Parody's Turn Her On

Story Info
XXX Parody's give her ideas.
1k words
3
15.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat in the bedroom surfing his favorite porn site. Downloading what seemed interesting, skipping what didn't. Mostly looking for something fun to watch with his wife. Jason knew his wife liked parody porn. You know that ones. This Isn't Gilligan's Island. Three's Company again. Ball in the Family.

She enjoyed the comedic value of bad parodies as well as the added bonus of watching as other got off on the big screen TV. Jason mostly just liked that after she'd had her laugh she was wet and willing from seeing all the sex. So he sat yet again searching for more videos to download.

Lisa came in behind him and smiled as she saw what he was looking at. "Found anything good for me?" she asked against his ear.

"Maybe," he shrugged. "I found a short for Edward Penis-hands. And there's a clip for that vampire movie you read. Twilight."

Lisa sat on the bed while he surfed some more.

"Wanna show me one?"

He closed the screen he was on and went searching through files until he found one that she was sure to like. After hitting clicking on the file to play over the computer screen and turning it so she could see from the bed beside him Jason sat back in his chair to watch his wife's reaction.

The theme song from "Bewitched" began to play and Lisa's face lit up with a big smile. This was actually one of her favorite TV shows. She loved to watch re-runs on TV Land whenever they were on.

After watching for just a few minutes Jason looked over again to see his wife was naked in bed watching and laughing. One of her hands was hidden behind her but he could see her arm moving back & forth. Good, he thought, she must be enjoying the scenes as much as he'd hoped.

The parody wasn't very long and after only a few minutes the credits were rolling. Lisa's face was flushed and her smile stretched across her face. Jason knew this would be a clip to make her happy. He walked over to the bed where she had laid out to watch the computer screen.

As he leaned over her he kissed her deeply and pulled her arms over her head. Unable to break free of his grip she writhed against him. "Hmmm.... Maybe I should punish you the way Darren wanted to punish his witch. Would you like that?" Lisa writhed more against him. Her body arching up in response to his whispered question.

Jason's free hand snaked down her body to feel her wet heat. She was dripping against his hand as he roughly pushed three fingers in at once. Lisa cried out loud the way he knew she would. Lisa had never been quiet when aroused.

He crushed his mouth to hers to muffle the scream as he pushed into her over & over. She came quickly as he'd known she would. But that's something he loved about her. She came often and easily. But she also came loud and hard when she did. He had plans to hear that scream plenty tonight.

Jason never gave her a chance to calm. Nearly as soon as she stopped cumming he took her nipple in his mouth. Lisa arched against him yet again. He released her hands to pull her closer to himself. And she used that opportunity to begin pulling at his clothes. He allowed his shirt to be taken over his head and he switched to the other breast as she unbuttoned his jeans and tried to push them down his legs.

He pushed his jeans the rest of the way down himself as he began to trail his mouth over her body. It felt as though he didn't miss an inch. Lisa felt the trail of fire his kisses left and begged him not to stop. Her sobs growing louder as he closed his mouth over her center.

Of their own violation her legs wrapped around his shoulders and her hands gripped his hair holding him in place. She could feel his tongue reaching deep into her core. Lisa cried for him not to stop. Begged him to make her cum again for him. She could feel the tension building again and was helpless to stop the pleas for more.

Jason pulled back just slightly and plunged his fingers back into her. As he did so he leaned back in and bit down lightly on her clit. The slight pain pushed her over the edge again and Lisa flooded his mouth and hand.

Removing his hand Jason lapped up all that he could. The flood of juices seemed to go on forever. It was intoxicating to his senses and the sweet taste on his tongue made him want her even more.

Jason stood over his wife and looked over her flushed body. Her moans were growing quieter as he looked her over and it seemed that she just waiting for him to fill her. Deciding he needed to have his own release he fell on her without warning and pushed into her without warning.

Lisa's beautiful eyes flew open as she moaned his name. Her arms reached up to hold on and he felt her nails biting into his back as he rammed home over and over. Her cunt was getting tighter and tighter and he knew she was going to cum for him again. Jason pounded her faster and faster.

Lisa began begging him to cum for her. That she needed to cum with him. Her pleas getting louder and louder until the neighbor pounded against the wall. Jason felt her begin to squeeze around him and the pressure seemed too much. Finally with a shout of his own he filled her. Squirting stream after stream into her hole until every last dropped seemed to be squeezed out of him.

They lay there entwined until they caught their breath and he rolled them over so she lay sprawled over his chest. "I guess you liked the movie?"

Lisa laughed breathlessly. "I think I liked our version even better."