Parasite

Story Info
Disturbing way to get around the "Just Friends" talk.
2.1k words
4.14
123.4k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I often carry them with me now. After all, I can use them most anywhere. Never know when I'll want to add someone to my collection.

I've devised a little carrying case. Plastic, seals well. They don't need much air in their resting state. Has a little screw latch so it doesn't pop open accidentally.

I'm at my friend Katrina's house. Feeling horny, and pissed. She's such a good friend, and she's so good at keeping just that distance between us. She turns away my advances with such grace. It would be beautiful to watch if it didn't leave me so frustrated.

Tonight, that would change.

The opportunity always comes. In this case, I excuse myself to the bathroom, saying I'll rub her shoulders when I get back. I get out my case, pull one of the larvae out, drop it in a glass of warm water. It starts reviving, moving about. When it's swelled to twice its dehydrated size, I pull it out. On my hand, it becomes still. Its snout touches my skin lightly. Attune to my little pets, I notice the faintest numbness where it touches me.

I find Katrina sitting backwards on a chair, waiting for my touch. She'll get more than she bargained for tonight.

I shift the larva to my thumb, use my fingers to begin the massage. I position my thumb at the base of the skull, keep my fingers moving, my thumb still.

The parasite senses its location, and its hardwired program kicks in. The snout touches Katrina's neck gently, almost lovingly. The anesthetic works its magic, and the parasite starts to bore, unnoticed, into my beloved victim's neck.

I finish rubbing her neck just after the tail disappears beneath her skin. It should already be burrowing into her brain, sending out its feelers. In just a few minutes, it'll find her pleasure center.

Sure enough, Katrina closes her eyes and moans a little. She leans back against me.

"Oh, Jason, that left me feeling heavenly. You're just incredible at that."

I rub her shoulders, let my fingers slide forward a little daringly. She laughs, swats my hand, but doesn't pull away. She lets my hand stay where it is.

I picture the parasite spreading out quickly. It will no longer look like a worm. It's sending out feelers all over its body. Probably looks like a cush ball by now, tendrils spreading out through Katrina's brain. It will find the emotion sites next, and start tracing her emotional reactions to her own thoughts. Before too long at all, it will begin rewarding her for certain emotional responses, punishing her for others.

Katrina looks a little puzzled.

"What's up, Kat?" I ask.

"I don't know. I feel a little weird. Like there's something in my head."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know how to describe it. Just, something's happening. I feel funny. I have a thought and, well, . . ." She frowns, trying to concentrate. "I just got a little scared, you know, that something's wrong with me, and when I did, I felt a little sick."

"Well, that sounds natural. I have thoughts that leave me feeling a little sick. You should relax, Kat. Just relax."

"Mm. When you say that, I feel really good." She stares off, dreamily for a moment. "Say that again."

"Kat, just relax. Just relax. Feel yourself relax. You feel warm and safe and comfortable."

A blissful look settles on Katrina's face. "You have such a soothing voice. I just love that feeling." Her face clouds. "Jason, I didn't do that."

"Didn't do what? What do you mean, Kat?"

"I'm not making me feel good. There's. . . something there. Something. . . Jason, something's trying to control me." A look of panic crosses her face. Her hand presses unconsciously against her belly. "Ooh, I feel sick. Jason. There's something that's trying to make me think its way! It makes me feel good when I think what it wants and feel sick when I don't." There is an edge of hysteria to her voice. Her eyes widen. At the same time, she bends a little, swallowing. Clearly she's undergoing a wave of nausea.

"Jason, help me! Something's trying to control me!"

"Kat, this is crazy. What are you talking about? Do you hear what you're saying? Look, you just need to calm down. Calm down, love. Calm down. That's right. Take some deep breaths and just relax, love."

The blissed-out look returns for a moment. Then she stands up. "It wants me to do that, Jason. Stop that. It wants me docile. It's trying to train me!" She makes a little retching noise.

"Look, Kat, I don't know what to do. Look at me." She turns, her eyes a little wild. "Kat, whatever's going on, it's not going to help with you panicking." I take her hands. "Just calm down, love. Take a deep breath and calm down." Clearly my little pet is beginning to gain strength. Katrina's eyes glaze over, her face flushes a little. She's getting a full dose of reinforcement. Her lips part just slightly; lift into a faint smile.

"Maybe I am being silly. Maybe it's okay." She moans slightly. "Maybe everything's okay, Jason." Her eyes focus on me. "Should I be worried?" Immediately, she presses her hand against her belly. "Why do I keep feeling sick?"

"It's okay, love. It's okay. I don't think there's anything to worry about."

She looks faintly puzzled. "There is something in my head, Jason. I feel it working on me. I think I should be. . . worried. It's just hard to concentrate."

"Let's try something. Just experiment. I want you to say something ten times. See how you feel afterwards. Let's try something like 'everything's okay.' Try that."

She begins to repeat the phrase. After the third time, her eyes are closed, she's breathing heavily. Close to coming. I take her arm and lead her to the couch. She follows docilely, still repeating her phrase. It's been much more than ten times. I push her slightly and she sits down. I sit next to her.

"Kat," I whisper.

Her eyes open slightly, look my general direction. "Everything's okay, Jason." Then they glaze over again.

"Kat, are you worried anymore? Is there something still there?"

She opens her eyes, actually manages to focus. "Yes, there's something there. It's taking over. Ooh, and it made me like that thought, too. I should fight. . ." Her face wrinkles. "I don't want to, though. It just makes me sick."

"Well, then, maybe just let it take you, Kat. Let it take you. Just relax now and let it do what it wants. You can do that, can't you?" I begin stroking her arm, letting my hand travel farther each time. I touch her cheek, run my hand down her neck. "Do you like this?"

"Yes, Jason." Her voice is dreamy, far away.

I start unbuttoning her blouse. Her hand rises for a moment, her eyes open slightly.

"Kat, try this phrase: 'I will submit.' Try that one ten times." I stop with the buttons, rest my hand on her cheek. "Say that with me, 'I will submit.'"

"I will. . . Jason, what are you doing to me?" But her voice is weak, there's no anger, no real resistance.

"Come on, Kat. Just try it, 'I will submit.'"

"I will submit." She moans and arcs back a little. "I will submit, Jason. I will submit." Her hands press back into the couch. "Oh, god! That feels so good. Thank you. I will submit."

I return to unbuttoning her blouse, slip off her bra. She doesn't resist at all, now. I lean forward, flick her nipple with my tongue, look. She's hardly even aware of me. Her lips move slightly, mouthing the word "submit" over and over.

My hand slips down into her pants. She's so fucking wet. I undo her pants, slide them off. "You're not going to need these anymore tonight, love."

I slide my finger into her. She moans a little. At least she has that much awareness left.

I'm so fucking horny. If I take her now, it'll be like fucking a passed out sorority slut. But I don't know if I can wait until the takeover process is complete. God, I've dreamed of this moment for months.

Fuck it. I can't wait. Not like she's ever going to complain. I push her down on the couch. "Submit to me, Katrina. Submit to me."

She doesn't say anything, but she spreads her legs for me. I enter her. She pushes up against me. Her eyes open wide, unseeing. A strange keening comes from her lips. She's not really aware of me, but her body is responding to the pleasure of being penetrated. Her hips grind, press. I bear down on her, pound in. God, it's incredible. I grab her hips, hold her tight against me, and come deep inside her. I collapse on top of her, breathing heavy. She lies still underneath me, mouthing again the word "submit."

"That's it, my darling. You've submitted. You're a slave now. My slave. My beautiful servant. Soon, it will be complete."

I climb off of her. Her eyes are closed again, her lips barely forming the word. My parasite pet is moving into the next phase, now that she's been subdued, it will work on deepening its control. She won't move again for many hours.

I go to sleep in her bed.

The next morning, I find her in the kitchen, eating a raw egg.

"It's hungry," she says to me when I ask her, in a far-away voice. "It told me to eat protein."

I get out various supplements: fish oils, vitamins, things my pet needs to complete the process. She takes them compliantly, eats another egg.

"Kat, how do you feel this morning? Are you scared?"

"No, Jason. It doesn't want me to be scared. It wants me to be accepting."

"Obedient?"

She smiles. Clearly it's still rewarding good thoughts. "Yes. It likes that word. I'm being obedient, Jason. I like being obedient to it. It makes me feel good when I'm obedient." As she talks, she goes deeper and deeper into her pleasure. Sometimes I wish that I could experience that, experience such complete submission, such complete pleasure. If I could take it out, would she ever be happy again?

She has retreated fully into communion with her new master. It'll still be several hours before the process is complete. I'm torn. I don't want to leave, but it's pretty boring hanging around.

Finally, I go out, spend the day hiking. Sitting beside a beautiful mountain stream, I try to make a list of next victims. I've already got several third-order slaves: the friend of a friend of one of my own takes. One of my early ones – a sorority bitch who had sneered at me when I made a move on her at a party, but then made the mistake of passing out while I was still around -- has been assigned the task of harvesting her entire house. At last report, she was about halfway done.

Somehow the thrill is dying down a bit. Katrina is the biggie for me. I've kind of worked up to her. Now that she's in process, there's a real sense of let-down. There's no one else I can think of that would bring any sort of charge.

Maybe someone famous. . .

Anyway, the day passes and I go home to see how my newest pet is doing.

When I get home, she's sound asleep on the couch. I can't even rouse her. Frustrated, I sleep alone in her bed, one last time.

In the morning, she wakes me. She's smiling, sunny. She kisses me, strokes her breasts along my chest.

"Jason, it's finished with me. Now I'm yours." The tone, the passion. It's exactly the Katrina I fantasize about. "I understand now. I'm going to serve you. That's what it was all about. I serve it, and it serves you. I'm so excited. You're my master. All those years I've been pushing you away, and now I can stop." She looks sad for a moment. "I'm so sorry I wasted so much time. I could have served you so much better. But now, now it's going to be different. I'll be just who you want me to be. I already know so much about you, things I never responded to before". She smiles a bawdy grin at me; my heart flips. This is just what I wanted. "Like I know you'll like this!" And she disappears under the covers, takes me in her mouth. God, her tongue knows just what to do. I come in no time. She licks me clean and falls beside me on the bed.

"Jason, I'm going to serve you so well. Thank you for doing this for me." And her lips search and find my member, her tongue begins a rhythm that will have me up and going again in no time.

Looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship!