Parcel

Story Info
Chance meeting with exciting girl.
2.4k words
4.29
31.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,361 Followers

A short tale about about parcels?

Or maybe not.

++++++++++++++

It was an evening like any other evening when I was away on business. After a pretty busy day seeing three or four clients, I'd booked into the hotel, one of my preferred ones, freshened up, had dinner and a few drinks and was back in my room.

It was then that I remembered that I hadn't picked up the parcel that had been left for me in reception.

Damn it!

Didn't know what was in it, but I guessed I had to go see even though it was late. So go see I did, but I never actually got there. I got to my door, opened it and even stepped out.

Then I stopped dead in my tracks, mouth gaping open, eyes goggling, hardly believing what was there before me.

She was bloody gorgeous.

She was slim and trim with a mess of red hair, and the most perfect pair of long slender legs that you could ever wish to see.

She had on a pair of sexy strippy-strappy high heels that may have bought her up to a full five foot seven or so.

She ...

Well that was it really.

Other than those high heels the girl was totally naked!

I'd heard of such things and even watched a few videos, but never really expected to witness such a sight in real life, any more than the girl by the look of near panic on her face had been expecting to be caught doing it. She'd snapped her hands up into the classic ENF pose, one arm across her breasts and the other tucked down between those shapely legs hiding her bare pussy from me.

Not however, I have to add happily, before I'd glimpsed the treasures that she was then hiding from me. Short indeed, but very, very sweet.

What does one say?

Is there an etiquette that covers that situation?

'Good evening miss. It's a pleasant evening out,' would hardly seem to suit the occasion, any more than 'Nice pair of tits miss," would. Would it?

For her part the girl, pretty as she was, wasn't making my job any easier. She never uttered a word to me, simply stood there, desperately covering her nudity as she blushed furiously, looking as if she wanted the floor to open up and swallow her. I was glad however that it didn't!

"What's going on?" was all I could manage. Not exactly very original in the circumstances, but one hell of a good excuse to keep her there for me to look at.

"It's a dare," she whispered, hardly audibly, not using a lot of decibels, but not offering any more information.

"Who dared you?" I asked. Couldn't give a damn really, but more talking meant I could do more looking.

"Errr ... My husband," she croaked, looking past me hopefully, up the corridor that I was blocking. "He's a bit like that."

Now I consider myself a gentleman, and a gentleman would recognise the pretty young lady's plight and would move aside to let her pass. A gentleman would no doubt avert his eyes when doing so. A gentleman might have even stepped back into his room and closed the door.

Then again, relatively few true, blue blood gentleman had ever been in the position that I'd found myself in, and besides ... Well you know ... She was so bloody gorgeous. Damn it; when they wrote the rules, attractive young women probably didn't run around hotel corridors in the nude. I doubt if the sport was even thought about then.

No!

Gentleman or not, I was going to make the bloody most of it, and anyway her hand had slipped slightly, and a cheeky, little, pink, erect nipple was peeking out at me teasingly.

"Your husband dared you to do this," I asked, amazed that any man would let a creature like her out of his sight clothed, never mind naked.

"Well ... err ... He's a bit like that," she repeated, fortunately not noticing that the majority of her left breast had by then slipped out from its captivity. "I really think I ought to be getting back to him."

"Right!" I flustered, my gentlemanly side battling with my more basic emotions.

The gentlemanly side won.

I stepped to one side, reluctantly I have to say, but knowing that I'd feel the better for it.

Christ, if only I'd known quite how right I'd been.

"Thanks," the girl mumbled, sliding carefully passed me with an embarrassed smile, and then the unthinkable happened!

Unthinkable?

Well only in a world of complete fiction could the timing have been so perfect.

Ding - Ding -Ding it went. She gasped out in fear, and even I turned round in that direction.

It was the lift, the elevator, whatever you want to call it, and the ding-ding was announcing its arrival at our floor and just twenty feet or so up the corridor from where we were standing.

"Oh shit," cried the girl in anguish, realising with dread that her escape path was about to be invaded by whoever was about to emerge from the lift. Realising that she'd found herself in a somewhat unenvious position.

It was then perhaps that maybe my military training came to the fore. No, my six months in the sea scouts when I'd been fourteen hadn't been wasted, even though they had thrown me out because I couldn't swim.

"Run!" I shouted.

"Bugger that," she squealed, shoving me bodily out of the way and darting past me into the safety of my bedroom, without so much as asking my permission. I guess she was only twenty or thereabouts, and they simply don't have the manners that they used to.

"Good evening," I greeted the two middle-aged businessmen who emerged from the lift as they strolled by me on the way to their rooms, totally oblivious to the wondrous wonders that they had missed.

"Good night," they answered back in unison, no doubt wondering why I was stood there, statue like, with a very silly grin on my face.

---

Logically, by the time I got back into my room, the girl would have 'borrowed' one of my shirts, a dressing gown, or even a towel from the bathroom.

Logically, she would have inform me, albeit with some embarrassment, that she was hurrying back to hubby and would return my shirt or whatever in the morning.

Logically, I would probably never have seen my shirt again!

But this is a story and this is the mighty, world famous Literotica, so we have to report the truth!

"That was close," she greeted me with, stood there leaning against the wardrobe, one hand still modestly protecting the sweet heaven between her legs, but the other casually twirling a loose twist of her lustrous red hair.

Jesus! The knockers on her!

What I mean to say was of course, that she, the girl that is, had a pair of the most beautiful pert breasts, pointing out at me challengingly, and bouncing away merrily as she giggled at my reaction.

"Fancy a drink?" I demanded, I thought pretty coolly, praying that there'd be a drinks fridge hidden away somewhere in the room.

"I'd love one," she grinned back at me, cheekily and deliberately inching her hand away from her delicious snatch, and completing my dream as I observed that she was completely shaved down there. "But I really need to get back. My husband will be going mad with worry."

"Serves him right," seemed to be appropriate.

"Probably," she agreed. "But I really ought to be going."

"Do you want to borrow a shirt or something," I offered, remembering my manners.

"It's Ok," she replied smiling. "I'm only six or seven doors down the corridor. I think I'll be OK."

"I guess so," I sighed, opening the door for her, somewhat reluctantly.

"Can you just check there's nobody around please?" Not an unreasonable request.

"Coast is clear," I reported, looking out, both ways, shuddering as the girl slipped past me, an expance of soft, pliable, bare flesh brushing up against my arm. I could have moved my arm out of the way but I didn't. Then again, maybe she could have quite easily have avoided it.

"Bye lovely lady," I whispered huskily, hating the fact that she was leaving, but loving the fact that all her shyness had disappeared, as she stood there in the corridor, any attempt to cover up her beautiful naked body a thing of the past. It was a sight that would remain etched in my mind for eternity.

"Can I ask you just one more favour please kind sir?" She asked nervously, her lovely green eyes staring at me uncertainly.

I nodded my head, not trusting my voice.

"Could you ... That is would you mind ..."

"Yes. Could I what?" I encouraged her, my heart beating.

"Would you walk me back to my room please," she pleaded, now avoiding my eye, as if she'd asked for something outrageous. "I'd feel safer if you were with me."

Well!

A gentleman, military training and British to boot, so of course I would. "I'd be pleased to."

So taking her arm, the first time I'd really touched her, I escorted the damsel slowly down the corridor hoping as we passed each door that it wouldn't be the next one, the tap-tap of her high heels on the tiled floor, strangely erotic, the sway of her naked breast as she walked evidently even more so.

"Thank you kind sir," she pouted, stopping at a door, far too soon for my liking, and recovering a key card, mysteriously wedged into the gap between the door and the frame. Funny that!

"No problem," came the obvious answer, already infuriatingly jealous of the husband that she was going back to, and for the first time taking in quite what a beautiful face she had. Big bright green eyes to contrast with her hair, cute little nose, and a mouth oh so, so kissable.

Maybe she read my mind.

"I think you deserve a reward for being such a gentleman," the girl offered. "Would you mind if I kissed you?"

Would I mind?

Is the Pope a Catholic?

Is it hot in Saudi Arabia?

Was the Titanic really unsinkable?

Does it rain a lot in Ireland?

Was Einstein a genius?

Is the Arsenal the best football team in the world?

All silly questions of course, and she didn't actually wait for an answer, turning towards me and throwing her arms round my neck, the feel of her bare breasts against my chest only eclipsed by the touch of her soft lips against mine.

The feel of her bare back in my hands as I wrapped my arms round her was unbelievable, like no woman I'd ever felt before. The swell of her bottom simply too inviting to resist, and who knows where it would have gone from there?

Ding-Ding!

Shit and damn it!

Bloody damn lift.

Abso-bleeding-lutely un-bloody- believable.

"I've got to go," my Goddess whispered, and my dream slipped slowly out of my arms; a last smile from her, a last glimpse of that wonderful body and those bouncy tits as she pushed open the door and disappeared.

"Good evening," the guy from the lift grinned at me as I stood there, pretending to be trying to make my key card work.

"Good night," I grunted back, unhappily.

End of the dream!

---

The next day was to say the least a bit of an anti climax, and I didn't truly give my clients the attention they deserved. I didn't even know the girl's name, but couldn't get her out of my mind. Perhaps not surprising really. You don't get many of them to the pound.

The day came to an end and carried on much as normal, ending with a few drinks with a client before I retired to my room. At last an opportunity to relax and try to relive my memory the events of the previous night.

Dring-Dring. Dring- Dring.

No not the lift damn it. Concentrate will you! This one was the phone; it had an 'r' in it and was completely different.

Dring-Dring.

"Hello." That was me.

"It's Carol."

"Carol who?" I replied, not knowing any Carols unless you counted 'Silent Night' or maybe 'Away in a manger', and I didn't honestly know all the words to them.

"Carol from last night," came the reply and that had my immediate attention.

"Yes," I answered cautiously.

"I was just sitting here in my room and thinking about last night," she, Carol, told me.

"I haven't thought about much else all day," I responded, a steel like band tightening round my chest.

"I was wondering if I could pop down and see you."

"Another of your husband's ideas?" I asked, though I was by no means averse to the idea.

"There is no husband. I'm not married."

"What!" I exclaimed.

"Automatic response," Carol explained. "It frightened the life out of me when you confronted me like that and I just said the first thing that came into my mind."

"So how did you come to be wandering about the hotel in the nude?"

"Why not?" She giggled girlishly. "It's fun, daring, exciting, sometimes frightening. It's something I like doing. I love the feeling of wandering about in the nude when I shouldn't be, and the thrill that I might be caught."

"You got caught last night," I reminded her.

"You enjoyed it?"

"You bet your life I did," I laughed, wondering where this was leading to, my imagination running riot.

"Fancy doing it again?" Carol asked nervously, just about blowing my mind.

"In the corridor like last night?"

"In the corridor, in the lift, out in the car park or wherever. If you're there with me then I could be a lot more daring."

"How daring?"

"Try me," she laughed deliciously. "I understand the embankment isn't very busy at this time of night and I'm all ready and naked and excited."

Bloody hell!

"High heels?"

"Never go out without them," she giggled. "But that's all."

"I'll come and get you," I gasped, leaping from my chair.

"Too late," Carol chuckled, and there was a loud knock on my door.

Double bloody hell!

---

That night was memorable as has been the three months since, as Carol lived out her incredible fantasies, as indeed did I . We, or should I say she got caught out a couple of times, but then again it's not easy trying to hide a naked woman in a busy pub, even when you've found a discrete corner.

The only problem was that I never did pick up the parcel that was left for me, so still have no idea what was in it.

Can't have everything but I'm not complaining!

Britease
Britease
2,361 Followers