Parisian Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not understand her own reaction, his hands were her ideal hands why had she been unable to enjoy them. Even as she looked she could feel the electric tremors tingling excitedly through her body. Her nipples became prickled as they hardened, and her breasts swelled. She put one hand between her legs, inserted two fingers into her slit where it was split her clitoris seeking to satisfy the itch that craved to be satisfied.

Through half closed eyes and in her mind she focused on his hand, until in her imagination she could feel it pushing her open, filling her, pushing high into her. With her free hand she grasped his exposed hand as the churning within her became a warm fountain and she came.

When Christopher awoke the first thing he was aware of, was her grasping his hand, then he noted her sobbing breath and realised not only was she aroused but she was masturbating. He turned to face her, kissed her parted lips and placed his hand over her hand.

His tongue was in her mouth, her tongue responded engaging his in an oral duel. She slipped her hand from under his, he hesitated, she pressed his hand down confirming her desire. His finger pressed gently on her erect clitoris, moving in a gentle circular motion. Her hips rose pushing against his hand, breaking the kiss she said. "Put your finger in me."

His finger entered the warm sticky well that was her vagina. She enjoyed the moment, as his tongue toyed with her hard nipple. When he suckled her the electric tingling intensified until they wracked her body in waves. He slipped another finger into her opening, then a third finger. Now she could no longer discern her orgasms individually, one following so closely on the other they almost merged.

Despite this she felt a need that was not yet sated. She was sure from his actions the previous night that she could trust Christopher, and she was equally certain that trust or lack there of had been the barrier last night. "Christopher will you."

"Will I what?" He mumbled his mouth still partially filled with her breast. Inconsequentially she thought of her mother's lectures on table manners and began to giggle. He lifted his head. "Are you OK?"

"Sure I'm fine, just a silly thought."

"Can you share it."

"I'll warn you it's stupid."

"Please put me out of my misery."

"It's not that funny, but when you answered you talked with your mouth full of my tit and suddenly I heard my mother's voice saying. 'It's bad manners to talk with your mouth full'."

Christopher laughed. "My mother used to say the same thing." He spluttered and began laughing again, his laughter was infectious both were laughing, her light laughter laying a melody over his bass belly laugh.

The laughter acted like a period, her cycle of orgasms had come to a pleasant end. "Christopher I was going to ask you to fist me properly, I am sure everything is fine now and I need to feel you."

Quickly they began to prepare themselves, he grinned as he hung a "do not disturb" sign outside the door. "Now everyone will know monsieur et madame are at it!"

She was a little perturbed when he took a video camera from his baggage. She had no intention of unwittingly appearing in a porn film - she had visions of Marc putting a video on to be confronted by her smiling face. "Hey no camera."

"This is for you, you can wipe the tape after."

"I don't understand."

"Look when you are fisted, all you know is what you feel right?"

"Right it's what I feel that's so lovely."

"So with the camera you get the complete experience you not only feel but you also get to see. Look I'll plug this lead into the back of the TV and you can see what's going on in real time, and afterwards you can relive the experience by watching the tape. Try it I promise you that you will enjoy it."

She was still uncertain, so she agreed saying. "OK but I get to wipe the tape."

He lay across the bed on his right side, the camera in his right hand. She lay on her back lengthways on the bed, her right leg draped over his waist her left leg near his head. She had expected to be distracted by the presence of the camera, beforehand she had found the notion intrusive, but when she saw the image of her disembodied pussy on the television screen she forgot about its source.

He was right, this was a new and enjoyable experience, never before had she seen such a close up image of her sex. It was as if she was being made aware of it for the very first time. Although she had felt them never before had she looked at them so closely when they were in an aroused state. Suffused with blood even the outer edge of her labia was tinged with a blush.

She watched as the fingers of his left hand parted the fleshy leaves to reveal the delicate coral pinks and mauves of the inner lips - she would love to paint a picture of the scene she was seeing, the tints were almost sub-aqua. His fingers glistened as the light caught on the KY. She felt a delicious tingling as he smeared cool KY over the inside of her labia.

Her pussy and his hand sparkled, KY spangles catching the light with every movement. She watched his hand form into an arrowhead, felt it spear into her until the knuckles caught in the ring of muscle. Involuntarily the muscle contracted squeezing his hand. She felt her pubic bone pushing apart as the notch separated. Ecstatic waves washed through her as she began to cum. "Wait a minute let me catch my breath and relax." She said resting a restraining hand on the exposed portion of his hand.

"I just need a moment or two to relax." She gasped, as each spasm of tension induced yet another orgasm. All the time she could not take her eyes from the image on the screen. "It's weird I'm lying here looking at the TV I know its my pussy, but it doesn't feel like it is."

"That's because you have never seen yourself before, its a new experience you cannot associate with yourself." He replied.

"You sound very academic. Now push go on push into me." She could see the out of focus muscles of his forearm tense as he pushed, then he pulled back slightly and pushed. The pain swept through her as he filled her and she was cumming as if someone had turned a tap on. "Oh so good … please don't stop … wait … wait!" She pleaded as his hand disappeared and her muscles went into a series of tight painful spasms. No longer could she feel waves of pleasure, they were coming one after another so fast they had become a flowing river. On screen she could see the moisture of her ejaculation seeping around his wrist, to run like a river down round the rosebud of her anus.

"How you feeling?"

"Like I've died and gone to heaven. Like I'm never ever going to stop coming. Like I'd like to lie here with your fist inside me for the rest of my life. Oh this absolutely so good."

She felt a jolt of pleasure and pain deep within her womb as he made an unexpected movement with his hand, taking her eyes off the screen she looked down at her distended abdomen and saw the skin rippling as he moved. Then there was a multi coloured flash as if she was watching a laser display, she was certain his finger tips were tickling her belly button from the inside. "Can you feel where I'm coming from."

"Everywhere my hand feels like it is in a swimming pool, its like a showerhead near my fingers." He replied confirming her own feelings. Every pore of her vagina and womb felt as if it was secreting fluid. Somewhere near the very top of her womb she too could sense a veritable gusher.

The picture on the screen abruptly changed to a blue screen. "Damn." He exclaimed.

"What is it?"

"Change tape." He grunted as he fumbled to load another tape into the camera using only one hand.

"How long does a tape last?" She asked when the picture reappeared on the screen.

"An hour."

"An hour! A whole hour!" She exclaimed, then a thought struck her. "Will I ever stop cumming?"

"Pass!"

"What do you mean pass?"

"I don't know - its your body and I guess everyone is an individual."

"Jeez man have you any idea what you are doing to me - I mean cumming for an hour and I mean cumming it feels like a non-stop single orgasm."

"We can stop if you want."

"Hell no just keep going its so fucking nice." Then a frightening thought struck her, after this would sex ever be enjoyable? She pushed the unwelcome idea away, Marc was just going to have to get used to having his fist buried in her pussy if that's what it took. For now she was going to enjoy every moment and worry about the future later.

The TV screen was becoming a fixation, although she was aware of the sensations she felt as his hand moved and stilled, she had to see it, she was unable to take her eyes from the screen for more than a few seconds. The pale band of skin where he wore his wrist watch was invisible - she could hardly believe the evidence before her eyes. This was not trick photography or clever camera angles she could both see and feel that the whole hand and his wrist was most definitely inside her. What she did find surprising was how little discomfort and how intense the pleasure she felt.

Her labia were no longer delicate pastel shades, now they glowed angry reds, deep moody blues and awesomely deep purples that in some areas appeared nearer black. Near the entrance she was becoming aware of a chaffing discomfort that had no pleasure associated with it. "Do you think we can stop now?"

"Sure." He said. She had not anticipated how painful withdrawal would be, but found that by watching his hand as it slowly inched its way out she could blank out the worst.

"Could you keep filming for a moment? I just want to see it all." She said when his hand was out.

Together they lay on the bed reviewing the tape. Without taking her eyes from the screen she slid down his body, resting her head on his abdomen she took his erect cock into her mouth. Without once taking her eyes from the image of her own sex she sucked and licked it like a kid with a lollipop at the cinema. She was barely aware of the change in his breathing that was a precursor to his cumming. When he came she swallowed the thick creamy effluence and carried on sucking until his flaccid tool became hard once more. All that she was aware of was the image and the wetness within her that it caused. When he came again he pulled her away gasping. "Enough for now, I feel drained."

When she showered she felt the fluid that remained in her running down her leg, then she got dressed. She was glad she had a loose dress, because his fist had caused her stomach to swell - giving her the appearance of being pregnant. Once he had showered and dressed, he rang down for room service. They enjoyed a light luncheon that was brought to their room.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed as he opened a bottle of champagne. "How I'll ever get used to drinking water or any regular drinks I do not know."

He laughed, "Neither do I June, neither do I."

That afternoon they spent like tourists visiting the Louvre, marvelling not only at the pictures on display but also the blend of modern and old architecture. The glass and steel pyramid entrance to the underground galleries and the ancient royal palace that surrounded it.

That evening when they went to bed he did not make any moves. "Are you going to do me again?" June asked.

"If you want."

"I do but if you don't …"

"No its not that I don't want to I just thought you might be too sore."

"Hell no! We came all this way to do it and I guess this is costing you a few thousand bucks, lets do it I can spend the rest of my life recovering if I have to. Just one thing."

"Anything."

He grinned when she said. "Hook up the camera again."

Through the remainder of the weekend he fisted her another three times, capturing each time on tape, each time afterwards she reviewed the tape. Never did she make any mention of wiping the tapes. It was not until Monday morning as they were departing that she said to him. "I can't play your European tapes on our TV's, so will you download them to me over the net?" A request to which he readily agreed.

The trip back to JFK was weird, she had landed Eastern Standard Time before she had left according to European time. This is the nearest I will ever come to being a time-traveller she mused as she reset her watch at JFK.

Before going home she had to go shopping. In the mall she went to a camera shop where she selected a Sony digital camcorder much the same as Christopher's camera. Before buying it she ensured there was a lead to connect to the TV and one for her PC. She also bought a tripod.

Marc was there when she got home. "Hi honey I've brought you back a present." She said.

She was at home alone, Marc was out at work. She slumped in her seat, her ass resting near the edge, legs splayed, a position that tilted her pussy outwards towards the camera on its tripod between her knees. Her eyes were fixed on the TV screen. She watched her fingers slowly open her darkened labia, to reveal the vivid colours of her pussy. The simple act of looking made her run wet. Lightly she toyed with her already erect clitoris until no longer able to contain herself she inserted her buzzing vibrator. The vibrator was not as good as a fist but for now it would serve as a substitute.

She was still in that position when Marc came in. "Marc come here. I need you right now. Will you take the camera off the tripod get down between my knees and fist me while you are filming me."

"Oh yes this is so good." She murmured dreamily as his hand entered her already wet pussy.

Postscript. The weekend after her return from Paris the phone rang. "Hi June how are you?" Diane asked.

"Fine."

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yes and he wasn't a screwball either."

"Have you got some nice pictures."

"Mmmmm yes."

"Great when can I see your photo's - I am dying to see Paris."

It was then that she realised, she had not taken a single picture, of all the video stored on the PC not a single second had been shot outside the bedroom. "You can't Diane they got destroyed by the airport X-ray machine."

12