Parking

Story Info
A little lunchtime getaway.
765 words
3.93
32.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found a park not far from the office. It was a small secluded spot, hidden deep in the woods off a small side road. He pulled in and put the car in park.

"Well, here we are." he said.

I smiled at him. "Finally, alone!" I said.

We climbed into the backseat. I leaned in close and pressed my lips to his. I relaxed my mouth a little and his tongue quickly found mine, circling it slowly, seductively. Our kiss grew gradually more passionate.

He ran his hand up my thigh, his fingers barely grazing the soft smooth flesh as he pushed my skirt up. I moaned softly and opened my legs a little. His fingers found the crotch of my silk panties, already wet with my desire for him. He slid a finger under the elastic and teased my clit. I moaned into his mouth, sucking his tongue deeper into mine.

I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes as he slipped two fingers inside me. He withdrew them slowly and brought them to his lips, tasting my sweet juice.

"Kiss me. . ." I pleaded breathlessly.

He complied, pushing his tongue between my lips, giving me a taste of my hot wet pussy. He slid his hand down my panties and began to slowly massage my swollen clit, slipping his fingers back into my hot little fuck hole. He finger-fucked me, his thumb rubbing my clit.

"Fuck me. . .make me cum for you." I whispered, grabbing the back of his neck and pulling his mouth to mine.

As my climax approached, I kissed him harder, more passionately. My pussy began to contract involuntarily, squeezing his fingers. As my orgasm swept over me, I moaned, crying out his name, my body shuddering with the sheer pleasuree of it.

When my orgasm had passed, he drew his fingers ot slowly. We licked them off together.

I glanced down at the rising bulge between his legs. I smiled at him as I hooked my fingers into the elastic a the waist of my panties and slid them off. Then I unzipped his pants and squatted in front of him.

"Lift up a little." I said, grasping the waist of his pants.

He lifted his behind off the seat a little. I pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles in one swift pull. I climbed onto his lap, straddling his thighs, and lowered my hungry pussy down onto his rigid pole.

I didn't move at first. I just held him inside me, squeezing him firmly with my wet cunt. He unbuttoned my blouse and unsnapped the front hook on my bra, releasing my soft, full, creamy white tits. He cupped them in his hands,pushing them together and sucking both hard nipples at the same time.

"Oh baby. . ." I whispered. I began to slide up and down his hard shaft. I rode him hard and fast, shoving my pussy all the way down then coming right back up with no hesitation.

"Oh Jesus," he groaned. "fuck me. . ."

I put my arms around him, pulling his face against my chest, and rode him in desperation; like a jockey on a racehorse - orgasm at the rapidly approaching finish line.

He slid his hands under my skirt and grabbed my ass, squeezing it firmly. That sent me over the edge. I cried out as my orgasm hit hard. My pussy contracted violently, squeezing his cock in a vice. He grunted and cried out, his cock filling my pussy with hot cum.

"Mmmmm, baby that was so good. . ." I whispered, slipping my tongue into his mouth, kissing him softly.

I climbed off his lap, pulled my panties back on and took his cock into my mouth. I sucked it greedily, enjoying the erotic flavor of our combined juices. He groaned.

"If you keep that up, we're gonna be really late." he said.

I let his dick slip from my lips.

"Just helping you clean up." I laughed.

"What about you?" he asked, gesturing toward my soaked panties.

I smiled and wiggled around on the seat a little. "I'm keeping these on." I said. "It feels delicious!"

He laughed and climbed back into the driver's seat. I closed the front hook of my bra and buttoned my blouse, then climbed into the front seat and straightened my skirt.

We went back to the office, each of us to our own work. I spent the afternoon in front of my computer, smiling to myself and wiggling around in my chair. . .