Partridge Family Values Ch. 01

Story Info
Shirley Partridge & son prepare to make music.
911 words
3.99
61.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keith P
Keith P
9 Followers

It was the early 1970s and the country was falling in love with the up-beat, fresh sound of a new band from Southern California. The group was fronted by a beautiful 36-year-old mom and her oldest son, Keith - a talented 18-year-old singer/songwriter. Her other kids: Laurie, Danny, Chris, and Tracy filled out the rest of the roster; but everyone knew that Keith was the real star. Millions of teenage girls around the U.S.A. were buying his records and joining Keith Partridge Fan Clubs. Little did they know that he was actually interested in just one woman.

Shirley Partridge was absolutely gorgeous. With the face (and voice) of an angel, her short, golden-blonde hair, and knock-out body she fit right in to the show business world. However, her fame also involved a darker side. She received some sick letters from guys describing their twisted fantasies of her. One particularly disgusting note was accompanied by a drawing which depicted she and her son engaged in sexual intercourse! The enraged mom immediately ripped the picture to shreds. But she would have been even more disturbed had she known that Keith received the same drawing - and he kept his copy. In fact, he often looked at it, usually when he masturbated.

Keith had been aware of his mother's charms for some time. There was that incident when right before a concert, a skunk polluted their clothes and they were forced to perform in an odd assortment of borrowed items. Shirley wore something from a magic act - a tight, skimpy costume that showed off her marvelous legs. Keith had a hard time concentrating on the music that night.

It was now one of those rare weekends in which the family had no scheduled appearances. The kids had decided to have a little fun. Danny, Chris, and Tracy were on a camping trip with the band's manager, Reuben Kincaid, while daughter Laurie was staying with a fried in San Diego. It would just be Shirley and Keith alone in their big suburban home.

Friday 9 p.m.: Keith was in the garage working on a new song, but he kept day-dreaming about his mom. The horny boy was ready to once again view her in some sexy clothes, and he had devised a plan. It might not work, but it was worth a try.

Shirley was in the living room watching television when Keith appeared.

"Mom, could I talk to you about something?"

"Sure, Honey. What is it?"

"Well, it's about our stage act," he replied.

"I know Reuben wants us to keep using our regular matching outfits, but I think it's time whe tried something different."

"I see....What do you have in mind?"

"Uhh...I hope this doesn't embarrass you, Mom...

but you have such a great pair of legs....I was thinking that should should start wearing dresses...You know...short things."

Shirley, caught off guard by this, was speechless for several seconds.

"Hmmm....I don't believe I could do that."

"Ah, Mom....I just think it would be groovy if every once in a while you did a show wearing a mini-skirt."

"Keith! I don't even own a mini-skirt!"

"Yeah, but Laurie has some. Why don't you try on one of hers, and I'll tell you how you look

in it."

This was the crucial phase of his plan. Keith hoped she would go along with it, but he wasn't optimistic.

Shirley contemplated his strange request in silence. Her better judgment told her to stick with her more conservative side and say no. But she was beginning to feel a warm sensation. The idea of squeezing into one of her daughter's small dresses and modeling it for her son was so

naughty, yet she found it simply thrilling.

Her next comment surprised both of them.

"Well, I guess this does concern our career...wardrobe changes...that kind of thing. O.K....I'll go back to Laurie's room and see what I can find."

Keith could hardly contain himself.

"All right, Mom. I'll wait right here."

Shirley's mind was racing as she headed down the hall. Her daughter was a fairly tall girl, but she was very thin. Shirley, on the other hand, possessed a voluptuous 38-25-37 figure.

The first dress she tried was so impossibly snug she feared that even the slightest move would cause her full breasts to rip through the material. Dress number two was so short that the hem was nearly even with her crotch. The next selection was a little better. It was extremely tight-fitting like the others, but at least it managed to cover up the top few inches of her thighs. Before she made her way back to the living room, she stopped by her bedroom for a pair of stockings. Once they were in place, she inspected herself in the mirror.

"My gosh," she whispered to herself. "I never thought I'd be doing such a thing."

As she walked back to her waiting son she wondered how many other mothers paraded around like this in front of their boys. She suddenly remembered that obscene drawing in the mail, and it made her tremble.

Meanwhile, Keith had plopped down on the couch, and had already grown a giant erection from the anticipation of seeing his mom in a short skirt.

But even he wasn't ready for the sight he beheld when Shirley made her entrance. He could only stare in amazement.

"Well, Honey.....How do I look?"

She was stunning - and she knew it.

Keith P
Keith P
9 Followers