Park Life Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CND
CND
27 Followers

"Come boys."

She felt them simultaneously ejaculating all of their loads, filling her pussy and face with spasmodic thrusts. It was fantastic to feel how it came squirting in her face, falling like spring rain on her heated skin. Finally the fire in her body was extinguished, and she could perhaps get some rest, laying with all of her weight on the man who were kissing her clit and sucking up the juices. She felt the other man resting against her back, understanding why it was called a sandwich, the word just making her hunger for more. She laid motionless, yawning slightly, as she felt the miracle cock begin extracted. She didn't want it removed, nor did she want to stand up, but still that is what she did. She buttoned her blouse while watching the two men. She wiped the cum off her face, feeling more sliding down her thigh which met the same destiny. She put the handkerchief in her purse, and walked away leaving two friends to talk about a shared encounter.

She was tired, but grateful to the early morning. Founding her way home would take a little while, but when she did she knew exactly what to do. She smiled at the thoughts that were gathering in her head, about her husband laying asleep in their bed. An easy prey for her to catch, but a very suitable end to a Friday night and the best way to begin a Saturday morning. She stepped into a cab to take her home, the cabby eyeing her for a while before he turned his eyes to the road.

"Isn't it a gorgeous night?"

Chanel looked out to see the neon signs, traffic lights and street lights illuminating the black night. She really never took time to enjoy the electric beauty of the city, the patterns of darkness broken with different colored lights. She felt as colorful inside as the city outside. Her voice was a bit shaky as she replied.

"It's been a perfect night... so far."

She felt the eyes of the cabby in the rear view mirror, and she closed her eyes with a wide smile on her face. She could still feel herself being poked as if it was still happening, and she couldn't help wondering what the two men were thinking. Would she be someone they would brag about, or would she be a sweet memory in their minds as they would be in hers?

CND
CND
27 Followers
12