Parker's Glory

Story Info
Parker and Jamie continue their transexual odyssey.
4.3k words
4.6
43.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost a week since Jamie had talked to Parker. They'd gone on a "get to know you better" date the day after the incident in the locker room, and she'd found out his favorite team was the San Antonio Spurs, his favorite food was pastrami sandwiches, and his parents were divorced, but civil to each other, and they both gave him a lot of love. He'd told her everything he could think of about himself, and they'd ended the night with a simple kiss, and a promise of more to come.

Then finals happened. Jamie had spent every one of the next five days studying, cramming, taking exams, and wondering if Parker was ever going to call. She thought she must have blown it. He seemed so sweet and understanding, but what she was asking him to deal with, a girlfriend with her very own penis, it was just too much. She figured he'd been avoiding her.

She'd just had a brutal final exam in Econ and was feeling sorry for herself when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and pulled it out to see Parker's name with the little heart she'd put next to it in her address book entry. She almost dropped it in her mad attempt to answer it, and then she tried to sound cool, even though she knew she didn't.

"He-hello?"

"Jamie?"

"This is...yes. Yeah, it's me."

"You ok?"

"Econ final." She said.

"Yeah. I just got done with Art History."

"Sounds exciting."

"It's boring as hell." He said. "Listen, I'm sorry I haven't called."

"It's ok."

"It's just, you know, all the exams, and we still have practice..."

"You still practice?" She asked. "I thought the game last week was the championship?"

"It's a year round thing. I mean mostly we just lift and run and do push-ups and things like that."

"That's interesting."

"No, it's not. You're mad at me aren't you? I knew I should have called you."

"No!" She said, and three girls walking past stopped to look at her. She waved them off, letting them know she was ok. "No, I mean, yeah, I was thinking about you, but it's ok. I've been too busy to do anything this week anyway."

"How bout tonight?" Parker said.

"Tonight? Well, I have one more final at three this afternoon, but after that I'm done for the semester."

"Great. How bout we meet at Gino's for pizza about eight. There's something I want to talk to you about. And someplace I want to take you."

"Oh. Ok."

"What's your last final?" He asked.

"Chemistry."

"Ouch. Good luck on that one."

"Thanks."

"I'll see you at eight?"

"You bet."

She hung up the phone and felt her heart lift up in her chest, like an anvil had been sitting on it and it had suddenly disappeared.

***

They were sitting at a table for two at Gino's, chatting and talking like they'd known each other for years. Jamie had never felt so comfortable with anyone in her life. She felt like she could tell him anything.

He'd been talking about Art History and telling her he couldn't remember all the names of the Reneissance artists, but that he was sure that most of them spelled their names in the most difficult way they could on purpose.

"I mean, Michelangelo was a great artist and all, but I always want to put an 'A' in his name like it's Michael Angelo."

"There's no 'A'?"

"Nope. But I'm sure there's one on my final."

"Surely you won't get dinged for that. The teacher has to understand."

"Professor Dolan? No. She's gonna take off a point for that at least. And every other painter whose name I misspelled."

"That's terrible."

She sipped her soda and looked at him, sitting there smiling, and she wondered how she could have been so lucky as to find him. He was perfect, his short hair was perfect and simple, no product, no styling. She liked simple. She didn't care for guys who needed longer to get ready for a date than she did. His shoulders were broad and the muscles in his arms stood out perfectly. They weren't huge, like a body builder, they were just solid. She liked that his skin was smooth. She liked that his smile was a little crooked. She liked his green eyes.

He looked at her and said, "What?"

"Nothing."

"You were staring at me."

"You're incredibly gorgeous." She said, blushing. "I can't believe I said that."

"I can't believe I didn't say it first. I mean, look at you, that red hair, your eyes...you know your eyes sparkle, right?"

"They don't!"

"They do."

"Thanks. But you know you could have any woman on this campus."

"Please."

"It's true."

"Well, too bad for them. Like it or not, you're stuck with me."

"I like it."

"Good."

"Now tell me what we're supposed to be talking about tonight."

"Oh, that." He said, looking down at his hands on the table.

"Now I'm starting to worry." She said.

"It's not anything to worry about, it's just...well, I was doing some research."

"For your Art History?"

"Uh...no." He said. "I mean, after that first night I sort of looked up some porn. Some, you know, they call it Tranny Porn."

"Ah." She said, a smile slipping across her face.

"Don't laugh."

"I wasn't laughing. I just think it's interesting."

"What?"

"You wanted to find out more about me, so you looked up some Tranny porn." She said, and she laughed. He chuckled at it himself.

"I'm pretty stupid, huh?"

"No! I didn't mean it that way. I mean, really, what else were you supposed to do?"

"Well, I noticed that in a lot of that porn it's not just the, um...guy, oh, wow. I can't believe how hard this is to say."

She took his hand and held it in hers. "Don't be shy. You've had your cock up my ass." She said it quietly, but it made the moment feel so initmate that Parker actually leaned across the table and kissed her, softly, on the lips.

He sat back down and took a deep breath and said, "Ok. It's not just the guy that fucks the girl. Sometimes the girl fucks the guy, too."

"Yeah?"

"And I was wondering if you ever wanted to do that."

"I told you before, that's not what gets me off."

"Oh, I know. But it got me very interested in it. I mean, I've been questioning a lot of things about my sexuality over the past few days, and the only thing I'm sure of is that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I mean, I don't think I'm gay, you know? I have no interest in dudes. I still think girls are the most beautiful things in the world. But I think you're the most beautiful of them all. And there's something just...awesome, about the fact that you have a cock."

"Oh." She said. She could feel herself blushing. She couldn't have imagined him saying anything better. It was exactly what she'd wanted to hear, and she wanted to jump him right there, just let him fuck her in the middle of Gino's and let the consequences be damned.

She said, "You want to try some new things?"

"I was hoping."

She said, "I don't want to ruin this, but you've seen what I have down there. I'm not sure it's big enough to do the job."

"Yeah." He said. "I was thinking about that. That's the other thing."

"You wanted to take me somewhere."

"Yeah. Just a couple of blocks from here there's a place called Rosie's Sisters."

"I know that place." She said, smiling again. "It's a porn store."

"The biggest one in town. They sell...stuff there."

"Stuff?"

"You know."

"Like, dildos?"

"Well, like that. Or maybe, you know, something you could strap onto yourself. Am I starting to sound crazy?"

"You want me to put on a strapon and fuck you with it?" She gave him a big grin. She couldn't believe he was going to be into this, but she couldn't imagine denying him anything at this point. If he wanted to try it she wanted to be the one he tried it with.

"I think that might be fun. I mean, I'm still gonna want to fuck you as well, I'm not saying you're going to get to have all the fun!"

"Oh, I think I'm going to have all the fun." She said.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

They paid the bill and walked, holding hands, all the way down the street and around the corner to find Rosie's Sisters. It was tucked away from the main road, a two story building with a stairway down to a basement. The sign was lit up on blue neon, with a picture of a hand with the word 'Rosie' tattoed across the palm.

The first floor was a triple X bookstore, and downstairs in the basement were the toys. Parker had no idea what was on the top floor. They took the stairs down and started browsing around. A couple of other people were in the store, one guy sorting through a box of pocket pussies, and another guy sitting on the floor reading the back of a blowup doll box like it was the latest best selling novel.

A girl in a t-shirt that said, "Rosie Palmed Me" came over and said, "Can I help you find anything?"

Parker looked at Jamie, and Jamie laughed at his shyness. She said "Strapons." To the girl and the girl just nodded.

"Over in that corner. If you're looking for lube it's by the counter."

"Right." Jamie said, and pulled Parker behind her to the strapon corner.

"Well, that was...horrible." Parker said.

"She doesn't know who you are."

"True, but still..."

"Come on. Let's see what they have."

What they had was a huge selection of dildos, vibrators and strapons that would have made a porn star blush. They came in all sizes, shapes and colors. Some were decorated like aliens, some were designed to be like Dragon penises, and one had a rubber sheath on it that made it look like a zombie penis with scrapes and bruises and cuts on it.

Parker said, "Who the fuck would buy this?"

"Someone into zombies, I guess." Jamie said, standing behind him and putting her head on his shoulder. She wrapped her arms around his belly and he could feel her little cock starting to get hard.

"Ooh, maybe we don't need anything else." He said.

"How bout that one?" She pointed out a pretty standard looking strapon, with a seven inch plastic cock called the "Love Handle".

"Yeah, that might work." Parker picked up the box and looked at it. "It has a hole in it so you can put your little wee-wee in it."

Jamie chuckled and slapped him on the arm, playfully. "Don't call it that!"

"I didn't." He laughed. "It actually says that on the box!" He showed her and the two of them laughed together, Jamie covering her mouth to try to stifle it.

"That settles it." She said. "This is the one."

They took the box and went to the counter, but the girl wasn't there. They waited a minute or two, looking at different types of lubes, found a small bottle of Astroglide that looked promising, and were just starting to wonder if they needed to go upstairs when they saw the sales clerk coming down the stairs.

"Sorry." She said. "Our second floor guy had a fight with his girlfriend and had to leave. I had clean up duty for a little while."

"Clean up?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah, on the second floor."

Parker and Jamie shared a look. Parker said, "What's upstairs?"

"The Glory Holes." The girl said, casually.

***

The way it worked was you had to pay ten bucks to get up the stairs. The door was locked and the clerk had to open the door for you and it cost ten bucks. Upstairs you had to deal with another cashier. If you wanted your dick sucked it was fifty bucks. If you wanted to suck dicks it was free, and the "customer" could even leave you a tip if you did well.

Jamie said, "How adventerous are you feeling?"

Parker said, "If you're asking if I'd like to watch you suck a guy's dick while I jerk off, then yeah, I think I could go for that."

She said, "Really?" Feeling guilty. "I mean, I've heard about things like this, and I thought I'd actually want to try it sometime, but I don't want you to get jealous."

"You're not going to leave with the guy on the other side of the wall are you?"

"No."

"Not even if his cock's bigger than mine?"

"No." She giggled.

"Then, yeah. Let's do it. Hey, can I go in with her?" Parker asked the clerk. This one was an older guy with glasses and greasy hair. He shrugged.

"Lots of guys like to watch. It's ok as long as you don't make trouble."

"No trouble." Parker assured him. "I just want to watch."

The floor was divided into two hallways, Parker and Jamie were told to go down the left hallway and pick any room that didn't already have a red light on in front of it. Of the five doors in the hall only two had red lights.

They entered the first open room and a light came on as they walked inside. It looked like a dressing room, only there weren't any mirrors. Just a comfortable looking leather seat against a side wall, and on the back wall a hole, about the size of a tennis ball cut into the wall. There was rubber around the edges of the hole, Parker assumed was meant to keep the guy on the other side from getting a nasty splinter on his dick.

On the wall above the whole was a sign with a list of rules.

* Please be courteous, no biting, no punching, no yanking

* When the "customer" is about to cum he will bang on the wall to alert you.

* Spitting or swallowing is your choice.

Jamie giggled reading it. Parker said, "Well, I guess that's important."

"It is." Parker offered Jamie the seat but she shook her head. "I'm going to be on my knees in front of the hole. Why don't you take the chair."

"Yeah, ok."

Parker sat down on the chair and looked Jamie over. She looked good tonight, with her hair down, wearing a tight, baby blue t-shirt and a blue sweater. Her jeans were tight and he kept looking but he couldn't make out a bulge in her pants.

"Do you tuck?" He asked her.

"I don't really need to most of the time. Especially not in jeans."

The lights in the room flashed on and off. Jamie and Parker looked up at the ceiling and then at each other. A quiet sound was heard on the other side of the wall, and then a long, white cock appeared in the hole, and just sat there.

It was long, longer than Parker's, probably nine inches or so, and thick. Jamie made a cooing noise and reached over to take it in her hand, lift it up limply to look at it from all angles. It was white, with a thick purple head, and on the other side of the wall she thought she heard the man sighing as she touched it.

She looked at Parker to gauge his reaction. Would he be upset? Was this all too much for him? Maybe he thought he wanted this, but he really didn't and didn't realize it until now. He nodded at her and unbuttoned his jeans, letting his hand slide into the waistband of his briefs. She turned her attention to the cock in her hand and leaned forward to smell it. Whoever was on the other side of the wall had been kind, and had washed it, recently. It smelled of soap.

She lifted it up to her mouth and let the head touch her just between her slightly parted lips. She let her tongue slip loose and taste it. The tip of her tongue slid into the pee-hole and she could taste the pre-cum as the cock slowly started to stiffen in her hand. She pushed her head forward a little and let the head of it into her mouth. She closed her lips around the tip to give some suction and sucked, as hard as she dared. She was rewarded with both the guy on the other side of the wall giving a loud sigh and the sound of Parker unzipping his pants behind her.

She slid her mouth further down the customer's cock, letting her tongue slide across the bottom, and felt it get even harder. She wondered how big it was now, and slid her head backwards to look at it. It was at least ten inches now, and the top half of it was wet from her mouth. She put both hands on it and rubbed them back and forth, gently. It felt warm in her hands.

She turned to look at Parker, who was staring intently at the cock in her hands. An idea came to her.

"Just how adventerous are you feeling?" She asked with a smile.

"What?" Parker sat up and took his hand out of his underwear.

She motioned to the cock in her hands. "Would you like to try it?"

"Seriously?" Parker asked.

She nodded.

"You don't think it will change the way you see me?"

"With a giant dick in your mouth?" She asked softly. "You've had mine in your mouth."

"Yeah, but that's different. You're...you."

"Come on. I think you want to, but you're embarrassed. Believe me, I think it's hot."

"Yeah?" Parker said. "What do you think he'll think?" He nodded at the wall.

"I don't think he cares." Jamie said. "I think he just wants to cum."

Parker didn't think about it, he just moved. Stood up and switched places with Jamie, on his knees in front of the ten inch cock sprouting out of the wall. He gave her one last look and she nodded, smiling eagerly.

Parker didn't want to freak the guy out by putting his hands on the dick sticking through the wall. He wondered if the guy would be able to tell the difference. He opened his mouth and moved forward, slowly, letting the cock enter, making sure his teeth were held open wide so he didn't bite down on the guy.

He pushed forward until he felt the tip of the dick on the back of his throat and then he closed his lips and started to suck. He felt weird, but at the same time he could feel his own cock getting harder as he sucked and pulled his mouth backwards. He'd had no practice at this, and when he got to the end he made a loud sucking noise that caused Jamie to giggle behind him.

"Not as easy as it looks is it?" She whispered into his ear.

He shook his head.

"Try again."

He was more confident this time, letting his lips and tongue explore the tip of the customers penis, tasting the precum. It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be, but there was a lot of it. He felt his mouth salivating and wondered just how wet things were going to get. Already he was drooling down his chin, a mixture of spit and precum that felt strangely exciting dripping on the floor between his knees.

He spit out one side onto the floor and went back to the cock in front of him for another go, this time sucking on the head and letting the cock explore the inside of his mouth. The customer sighed again and started rocking, back and forth, fucking Parker's mouth like it was a pussy. He relaxed his jaw and let the cock slide in and out of his lips, trying not to get too excited. His own dick was pressing hard against the inside of his jeans and he pulled back from the customer and stood up to unzip completely and pull his jeans down.

Jamie looked up at him. "Starting to chafe." He said. She put her hand on his maroon Tommy Hilfiger briefs and rubbed his ass.

"Take those off, too." She said.

He let his undies slip down around his ankles and heard the chair behind him moving. He turned to see Jamie bringing the chair towards him. She sat it right in front of the cock, turned so he'd be sitting sideways. Parker sat down and put the cock in his mouth again, this time suckling it like a popsicle and looked down to see Jamie on her knees in front of the chair. She pushed his knees apart and he felt her mouth on his own cock, licking and sucking gently.

She looked up at him watching her and she nodded towards the cock in the glory hole. Shit, he'd been so into her mouth on his own dick he forgot he was supposed to be sucking one too! He went back to work on the customer, trying to follow her lead, do whatever she did to him. When she put her lips around the base of his dick and slid her mouth up to the tip he tried to do the same, but couldn't get the entire thing in his mouth. Instead he settled for going as far down the cock as he could and sucking his way back to the tip.

She licked the underside of his cock and he did the same to the customer, even finishing with a flourish on the tip, just like she did. Though Parker was sure Jamie's flourish was much better than his own. She put her tongue in his pee-hole and flicked it back and forth, and he did the same for the customer, tasting what might have been piss, but he didn't care. He tried desperately not to cum, not wanting to finish before the guy on the other side of the wall.

12