Paranormal Research Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers

Eisheth collapsed on top of me, aftershocks of her own potent orgasm still caressing my manhood as she fell on top of my chest. Her soft breasts were pressed into me, and her shining platinum hair caressed my face softly. For the first time, I noticed small, shiny white horns that had been hidden beneath her luxurious hair. The demon-queen was breathing heavily, and glistening drops of sweat beaded her forehead. When she spoke, she sounded almost vulnerable. "What are you doing to me?" she whispered.

I looked into the deep blue pools of Eisheth's eyes, and it took every ounce of my self control to not tell her everything, confess to her about the armband and about my plan to drain her of her spiritual energy to revive Acratophorus. Instead, I kissed her. "Were you serious that you would let me fuck you in the ass?" I asked.

Eisheth had been weakened until she was scarcely stronger than I was, and the other three succubi looked on with amazement as I rolled Eisheth over. She grinned weakly as I positioned my cock behind her. It was still slippery from her pussy as I spread the perfect mounds of Eisheth's butt with my hands, and pressed the tip of my cock against the puckered starburst that marked her anus.

"Do it!" she snarled lustily over her shoulder, her lovely blue eyes again sparkling with desire. "Yessss! I can't believe that you're still alive, let alone still hard! If you can please me again, then you have earned the right to fuck my servants and I as many times as you would like for eternity! Go ahead, if you can mortal. Tear my asshole apart, fill my intestines with your cum! Your new master commands you!"

I pressed forward, my slippery cock crowning into her puckered hole as she gasped. Her ass was tight, even as I felt her relaxing her anal sphincter so as to grant me entrance into her filthy and forbidden hole. I pressed hard, feeling the ring of her anal sphincters clenching and stretching around my girth as I speared my manhood deeply into her guts. I could feel her heartbeat from within her, her pulse caressing my cock as I bottomed out with the entire length of my shaft buried between her glorious butt-cheeks.

I grabbed her hips, thrusting my cock hard into her rectum as she grunted and squealed while meeting my thrusts with her own as her glorious butt cheeks slapped backwards into me. I pounded into her, the slapping sound of my abdomen against her ass filling the room. I reached forward with my right hand, grabbing one of her stubby horns and a handful of the demon-queen's beautiful platinum hair near her scalp as I thrust my cock deep within the depths of her bowels.

With one hand I pulled her hair. With the other hand, I reached down across her soft abdomen, my hand finding the soft flesh of her vulva as I fucked her ass. She was already dripping wet from the combined fluids of our previous coupling as I began caressing the clitoral area of her womanly opening.

Deep within her depths, I could feel the softness of her rectum wrapped hot and tight around my cock, providing delicious friction as I pounded into her from behind. With each thrust, I watched her perfect, pale ass cheeks jiggle from the impact even as she ground herself back into me. I knew that she was getting close as I thrust within her while reaching around and skillfully massaging her clitoris, and I was at a place where I could cum whenever I wanted. I chose to hold off, enjoying anal sex with the succubus-queen. After all, such rare opportunities deserve to be savored.

With a wild, animalistic cry, Eisheth arched her back and let out an unearthly shriek as her butt cheeks clenched hard around my manhood. She was cumming, and her earth-shattering orgasm was overwhelming in its sheer intensity.

I continued pounding into her as she came, her ass gripping and clenching my cock as I continued driving her into the floor in a prone position. She lay on the ground, gasping and moaning as I plundered her delicate ass while it pulsed and spasmed around my cock. I couldn't hold back any longer. I thrust deeply into her rectum and cried out with overwhelming pleasure as I unleashed my load into the depths of her guts. The demon queen moaned softly as she felt my cock buck and spurt within the deepest parts of her beautiful ass, my hot cum splashing into her bowels.

I collapsed on top of her, my chest across her back and my dick still lodged deep inside of her anus. She felt warm, soft, and peaceful against me. She turned her head to look at me, her elegant blue eyes satisfied and happy. I was surprised to see that she was translucent. She raised her ethereal, beautiful face to kiss me. I pressed my lips against hers as she grew transparent and I could literally feel myself beginning to sink through her body. It felt strange to actually be inside of her with more than my penis. As we kissed, her body disappeared entirely. I collapsed on top of Eisheth's robe as her diadem fell heavily to the dirt floor with a dull metallic thud.

It was a very dangerous point in the plan. Surely the succubi would realize something was terribly wrong when their queen suddenly disappeared, leaving her robe and diadem behind. I collapsed, feigning weakness and great exhaustion as though Eisheth had sapped much of my vitality. Meanwhile, I focused all of my effort on the armband. Acratophorus had told me once that I would typically be able to control it voluntarily, and I needed to do so now. I focused on wanting to fuck the succubi, wanting them to fuck me. I channeled every ounce of my energy into filling them with lust, until the armband burned like hot iron on my arm. I ignored the pain, pouring my energy into driving the succubi mad with sexual need, pushing the magical artifact on my arm to the maximum extent of its powers. It did not take long at all before my efforts were rewarded.

Tlazlteotl flipped me over physically, moaning with desire as she sucked my cock deep into her hot, wet mouth. Only seconds earlier, that penis had been buried in the ass of one of her kin. She didn't seem to mind as she greedily and noisily slurped and sucked along the length of my stiffening shaft. She was incredibly good at providing oral sex, and I groaned with pleasure even as the other two succubi pressed in hard against my sides, their warm breasts hot against my skin, their moist lips kissing me with a need that made me wonder if perhaps I had put too much effort into making them desire me.

The beautiful Aztec goddess pulled her mouth from my cock and looked at me with dark, smoldering eyes. "My pussy or ass. Choose now," she said in a desperate whisper. Maria tried to throw her leg over the top of my hips to mount me, but was shoved away by Tlazlteotl. Before I could answer, Kaitlyn had straddled my face in hopes of getting some form of release, and was grinding her beautiful slit against my mouth. As my tongue brushed the teenager's beautiful, delicate pussy, my body was inflamed with wild, primal lust that burned and boiled in my veins like a madness. I reached up, cupping Kaitlyn's beautiful ass in my hands as I pulled her succulent mound closer to my mouth, licking and sucking at her tender slit as I greedily lapped up her delicious, slippery fluids.

Tlazlteotl was clearly not in the mood to delay the satisfaction of her needs while awaiting an answer from me. I felt her take my cock firmly in her hand, and then my entire universe became slick wet heat as she impaled her cunt upon my rigid manhood. There was no tenderness in the act as she fucked me, her motions uninhibited and unrestrained as her slippery tunnel wetly stroked and caressed the length of my manhood, her slick cervix grinding hard against the tip of my cock. Deliciously wet slurping noises came from our coupling as she rode me, bucking madly on top of my pelvis. She used me with wild abandon, crying out in savage, unrestrained joy as she approached her climax.

Kaitlyn was whimpering sweetly, uttering angelic exclamations of pleasure as I tongued her fresh young slit. Her long, shapely legs trembled as she held herself above me, and I greedily licked and sucked at her pussy. I felt Maria delicately kissing my thighs, her face mere inches from Tlazlteotl's ass as the Aztec goddess rode me.

Tlazlteotl uttered a roar of wild triumph, her pussy clamping down forcefully and spasmodically upon my cock as her tremendous orgasm ripped through her beautiful body. My hands clenched upon Kaitlyn's delicate ass cheeks, and I nearly smothered myself in the teenager's pussy as my own orgasm exploded deep within the Aztec goddess' reproductive tract. Over and over again, my body sent powerful jets of potent sperm deep into Tlazlteotl's ready womb. I felt her becoming lighter, her body becoming more incorporeal as my seed spurted within her depths.

My orgasm continued as Tlazlteotl slowly faded from my own reality. She was not even completely gone when I felt Maria's lips and tongue begin caressing my manhood. For a long moment, I could actually feel Tlazlteotl's pussy and Maria's mouth at the same time. The combined sensation of moist vaginal walls grinding wetly against my member while Maria's succulent mouth engulfed me was better than I could ever hope to express in words. I wondered what was happening to the sperm that I was apparently spurting into two bodies at once. The ancient Aztec goddess flickered like the flame of a candle, and with a last haunting, ghostly cry of sexual rapture, she vanished completely from my world.

As Tlazlteotl disappeared, Maria's blowjob intensified, her mouth and throat engulfing my manhood. Kaitlyn cried out like a wounded songbird, her pretty, delicate young body trembling and shuddering as she collapsed on top of me. As I continued licking her sensitive pink clitoris, I could feel her nether regions rhythmically pulse and shudder as her insides clenched in her own powerful climax.

Maria's head bobbed on my cock, the exquisite ringlets of her glossy black hair bobbing and swaying with the motions of her head. Behind them, I could see the twin mounds of her perfect butt thrust proudly into the air. Her tongue swirled around my manhood as she looked up at me with a predatory smile and eyes that sparkled wickedly. She looked at Kaitlyn. "I want to cum again before we finish with this guy. Scissor with me, with his cock between us. We can rub our clits against his cock until we both cum."

Maria positioned the glorious cushions of her ass on my thighs, her soft pussy brushing against my manhood, and she pulled Kaitlyn closer to her until Kaitlyn's thighs crossed over Maria's. Their contrasting light and dark skin was exceptionally beautiful as the two succubi began rubbing their engorged vulvae against my throbbing penis. Their muscular control was superhuman, and I will never know how they managed to keep their combined actions so well coordinated. Sometimes, they rubbed themselves in slow, languid movements, and at other times they furiously ground themselves against each other and my cock. My penis felt as though it were completely encased within their flesh as the two beautiful succubi sandwiched my cock between their pussies. Kaitlyn's delicate young ass rocked and swayed enticingly against my abdomen, and I reached out to stroke the pale, tender flesh. She responded with a quiet gasp, and she pulled Maria into a passionate kiss as the two began bouncing in unison, my cock being caressed between their heavenly pussies. I was almost ready to ejaculate when the two suddenly stopped.

Maria broke the kiss and guided Kaitlyn off of me with her hands. "Let me show you how this is done," Maria condescended to her young peer. Maria raised her hips as she lowered her upper body over me, her mouth devouring my own as her soaking pussy gently kissed the tip of my cock.

"You know that I'm a succubus. I am a sex-demon," Maria whispered into my ear. Her hot, pink tongue caressed my neck. She moved her pussy to encase the tip of my penis. I was amazed by the heat, moisture, and pleasure radiating from the mere inch or so of my cock that she slowly began fucking even as she denied me full penetration.

"Everything about me is a beautiful lie. My body is an evil trap, created for the sole purpose of ensnaring and devouring you, body and soul. If you ask me to leave, I will kiss you good bye and leave now. That is the only way that you can save yourself from destruction. You have already beaten the odds by copulating with Queen Eisheth and Tlazlteotl and surviving. No man could endure sex with four succubi in a single day and live."

Maria looked at me, her soulful brown eyes tinged with a hint of sadness even as her beautiful pussy sank a tiny bit lower. She rocked her hips, and again I was amazed by her muscular control. I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to have even a tiny bit of my penis inside of this beautiful woman.

I looked into her eyes. A wicked smile played upon her lips, and I couldn't tell whether she was sincerely trying to warn me away, or simply amusing herself by offering me a chance at safety that no man would be able to accept. In my own case, it didn't matter. I reached forward and grabbed her hips, pulling her downward. Her eyes were locked on mine, searching within my eyes as I pulled her downward.

As I bottomed out within her, encased within her heat and moisture, her eyes closed and her graceful neck arched back as she looked upward. Her body was beautiful, almost angelic, as she began slowly undulating her hips back and forth, grinding her cervix against the head of my cock.

"So this is your choice. We fuck now, and live with the consequences," she sighed.

I smiled at the demon. "Damned straight."

She began riding me faster, her breasts swaying and bouncing on her chest as she rode me, fucking me with wild abandon as her dark hair swung about her face and shoulders. She looked at me with a wicked grin. "I know little about you, mortal, but I can assure you that you do not yet know the meaning of the word 'damned'." She clenched her pussy around my cock, and I gasped as waves of pleasure washed over me. Her eyes were locked on mine. "Soon enough, I feel certain that you will know more about being damned than you ever could have wished."

I sat up, embracing Maria as she rode in my lap. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, her tongue caressing my own. "I doubt that," I whispered in her ear as I pushed her back onto the robe. "I intend to very literally fuck the Hell out of you."

She smiled as I lay her back onto the robe, clearly amused by my confidence. The beautiful woman lay beneath me, her legs spread wide as I hammered into her pussy. With each thrust, her outstretched legs rocked gently and she let out a gentle cry of pleasure. I looked down at the beautiful juncture of her smooth thighs, seeing the pink flesh of her glistening labia parted around my cock as my manhood sawed in and out of her beautiful cunt. She closed her eyes, wrapping her shapely legs around my hips and pulling me deeper as I fucked her.

I kissed her again, reaching down to caress her clitoris as we fucked. Her legs tightened around me, and the armband felt hot on my arm. "Oh, God! What are you doing to me?" the succubus moaned. Her voice sounded different, less artificially beautiful and resonant. I doubted that she had spoken about God, even in a profane context such as this one, in close to a century.

Maria clenched her arms and legs around me tightly as her insides began trembling and gripping my cock. Her voice rose into a high-pitched cry of pleasure and joy as she arched her back and her body shuddered beneath me. Still I pounded into her. She became tighter and wetter by the second as her body gripped me within her pussy. I thrust into her hot, slick depths to where my cock was resting at the entrance to her womb. There, her slippery cervix provided the stimulation that sent me tumbling over the edge and into an abyss of pure pleasure.

Through the energy that pulsed between us, I knew that it was not a demon that received my seed when my orgasm erupted deep within her. The succubus had become mortal again. Maria gasped as my semen splashed inside of her womb, her insides greedily drinking the life that I poured into her. She raised her arms to pull my face to hers, and she planted a scalding hot kiss on my lips as she opened her receptive depths to receive my gushing jets of potent sperm. Her breasts rose and fell passionately as we kissed, our shared orgasm washing over us in waves of sweet pleasure.

Maria closed her eyes peacefully, breathing slowly and deeply as I lay on top of her. Our bodies still pulsed in shared orgasm, my own continuing to trickle semen into her even as her own body lazily drank my offering into her sweet depths. I kissed her on her lips again. It felt almost painful as I pulled my spent, slippery cock from her beautiful body. She looked as though she had fallen asleep.

"It's about fucking time you finished with her!" Kaitlyn exclaimed before I had even had time to roll off of Maria. The pretty young teen pounced on me and shoved me back into the floor, kissing me full on the lips. Maria glanced over at us, her eyes half-closed, and her face looking vaguely hung-over. It could have been my imagination, but she looked almost translucent.

"You're going to fuck me now!" Kaitlyn declared bluntly and enthusiastically as she climbed on top of me, her beautiful green eyes sparkling with delight as she kissed me. "Forgive me if we skip the foreplay; I need this and I'm not waiting any longer." She kissed me deeply, her sweet young body pressing hard against mine as she ground her sodden pussy against my abdomen. She was shorter than I was, and her pussy wouldn't quite reach my cock in this position.

Kaitlyn moaned softly as I reached down to caress her delicate mound. She was sopping wet. "My mouth, my pussy, or my ass? It's all the same to me, but choose quickly. I just need your cock inside of me. Now!"

I didn't answer verbally. The pretty blonde teen squealed playfully as I rolled her off of me, and she crouched on all fours facing away from me on the dusty dirt floor. She looked over her shoulder expectantly, and seductively jiggled her butt cheeks as I moved behind her.

I looked down at her pussy and asshole, and was amazed at how beautiful she was. I kissed her butt cheek, licking it gently and feeling the smooth, soft skin of her ass with the side of my face. The feeling was exquisite, but it wasn't what either she or I needed. I straightened myself and positioned myself behind her, rubbing my cock-head against the opening into the teenager's sweet young pussy. She uttered a sweet, high-pitched moan of unadulterated pleasure and relief as my cock began parting her vaginal lips and pressing into the heat and moisture behind them. Wiggling her pretty little butt, she pressed herself back into me. Her pussy was unbelievably tight.

Most women seem to move relatively little when having sex in the doggy position, preferring for their partners to take a more active role. This makes sense, as it can be difficult for both partners to get their timing correct and keep the man from slipping out. Most women, however, are not succubi. Like Eisheth, Kaitlyn seemed to sense my movements instinctively, and there were no such problems as she met me thrust for thrust, her pale young butt-cheeks slapping noisily against my pelvis and lower abdomen as I thrust into her. "Fuck me! Oh, fuck me harder!" she pleaded as I speared deep into her sweltering vagina with powerful thrusts.

She turned her head to look back at me, her blonde hair swinging softly over her shoulders. Her lovely, dazzling green eyes drove me wild with desire as I fucked her. I playfully swatted her magnificent ass with the palm of my hand, and was rewarded with a smile.

GPLockwood
GPLockwood
634 Followers