Parting Gift

Story Info
A wife gives in to sex with a new friend.
881 words
3.85
90.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of her pussy stretching around the hard rod buried inside her was pure ecstasy. It was slightly thicker than her husband's dick and about two inches longer. Her new friend filled her up like she had never been filled before.

It was only a week ago that her husband had introduced her to this new friend. He was gone on a business trip and here she was in the living room riding this tool like a wanton slut.

She rocked back and forth driving the length deep inside and then slowly drawing it out to the tip before diving down again. Leaning back supporting herself with her arms behind her, hand planted firmly on the coffee table, she was able to see the full length of the shaft appear and disappear. Her juices were obviously visible as it ran down the length of the shaft and rolled off the balls at the base.

Throwing her head back and closing her eyes she thought to herself how naughty she was fucking her friend while her loving husband was away. She felt somewhat guilty for her actions but it was his fault bringing this friend into their relationship.

It had been five days since her husband left on his trip and the last sex she had was that morning. She normally had sex at least once every three days when he was home but that time frame pasted two days ago. She needed it and wasn't going to be denied the pleasure that sex gave her.

With her pleasure raising and her need for release soon approaching she reached up with one hand and started fondling her breast pulling, pinching, and flicking her nipple increasing the electricity flowing through her body.

As her climax drew ever closer she didn't hear the front door unlock, her mind was elsewhere. When she opened her eyes moments latter she saw her husband standing there next to the coffee table with an astonished look on his face.

There she was completely naked, legs spread wide, feet planted on the edge of the table, one hand holding her up as the other manipulated her nipple in full view of her husband.

The first thing that went through her head was "I'm busted", but her body wouldn't let her stop the sexual action she was displaying. Her moment was so close and her sexual needs overrode her mental judgment to stop.

As she looked upon her husbands face she saw a change in his demeanor. He was becoming aroused seeing his wife act like the little slut that she was at that minute.

Before she knew it he ripped off his shirt, kicked off his shoes, and quickly as possible removed his pants and shorts in one move.

Now he was standing next to her naked with only his socks on pulling on his growing hard on. The sight of this sent her to the mountain top as her climax teetered.

She looked into his eyes and saw the desire in them as she continued bouncing on the hard rod between her legs.

Before she could formulate a good response to what she was doing he climbed up on the coffee table straddling her and her friend with his cock staring her in the face.

Without hesitation she leaned foreword taking his manhood into her mouth. This was new for her having a cock in her mouth as she fucked another. The rhythm of both cocks driving into her was awkward at first but soon she found the right motion to handle both with equal pleasure. As her orgasm hit, her moans vibrated through her husbands shaft deep down into his balls causing him to tremble as he lost control. His climax hit, releasing a fountain of hot cum splashing all over her firm breast.

Smiling at her he leaned down kissing her passionately as she collapsed all the way down the tool deep in her slippery folds.

As he climbed down from the table she took her free hand and scooped up some of his cum on her finger and tasted it. It was just like she remembered it, sweat and salty at the same time.

As she slowly stood up on shaky legs he helped steady her as he kissed her again telling her how much he loved her.

Like a true gentleman he helped her to the shower so she could clean herself off. As she climbed in he smacked her on the ass and said he loved his new naughty little slut.

Once she was finished with her shower she wrapped herself in a robe allowing him to jump in for a quick scrub.

As her husband showered she walked back out into the living room past the coffee table where she had just been fucked and coated in cum. Looking down at her new friend she reached down and tugged hard on the cock that she had just rode like a rodeo whore and popped it off the table.

She knew that her new best friend would be well used in the future.

Who would have thought that a dildo with a suction cup on the end would be such a great gift as a loved one goes away for a while?