Parent Trouble

Story Info
He sees his parents in a new light.
2.3k words
4.12
216.8k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 08/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arodz
arodz
44 Followers

**This story if fiction. I would appreciate any feedback anyone could give me. If I receive good reviews, I'll write more stories. **

My name is Jim. I'm a 20-year-old man who still lives at home. I live with my parents and my sister (Janie). Living at home hasn't helped my social life to say the least. I have been laid, but only once (about three years ago) and that was an older woman from down the block. I guess I just don't have the mojo. Needless to say I jack off, a lot. When you still live at home, it's hard to find time to beat off. But when I got older, it didn't seem to be much of a problem. Mom was rarely home and Dad just kept to himself. Janie knew better than to come into my room without knocking.

After a while, I noticed that mom and dad weren't talking much. Then one night I heard them arguing loudly. I couldn't quite understand all of it but it was mostly about how mom was working too much and why dad can't support her in her career goals. It was pretty bad.

The next day I confronted mom about what happened. She was a little reluctant to talk to me about their personal problems. But she eventually opened up.

"Your father is upset because he thinks I don't love him anymore. He thinks my job is more important to me than him."

"Is it true?" I asked.

"No," she said, "It's just that my career is so important to me and he can't see that. All he seems to care about is screwing me. I just don't have time for that right now."

I was a little shocked that she would discuss her sex life with me. I never thought of my parents sexually, in any way. But as I hugged my mom and felt her breasts pressing against my chest, I had instant wood. I just thought that it's because I haven't gotten laid in so long, but this was something different.

Later that night, I was in my room thinking about her breasts. Only dad was home, so I started stroking myself. I didn't have much to go by as far as seeing her body, so I just used my imagination. I started getting real worked up, but I needed to get a towel cause I knew I would blow soon. I went to the bathroom with a raging hardon to get a towel.

I walked by dad's room to get to the bathroom, and I heard strange noises. I placed my ear on the door and I heard that familiar sound of hand on cock action. I slowly opened the door just enough to peak in. My eyes popped out of their sockets. My dad was buck-naked on his bed, pounding his meat like there was no tomorrow. His cock was glistening with lube. He was also playing with his nipples, and moaning uncontrollably. Then he looked at his cock and screamed, "FUCK YEAH!" And shot an amazing load all over his stomach and chest.

I was really turned on by this sight. I looked down at my own cock and saw a large wet spot of precum on my briefs. I rushed into the restroom and started beating off, hard. I was spewing into the toilet within seconds. I went back to my room and lay on my bed and started thinking of everything that just happened. I was fantasizing about my mom's tits and watched my dad jack off to orgasm. After a lot of thought I told myself to try to forget what I saw and felt. It was just wrong. But this would not be easy.

After about a month my incestuous thoughts seem to disappear. Then one night, my mom was going out with Janie to the movies. I just happened to walk into the bathroom when mom was in there getting ready. She was only wearing panties and a slip. I got a great look at here big tits. She quickly closed the door on my, but now the image is in my mind again, and this time I've got a mental image of her naked tits. I got those urges again and I went back to my room to jack off. But Janie kept coming in my room. I was going crazy, I needed relief damn it. I would have to wait until they leave.

When they left, I got set up for a nice jack off session. I got completely naked and lay on my bed. I got some lube to grease up my cock and balls. I had my moist towel handy and started stroking. I closed my eyes and just kept thinking about my mom tits. How I would love to suckle on those big nipples, feel them in my hands, on my face, between my legs. Oh fuck, I was so hot. I opened my eyes and looked at my cock and out of the corner of my eyes I could see my dad peeking into my room. I just see his cock head though the door opening. He was jacking off to me. I kinda sat up, and he went away. I didn't know what to think about this. I sat there on my bed for about half an hour. Then I got up and went to his room.

This time his door was ajar. Did he mean for me to watch him? When I looked in, he was totally naked lying on his bed again but this time facing me. His legs were hanging off the bed. I walked in this time and just watched him. His head was lying back and wasn't looking at me. This sight was too much to take. I started jacking off right in front of my dad.

He looked up at me and started jacking harder. Then he scotched over making room for me on the bed. I took the hint and lay down next to him. There we were dad and son jacking off next to each other. We were looking at each other's cocks as we stroked. Then I stopped to position myself better, but I guess he misread what I was doing. He reached for my cock and started stoking me.

At first I didn't know what to do, but then all I could think of was how good it felt. And GOD did it feel good. Then I looked over and saw he had stopped jacking himself. So I decided to return the favor. I put his cock in my hand and started stroking. Talk about a surreal scene. My dad and I were jacking each other off. We kept our eyes locked on each other's cocks. Within seconds we started jacking feverishly. My dad was really moaning loud. Then he tensed up and screamed, "NOW, HERE IT CUMS!"

He started shooting jets up on his stomach and all over my hand. The sight was too much for me and I lost it. I shot a massive load all over my dad's hand and my crotch. We kept stroking each other until we were totally limp. We stayed lying there for a while before we said anything to each other. Then he got up and said, "I've gotta wash up now." I decided to go wash up as well. Then I came back to talk to dad.

He said, "Thanks Jim. That was the closed thing to sex I've had in 2 months."

"What? What's going on with you and mom?"

"She's always working and when she is here, we just fight. I try to touch her and she just pushes me away. I mean, I love her but shit, I have needs too. I've been thinking of having an affair."

"Dad you can't. You don't want to ruin our family for a piece of ass. Can't you just keep jacking off for now, she'll get over it."

"No, I need human contact, not just my hand. You understand don't you Jim? Look don't tell your mother what we've talked about or what we did."

"All right, dad but please think about what you're doing." I went back to my room thought about what we talked about all night.

One night when mom was at work and Janie was jamming out in her room, I decided to help dad. I waited until he started his usual jackoff session. I was forward this time and went right to him and started stroking him. It took him by surprise but he like it.

"Ohh..thanks. I sure could use the help."

"Dad I want to help you with your urges. If you need to release I'll be here for you."

"Ohh Jim that would be nice. I'd be great to feel another hand on my cock."

With that I placed his cock in my mouth. This took him by surprise.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Dad just lay back and enjoy it. I'll do my best to please you and make you cum."

I know I am not gay; I just was helping out my dad. I just want him to get off without having to get it from some slut. It was a little strange to suck a cock much less my own father's, but I got used to it after a while. And I could tell he was enjoying it.

"Ohhh god that feels sooo good. It's been so long since your mother…"

I could feel his cock grow harder in my mouth. This really did get me excited. I was starting to enjoy sucking his cock. I liked his head swelling in my mouth. I started playing with his balls, and then licking them. I was really getting into this.


"Mmmm…dad your cock tastes so good. I never knew it was this good."

"Jesus Jim, your gonna make me cum."

Then he grabbed my head and forced me down hard on his cock. I didn't have time to react. "Take me Jim, please take my cum."

He started cumming in my mouth. I couldn't pull away. His hands were like a vise on my head. I had to swallow most of his cum. I really didn't like it but it was creamy and hot, which made me hot. There I was on my knees in front of my dad's cock with cum dripping from my mouth. I got up and left him there to relax.

I went to the restroom to clean up. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw his cum on my chin. I just stared for a while and started getting horny. I pulled down my shorts and started jacking off. I took some of his cum from my face and used it as lube. Shit this was so fucking hot. I was using dads cum as lube! I blew all over the toilet. I thought maybe I am gay, I loved sucking his cock. I went to bed and thought about it.

I played with myself during the night. I even stuck a finger in my ass. Shit maybe I am gay, why not find out for sure.

The next day, mom was actually home and cooking dinner. Damn it, I wanted some more fun with dad. I was set on pleasing him on that day. I wasn't going to wait.

Janie was helping mom prepare dinner. I saw dad go into the bathroom and I followed him in. I didn't waste any time.

He said, "Jim not now your mother's here. You can suck me tomorrow."

"Dad I don't want to suck you, I want you to fuck me. Right here, right now"

I pulled down my shorts and bent over giving my virgin ass to him. I spread my cheeks with my hands and told him, "Now dad..fuck me now."

He hesitated a little bit, but started putting his cock in my ass. I had already prelubed my asshole. WOW did this hurt. I didn't realize how painful it was. But I wasn't stopping now, I wanted to know if I was going to like this or not.

It took him a while to get it in my ass, but once he did he started a little rhythm in his thrusts. I tried to get my mind off the pain by talking dirty to him.

"Oh dad, fuck me…fuck my tight ass. I wanna feel you cum inside me."

"Oh Jim, your such a little slut. Are you gonna be my slut? You want me to fuck your sweet ass anytime I want?"

This talk was making me so hot. Now it was feeling good. Just when it was getting good, I felt time tense up and I knew he was going to blow.

"Ohhhhhhh…Jim, I'm gonna cum in your ass!"

I could feel it squirting in my rectum. It felt warm but weird. He kept pumping me until he was totally limp.

"Jim, I love you. I want you to be my new lover. Will you make love to me whenever I need it?"

"Sure dad, I'm always here for you." Then we kissed passionately for a minute until there was a knock on the door.

"Jim, are you in there? Dinner's ready," mom said.

"Ok, I'll be right out. We'll talk more later dad."

During dinner I was thinking about dads offer and I don't know if I would want to get fucked in the ass on a regular basis. I didn't mind sucking him off, but…. just then I looked over at mom and she was wearing a loose blouse and her cleavage was awesome. Then I realized that she was the one I originally wanted. Hmm…maybe I can play both sides of the coin.

arodz
arodz
44 Followers