Parent-Teacher Conference Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
762 Followers

Nothing. I started to walk around the room. I began to see shapes, a chair, a table, a glass. 'Where am I?' I think. There was something familiar with this room, and yet foreign. I decided to move around the room more. There were strange objects all around the room that I didn't recognize or remember. 'Is this a prison? No.' I continued to search and I found a door. It was dark, and heavy. I pushed on it and it doesn't move. I pulled, and slowly, it began to move until it was open enough for me to pass through. Now I was in a dark hallway. I began to walk down it, but all I see was bare walls, and all I could hear was the sound of my bare feet on the floor. 'Bare feet? Why don't I have any shoes on?' I continued to walk. The hallway seemed endless. Then suddenly, I saw something, a shape. 'Is it a person?' I kept walking forward. The shape began to form into something familiar. 'Faster, I must go faster.' I began to run. Then I stop. I recognized the shape. It's Fleck! I screamed! But, it's not Fleck. It's Wyman. Then, it changes. The shape was dying. I walked closer and I realized it's both of them, they were dying. No, not dying, disappearing. Suddenly, the walls began to melt. I knew I should have been scared, but yet, I'm not. Now everything is white, clean, and pure. I knew I was safe. I heard my name called. I started walking toward the voice, no voices, calling me, calling me back, and calling me home.

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
762 Followers
12