Paris de Noche

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna began to shout that she was cumming, and Leon's big black balls began to jerk and pump his gooey white jism into her pussy. Cum ran down her thighs for the remainder of the night and again the next morning, as she greeted our group on deck before breakfast. She stood in the sun with her tanned half-nude body, legs slightly apart; her enormous swollen labia glowing under her skirt as if she were proudly displaying them as a symbol of conquest. She certainly earned the title of "Sex Goddess" after that vacation.

My Version:

After Jim and Sharon had fucked in front of everyone, I smiled at Bob and said, "Hi, I want to suck that cock of yours."

He smiled and chuckled and replied by placing his hand out to guide me towards him. I knelt on the floor and just took pleasure in the taste of the pre-cum that had pooled at the tip of his cock. It was slightly sweet and clear and promised that more awaited. As I slid my lips over the head of his cock, my tongue flicked at his slit as I wrapped my lips firmly around the top of his shaft. I then slowly devoured his cock deeper and deeper, letting my tongue explore as I took him deeper, until the head of his long thick shaft was at the back of my throat. Then I swallowed once and opened my throat to take him deep down past my tonsils. I then began stroking his cock with my wet mouth and tight throat as my hands reached up to cup and massage his heavy balls. He began thrusting back and moaning loudly as I continued servicing him there. I could hear the other girls comment on how could I do that as Bob was too big for either of them to deep-throat. I just continued, as Bob placed his hands on the back of my head and swelled even larger as I sucked him.

His balls were getting tighter and I decided it was time to massage his perineum. He let out an "Oh FUCK Yesss", as I continued massaging him as I fucked him with my expert mouth. Apparently I was getting a lot of attention from the rest of the group, as I felt hands caressing my erect pink rosebud nipples and slipping into my now soaked pussy. This only made me suck harder as I became fully aroused. I lifted my mouth from Bob's cock long enough to say, "Somebody fuck me please", and I was immediately rewarded with a nice sized cock dipping into me hard and fast. His cock began pounding me deep and hard. Then someone slipped their cock into my mouth and I was being fucked at both ends. As their cocks slammed into my mouth and pussy, it seemed as if we all came simultaneously as I began to feel the waves of heat building from deep within and then wash over my entire body, until my legs were shaking and my tight pussy convulsed over the cock inside of me.

I could feel my cum flooding his cock and he yelled out "FUCK" as he grabbed my hips and thrust extra deep, pressing into me as he shot his load. At that very moment, my orgasm still going strong, Dave started getting erratic with is thrusts and then I felt spurt after spurt of hot cum sliding down my throat. I pulled back and stroked his second half of cum over my face, tits and into my mouth where I could taste him fully. As soon as he was finished cumming he reached down and pulled me up, kissing me deeply, so that I would share his cum with him. After my first couple of double fucked orgasms, I lost my awareness and was now drunk and out of control. My memory goes in and out at this point, but I remember leaving the club and going to some huge beach-house mansion and getting fucked some more. I moved with the crowd through a pair of tall doors into a large entryway where most were passing into another large room as they removed their clothes. Looking around, the other women looked very pleasingly beautiful and many hunky guys walking past as they looked as if to wonder what was beneath my short skirt.

I untied the front of my halter letting it fall down to reveal my breasts to catch the smiles of many guys as well as girls in the room. I began to relax even more as one young man helped me pull off my top. I smiled at him as I thanked him and began to move with the crowd out of the room and down the hallway. The first room that we entered with the crowd was already crowded. I smiled as I felt one hand after another brush across my bottom and even every once in a while someone would squeeze it. The crowd was moving toward a large circular bed where a pretty middle aged woman was laying on her back groaning with her eyes closed as a guy was busy licking her to her pleasure. A couple of other guys standing along side the bed had reached over and were caressing her breasts. Other guys standing around the bed had their hard cocks out stroking themselves as they watched. I surveyed the yummy cocks and then moved with the crowd as it was heading towards one of the corners of the room.

I had to push through the crowd to get close enough to see initially, causing aggravated looks by each guy until he noticed me and then each would move a little aside to let me slide against him to get by while each took the opportunity to caress me and some would push their hard man-hoods against my thighs. A single girl was the center of attention when I finally arrived to the corner of the room. She too was middle aged and completely naked kind of sitting and lying face down on a small mattress. A guy with a short beard, that I took for her husband, was standing behind her fucking her while the guys standing around him were caressing her bottom. Other guys were standing tightly up around her as she was face down sucking one while jacking off two others. Guys standing along both sides of her were caressing her and pushing their hard cocks up against her. As I pushed up towards the front, a guy looked down at me like he wasn't going to let me through and then once seeing me, turned a little sideways so that I could get right up next to her.

His hand went up the back of my skirt squeezing my bottom as he was poking his hard cock against the side of her breast as it hung down. I reached and pumped the cock a couple of times and then leaned over to watch the other scene. As I bent over to see, someone behind me pulled my skirt up and slid his fingers inside of me making me jump. I giggled as I wondered what he thought of getting his fingers coated with the other men's sperm instead of my own sweet nectar! I quickly reached further to allow my fingers to surround the hard cock disappearing inside my hands. I felt my self becoming much more wet around the stranger's fingers. I stood and quickly turned around to remove the fingers from me and brushed down my skirt. The crowd let me through as I pushed back into the hallway. Leaning against the wall of the hallway, I brushed the sweat from my forehead as I caught my breath. The next room that I passed with the crowd had couples in it fucking and sucking as the crowd watched.

I followed the crowd down the stairs into a basement area where there were large cushions and beds. The first half walled room I came to had a large bed in the center with a walk way around it. A lot of people were walking around and through it, but no one was on the bed. I followed the crowd into the room. The bed had a wooden bar to hold one's legs spread and ropes at the other end to tie someone's arms. I felt my pussy twinge at this picture in my head. I sat on the bed and opened the wooden bar up and looked around the rest of the set up. I could feel the moistness in my pussy and even though my heart was beating loud, I twisted around to put my ankles in the groves. The crowd had pretty much stopped moving around and was watching me as I wasn't sure what I wanted to do next. A very young guy with a soft voice said, "Let me help you," and I looked up at him as he lowered the bar softly across the top of my ankles. I smiled up at him as he did so back and the softly pulled one pump and then the other off of my feet setting them on the bed next to me.

Even though my skirt was covering me, I felt a little exposed as I laid back on the soft bed while my hands brushed down my skirt between my spread legs. I reached up a took hold of the two ropes and imagined the feeling of being tied helpless spread eagle on the bed with all of these people looking on. Another guy took one of the wrist bands and held it out for me to put on, but I just smiled up at him and said, "Not yet thanks," not knowing if I'd ever want to be really totally helpless. I lay back enjoying the feeling as my chest heaved with my deep breathing. I felt someone caress one leg and then the other as I purposely kept from looking down to see who it was. The softness of their caress felt good and my pussy moistened even more as they felt up higher on the inside of my thigh just moving my skirt up a little bit. I couldn't help my hips that began to gyrate in the excitement and I felt a couple of hands softly caress my bare tummy. I knew that I needed to be fucked so badly, but wasn't sure of all these strangers in this setting.

The caressing hands worked further and further up the inside of my thigh causing my head to spin in excitement even though no one has reached my wetness yet. I then felt someone sit on the bed next to me and looked over to see this stunning young man smiling down at me. His eyes were dark green and his dark hair hung down around his shoulders. My mouth was open with my heavy breathing and I licked my lips while melting in his erotic eyes. He leaned down and softly kissed me, his tongue only lightly swirling across my lips as he was leaning up. With my left hand, I reached up to his neck and pulled him back down for our lips to meet, this time his mouth wide open as our tongues met and he had that familiar taste that he had sucked some lady off not too long ago. My hand went down to cup his balls and he smiled as he looked down to watch. The hands caressing my legs were almost to my pussy and I knew that they could feel it's heat. The guy slid up my halter and leaned over to suck on one of my nipples as I rolled his cock between my thumb and finger.

He took my hand and placed it inside the wristlet and I looked over quickly saying, "No!" The guy immediately continued securing my wrist in the leather bind and then did the same with the other. I felt the panic begin to build as I realized that I was totally helpless while the girl leaned down to kiss my neck and the hands caressing my thighs went right to my warm wet pussy. The guy looked up smiling at me, kissed my lips softly, and then slung his leg over to straddle me while kissing down to my breasts. He felt so good and I pulled on all four of my restraints feeling my pussy moisten more as I was assured that I was physically restrained. He caressed my tummy and breasts while kissing and working up my neck and each arm. My hips began to gyrate beneath him again as I was so horny. He slid down further to straddle my legs while he kissed my tummy and I arched my breasts. A couple of hands reached over from the side to caress them. I closed my eyes and pulled on my restraints while he slid his hands down to caress beneath my skirt knowing the exact areas where to caress while keeping me from cumming.

He slid off of the bed and bent over the foot end caressing and kissing my legs. I looked down at his sexy face making love to my legs and I wanted him. First his fingers, then his soft lips found my pussy as my skirt was pulled aside. The hands on my breast felt wonderful as they massaged the swollenness and pulled on my pointed nipples. My climax was building and I realized that I was going to have one right here in front of all of these strangers. I looked down as his tongue was making love to me seeing him bounce as some woman was pumping his cock. Looking around the crowd up around the bed, most of them had their hard cocks out stroking them or were being stroked by their wives or girlfriends. He unlatched my ankles and pulled off my skirt as I was now exposed for all to see. He re-secured my ankles and left my off as I was exposed to all those horny eyes. He kissed and sucked and nibbled on me as he began to finger fuck me as the other woman pumped him.

Two of the guys had leaned over to suck on my nipples as I pulled on my ropes knowing that I was getting close. Then he climbed up from the end of the bed up between my legs kissing up my tummy as his erect nipple rubbed on my clit. He made love up my body as the guys on my breasts moved until he was lying on top of me. Our tongues explored each other and someone else was moving the bed as they climbed up from the foot end. I was beginning to wonder what was happening when he groaned in my mouth as he was penetrating me. His thrusts harder and faster as I then felt his balls slapping my pussy as he fucked me while he was on top of me. God, I was so horny and needed to be fucked that when he whispered in my ear if his friend could slide into me also, I just panted yes, as I shook my head almost pleading. He looked back nodding his head to him and I felt him probe my wetness and then groan as he sunk deep inside of my with his first thrust. I was finally being double fucked and began climaxing immediately as my pussy began trying to milk the hard cocks penetrating me.

He sucked on my nipples as I came and then moved up to drop his cock into my mouth as I was catching my breath.

"Would you like to taste me?" he whispered, as I was enjoying my post climax intensity fucking that I was getting from his friend. He stood on the bed and it was the first time I could see his friend fucking me as he laid over me. He turned around and stood over my head while his friend began fucking me harder as he laid on me kissing my neck. I felt my sensitivity growing again as I tried to move my legs up, but the ankle restraints held them. Someone must have noticed my struggling and released my ankles to hold them further up over us giving them more access to my bottom. His friend leaned up a little as he squatted on my face, my tongue sticking up to tasted that first drop of his pre-cum dripping from him. He began sliding across my mouth as I licked and sucked on his cock. I could feel his juices flowing more freely from him into my mouth. His friend was fucking me good as other people were holding my legs and caressing them and my bottom. Every once in awhile someone would finger my bottom and it felt good.

He slid quickly off of my face and knelt down kissing me whispering that he was about to cum but that it was good. I just smiled up at him as I breathed harder knowing that he was about to get off. His friend began grunting and I came again as he came deep inside of my pussy while my stranger pumped his load on my face and mouth. I was catching my breath when his friend stopped fucking me noticing for the first time that I was covered in sweat. He lifted up climbing off of me as the cool air enveloped me. While he stood his friend's mouth immediately went to my stretched used pussy and made it tingle as he began sucking me. My head went back and eyes closed as it felt so good and hands reappeared all over my breasts and tummy. I humped against his face. He climbed up on top of me with his friend's cum dripping from his lips. Our mouths met and he let the sperm run down coating my tongue and then our two tongue's played in the warm slick juices while someone else was between my legs licking my still dripping pussy.

I swallowed what he fed me and then giggled and groaned as someone rolled me over and began fucking me again doggystyle. I looked over at Scott and asked him to let me loose. I reached under my legs and caressed my new partner's balls with my free hands and kissed my husband's sweet lips. I reached down between us and rubbed my penetrator's scrotum while the guy fucked me feeling my excitement increasing. This guy had some monster cock and fucked me in all kinds of positions as the crowd cheered. I shook as I came and then kissed my husband when I opened my eyes. The guy came that was fucking me and then we both sat on the bed talking as we rested.

When I was introduced to Maria and Leon, Maria encouraged me to continue and satisfy my curiosity. She said if I thought these other men were big, I should try her husband. Carefully I straddled Leon's legs and sat on his lap facing his cock, curved up along his belly. Looking down, my thighs and pussy were dripping with my juices. Taking the rigid member in both hands, I felt the heat radiating from it. Sliding my wet crotch closer, I measured it along my body. I thought this would surely go into my stomach from my vagina. It didn't have the iron-like feel of my husband's probably because it was so long, but still very erect. All the while, Maria watched what I was doing and caressed my head and shoulders. Leon also watched my little hands gently cradle the thick member then teased me to not break it. My husband just laid back on the lounge and took a sip from his beer and puffed on a cigar watching me become more daring, acting like a gleeful child in a toy store. Maria sat along side of me on the edge of the lounge and we both put our hands on his cock.

Leon ran his hand between her lean thighs then slipped his fingers in her pussy. I could see she was very wet also. He lay back on the bed and closed his eyes. My eyes riveted on Maria as she leaned over and her tongue darted out and swiped at the swollen head, then looked me in the eye and smiled telling me to try it. I quickly shot a glance at my husband to check his reaction and he just smiled and nodded his head approvingly. I stroked the rigid shaft and soon I got enough courage to try more. Maria massaged my neck and shoulders and gently pushed me down toward it. A brief wave of sanity swept over me and I couldn't believe I was doing this, with all these people I hardly knew with my husband a few feet away! Everything seemed to be a slow moving dream and I opened my mouth and licked then sucked the tip and ran my tongue under and around the rigid flange. The glans was a bright purple in contrast with the dark skinned shaft and was difficult to get my mouth over it.

Changing my position to a better angle, I had both hands on the huge cock, and there was plenty left for Maria's. I felt it getting harder and pulsate. Taking turns at giving licks and little sucks, she put her arm around me and gently pushed my head down again. I tried to relax, but the throbbing in my temples was deafening and my heart was beating so rapidly I thought surely it would explode. I was reacting like the first time with a new lover. She wiped his cockhead then slipped her hand under my slit. I automatically leaned forward as if I did this all the time and she slid her hand between his thighs then curled her fingers into me. My pussy clamped down as she pulled them out slowly then brought them to my lips dripping with honey. What a sensuous woman I thought! I ran my tongue over her fingers sucking my juices then opened my mouth again to take more of the monster. She put her fingers back inside my pussy, and when I backed away from the penis, she wiped my juices over the mushroom cap, then took her wetness and coated the knotty shaft.

She gave me more encouragement then caressed me with one hand, with the other on her pussy. Every time I took my mouth away from the throbbing member, I looked at my lover to see Scott was still watching. Finally he smiled and reassured me that I was giving our host a treat and pleased that I was fulfilling another erotic fantasy. I had a fleeting touch of anger, thinking he would be jealous, but this disappeared as Leon cupped my swollen breasts. He gave them a gentle heft and jokingly cursed their weight. Maria continued to massage my shoulders and neck. Becoming adventurous, I rocked backward and forward managing to take more of it into my mouth as my saliva dribbled down the shaft. I was drooling from my mouth and pussy. I became more accustomed to the thickness and bobbing my head more vigorously, I took half the length in my mouth. Maria amazed by this, said she had never been able to take that much! Stroking my head and neck she encouraged me to take more.