Parent-Teacher Conferences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,749 Followers

Jennifer felt Lionel's hand pull back out from the back of her jeans and then Mr Button's hands on the top of her head urging her mouth to pump faster over his cock.

The blonde babe gagged a little as the teacher shoved his cock right into her throat, but she managed to keep sucking as Mr Button pushed harder on the top of her head.

Suddenly Mr Button gave a groan and his cock convulsed against Jennifer's tongue, spurting uncontrollably into her sucking mouth.

The old teacher rocked back in his seat and tightly gripped the top of Jennifer's head by a handful of her blonde locks, holding her head in place as he emptied his abundant load down her throat.

Jennifer swallowed desperately, drinking down every drop of his seed to avoid choking on it.

Only when he was completely spent did Mr Button let go of Jennifer's head and she could sit back up again.

Jennifer reached over and grabbed a handful of popcorn from the tub in Lionel's lap, eager to get rid of the taste of Mr Button's awful spunk from her mouth. The eighteen year old didn't turn his attention away from the movie screen, doing his best to pretend he hadn't seen what his teacher had made her do.

***

"We need to talk," announced Jennifer as she and Lionel arrived back from her 'date' with Mr Button.

Lionel looked like he was going to be sick. "I know, I'm so sorry I groped you."

Jennifer shook her head. "No, not that, don't worry about it. We need to talk about Mr Button. This can't continue."

"Oh..." murmured Lionel, he paused for a moment. "You really don't mind that I felt you up?"

Jennifer rolled her eyes in exasperation. "Lionel, I know it wasn't your fault. We both did things tonight that we didn't want to do."

Lionel swallowed and nodded glumly.

Jennifer noticed uncomfortably that Lionel was looking at her chest. She crossed her arms in a feeble attempt to cover her substantial bosom.

"We need to stop him. I'm not prepared to keep on letting him... get his kicks... from using me."

Lionel nodded. "I know. But what can we do? He'll expel me if you don't let him touch you."

Jennifer frowned. "He did more than just touching tonight."

"I know."

***

"Well, do I look tempting enough?" asked Jennifer, twirling around to give her eighteen year old stepson a good look at her outfit.

Lionel's jaw hit the floor at the sight of Jennifer. The shapely twenty-six year old was wearing the tiniest black skirt that Lionel had ever seen. It was little more than a belt, barely covering her ass, and as she spun around Lionel got a glimpse of the crease of her round buttock at the top of her thighs. The skimpy miniskirt left the beautiful blonde's impossibly long and slender legs on display, and she was wearing impractically high black heeled shoes that accentuated her magnificent pins.

The top part of Jennifer's incredibly sexy outfit was a small, blue denim waistcoat that left her tanned, flat stomach bare and scarcely buttoned up over her astonishing cleavage. Lionel could see more than a hint of the lacy white push-up bra that Jennifer was wearing beneath the waistcoat and her substantial tits looked as magnificent as ever.

Lionel didn't think she could have looked sexier if she'd been naked. She was a glorious vision of pure lust.

Jennifer beamed, apparently pleased by her stepson's stunned reaction. "Let's go. We've got work to do."

***

"Lionel? Miss Gibson?" remarked Maxwell Button in surprise as the pair walked into his classroom just as he was shutting up for the day. The old teacher's eyes went wide as he saw how Jennifer was dressed.

"Mrs Gibson," corrected Jennifer, approaching the overweight, bald, old man. The heels of her shoes were so high that she could only manage to totter along sexily at a slow pace, accentuating the suggestive sway of her shapely hips.

Mr Button frowned, his gaze roving slowly over the sexy blonde's incredibly long legs and expansive cleavage. "Er... what can I do for you?"

"Lionel told me that you wanted to see me," replied Jennifer, leaning on the edge of Mr Button's desk, jutting one hip out invitingly to highlight the enchanting curves of her hourglass figure.

Mr Button glanced over at Lionel in surprise. "I did?...oh, of course, that's right." He was apparently not about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

The hoary old teacher leant forwards, running his palm up along the outside of Jennifer's bare thigh, sliding his hand over her smooth, soft skin from just above her knee, right up to the top of her thigh. Jennifer even smiled down at him as his chubby hand disappeared up the side of her short, black skirt and roved over her bare hip beneath her skirt.

"I think you're going to do brilliantly at Stanford, Lionel," said Mr Button as his hand reached around, sliding over the smooth expanse of Jennifer's buttock. She was only wearing a g-string beneath her ultra-short skirt, as the old teacher's palm glided across the bare skin of her ass cheek he gave a small murmur of appreciation.

Mr Button licked his upper lip, the tip of his tongue running along his moustache. He gave Jennifer's ass a firm squeeze beneath her skirt, admiring the firmness of her tightly toned buttock.

"Come here," murmured the overweight teacher, pulling Jennifer closer by the hand on her bum. She shuffled towards him, almost stumbling on her ridiculously high heeled shoes.

Once she was directly in front of his seat, Mr Button slid his other hand up the back her other leg, reaching up under her skirt so that he had a buttock in each hand.

"God you're fucking sexy," breathed Mr Button, his hands kneading Jennifer's firm ass cheeks. He looked up at the blonde's pretty face, he could barely see her beyond the outthrust shelf of her bosom.

"Take off her top for me Lionel," ordered Mr Button.

"What?" asked the eighteen year old in surprise.

"You heard me," snapped the teenager's teacher.

Lionel nodded and anxiously stepped up behind his stepmother. He reached around her and started to unbutton the denim waistcoat she was wearing, being careful not to touch her breasts as she undressed her.

There were only a few buttons and then he pulled it off her shoulders, revealing the lacy white bra that barely covered her gloriously big hooters.

"Lovely," breathed Mr Button, immediately letting go of Jennifer's ass and reaching up to squeeze her large rack. His chubby fingers sunk deep into the firm globes of Jennifer's bra-clad melons.

"Check out her ass boy," Mr Button instructed Lionel.

Lionel, still standing behind his stepmother, looked down at her tight round rump.

"No, take a good look," urged Mr Button, still squeezing Jennifer's big boobs with both hands. "Lift up her skirt and check it out."

Lionel swallowed and carefully took hold of the back of Jennifer's incredibly short skirt between his thumb and forefinger. He pulled the hem up, revealing the smooth sphere's of her toned buttocks, framed by her skimpy thong.

"Wow," blurted the eighteen year old, his eyes wide at the spectacular sight of Jennifer's ass.

"Touch it," commanded Mr Button. "Go on, give her ass a slap."

Lionel cautiously reached down and lightly patted Jennifer's right buttock, his breathing quickening as he touched the warm, bare skin.

"No, give it a decent whack!"

Lionel's hand came back and then he smacked his hand hard onto Jennifer's ass, causing her to jump slightly.

Mr Button's laughed at her reaction, giving her generous breasts another firm squeeze, enjoying the expression of discomfort on the attractive blonde's face.

"Take off her panties," Mr Button ordered.

"W-what?" Lionel looked a little shocked at the request.

"Don't be a prick," complained Jennifer. "Lionel can wait outside while you get your rocks off."

Mr Button wasn't listening to them. "Lionel! Take off her panties now!"

"Yes sir," Lionel bent down and reached up under Jennifer's skirt for the sides of her g-string. He gingerly tugged it down past her hips, letting the skimpy piece of lacy lingerie slide down her long legs to fall on the floor around her ankles. Jennifer stepped out of her panties and kicked them aside.

Mr Button grinned, his hands leaving Jennifer's tits at last. The horny old man slipped one hand up between Jennifer's sleek thighs, his fingertips rubbing across the slit of Jennifer's cunt and causing her to gasp loudly. It was the first time he'd touched that most intimate part of Jennifer's body.

"Oh yeah!" moaned Mr Button as he poked one finger up inside Jennifer's snatch. The beautiful blonde gasped as he crudely penetrated her.

"M-Mr Button," begged Jennifer as the ancient pervert sawed the finger in and out of her cunt. "Let Lionel leave. I don't want him here for this."

The old teacher ignore her. "Take off her bra Lionel."

Lionel nodded, his shaking hands reaching for the straps of the busty woman's bra. The eighteen year old unhooked the clips and then pushed it off her shoulders, the smooth round orbs of her tits bursting free.

"Fuck," swore Mr Button in admiration, his podgy finger slipping out of Jennifer's twat. "Have you seen these puppies in the flesh?"

Lionel shook his head.

"Sit on the desk," Mr Button instructed Jennifer as he stood up himself.

The topless blonde did as she was told, arching her back slightly so that her ample knockers jutted out invitingly from her chest.

Mr Button immediately reached up and pinched Jennifer's nipples, twisting and flicking them until they stiffened. Standing beside his teacher, Lionel watched on in wide-eyed awe.

"Have a feel," urged Mr Button.

Lionel's hands were trembling as they gently cupped Jennifer's warm, bare breasts. "Oh wow!" moaned the teenager as he gave her big tits a soft squeeze, Jennifer's hardened nipples jutting into his palms. He shifted his grip, brushing his thumbs across her nipples and squeezing the sides of her big tits.

"Lionel, stop!" Jennifer suddenly interrupted.

Lionel stopped squeezing but his hands were still on her tits so Jennifer had to reach up and push them away.

"What the hell are you doing?" growled Mr Button, not liking her sudden attempt at asserting control over the situation.

"Here's the deal you pervert," proclaimed Jennifer. "You can fuck me, I'll let you do whatever dirty things you want to do to me, but I'm not doing them in front of my stepson. Lionel leaves. He can wait in your office or something, and then you'll get more than just a little head. I'll even pretend to enjoy it."

Mr Button paused, staring at the drop dead gorgeous blonde leaning on the desk in front of him. Jennifer's enormous breasts rose and fell as she breathed heavily, her hard nipples jutted out stiffly towards him. The buxom beauty's long legs were crossed in front of her, access to that sweet pussy he'd just fingered was blocked.

The horny old man licked his lips. "You'll let me cum inside you?"

Jennifer nodded.

"Go," Mr Button whispered to Lionel, jerking his thumb over his shoulder towards his office at the back of the classroom. The old teacher's voice was slightly hoarse and his gaze didn't leave Jennifer's spectacular body.

Lionel nodded quickly and hurried out of the classroom, shutting the door behind him.

Jennifer smiled. "So how do you want me?"

Mr Button was leering wordlessly at her, seemingly amazed that she was offering herself completely to him. The old teacher took a handkerchief from his shirt pocket and wiped his sweating brow. He stuffed it back into his pocket and then reached down and unzipped the front of his trousers.

The old teacher let his pants fall to his ankles, quickly followed by his ancient-looking y-fronts, finally standing in front of Jennifer bottomless. He stepped out of the discarded clothing, still wearing socks pulled up to his knees and shoes, but his flabby thighs and hairy genitals left bare. Mr Button's thick, rigid erection poked from the grey bush of his pubes, immediately drawing Jennifer's gaze and turning her stomach.

Mr Button stepped forward, closing the gap between them. He reached up and grabbed Jennifer by the head, pulling her in towards him as his mouth opened and plunged towards hers. Jennifer winced as the old bastard's mouth pressed roughly against hers, his intruding tongue forcing it's way between her closed lips.

The busty blonde could feel the old teacher's erection rubbing into her smooth, firm thigh as they embraced, and her bare breasts squashed hard up against his chest. Mr Button moaned into her mouth as they kissed, his big gut crushing against her. The old lech slid a hand down her back and up under her short skirt, grabbing her ass and pulling her harder against him, his throbbing erection pushing between her thighs.

They broke off breathlessly and Mr Button slumped down into his chair. "Suck me," he ordered, gesturing for Jennifer to go down on him.

Jennifer took a deep breath to steel herself and went to her knees in front of the old teacher. She reached up and softly squeezed his hard cock, glancing back over her shoulder towards the door to Mr Button's office to make sure that Lionel had gone.

"Do it!" urged the perverted teacher, his cock pulsing in Jennifer's hand.

The busty blonde gave a sigh of defeat and then dipped her head down into Mr Button's lap. Her soft lips parted as her mouth slid over the swollen head of the teacher's old cock and her tongue swirled around the end of his shaft.

"Oh fuck!" Mr Button gave a loud groan of satisfaction as Jennifer slid her mouth down his prick, taking him deep into her warm, wet mouth and sucking forcefully on his entire length. The old bastard tightly gripped the arms of his chair as the young woman bobbed her head over his lap, her mouth sliding up and down his erection.

"That's good," groaned Mr Button, stroking the side of Jennifer's face as her mouth moved over his prick. "Suck that cock baby."

Jennifer made a loud slurping noise as she sucked harder on his cock, her cheeks hollowing and her head nodding faster over his lap.

Mr Button gave a loud groan as Jennifer expertly sucked his cock.

"Stop!" he suddenly ordered, breathing heavily as Jennifer's hot mouth popped off the tip of his dick.

Mr Button grabbed the base of his erection and rubbed the tip of his cock across Jennifer's smooth cheek, leaving a shining trail of precum.

"Damn, you're beautiful," he murmured, lightly tapping the end of his cock against her nose. "Bend over the desk," he ordered her.

As Jennifer turned around and leant over the edge of his desk, Mr Button struggled to lift his bulk up to a standing position. When he got in position behind her, Jennifer's smooth round ass was jutting invitingly out towards him, her short skirt bunched up around her hips leaving it exposed.

Mr Button reached out and ran both hands over the smooth expanse of Jennifer's buttocks, sliding his hands up to grip her firmly by her shapely hips.

"I'm going to fuck you now," he whispered, shuffling forwards and lining the trembling head of his cock up with her uncovered pussy.

Jennifer gasped as the old teacher effortlessly pushed his stubby erection forward, sliding deep into her moist snatch. The teacher gave a grunt as his cock bottomed out, his hips nudging into the soft cheeks of Jennifer's ass, the lips of her vulva tightly clutching at his hard shaft.

"Oh fuck!" groaned Mr Button, holding Jennifer in place, enjoying the sensation of being enveloped in her tight, young cunt. "I'm inside you!"

"Hurry up and fuck me!" groaned Jennifer, clearly wanting to get it over and done with.

Mr Button gave another moan as he slowly started to pump his hips and slide his hard dick back and forth into Jennifer's snug pussy.

"Oh God!" he groaned as he started to fuck her. The smooth expanse of Jennifer's flawless bare back was stretched out across the desk in front of him. He could see the sides of her ample breasts as they were flattened onto the top of his desk. Mr Button gave a grunt as he watched his own cock pumping against into her tight pussy, seemingly disappearing into the lush globes of her ass from his viewpoint behind her.

Jennifer moaned as the old man started to increase his pace, his flabby hips slapping against her toned ass as he drove his cock harder into her tight pussy.

"Fuck, you're tight!" groaned Mr Button, shunting Jennifer forwards against the edge of the desk as he fucked her. His face was redder than ever as he slammed against the busty blonde, stabbing his erection rapidly into her obliging pussy.

The old teacher was breathing erratically as he thrust against the gorgeous younger woman, the classroom filled with the sounds of moaning, panting and slapping flesh.

"Not much longer," gasped Mr Button, his balls churning as Jennifer's pussy clutched tightly at his pistoning organ. "I'm gonna fill you up with my seed!"

The old man gave a loud bellow of pleasure as he unleashed. He clutched Jennifer's ass tightly into his hips as his cock surged up inside her, the hard shaft swelling as his hot cum spurted from the tip, shooting deep into her pussy.

Jennifer cried out as well as she felt his cum flooding her pussy, the old man's cock heaving inside her cunt as he emptied his copious load into her.

"Fuck yes!" gasped Mr Button, his face contorting as he spent himself into the magnificent young blonde.

When he was finally empty, he staggered back a step, his cock slipping from her dripping cunt. The old teacher dropped breathlessly back into his chair, once again reaching for his hanky to wipe his sweaty forehead.

"That was wonderful," he breathlessly told his student's young stepmother.

Jennifer lifted herself up from the desk, turning back towards Mr Button, covering her exposed breasts with one arm.

Mr Button nodded down towards his spent cock. It was slick with their combined juices and starting to wilt. "Lick me clean," he ordered.

Jennifer looked up at him in surprise, she'd thought her ordeal was over.

"Use your mouth to clean me," demanded the teacher.

Jennifer glanced over towards his office, the door was still closed and Lionel inside.

The beautiful blonde gave a reluctant nod and went back to her knees in front of the fat old teacher. She grimaced in distaste as she gingerly lifted his slimy cock between her thumb and forefinger and then bent down, sucking it into her mouth and using her mouth and saliva to clean off any trace of her pussy or his spent semen.

Once it was clean she sat back on her heels, looking around for her bra.

"Well done," murmured Mr Button, looking very pleased with himself. "Lionel! You can get back in here boy."

As Jennifer pulled her bra back on, slipping the heavy orbs into their lace cups and hooking the straps up behind her back, Lionel returned to the room, taking in the sight of Mr Button sitting bottomless in his chair and his stepmother getting dressed.

"You all set?" asked Jennifer as she grabbed her discarded waistcoat.

The eighteen year old nodded.

Mr Button hadn't moved from his chair, making no effort to get dressed again. "I want you back here tomorrow Miss Gibson," he told her, a smarmy smile plastered over his face. "We're gonna have a lot of fun you and me."

"Yes sir," replied Jennifer submissively.

"I don't want you to wear a bra tomorrow, and I think I might try out your ass. I bet it's even tighter than that sweet pussy," continued the old teacher. "Bring Lionel along as well. He can help undress you for me. I might even let him try out your mouth." Mr Button turned to his teenage student. "How would like her to suck your cock boy?"

Lionel nodded, his eyes wide.

Mr Button's grin widened. "Good man. She gives great head. We're gonna have a lot of fun with her."

Jennifer swallowed her angry, turning to her stepson. "Come on Lionel, we're leaving!" she snapped.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,749 Followers