Partners

Story Info
Two cop partners get a little more during a chase.
924 words
2.62
17.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike! He's running into the alley on first and second street!"

"Hear you loud and clear Sam!" Mike saw me and leapt at my knees to bring me down; barely missed. "He's headed your way Sam!" She didn't react fast enough and I plowed into her. These two must have been about only 30 years old and not your typical fat ass cops. She was about 5 foot 10 and he must have been 6 foot. Both were well built and from where I was at, she had the firmest (and softest) tits ever! They both had strawberry blonde hair with hints of red and each had green eyes. Family maybe? Who the fuck cared! I had her down and started rubbing on her pussy with my bulge and she fought like a bitch! She screamed, slapped, clawed, and tried to kick at me. I was somewhat winning until I felt a blow to my ribs.

"Get the fuck off her now!" Geez the son of a bitch was strong. He had me by the throat and lifted me up off her. "If I had a gun, and if the fat mother fuckers known as 'back up' were here; you'd be dead!" Yeah, our town didn't need guns; or so the mayor said. We haven't had a crime of any sort for 5 years and we only had a police force for the hell of it.

"What's wrong, don't like seeing your sister being screwed?"

"Sister? She's not my sister you asshole, she's my best friend!" Sister or not, I'd still fuck her. Tall legs, hot ass body, shit she'd be mine. I saw the old warehouse just up the way and took my chance. I punched Mike in the face, threw Sam against the wall; and ran.

I ran inside, fucking realized I had my gun, and waited. They came running in moments after I had and started searching. Mike's nose must have bled because there was blood on his shirt. Sam looked a little dizzy and hurt. They disappeared out of sight so I armed myself with my gun. I turned the corner and got nose to nose with Sam. I grabbed her by the throat, threw her down, and was about to fuck her good until Mike hit me in the head with his fist. I pointed my gun at him and told him to knock it the fuck off, do as I say, and we'd be alright.

I had him face me and get on his knees. If he turned his head, his hot ass partner was getting shot. Some police officers, heh. I told him to strip to his boxers. Better yet, I had his partner do it.

"Mike...I'm so sorry..." Tears were forming and Mike looked up.

"Sam...it's ok..." So, she slid off his belt, tossed his mace and shit like that to the side, pulled off his pants (I swear she lingered) and took off his shirt. Now, his turn.

"Now, you strip her to her bra and panties. But, you two have to play a little 'dirty'; or else." I cocked the gun and pointed it at Mike's dick.

"I'll see you in hell you son of a bitch!"

"Get going and start stripping!" Mike took the belt off pretty fast and was starting to unbutton her police shirt when she let out a soft and sexy moan. Mike and Sam looked at each other and must have both agreed to something because Mike ran his hands down her sides. Oh yeah; it's good to control. He pulled her close to him and started to unbutton her shirt again. Mike gently took if off, threw it to the side, and took off her undershirt. I knew he wanted that green bra off because he stared at it for a moment. Sam whispered something in his ear and his hands slid down to her crotch. He took off her pants and kissed her neck while she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Now, next thing for you two. You're gonna listen to what I say, and you're gonna do it." I knew they wanted each other badly. Me? I had robbed a bank of $85,000 and I wanted to see some action. Not everyday you see two cops fucking one another. I told Mike to get on his knees and lick her panties. Must've been both their fantasy because Sam let out a moan and Mike got on his knees. He ran his hand across her pussy and put his hands at her waist. Copper started off small and then started panting as he licked her panties. As for Sam, she had been running her fingers through his hair, moaning his name, and enjoying each moment. She finally couldn't take it and got down and started kissing Mike with such a passion that I cummed in my pants. She threw off her panties and Mike dove in.

He pulled off his boxers and Sam took off her bra by the time I stopped them. "Hey! You listen to what I say!"

"Oh yeah? Fuck you." I made a move for my gun, I left it on the ground when I went to sniff Sam's panties, but Mike grabbed it first. "By the time back up arrives, you'll be dead."

With that, I was shot. Where he shot me, I can't remember. But all I know is that my last sight of Earth was that of two cops screwing and kissing like horny teenagers; thank God for that.