Partridge Family Values Ch. 04

Story Info
Keith picks up the beat.
710 words
4.45
54.3k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keith P
Keith P
9 Followers

Shirley continued to stretch out on the sofa as Keith hovered over her. Despite the fact that she had just taken a full load from him, she was thrilled to see that he still had an erection. She eagerly anticipated his next command - and she didn't have long to wait.

"Allright, Mom. I want you to get up from the couch. We're going up to your room now."

"Yes, Honey. Anything you say."

The two walked hand-in-hand, out of the garage and into their quiet house. As soon as they entered the kitchen, Keith embraced her with such force that it nearly took her breath away.

"Oh my!", she exclaimed, as she felt his hands gripping her firm, plump ass.

Keith then pressed his face into his mom's ample cleavage, gently biting her stiff nipples through the fabric of her thin bra.

"Ohhhh...Keith!....Please, Let's go upstairs. I need that big dick of yours...Now!"

"Just a second, Mom."

Keith walked over to the counter and grabbed a cassette tape. It was a recording of their latest tunes.

"There are some good love songs on this. Why don't we listen to it...while we're making out."

"Honey...What a wonderful idea."

They now simultaneously focused on the erotic image of the two of them in bed together - their songs playing in the background as they fucked for the first time.

They quickly climbed the stairs and hurried to her bedroom. Once inside, Keith pulled off the rest of his clothes and sat down on his mom's large bed. Shirley stood across from him, still clad in her brief undergarments.

"Well...go ahead, Mom....No, wait!...Let me put the music on, and you can do another little dance while you're stripping."

Once the music began, Shirley felt herself being swept away. It was almost a repeat of the sexy scene that took place in the garage, except this time she was going to get completely naked. She would be showing Keith every inch of her flawless, fantastic body.

Keith watched his beautiful, blonde mother as she moved around the room. About thirty seconds went by before she removed her bra, and exposed her full, round breasts.

"God...You've got a great pair of tits, Mom!"

"Thank you, Honey....I know you loved them when you were a little baby."

They both smiled, and Shirley kept dancing. She glanced frequently at his giant cock, which pointed so obscenely in her direction.

"O.K?", she asked softly. "Are you ready for me to take off my panties?"

"Shit, yeah!", he responded. "I can't wait to see that furry, hot snatch of yours!"

"Now, Keith...Is that any way to talk to your mom?"

She laughed, and then proceeded to peel off the tiny piece of material, which was soaked with sweat and a fair amount of dripping cunt juice.

The opening notes of the second song were just beginning. It was about a man who was in love with a woman - but he couldn't have her. She was beyond his grasp.

"I was thinking about you when I wrote this, Mom."

"That's so sweet, Honey."

Both knew what would happen next. Before the next song had even begun, they were going at it like a couple of Honeymooners. As Keith rammed his dick into Shirley's wet cunt, he realized just how sex-starved she must have been. She was meeting his strokes with her own pounding thrusts, slamming her hips against his crotch as he pumped in and out of her.

"Damn!...After having five kids, you're still tight, Mom!......Uhhh!!!..This is fucking great!"

Neither one of them realized it at first, but they were now moving to the beat of the music. Their steady rhythms followed that of the songs. The third tune was a fast one, and they fucked furiously while it played. Then, when the fourth song (a ballad) began, they changed to a slower pace. Finally, as the tape neared it's completion, they were on the brink of orgasms.

"Mom!...I can't hold back any longer.....I've got to cum!"

"I know, Honey!....Just let yourself go...I'm ready for it!"

With perfect timing they both climaxed as the final notes of the last song were fading away. Shirley and Keith Partridge were now a complete team - the ultimate mom-and-son entertainers.

Keith P
Keith P
9 Followers