Parent Teacher Conference Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex and Colette get even closer then they are.
5.6k words
4.47
20.9k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lechone
Lechone
18 Followers

It had been a few weeks and Colette and I were doing great. The sex was unbelievable and Danny was actually doing really well in school. He was spending the new semester with his grandparents so that meant we had the place to our selves. Of course she had actually never seen my house before but all that was going to change. I really wanted to make love to her in my own bed.

Things were looking really good for me. The only problem was Stan, Colette's ex husband. Or shall I say hopefully soon to be ex husband.

I had never met him but the stories that she tells me about him makes me want to punch him in the throat. He treats her like crap and has ever since they got married. She said the only reason she married him was because she thought he was her knight and shinning armor. But he turned out to be the devil.

I was looking at new recipe ideas when I got a very interesting phone call one day.

"Alexander Moore?"

"Yea this is Stan Wilson and I need to talk to you about something important." I knew exactly who he was. This was Colette's infamous husband.

"Oh really what about?"

"I think you know. Is there anyway I could met you somewhere?" This man made my blood boil. After all he did to Colette. He wouldn't even let her divorce him. I guess she was right. All he wanted was to have his cake and eat it too. I could grantee that he was living with his mistress. All I could think about was his fuck up was my gain.

"I'm a very busy man and I don't have a lot of time."

"I know I would just like to speak to you about my wife."

"You mean ex wife don't you?"

"If I'm not mistaken, we are still legally married."

"Well you sure as hell don't act that way." I could tell he was getting pissed but I really didn't give a damn.

"You don't know what the hell you are talking about so shut the hell up."

"Why don't you come over here and make me?" I knew I was acting like I was 12 but I wanted to help Colette get away from this monster and I didn't care if he was 7 foot tall 300lb guy; I was not scared of anybody. Especially a dick head like him.

"Oh I would love to miss up that pretty little blond hair of yours but I think fighting is immature so I won't." He was just a pussy that's what I saw in him. Then I thought about what he just said. He probably had been watching me and Colette. We had been going out to dinner a lot in the past few weeks and we spent a lot of time in public.

"You know the saying all talk and no show."

"I'm just gonna ask you once and only once stay away from my wife or you will be sorry." After that I heard the dial tone and smiled. Man he was a real piece of work. He cheated on her and then right before he wanted to get a divorce he changed his mind. The one thing I knew I wanted to do was help Colette get the divorce so we could get on with our relationship. I really care about her but the main question was... Do I love her?

I decided since it was Friday night that I wanted to spend the weekend with Colette. I was going to spend the whole week with her since she was off from work. I had a big surprise for her.

She told me to pick her up at school right before her last class was over. I walked up to her room and looked in through the glass and saw her teaching.

She looked so natural doing it. Teaching all the kids. That was one of the things I liked about her. She was one of the smartest women I have ever known in my life. Scratch that she was the smartest woman I had ever met.

I knocked on the door and she stopped and looked through the glass. I could see her face get a little red with blush as a student opened the door for me. I smiled at her which made her blush even more. That was the cutest thing about her. In private she was such a vixen and then around people she was this prime and proper person. I loved the fact that I was the only one bringing the animal out of her.

"Um everyone this is a very good friend of mine Alex." She lingered on the word very as she looked me up and down. She knew she had to stop or her students would figure out the kind of woman she was with the kinds of looks she was giving me.

"Hello everyone. Actually Ms. Collins here use to teach me way back in the day."

"He was one of my best students. Alright class just finish the two problems on the board for homework and have a nice long week." I looked at the clock and saw that it was about a minute or two before the bell rang so the students could leave and I couldn't wait. I wanted to get her alone and badly. Just thinking about her turned me on. But that really wasn't love. It was more like lust. I guess I lusted after her a lot.

"Hey." I walked over to her desk where she sat down.

"You ready for the week off?" I kept my voice a little down as I saw all of her students watching us.

"Yea what do you have planned for us?" She looked at me with his seductive look which turned me on more then I was. If that were actually possible.

"Oh believe me you will enjoy it." She looked down and notice the growing bulge in my black trousers and moved her eyes back up to mine and licking her lips. Oh god with her licking her lips and looking at me the way she was, I knew I wasn't going to last that long. She was actually the only woman who could make me come without even touching me.

The bell rang which made all the students leave the classroom. Colette got up to go near the door.

"Bye everyone. Have a good break." I moved over near her and after the last person was out she closed the door and locked it.

"Saved by the bell." The second the door was locked she pounced on me. She jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my torso.

"Oh my god I have missed you so much." I couldn't see her at all that week since I was so busy putting the final touches on my new restaurant opening in Italy. I had missed her so much too. Man when you have sex for weeks and weeks at a time and then quit for a few days it makes you crazy.

She attacked my neck as I told her how much I missed her. She started licking and sucking it no doubt leaving a mark on my neck. I didn't really mind but I knew she was just getting me back for giving her a huge hicky on her neck. She was so mad at me because she was still a teacher and had to look professional even if she wasn't when she was around me.

I slammed her against the white board and rubbed against her center with my hardening cock. She moaned a little louder then she should have so I kissed her deeply thrusting my tongue down her throat like my cock wanted to do with her pussy.

I put one leg down as I gripped her ass while she still had one leg wrapped around me. Moving my hands to her skirt, I moved it up to her hips. I knew she would be upset if I made her walk out of here with nothing on so I made sure not to ripe her skirt that time. I looked down at her pussy and gasped in shock.

"You aren't wearing any panties." she looked at me and smiled.

"Yep. Do you like it?" All I could do was nod my head. That was so sexy. Her walking around all day without panties on. Or maybe she knew I was coming and decided to take them off for me? I would have to ask her about that later but not at that moment. At that moment all I wanted to do was fuck her hard against the white board. All I had to do was get my damn pants off.

She helped me with that. She moved her hands down to my belt buckle and unbuckled my pants and threw my boxers down with them to my ankles. I moved her leg that was on the ground back up against me so that both legs were wrapped against me again.

"Are you ready?" I loved teasing her and she knew it.

"Yes fuck me Alex." That four letter word sounded amazing coming from that pretty little mouth of hers, and who was I to deny such a lovely request? I rammed into her hard making her scream loud. As I kept fucking her against the board, her moans and screams started getting louder and louder with each thrust. It was still pretty early so I knew we could have easily gotten caught. So I put my finger in her mouth to stop her moans as she sucked on it. She looked directly into my eyes as she licked my finger up and down as I was fucking her.

She used that talented tongue of hers to get every inch of my finger wet with her saliva. I knew there was no way I was going to last that long. I picked her up by the ass again and laid her down between two desks with her ass hanging down from one of them. She was a little surprised but let it happen anyway. Instead of throwing her legs over my shoulders, I spread her legs really wide and entered her again. She started back up with her moans as I started pounding the shit out of her.

"Oh please Alex keep fucking me. Fuck me harder." I did as I was told and I could tell she was really close after that. She put her whole fist into her mouth and bit down as she came all over my cock and all over the desks. I was close too so I kept fucking her until I came into her hot pussy.

We both had to catch our breathes before we put our clothes back on and clean up our little 'mess' or shall I say big mess.

"It just keeps getting better and better." She fixed her skirt and hair before going over to the cabinet and getting some cleaning supplies. As I was buckling my belt she sprayed some liquid stuff over the desks.

"Yea but I can't believe we just did that here. Not that it wasn't good. It's just I have never done this before and I don't want you to think anything of me." I went over to her and put my hands on her face and kissed her.

"Listen to me Colette, I really enjoy everything you do for me. It is all amazing. You are amazing and I am grateful to have you right now. Now how about we go to my place for dinner tonight and you spend the whole weekend at my house with me? I still need to fuck you at my house. There are so many places we can do it. And I have a few surprises for you."

"Thank you Alex that sounds wonderful but you really don't need to get me anything. All I want is you." The other question that I had in my mind was if she was in love with me or if she lusted after me.

"Trust me I think you're gonna love it." I didn't want to ruin the smile on her face by mentioning the fact that Stan might have been after me. I could deal with him all on my own.

On the way to my house I almost wrecked when she tried to give me oral sex. She drove me crazy with her little looks and touches. She touched my knee and my inner thigh but never where I wanted her to touch me.

'Just wait until later.' I kept thinking to myself as we pulled up on my street.

"Here we are." I pulled into my drive way as the gate opened. I looked over at her face and she was in awe. That was everyone's reaction when they saw my house. it was as big as a mansion.

I went over to to her side of the door once we got into my garage and opened the car door for her. I got her suitcase from the back seat and picked it up. It wasn't that heavy since I told her to pack light. Hint hint. She was definitely not going to be wearing much that weekend that was for sure.

We walked inside and I turned on the lights. She looked around my house as I set her suitcase down in the living room.

"Alex this is amazing."

"No you are." She stopped looking around and looked at me as I moved closer to her. "Thank you for coming over this weekend." I kissed her on the neck softly.

"Thank you for inviting me." She kissed me on the cheek before moving away. She moved her hands around her arms which indicated she was cold. It was going to be cold night with the chance of snow later on so I was going to make a fire for us.

"Where is your restroom Alex?"

"Down the hallway, third door on the left." She thanked me and I watched her ass move in her tight beige skirt. After she was out of sight, I got some firewood and started a fire. I wanted her to be as comfortable as possible and for her to enjoy the weekend.

I got out a bottle of my nicest red wine and poured some into two glasses for us. As I was putting some pillows and a blanket around the fireplace she walked into the room.

"Well doesn't this look nice?" She walked over and sat down next to me on the pillows. "It's very romantic." I handed her the glass of wine and raised my glass.

"To an unforgettable weekend."

"To an unforgettable weekend." She repeated as we clinked glasses and drank the wine. "This wine is delicious." She licked her lips savoring the taste as I thought of something else I wanted her to be licking.

"Do you want one of your surprises?"

"Sure why not? I mean even if I tell you not to get me something you probably will." I left the room to get her surprise.

Colette had a look of curiosity when I came in with a two plates which were covered by silver covers.

"What's that?"

"Well I have a very important business dinner with some people who are helping me open up one of my places overseas and I definitely want to make a good impression. Since you enjoyed the sweet dessert a few weeks ago I though you would like to help me out."

"Which sweet dessert are you talking about?" She had seductive eyes as she moved her hands to my noticeable bulge.

"Down girl. We still have a few more things before we go upstairs or we can stay down here. It's up to you. Now for your surprise." I moved the trays away from the two plates and showed her the desserts. "I needed some help choosing which dessert would be perfect for my clients and I though you could pick." She licked her lips and looked down. From what I remember in school she use to always tell the class how much she loved eating desserts. I thought she would love it if she got to help me out.

"I do love desserts. That would be great."

"Which one do you want to try first?" She looked down and eyes them for a second before choosing.

"Definitely the chocolate one." Before picking it up I wanted to tease her.

"Are you sure because the other one looks good too?"

"I'm positive." I got the fork and cut a little piece of the chocolate cake. It had one layer of chocolate cake, a layer of fudge on top of that, and then a layer of white frosting at the very top. I took the piece in my hands and fed it to Colette's watering mouth. Once she touched it with her tongue she moaned. Man just seeing her eat a piece of cake turned me on. There was a piece of white frosting on her face just like the last time.

"Here I got that for you." I licked the frosting on her lips as she kissed me lightly. Her lips tasted even sweeter with the frosting on it. "So how was that?"

"Delicious."

"You want to try the next one now?" She nodded her head as I cut a piece of the next dessert. This one was a cheese cake covered with chocolate and caramel sauce with wipe cream on top. I proceeded to feed her like I did with the last dessert. I kissed the frosting off her lips again just like the last time. We kissed deeply as our hands moved over each other's bodies. I couldn't take much more of this so I picked her up and took her up to my bedroom. There I made the sweetest most passionate love with her and believe me it was just as good as fucking her hard.

Afterwards we were downstairs in the kitchen eating dinner. She was in my white dress shirt which came to about her mid thigh. I could see her beautifully tanned legs and the roundness of her breasts since the buttons weren't close properly. My mouth was drooling over her gorgeous body.

"Do you have any idea how gorgeous you are?" I kissed her neck as I continued "How sexy you are?" I moved my kisses down to her throat. "How beautiful?"

"No but I feel gorgeous and sexy and beautiful when I'm with you. Even if you're the only one who sees it." I could tell by the look in her face and the tone in her voice that she didn't have much confidence. I knew for a fact that her ass of a husband did that to her. The main difference between her and the other girls that I was used to sleeping with was that the other girls thought of themselves as queens. That they were the most beautiful things in the world. They were so superficial and it was annoying. But with Colette, she didn't see what I saw in her.

"That's because you are." She pinched the piece of food and fed it to me slowly. "How about some more dessert?"

"You're going to get me fat and then dump me with all this food."

"Well first of all I love my women with some meat on their bones and you could never be fat. Second of all I wasn't talking about food for dessert." I gave her this look and then she figured out what I meant.

"Oh really well what did you have in mind Mr. Moore?"

"Why don't we go upstairs and use my jacuzzi?"

"Well I would love that but unfortunately I forgot my bathing suit." I could tell she was joking so I went a long with it.

"That is very unfortunate Ms. Collins but I don't think it will be that big of a problem."

"I'll race you." After that she took off up the stairs laughing as I ran up after her up to my bedroom. Once I got into my bathroom she was completely naked fixing the water. As the water filled up in the tub, I moved over to her and kissed her on the lips.

When the tub was filled I helped her get in and joined her. We were side by side facing each other.

"I feel so good right now." I moved in and kissed her neck again sucking it gently. I had to be careful and not leave a mark. I moved her closer to me. It was like I couldn't get her close enough to me even though she was right in front of me. I moved my kisses down her neck to her breasts were I sucked them until her nipples were hard. Despite the warm bath, her nipples came out about an inch.

"Oh Alex you make me feel so good." I lifted her up a little and helped her sit on my cock. She moaned as she sat down slowly. I moved slowly into her because I wanted her to enjoy it more. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy it because I knew for a fact she loved it when I was rough with her, but I knew she liked the slow, sweet, romantic, love making we did sometimes. She was a sucker for romance which I knew she didn't get from her husband. But she was going to get it from me.

"Keep going Alex please." I moved a little faster into her. As my thrusts picked up she held on to me tight as she bit into her lower lip. Neither of us lasted that long. With her breasts rubbing against my chest and her kissing my face, I shot my load into her a lot quicker then I wanted to.

I stepped out of the bath when I had feeling in my legs and got a towel from the rack. The water was getting cold and I was getting a little hungry. We didn't even finish our dinner.

I helped Colette get out of the tub and wrapped the towel around her naked body to protect her from the draft in the room. I got a towel for myself and wrapped it around my waist. We went downstairs to get some food and made a place by the fire place. While she got the food I made a new cozy fire.

She came over by me and rested in between my legs and rested her head to my chest.

"Thank you for this. For eveything you have done for me." I kissed her forehead and put the blanket over us.

"Anytime sweetheart. I love taking care of you. Now I have something else for you." I reached over to the couch where I had left an envelope.

"What is it?" I handed it to her.

"Open it to find out." She ripped open the envelope and looked down at the paper inside.

"A plane ticket?"

"Yea I want you to come to Italy with me for the grand opening of my new restaurant."

"Really?"

"Yes really Colette." I could see in her face that she was about to cry. Then she started to cry and hugged me tight.

"When does it open?"

"Well I know how you never want to miss school so I worked some things around and we are going next week when you are off." Her face dropped.

"Well thank you for working your schedule but I can't go Alex. Next week I have to meet with my lawyers and talk to Stan about the divorce."

Lechone
Lechone
18 Followers
12