Parking Lot Quickie

Story Info
Exhibitionist goes shopping for her own pleasure.
783 words
4.26
60k
2
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Image
Image
11 Followers

I usually like to do my grocery shopping once a week. I hate crowds and the whole idea of parking lots and standing in line, just pisses me off. Unless, like today, I was going with another purpose in mind altogether...

I backed into the space farthest down the row of the other parked cars. It afforded me the room and privacy I needed for what I had planned. I wouldn't have minded too much if someone accidentally walked up and caught me, that could be a turn-on in itself, but today I needed to control the situation. Yes, I am an exhibitionist with a penchant for masturbation.

I began building up this little scenario on the way over and was quite ready to go when I put the car in park and shut down the engine.

Today I was wearing a short, sky blue skirt and a peasant style blouse tight across my braless chest. Little, 3 inch, heeled sandals that laced up around my ankles and white cotton panties. Well, I wouldn't be needing those now. So I reached under my skirt, lifted my ass up in the seat and pulled them down and over my knees. Stepping out of them, I lifted them to my face, inhaling deeply the scent. They smelled of the innocence of baby powder mingled with the mustiness of a woman in a high degree of arousal. Mmmmmm, simply delicious...

I laid them casually in open view on the passenger seat next to me and got out of the car.

Once inside the store I looked around and immediately found the object of my passion. Today it was a woman I desired and she was pretty. I couldn't care less what was in her basket. I had no need to know what her life was all about.

Picking up one of those small hand baskets, I made my way around the aisles. I watched her and waited until she turned to the beginning of the coffee aisle and approached her from the other end. We met in the middle, where the cocoa and evaporated milk was. Our eyes met and we smiled briefly at each other.

"I wonder where they keep the marshmallows." I said "I love those tiny little marshmallows in my cocoa, don't you?"

She answered as I thought she would, as I knew she would... "Look on the bottom shelf, over there, behind you."

"Oh, I see them, thank you."

Turning around, with my back to her, I slowly bent over, placing my hand basket on the floor. I heard a short intake of breath behind me and smiled to myself. The extra few inches added by those sandals gave my ass an even higher pitch. I took my time deciding which brand on that bottom shelf I wanted...

When I stood back up she was gone, but that was OK. I'd gotten the reaction I'd wanted and headed to the checkout.

Standing in line I suddenly felt a pair of eyes staring at me from behind. When I turned around it was her I saw and I smiled a huge smile. She however, quickly averted her eyes. I couldn't help but notice the heavy rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. I paid for the items and hurried to my car. At this point my pussy was soaked and the ache in my groin was perfectly painful.

I got into the car behind the wheel, spread my knees as far as I could and began fingering myself. I couldn't wait long..... Then I noticed her coming out of the store, heading toward her car. I could tell her eyes were scanning the parking lot. For what? Me?

I didn't have any interest in further meeting this woman, she had served her purpose. With one hand massaging my breasts and the other between my fleshy thighs, I caught her attention again. Making sure she knew what I was doing, my fingers worked faster and faster. I maintained eye contact with her the whole time. Licking my lips and flashing her a breast, rubbing my swollen clit harder and harder... I would come any second and wanted her to see me explode. I spread my knees even further apart and arched my back. Mouthing the words "Fuck me, you whore," I brought myself to orgasm quickly. Picking up my panties on the seat next to me, I used them to clean myself up. I started the car and pulled out. We caught each others eye one last time and I smiled and waved goodbye.

I wonder if she waited to get home or just let the ice cream melt in the trunk???

Image
Image
11 Followers