Part 02: Pet's Week After

Story Info
After pet crosses the line, Miss Jenn punishes.
3.7k words
3.89
17.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few days Miss Jenn plans how to punish the two of them for their misbehaving. She has noticed that pet has become very attentive to her needs, more so than usual. From making sure her coffee is ready in the morning to cooking supper each night.

A few days later, Miss Jenn finally decides how to punish her two men for teasing her.

It is Wednesday and she sends her pet an email at work. This email is very short and to the point.

"Pet, I expect you home on time this evening. Miss Jenn"

This meant, about 430. When he arrived he could smell supper cooking. They had a very nice dinner of Lasagna and garlic bread. Making small talk about the day and plans for the weekend, newspaper articles, it seemed like he brought up every possible topic, besides her plan for the evening. She could see that he was worried and had trouble looking into her eyes. This power she had over him excited her.

When they had finished eating she smiled at him and said, "I cooked, you can clean up...when you are done, you may come upstairs. Please don't upset me by doing a half assed job."

She took a cigarette, went outside, and then she went upstairs.

She undressed herself and sat down on the edge of the bed. When he walked into the room, she spoke immediately "We need to talk sunshine, come, and sit here beside me."

He listened to what she had to say. "Pet, you are about to begin your punishment for your shenagans with Chuck the other day. My intent is to make sure that you have an opportunity to explore all the options available to you at this point. So, tonight my dear, you will be the one to be in charge. I expect you to play your part properly." With that she dropped to her knees and said "May I please suck your cock."

"No Miss Jenn...I don't want to, I mean, I would love you to suck my cock, but I don't want to play that part."

She stood up momentarily and glared at him..."I am going to say this one time and only one time. You may never have this opportunity again, if you had balls big enough the other day, your balls damn well better be big enough today."

That was all it took. "You want me to take charge, you little bitch. You've got it. Get back down on those knees."

She dropped to her knees and he stuffed his cock in her mouth and fucked her face. When he grew tired of that, he ordered her on to the bed and began to slap her ass. Each slap was accompanied by a light moan. When his hand got sore from slapping her ass, he took her by the hips and started to tease her by running his cock over her pussy lips and then only putting the head into her pussy then removing it. He could tell by her moans that she wanted his cock stuffed into her pussy. She started to play with her pussy but he slaps her ass and tells her that she did not ask for permission. He takes a paddle and starts hitting her ass with it. After 5 minutes, he stops and asks her if she was going to play with her pussy without permission again. She answered "No Sir". He then stuffed his cock inside her pussy and fucked her hard and fast. When she was ready she asked for permission to cum, and was granted that permission. He came in her pussy at the same time. While they were catching their breath, she slid down between his legs and looked up, "May I clean your cock, Sir."

"You may. When you have me hard again, I am going to fuck your ass." She drove that cock down her throat and sucked on it cleaning the two's cum off his cock. He rolled her over and slipped his cock into her ass and fucked her. When they had both gotten off, she was laying next to him. He whispered in her ear, "Miss Jenn, I am sorry I called you a bitch and I hope I did not hurt you."

She licked his earlobe and said, "It's ok I made you and no it did not hurt, it was wonderful." They fell asleep in each other's arms.

When they woke up Thursday morning, he was holding her in his arms. Her eyes opened and she looked up into his and smiled. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Miss Jenn, may I ask you something?"

"Of course you may, what is it?"

"Well, it's just the morning that we...teased you...after; you said thank you to me. I guess I am confused as to why I...no...yes...I am confused. Why am I being punished for something that you enjoyed?"

She smiled at him and said "Well, why don't you slide your head down there, between my legs, let your mouth show my pussy some love and I will explain it to you." As you began to lick and suck on my clit I started to explain. "I did thank you, my love, however I also told you that Miss Jenn was going to find a way to punish you, I may have only specified 'for cumming so many times without MY permission' but I also intended to punish you for teasing me as well. Do you trust me?"

He picked his head up only long enough to mumble, "Yes Mam."

"Then you trust that I would never do anything to hurt you, or to embarrass you?"

Again he picked up his head just long enough to answer her, "Yes Mam."

"I was Miss Jenn, before I was your wife. In reality, the only reason I need, princess; is because it pleases me to punish you. Is that not correct?"

"Yes Mam, it is."

"Did I answer your question?"

"Yes Mam, may I make you cum, please?"

She nodded her consent and he began a relentless attack on her pussy with his mouth and it wasn't too long until she was cumming. Once her orgasm started to subside, she says "This is apt to be a long day for you, would you like to put your cock in my pussy before work?"

"Oh yes please, Miss Jenn." He worked his way up so he was able to slip his cock into her pussy. She pulled him down on top of her, and kissed him while he was pounding his cock in and out of her hot wet pussy. When he was ready to cum, he asked and she consented to him cumming. After each of them caught their breath, she asked if he wanted Chicken Breast for supper. He replied that he would prefer Steak, but if Chicken was what she wanted to cook that was fine too.

That evening when he arrived home she had cooked Steak and Baked Potatoes for supper; she had also invited Chuck for dinner. After everyone had eaten supper, she looked at Chuck and said "You may go down stairs and get ready as I instructed you."

"Yes Miss Jenn." As he walks away her attention is turned towards her pet.

"Pet, I bought you something; it is upstairs on my side of the bed. Go put it on and wait for me in the bedroom."

You got up and walked upstairs to the bedroom. You sat on the edge of the bed and opened the package on the bed. Inside was a leather collar with a leash. You put it around your neck and waited for me on your knees.

When I entered the bedroom, I didn't speak at first, simply walked around like you weren't even there. A couple of minutes went by before I spoke. "Pet you remember what I said this morning, about why you were being punished."

"Yes Miss Jenn, for teasing you, but..."

"But what, pet."

"But...you said... never mind, I am sorry, you are right, I am being punished for teasing you."

"No pet, you are not just being punished for teasing me. You are also being punished for cumming without my permission. I think over the last few months, I have been too lenient with you and you need to be reminded who is in charge, and if this is where you really want to be. When you arrive home from work tomorrow, there will be a package waiting by the door, which is what I expect you to wear for me. You may use the bathroom downstairs each day to change. When I send you to your room for the evening, I expect you to be waiting right here for me, with this gift on (tugging at the collar and leash)...I expect that you will do as you are told or suffer my punishment." pausing for a moment, "Do you understand?"

"Yes mam, I understand"

"Good, tonight my pet, I would like you to enjoy some of the same torment you put me through. Go stand in front of the closet door facing the bed."

You get up and did as I said, but while you are standing there you looked like you want to say something, but you were not sure if you should.

I tie ropes to your wrists, and tell you to put your arms above your head, I then open the closet door and put the ropes over the door, run them down the floor and under the door again to your feet where I tie the ends to your ankles. When you are secured to the door, I smile at you and say "Pet, would you like to say something?"

"Miss Jenn, it's just that...well my daughter will be here after school on Friday."

"I know, when you arrive home on Friday, this can be put on hold until she goes home. When you arrive home from taking her to her mother, then you may pick up your package."

"Thank you Miss Jenn, please continue with whatever you desire."

I smile at you and grab another rope, which already has a small hangman's noose on one end, the rope itself is only about 3 feet long...I slip the noose around your cock and balls and pull it tight, but not too tight. Then I take the other end of the rope, making sure there is tension on your cock, I growl "Open your mouth for me, pet." You did as I asked and I placed the rope between your teeth and told you to bite down and hold that for me.

Then I walked away, laid down on the bed and picked up a small vibrator that I had placed under my pillow. I begin to play with my pussy with it, running it around my clit, making juices run out of my pussy, and drip down my ass. You close your eyes, for a minute and I speak up. "If I didn't want you to look at me, I would blindfold you. Now look at me."

Your eyes open, and you look into mine, I smile at you seductively as I cum from the vibrator. Just then Chuck walks in and climbs on the bed. He uses his hands to spread his ass cheeks apart and says quietly....."Miss Jenn, please punish my ass for teasing you."

I walk up behind him and begin to use my leather paddle on his ass. As he does not have a safe word, he begins to beg when his ass has endured enough. I listen to him beg with each smack and at some point I begin to take pity, and I stop. I take out my double headed dildo and insert one end in my pussy. I use the other end to slip into his ass, and begin to fuck his ass. He is moaning and really wanting to grab hold of his cock, but I reach from behind and grab his cock and pull so his cock is pointing towards my ass hole. I squeeze it and hold it while I am fucking his ass. When I have had enough, I let go of his cock and slide the dildo out of his ass. I then look over at you and say "If either one of you are going to cum tonight...you're going to do it for each other. I will untie you so that the two of you can take care of that."

I walk over to you and untie you; of course I leave the rope in your mouth and make you walk over to the bed like that. "Chuck, lay here." and I pointed to the edge of the bed so his head was off the edge. I untied your cock and had you put your cock in his mouth, I also pushed your head down towards his cock. Hoping you would get the idea. You did, and you both sucked each other's cock until you each got off. When you were done I smile at you and told you that I am walking him out and that you may wait for me up here.

When I arrive back, I pointed to the foot of the bed and said "Good night pet." You looked sad, like a lost puppy dog, but you lay at the foot of my bed, without saying a word.

I shut the light off and climbed into bed. Just before I dozed off to sleep I heard you say "Miss Jenn, I am sorry and I love you."

"I love you too but I don't want you to be sorry I want you to be loving and respectful."

Friday morning when we woke up, I let you know that I had the day off and that I intended to pick up your daughter when she got here and take her to the city with me. You looked nervous when I said that, but when I asked you what was wrong and you told me there was nothing wrong.

All day while you were at work, I cleaned the house and made sure everything up in the bedroom was all set for what I had planned tonight. I got your package ready and put it in the closet for you; after your daughter goes home. When she arrived, I did just what I said I was going to do. The two of us went to JC Penney, and I bought her an outfit and got myself a couple of things, and when she wasn't looking I picked out a nice silky soft pair of underwear in your size. She and I had a nice afternoon together and when we arrived home, you were already there.

You looked a little angry, that we had taken so long, but she ran up to you and gave you a big hug and told you all of what we had done this afternoon, and you didn't look so angry anymore, she had a good time. When she ran into the house, to try on her outfit and show her Daddy, you put your arms around me and kissed me deeply and then said "I love you."

"I love you too. Go spend what time you have left tonight with her, I am sorry I took so long with her...I am going for a walk I will be back in a little while."

You headed into the house and I took a walk. When I was finished walking, the two of you were just getting ready to climb in the vehicle to leave. She ran up to me and gave me a great big hug and thanked me for a fun afternoon and she asked if we could do it again sometime. Which I agreed to, and laughed and said "But next time we better take Dad with us." She laughed and said "Yeah, did you see his face when we got here?"

You were gone about an hour; it gave me just enough time to get everything ready. You open the door and find your package waiting for you by the door; you take it into the bathroom and open it. Inside you find the new pair of panties, a black satin skirt that comes just above the knee, and a red button up blouse that also was a satin material.

Once you were dressed you came into the living room, where I was standing in a black leather pair of pants and nothing on top except a rope bra that I tied myself. My nipples were hard as rocks and so was your cock. I smiled at you and said "Pet, tonight is going to be the worst part of your punishment; you know that I love you, and I am sure that you realize that I would save the best/worst for last. Follow me up stairs pet, so I can get you ready."

We walked up the stairs and I asked you to stand in front of the closet door. I tied your hands and feet just the way I had done the night before I stood up and kissed you hard on the mouth. Smiling I say, "Now pet, I am going to gag you because I know this is going to be difficult for you, and I don't want to hear you, just see you." I took a ball gag and placed it in your mouth. Out of my bathroom, came two men, one was Chuck and you didn't recognize the other one. The two of them climbed on the bed in front of you and began to suck each other's cock. I was watching your reaction as much as I was watching them.

When I walked towards them and asked if I could join them, I heard you groan, but I pretended I didn't hear anything. The two of them were all over me, sucking on my nipples and pinching them. One of them reached for my pants and pulled them down. He started licking my ankles and working his way up my leg to my pussy. Chuck put his cock in my mouth and began to fuck my face. I almost forgot you were standing there; I was enjoying this so much. After a while, Chuck lay on his stomach and I straddled him, sitting on his cock. The other guy came at me from behind and slipped his cock into my ass. The two of them fucked me and made me cum several times.

When both guys had gotten off inside me, the three of us got up and without looking in your direction went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out of the shower I peeked around the corner to check on you. You looked so sad, almost like you had been crying. I walked over to you and removed the ball gag and tried to wipe the tears from your eyes but you turned your head away from me. The guys came out of the bathroom and each of them grabbed your cock on the way out of the room, I could see that you refused to look at them and you wanted to say something but you held your tongue. I smiled at you and said I would be right back.

When I returned, I untied you and told you that you could go in the bathroom and get undressed. Myself, I climbed into bed, and curled up like I was going to sleep. When you climbed into bed next to me, you reached across the bed and tried to play with my pussy. I slapped your hand, "No Pet, not tonight." You pulled your hand away and seemed quite angry...I could tell, so a moment later, I said "If you would prefer to spend the night downstairs you may." That did it, your eyes filled up with tears and you rolled over to your other side and I think you cried yourself to sleep.

In the morning, I woke you up to my mouth sucking your cock. Once you were awake, you reached across, and really helped me suck your cock, by holding both my ears and forcing your cock down my throat further I moaned into your cock, letting you know I was enjoying it. Then I climbed on top of you and placed your cock in my pussy. You fucked me hard and with everything you had, making me cum 10 times, and then asking for permission to cum yourself. Which I gave. While we were catching our breath I said "Honey, I need to talk to you. Over the last three days, I have provided you with options. The three options you have available to you at this point are: 1. you take control of our relationship. 2. I take control of our relationship. Or there is the third option, which I call the no sex option, like you endured last night...If we start acting like an old married couple, where nobody takes control, we'll eventually stop having sex. Don't ever forget how we started our relationship. I am not going without, you might, but I won't. So I am going to take a shower and when I come out I would like to know how you would like to proceed from here." I got up and walked away, climbing into the shower. I took a long hot shower and when I came out you were waiting at the door for me on your knees, with your collar around you neck.

"Miss Jenn, I am your pet...that means I am yours to do with as you see fit."

Miss Jenn lifts his head, so she could look into his eyes,"Thank you pet, let's find a way together, to handle when you are having control issues so that you do not get yourself into trouble. Oh and while I am dropping bomb shells, we won't be seeing Chuck anymore, I have informed him his services are no longer required, should we decide we require someone of his, shall we say sexual orientation, we will cross that bridge when we get to it."