Paris Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baxter72
Baxter72
336 Followers

"Can you take my picture with the Champs Elysees in the background?" she asked.

"Sure." I got out my camera. She stood at the edge of the stone railing with the Champs behind her. She looked around and seeing no one, lifted up her gray wool skirt. She had no underwear beneath it, just a lovely little bush.

"Are you going to show this picture to your folks?" I asked.

"No, this one is for you."

I took the picture, and she dropped her skirt.

We ate at little brasseries for lunch every day, went back to the hotel to take a shower (together) and to freshen up, then went out to a nice French restaurant every evening for a little light dinner and some wine.

As she had promised, we didn't have to worry about what we were going to do at night. We had sex in every conceivable way, always with the blind open. Here are a few random highlights:

On the second night at the hotel, she asked me if she could wear something she got for her birthday. I said "Sure." She went into the bathroom and came out completely naked. "This is my birthday suit, she said.

On another night, I bet her a dollar she could not make me come in her mouth in ten minutes or less. I lost the bet. Oh well, you can't win them all.

On the next-to-last night, she surprised me by asking: "How would you like to get a little behind in your work?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. Do you know the French word for 'lubricant'?

"No."

But if you go to a pharmacie, you probably can find out, right?

"Probably."

"For tomorrow night?"

"All right."

"After all, there's an 'end' that shapes our means."

"You know what you are? You're a little pervert."

"I know, and you made me one. And I have a feeling this won't be over when we get home. After all, you're not married."

"Right."

So I did get a little behind in my work on the last night.

After we got home, I often visited her in Boston on weekends for a little follow-up "tutoring", so to speak.

The End

Baxter72
Baxter72
336 Followers
12