moving faster as we approached a glorious climax.

With a shriek of rapturous ecstasy, Eisheth allowed her orgasm to wrack her beautiful body in an implosive series of shuddering, convulsive contractions of every muscle she possessed. Deep inside of her, I could feel her sweet reproductive fluids drenching my manhood in a glorious liquid celebration of raw, wicked, bestial carnal bliss as she thrashed passionately above me.

It was more than I could take. My ass cheeks clenched tightly and I cried out in glorious release, my eyes rolling back in my head. My overstimulated penis erupted deep within Eisheth, spending my seed deep within her moist, receptive womb. Her insides pulsed around my manhood, sucking and milking me of every drop of my seed even as she thrashed above me. For long minutes I spent my semen deep inside of her. Maybe it was one orgasm, perhaps it was several orgasms so close together that I could no longer tell them apart.

GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers