Part Time Nurse Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife continues work at open-minded clinic.
6.5k words
4.35
118.5k
17
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver and Jane are trying hard to save up enough money to buy a jet-ski for their summer holidays (see 'Part-Time Nurse 1'). While Oliver is earning money repairing computers with a friend, Jane has started a second part-time job at a hospital. Her first day in the clinic had been very eventful - she had had to strip down to her underwear in front of her boss and to jack off a patient and ended up admitting to her husband what she had done. To her surprise, he was more turned on than shocked and so she can hardly wait for her second shift to begin ...

*

The week passed slowly - for both Jane and Oliver. When Friday finally arrived, Oliver handed Jane a small plastic bag.

'I want you to wear these today. And you can do whatever you want - apart from screwing - as long as you tell me all about it later.'

'You want me to be a naughty nurse?'

'Definitely!'

'So, let's see what I am going to be wearing today ...'

Jane opened the bag and pulled out a soft yellow bundle of material. Opening it up, she discovered that Oliver had bought her a bright yellow bra and matching yellow thong. The material was smooth and shiny and very thin. Pulling up her black skirt, she shimmied out of her black knickers and pulled on the thong. Holding the skirt up above her hips, she looked down and saw that the material was almost transparent where it stretched over her pussy. Even her closely shaven blonde pubic hair was clearly visible through the material!

Unbuttoning her blouse, she slipped it off and took off her black bra, replacing it with the yellow one that Oliver had given her. As she had expected, the bra was just as transparent as the thong and her stiffening nipples could be clearly seen through their bright yellow coating.

'Hey, Oliver. If I wear these, I may just as well be naked!'

'Exactly!'

'Are you serious? Do you really want me to go through with this?'

'Yes. Now get dressed before I haul you upstairs and screw the butt off you!'

'Now there's an idea ...'

'Get dressed. I can hardly wait until tonight.'

'Nor me. OK, I'll wear these, but they won't be in this condition when I get back tonight!'

'I hope not. If they are, then you haven't been doing your job properly!'

Jane quickly redressed and after a long hard kiss, they both left home and headed off for work. Work was a nightmare for Jane. All she could think of was her shift at the hospital that evening. Every thought seemed to revolve about what she was going to do that evening.

At last the day was over and she packed her things, got changed into her uniform - making sure she covered herself up with a long coat so that no-one could see what she was wearing - and headed off to the hospital as fast as she could. She didn't know about the patients, but she was in definite need of some relief!

When she arrived, she went straight to the locker rooms and put her things in her locker. Checking herself in the mirror, she took a deep breath and then headed out into the corridor. The big question was where she was going to go first.

At first she thought of Peter. After her last - and first - shift at the hospital, she knew that she would have no problem in satisfying him. In fact, she might even go further than she did last time, seeing as Oliver didn't mind. No. She would save him for later. Tonight she would be brave; tonight she was going to take on a woman - at least one woman.

When she thought about it, the one that appealed to her most was Janet. Not only did she look great, she exuded self-confidence and sex appeal. Jane would almost be prepared to bet that Janet had at least experimented with women. There was something about her that made Jane shiver when Janet looked at her - she really did seem to undress her with her eyes.

On the other hand, Sue would also be interesting. She was so young and shy; cute in a girly sort of way with small - almost no - breasts and a slim sporty figure. Jane thought that Sue was someone who she could simply tell what to do and she would do it. She seemed so unsure of herself that it brought out Jane's more dominant side. Jane realized that she actually wanted to control Sue. The realization shocked her. What was happening to her?

That did it, her mind was made up. She would first go and visit Sue and then see how she felt afterwards. Striding up the corridor, she turned sharply around the corner ... and bumped straight into someone walking in the other direction.

'Oh, sorry! Are you alright?'

'Sorry. I was miles away!'

Jane looked at the woman's nametag. So this was the Susi that Jerry had mentioned. Susi was a slim attractive woman with jet black hair cut in a bob, which made her look like Cleopatra. Jane wondered what exactly she might have as a tattoo. Jane grinned.

'I'm Jane, the new temp.'

'Hi. I'm Susi. Jane? Jerry told me all about you.'

Jane blushed. 'Hopefully not too much!'

'No. Just that he thought that you would fit in well here. To judge by your looks alone, you'll definitely be appreciated by the patients!'

'Thank you!'

'Jerry also mentioned that you were interested in seeing my tattoo.'

'Er, well ... actually he suggested that I should see it!'

'Typical Jerry! Look I have to rush - I have a patient waiting. But I would be happy to show you my tattoo sometime. When do you get off tonight?'

Jane blushed before realizing that Susi was referring to the end of her shift.

'Around 10pm.'

'OK. I'll meet you in the locker room. Bye!'

She was gone like a whirlwind, leaving Jane's head spinning. Gathering herself together, she walked down the hallway to room 16 and knocked before opening the door and stepping inside. Closing and locking the door behind her, she smiled.

'Hi Sue. How are you doing?'

'Oh, hi. I'm fine.'

Jane went over and sat down on the edge of her bed. Sue really was a pretty young thing. She had straw-blonde hair and was lying in bed with the sheets pulled up to her throat. Jane peeled the bedcover down to reveal a pink T-shirt with teddy bears on it.

'Are you warm enough?'

Sue simply nodded. Jane pulled the bedclothes right the way down to the bottom of the bed, exposing Sue's long slim legs. She had crossed them as if she were trying to protect herself. Jane gently uncrossed her legs and lay them about 12' apart. Sue blushed.

Looking up, Jane could just see a patch of dark material underneath Sue's nightshirt.

'Are you going to ...?'

Sue's voice was dry, almost breaking. Jane smiled to herself. Now she knew that she had been right. She could do whatever she wanted with Sue! Without a word, she gently took hold of the pink nightshirt and pulled it up above Sue's hips to reveal a pair of rather plain navy blue cotton knickers.

'Do I have to take it off?'

'Yes, please, I want to see your breasts.'

Sue blushed furiously, but reached down and pulled her T-shirt up and over her head, quickly covering her tiny breasts with her folded arms.

'Take your arms away - I want to see your breasts.'

Sue blushed even more, but did as she was told, revealing small pale breasts with little stiff pink nipples.

'Nice. See, it's not that difficult is it? I'm not going to hurt you, you know. Where did you get those knickers? They look like something a schoolgirl would wear. How old are you?'

'I'm almost 18. I know they are awful, but ...'

'But what?'

'Well, my mother died when I was small and I live with my father and sister. That's why I'm here. I had problems eating. Well that was the end-result I guess. According to the doctors I have a problem with my self-image and that led to my eating problems. I came here to get nourished-up and to undergo treatment for my image problem.'

'Oh, you poor thing. That's awful.'

'It's actually OK.' Sue grinned. 'I read about this clinic on the Internet. So when Dad said I had to go for treatment, I mentioned this place. I knew he'd never have time to read up on it first. We visited and then he signed me in. I'm getting better - people are really good to me here.'

'I'm glad to hear it.'

'Yeah. Anyway, back to my clothes. My Dad is super-protective. Ever since Mum died, he's been overcompensating. He basically chooses my stuff for me - I have some influence, but it's pretty limited.'

'OK, but you at least be able to choose your underwear yourself!'

'No. I think he's worried about me growing up! I did think about buying some things and hiding them, but it would be pretty difficult and he would flip if he ever found out.'

'Take them off.'

'My knickers?'

Sue looked horror-stricken. Jane simply nodded and waited patiently while Sue summoned up the courage to peel them off. Her smooth pubic mound was covered in a dusting of blonde pubic hair.

'You know you really are very beautiful Sue. You should make more of yourself. Maybe I'll buy you some undies from Victoria's Secret ...'

'Would you? I'll pay you ...'

'That's OK. So, let me see ...'

Jane laid her hand on Sue's flat tummy and gently stroked her stomach in small circles. She felt Sue tense up and then gradually relax again. She let her hand drift up and over the small flattened disk of Sue's breast, marvelling at the feel of the stiff rubbery nipple passing beneath her fingers. Sue tensed up again.

'Oooh.'

'Just relax. Enjoy.'

'Easy for you to say - have you ever laid naked in front of a strange woman and let her stroke your breast!!'

'Actually, no. I haven't. Wait a minute.'

Jane stood up and unbuttoned her uniform. Pulling it off her shoulders, she flung it onto the nearby chair and then sat back down on the bed. Sue stared at her.

'You are beautiful. Sexy.'

'Thank you, Sue.'

Jane took Sue's breast in her hand and teased the nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Sue sighed. Jane was suddenly overcome with the urge to kiss her. She bent forwards and kissed Sue's nipple, sucking it gently; holding it between her lips. It was completely unlike anything she had felt before. Firm, but soft and big enough for her to play with. Completely unlike Oliver's nipples which - even when hard - were little more than protrusions on the surface of his skin.

Jane slid her hand down Sue's smooth stomach until her fingertips reached the first soft pubic hair. Hesitating slightly, she then slid her hand down further until she was cupping Sue's sex. Her mound was incredibly warm and fit perfectly into the palm of her hand.

Jane flinched at an unexpected touch. Sue had reached up and cupped her breast in her hand. She suddenly felt hot and bothered and a warm glow spread down to her own pussy.

'Can you take your bra off for me? Please?'

Jane sat up and undid her bra. Her breasts stood out firmly and her erect nipples seemed to glow on being exposed. Sue cupped one of Jane's breasts in her hand and pinched her nipple firmly between thumb and forefinger. Her grip was so firm as to almost be painful, but when she released it again, Jane almost jumped off the bed in surprise. A jolt of pleasure shot down to her pussy causing her to suddenly become very damp. Her surprise must have shown, because Sue giggled.

'Good, isn't it?'

'Wow. Where did you learn that?'

'I read about it in a magazine and then tried it out myself!'

Jane placed her hand over Sue's sex and let her middle finger gently tease Sue's now swollen valley. She felt her get damp and then wet beneath her finger.

'Hmm. That's good. Are you married Jane?'

'Yes, why?'

'Oh, nothing.'

'Come on.'

'I was just wondering ...'

'About what? My husband?'

'Yes. Is he good looking?'

'Yes, I think so.'

'What's it like? With a man?'

'Sex? Great.'

'And his, his ... thing?'

Jane felt Sue get even wetter. This was obviously getting to her. Jane focused on the stiff little clitoris tucked away in its soft folds. She decided to take control of the conversation.

'His cock? Wonderful. Smooth and hard and warm - all at once. It doesn't matter how you do it, it is always great. If you let him inside you, it slides in and fills you up and manages to rub in all the right places at the same time.'

'Oh. Jane. Stop! I'm ...'

'If you suck his cock, it swells and twitches under your tongue and just before he comes, it starts throbbing and pulsating ...'

'Jane! I'm going to - oh, God!'

As Sue climaxed beneath her, Jane pressed firmly down onto her clitoris and held her finger there without moving until Sue gradually sagged back onto the bed. Finally she removed her hand and wiped her fingers on her own damp knickers.

'Thank you! Oh, I needed that!'

Jane kissed Sue on the forehead and stood up. Putting on her bra and then her uniform, she grinned.

'Well Sue - I'll look forward to seeing you again soon. Here, you'd better get dressed again.'

'I can't wait. Bye!'

With that Jane left the room and closed the door behind her. She sighed. Her world was changing and her head was spinning. One week ago, she was the average housewife. Now she was giving men and women sexual relief ... and what was worse, she loved it! She couldn't wait to get back to Oliver. Her knickers were sopping wet and she felt like the slightest touch would set her off. Oh, boy, and there was still almost 90 minutes to go.

One thing was for sure. She would definitely be revisiting Peter tonight, but she would have to visit Janet first otherwise she would be in the same mess as she was last week when she got home all covered in Peter's cum.

As she entered the room, Janet greeted her with a big smile.

'Hi! I was hoping you would come tonight. Ever since that last nurse left, I have been left to fend for myself - if you know what I mean?!'

Jane blushed. This was a completely different ball game. She shut the door behind her and locked it.

'Why don't you take off that ugly uniform and show me how whether you really are as good looking as I hope?'

Jane rapidly undid her uniform and dropped it on the bed. Standing there in just her yellow underwear, she was more than aware that Janet could see everything through the thin translucent material.

'Very nice. Come here.'

Janet climbed out of bed to reveal a thin pale blue nightie. No frills, but it didn't hide an awful lot! Janet took both of Jane's breasts in her hands.

'Hm, nice. Let's get that bra off shall we?'

She reached behind Jane's back and undid the bra before pulling it off and holding Jane's breasts once again. Bending forwards, she took first one nipple and then the other one in her mouth; each time teasing her with her tongue. Jane's knees almost buckled. She felt like her nipples were directly connected to her pussy. Each contact sent a thrill through her body. She was so wet, she felt like her yellow panties would start dissolving if she didn't get them off soon.

Janet pulled off her nightie and stood there stark naked in front of her. She had medium-sized breasts that were firm enough to hold themselves without sagging. They were topped off by dark-brown nipples that were already in a state of obvious excitement. Glancing down, Jane saw a smooth flat stomach and tanned skin, leading to a neatly trimmed dark brown pubic bush.

Janet stepped closer until their breasts touched. Jane felt the heat of their touch soaring through her and spreading through her breasts to her face and crotch.

'You're new to this aren't you?'

Jane nodded.

'Married?'

She nodded again.

'Does hubby know that you're doing this?'

'Yes.'

'Good. Well I'm going to be gentle with you the first time, but next time I expect you to be a bit more adventurous.'

Taking Jane by the hands, she pulled her over to the bed and they both lay down, side-by-side. She took Jane's hand and placed it between her thighs. Jane automatically slipped a finger between her moist lips and began to stroke her.

'That's right - nice and gentle. Take your time.'

Janet slid her hand around over Jane's tummy and down to her knicker-covered pussy.

'Hmm. Nice and wet, but we need to get rid of these ...'

Saying this, she tugged Jane's yellow panties off and down her legs where Jane could kick them off. A hand immediately cupped her sex and one of Janet's fingers started stroking her intimately. This was a very different touch to anything she had felt before. This woman knew what she was doing and she was doing it real good!

'Hey, don't forget me - I'm the patient, remember?!'

Jane hadn't realized that she had stopped stroking Janet. Even as she started stroking Janet's pussy and gently teasing her clit, she could feel the first tremors of her approaching climax. As she continued to tease Janet, she felt her get wetter and wetter under her fingers. Janet started rotating her hips in small circles, pushing against Jane's fingers in an effort to get them to touch her just as she needed.

With a small, sharp intake of breath, Janet stiffened and tensed her whole body before relaxing back onto the bed again.

'Oh, wow, I needed that. Thank you.'

Janet withdrew her hand and pulled up the bed-covers. Jane was horrified. Surely she wasn't going to leaver her in this state was she?

'Er, Janet? Haven't you forgotten something ... somebody?'

Janet grinned mischievously.

'Who's the patient here? Next time it's your turn - I promise! I have to make sure that you come back again!'

'I don't believe this!'

'Come back again on Monday - I promise - you won't be disappointed.'

'OK. I'll take you up on that one.'

'I hope so!'

Jane picked up her damp yellow panties and tugged them on, grimacing as the cool material slipped over her thighs. Within seconds, the material was warm again and soaked again by her wet sex. She picked her bra up, pulled it on and clipped it behind her back. Without looking at Janet, she pulled her uniform on and buttoned it up again.

'Have a good weekend!'

'Thank you and you!'

Jane left a grinning Janet behind her and headed out of the room feeling horny and frustrated. Peter. That was what she needed now. There was no question about it - she needed to feel a nice hard cock - in fact she needed more than just to feel one. As she thought about it, Jane felt her face flush. Could she? Yes, she could, but what about her promise to Oliver? As her mind drifted, she suddenly realized she was standing in front of the door to Oliver's room. She knocked lightly and heard him call her in.

'Hey, it's my sex bomb - where's your chaperone today then?'

'Today it's just the two of us I'm afraid!'

'No problem for me - Jerry's the one who gets off on watching.'

'So you don't like watching?'

Kerry unbuttoned the top button of her uniform. Peter grinned.

'Well ...'

Another button popped open and then another. Now the middle strap of her yellow bra could be seen where the uniform had opened up.

'Are you sure you don't like watching? I can always button my uniform up again, you know.'

'No, no. I like watching!'

Jane continued to undo the remaining buttons until her white uniform was hanging open; her yellow underwear visible in the exposed strip of body. She felt that by now familiar tingle spread through her.

'Are you hard Peter?'

'Yes.'

'Tell me what you would like me to do.'

'Take off your uniform.'

Jane slipped out of her white uniform and stood there in front of him, dressed only in her bright yellow bra and panties. Her nipples were stiff and her panties soak through with excitement.

'Turn around and face away from me with your legs spread. Now bend forwards and place your hands on your shins.'

Behind Jane's back, Oliver was grinning to himself. This was any man's dream come true. He took in Jane's perfect ass and noted the tattoo on her cheek before letting his eyes drop to the triangle between her upper thighs. The bright yellow material of her panties looked like it was either silk or something similar. Whatever, it was pulled tight into her pussy and the shape of her valley was clearly highlighted between her thighs. He wondered just how far Jane was prepared to go. He knew that she was married but he also suspected that she got a real kick out of doing this for him.

12