Parent Teacher Conference Ch. 01

Story Info
Alex finds his old love again in high school.
5.2k words
4.52
37.2k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lechone
Lechone
18 Followers

I entered my office early on a cold Monday morning. Before leaving that morning for work, I made sure Danny got up and ready for school. Danny is my nephew. His mother who is my sister had been in and out of rehab for years so I adopted and got full custody of him. Of course my sister tried to get him back but the in the courts eyes, I was the best person to care for him.

"Mr. Moore?" My secretary called me from the intercom.

"Yes Linda?"

"The principal of your nephew's school is on line one for you." I rolled my eyes and looked at the clock. It wasn't even ten that morning and he was already in trouble I thought to myself. Great now I have to go down to the school and pick him up probably.

"Ok thank you Linda." I answered the phone and pressed the button.

"Alexander Moore?" I really didn't want to deal with that because I had so much work to do that day.

"Hello Mr. Moore I'm sorry for bothering you today but we have a situation with Danny." Of course you do who else would it be?

"Is everything ok?"

"Yes and no. He is fine but his math grade is not. I know you are a very busy man so I would like for you to come by after school while he is at football practice and talk to his teacher so we can see what his problem is. That is if you can come by at around say three this afternoon?" This guy really ticked me off. How does he know it isn't the teacher's fault instead of Danny's? I was just fooling myself though. It probably was Danny's fault since he has been so obsessed with football.

"That's fine Mr. Campbell. I will be more then happy to find out what we can do to help his grade."

"Thank you very much. Have a good day and I will see you later." I hung up the phone and started on my work so I could leave early that day.

I thought I understood why Danny was acting the way he was. He was upset about his mother in rehab and how is dad walked out on him when he was just a baby. It must be hard on a kid to have to deal with that. He is just 16 years old and probably felt he doesn't have a mother or father. But he has an uncle who is trying to help him as best as he can.

Three o'clock rolled around and I was dreading it. I really didn't feel like going down to the high school to talk to a teacher about how Danny is failing everything and how he doesn't care and how smart he is to be fooling around.

I walked through the halls of Handel High School feeling all these old memories coming back. I was 30 years old and had graduated from Handel High more than ten years ago. I was the king of high school. Football quarterback, dated all the pretty girls, and getting by in class. I made pretty decent grades but now it was so much harder for kids in school and I knew it.

Trying to help Danny with homework was harder then pulling teeth. If I ever had to come back to high school I knew for a fact that I would fail.

I went over to the front desk and asked for Mr. Campbell and said my name. The lady at the front desk said that he was in a meeting but she told me where I could go and meet all the teachers. I told her thank you and started down the hallway to the classroom. As I was leaving I could tell she was checking me out.

I wasn't a guy to be cocky but I knew the affect I have on women. It has always been like that since I was in high school and even worse in college. I'm a little over 6 feet tall. I would say 6'1 last time I checked. I have short sandy blonde hair and clear blue eyes.

I don't have any problem with finding a woman but since I have Danny, it's hard to find a woman who wants to deal with a teenage boy. I never thought I would say this but I am actually pretty tired of sleeping with sluts and whores. They only want my money. I make a pretty penny since I own a very respectable chain of restaurants. What I really want is a nice woman who I can settle down with. And if she happens to be a sex addict like I am that would be perfect.

I knocked on the door as I entered the room to get the teacher's attention. When she looked up I stopped dead in my tracks. I knew this teacher very well. It was my old teacher Colette Collins.

I had been madly in love with her since I was in 11th grade. Of course every other guy in the class was too. She was 21 years old the youngest teacher at our school. So that meant she was probably about 33. Twelve years did her well. She still had the curly blonde hair which was silky and straight. She was pretty petite which I loved in women. She was about 5'3 almost a whole foot shorter then me. She had the prettiest eyes. They were ivory green which I had never seen before. I wanted her so bad when I was in school and what I noticed when I walked in and saw her was; that I still did.

"Alex Moore." I was really surprised that she had remembered me.

"Ms. Collins." She came around and gave me a hug which surprised me even more. She was so warm and soft.

"You haven't been in school in what ten years. Please call me Colette."

"Well then Colette." I moved my gaze from her eyes to her kissable mouth. Then I moved my gaze down to her body. She had on a white button down long sleeve shirt and a black mid thigh skirt with black heels. Her outfit made her look so HOT showing all her curves. That was always her. Even back then she always dressed to tempt all the boys in her class. But the funny thing was she never knew it or maybe she did.

"So I had no idea I was teaching your..."

"Nephew."

"I knew it couldn't be your son because you are way too young to be father of a teenager."

"So what has Danny been doing this time." She motioned for me to sit down in the chair next to her desk.

"You know he is really smart but doesn't realize the potential he has. He just gives up sometimes. I don't know what's up."

"I don't know if you know this but he has been having a lot of personal issues. My sister, his mother has been in and out of rehab so I have him now which is the best thing to do. And then his father walked out on him so he just has a lot going on right now. But I promise I will be sure to help him out."

"That is awful I am so sorry. If you would like any help, I would love to help him."

"That would be great thanks. I hate to be in a rush but I really have to get back to work."

"What are you doing now? Working in sports?"

"No I actually decided after college that I would do something else then football. Only because I blew out my knee."

"Oh that sucks."

"It's ok thanks though. I work in the food business. I own my own chain of restaurants"

"Wow thats really nice. Wait are you talking about Moore's? I knew you would do something over the top. You were very smart in high school."

"Yes ma'am. I own all of those restaurants."

"That's amazing. I'm very impressed. I have heard so many good things about it. I have never been in because a teacher doesn't make that much and so I try and watch my expenses."

"Well thank you for that." She smiled this sexy little smile and was a bout say something out until her phone started ringing.

"I'm sorry would you excuse me." She went through her purse and picked up her phone. "Hello?" I could hear someone on the other end which had made her upset because her tone of voice had changed. "Ok that's fine. What am I supposed to say Eric? Ok fine goodbye." She hung up the phone and put it down.

"Are you ok?"

"I will be thanks for asking. My husband and I are going through a bad divorce and I am trying to get it over with but he doesn't want to get over with it."

"Why if you don't mind me asking?"

"Because he wants to have his cake and eat it to. He wants a mistress and his little wifey."

"Wait he cheated on you?"

"Yea with one of my best friends but he is still holding on to me. I can't pay for the divorce settlement that he wants to I'm stuck with him controlling me." I could tell she was pretty upset which made me feel horrible.

"I can say this now without getting in trouble. You are a very beautiful woman and he is the most idiotic man on the face of the earth to give up such an incredible woman as yourself." She looked at me and blushed.

"Well thank you I haven't heard anyone call me either one of those things in forever."

"Would you like to go out to dinner tonight? We can catch up and talk about what we can do about Danny's grade."

"I would like that a lot thank you. You can pick me up here at six. I have to stay over for a little while."

"Six it is. I'll see you then Colette." I walked out the door with a smile on my face. The thing I had wanted to happen since I started my 11th grade year was happening. I was actually going out with my high school teacher. Maybe if I played my cards right my other dream would come true. Her in my bed.

Six couldn't come quicker for me. I hurried with my work so I could get on with my dinner date with Colette. It was a little weird calling it a date since I still kind of saw her as my teacher. But she defiantly was not my teacher so there was nothing stopping us from being together.

I showed up at the school and walked down the hallways again like I did earlier that day. I knocked on her door again just in case she was in a meeting or something. She gathered her stuff and shot me her sexy little smile.

"You ready to go?" I walked over and took her bag out of her hand so I could carry it for her. That might earn me some extra points I thought to myself.

"Thank you. Yes I am." I walked out of her room ahead of her so she could lock her door and we walked outside to the parkin lot.

"Where is your car so I can put your stuff in?"

"I actually ride with a friend so if you don't mind you will have to take me home." I did not mind at all.

"That's fine. I would be more then happy to." I showed her over to where my car was and opened her door like a total gentlemen. Of course I did know how to treat a lady but I was treating this one with extra care. She thanked me and I went over to my side of the car. As she complimented on the car we were off to the restaurant. Once we got there the valet took my car and opened the door for Colette.

"Alex I'm not dressed for your nice place. I don't want to embarrass you." She had a look of horror on her face and a smiled at her.

"Colette you could never embarrass me. And believe me your attire is defiantly fine." She looked up at me and I could tell from the question on her face that she was wondering what I meant by that.

"Hello Mr. Moore. Welcome back. We have your table all set up for you." The Hostess greeted me and my date as we walked over to the best table in the house. The waitress handed us out menus, took our drink orders, and left.

"Please order whatever you want Colette."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am. Please it's the least I can do Colette."

"Can I ask you something?" She put down her menu and looked at me with those gorgeous eyes.

"Of course you can Collette?" She smiled at me and continued.

"Why do you always use my name whenever you say something to me?"

"It's just weird for me to call you anything then Ms. Collins. And now that I can say your first name, I can't stop saying it. You have a very beautiful name just like everything about you." I saw the blush go from her face down to under her blouse where her breasts were. What I wouldn't give to see those breasts that I knew were amazing.

"You know you can stop complimenting me. I'm not your teacher anymore."

"I know but I was always taught to never lie to anyone especially a woman and I am just telling the whole truth." She smiled again and then the waitress came back with our drinks.

"Are you guys ready to order?"

"Yes I will have the lasagna with garlic bread and a side salad."

"And you miss?"

Colette continued to look through the menu and finally put it down.

"I will have the same. Thank you." The waitress took our menus and left.

"It's a big portion so I will be surprised if you eat it all."

"I think I will be able to. So how long have you had this place?"

"It was a dream for a long time and I finally made it come true about 5 years ago."

"Well I am glad that your dream did come true." After catching up with our lives for a little while, our food came. She ate the whole plate and looked like she enjoyed it a lot by the way she looked. What I noticed as we talked was that we never even said one word about Danny. I really didn't mind because I wanted to get to know a lot more about Colette.

"So was it good?" She finished her plate and put her napkin on top of it as she took one last sip of her wine.

"It was delicious. Thank you very much."

"You think you might have room for dessert?"

"What did you have in mind?" If I wasn't mistake she looked at me with this desire and hunger. I had a lot of things in mind and none of them were food related. Still I didn't want to try too hard so I just went a long with what I was saying.

"It's getting a little crowded in here. How about I get something to go and take it to your house?"

"That sounds perfect." I was a little surprised since I didn't think she was the one to have sex on I guess you can say our 'first date' but hell I'll go for whatever she is offering.

The car ride home was silent as we listened to the radio. I could tell she was wanting to say something. I was going to press her for more later on that evening.

When we got to her apartment, I was a little shocked at how small it was. But then again teachers didn't make that much anyway. Even though it was so small, it fit her perfectly. There were books and paintings everywhere that seemed to fit her personality.

"Please have a set and make yourself at home. I know you are probably use to bigger places so I'm a little embarrassed." She sat down next to me and took her heels off.

"Don't be. It's fine." I took out the box with the dessert in it. "So are you ready for your dessert?"

"Yes sir." I told her to close her eyes and wait patiently for it. She did as she was told and I took the sweet treat out of the box. Her mouth was opened in a little pout as she waited for her surprise. I couldn't resist her kissable mouth anymore and I did what I wanted to do since the day I meet her over ten years ago; put my lips on hers. My lips came down and claimed hers in a sweet embrace. She was a little surprised I could tell by the moan she let out. But after a second of my mouth on hers she gave in and wrapped her arms around my head bringing me closer to her face.

My tongue entered and explored her mouth as it was a new territory for it. Moans from deep in her throat kept coming through and they were music to my ears. She kissed like a porn star and looked like one too. As the kissed ended she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"So was that my dessert?" She smiled wide and raised one of her eyebrows slightly.

"No I just have wanted to do that ever since I was in school."

"I shouldn't have wanted you back then because I was your teacher but I did." I thought I was dreaming. The most beautiful woman in this world just told me that she wanted me just as much as I did. I knew I had to have her and soon.

"Here is your dessert. Your real dessert. Close your eyes and open your mouth." She did as she was told and hung her mouth open slightly. I took the treat which was a piece of a chocolate cake and slowly fed it to her. She moaned as she ate the cake. A little bit of the frosting got on her mouth and as she was licking it off I stopped her and replaced my mouth with her tongue.

She was more open about the two of us so she straddled my lap and grinding against my erection as she kissed me. She then took her hands and rubbed them down my chest to the bulge in my pants and grabbed my cock through my pants. I moaned in her mouth and she stopped the kiss and smiled. She stroked my cock as it got bigger and harder. I had to have her at that moment or I would have came in my pants. And I defiantly didn't want that to happen.

I picked her up wrapping her legs around my torso and climbed up her stairs. Kissing the whole time it was harder for me to go up the stairs as fast as I would have liked to go. Once at the top of the landing I walked down the hallway and stopped at what I assumed was her bedroom. She didn't stop me so I figured I got it right the first time. I opened the door with one hand while holding on to her ass with the other and went inside the room.

The room was a decent size with a door leading to what I presumed was the bathroom. She had a queen sized bed which I noticed right when I walked in. I went over to the bed and threw her down in the middle as she smiled. I got on top of her and kissed her lips again while grabbing her breasts.

After giving her lips enough attention I kissed my way down her neck to the valley of her breasts, stopping at her clothed covered breasts. I kissed the material sucking on it lightly. I felt her arched her back as she begged me to go further down with her moans. I removed her shirt to reveal a sexy as hell black push up bra which was made out of lace. It was in my way so I ripped it in half making her gasp out loud.

There in front of me were some pretty amazing tits. I had seen larger ones before but hers were perfect. Not too big not too small. Just right. In school I always thought she was maybe a high B but now seeing her without a shirt on, I could tell she was a high C. I sucked on her breasts bitting her nipple lightly. Not that hard because I didn't want to hurt her. I wanted her to enjoy this.

As I was sucking on her nipples, I moved my hand down to her skirt and rubbed her through the thin fabric. I knew I was dying inside but I wanted her to be satisfied before I my cock even touched her. After giving her breasts equal attention, I took off her skirt and got in between her open legs. I looked directly at her as I moved my face down to her underwear. She was wearing a black thong to match her bra. But it was in my way again so it was going to be destroyed. She didn't seem to mind though. Before I did take it off of her, I gave her a light lick through her wet panties then I ripped then from her body.

I smelled her arousal and smiled at her as I moved my head back down to her dripping pussy. It tasted just as good as I thought it would if not even better. I looked directly at her as I loved her with my mouth making sure she was watching me feast on her pussy. I paid special attention to her clit, bringing my tongue from the bottom to the very top of it. I took it in my mouth and nibbled on it lightly. She was so fucking wet. I loved it. I wanted to give her as much pleasure as was possible so I took my hand up and squeezed her breasts as I licked her pussy.

"Oh god Alex please don't stop." I smiled into her pussy. I had no intention of stopping anytime soon until she came in my mouth. And I could tell she was close. I decided to see how far I could push her over the edge. I licked my fingers lightly and put two of them into her pussy as I licked her clit. That did it for her. She came in mouth screaming my name as I licked up all of her juices until she was dry. She was shaking a little bit and I waited until she calmed down from her high before continuing. She took my fingers in her mouth and licked herself off of them which turned me on even more. After kissing me again she descended to her knees.

She kissed me through my pants and lightly bite the head of my cock.

"Oh fuck Colette." She smiled up at me and proceeded to remove my pants as I started taking off my suit jacket and dress shirt. As my top half was undressed she was working on taking my pants off. She undid my belt and then pulled down my zipper with her teeth. I could have came in my pants right then and there. Before taking my cock in her mouth she kissed her way up my body to the top of my chest back down to were my cock was.

Lechone
Lechone
18 Followers
12