Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I decided to pull out of her, and this time she shut her eyes and exhaled slowly. I spun her around, still face up, with her head now towards me, hanging over the edge, looking right at my balls. The spin was easy cause of the satin comforter. I pushed my dick into her mouth and watched her throat bulge. I pushed in and out, slowly still, feeling my balls rest on her eyes, being tickled by her eye lashes. Her chest rose and fell slower, controlling her breath as my cock blocked her air passage with each insert. Each time I pushed further, slow to give her time to adjust. Her hands came around and grabbed my ass, pushing me further into her throat, it was great. She began humming, the vibration in her throat tingled my rod, and I came again, gushing into her throat. She swallowed without panic, licking every drop from me.

I was still hard, and she hopped off the bed and tugged my dick for me to follow her. We went into the bathroom where my parents had a Jacuzzi. We filled it up and hopped in. She kept her thong and bra on, soaking them. I sat on the bottom and she sat on top of me, her legs wrapping around my waist and my dick once again entering her hot pussy. The surrounding warm water and her hot body excited me further. We rocked and pumped, creating waves in the water, some of it going over the edge. Her hair clung to her neck and back, and her bra got heavy and stuck to her skin. Drips of water and perspiration fell down her neck and chest, glistening her breasts. The fucking was slow and passionate, and I realized that I loved fucking this girl. And then it occurred to me that I wasn't sure if I had known this girl before tonight. We frenched as we fucked, for a long time, never approaching orgasm, but never really wanting to, resting for what was to come.

She pulled the drain open and let the water flow out. She then got up, unhooked her bra to let her breasts free. They were beautiful, hanging there, nipples still as hard as my cock. She stepped out of the tub and pulled her thong off. Leaving both on the floor she pranced back into the bedroom. I got up to follow her and found her laying on the bed, soaking the comforter.

My dick still pointed straight at her, and she told me to lay down. She straddled me again but this time guided me into her quickly. She began to ride me, her body moving in mesmerizing patterns, her breasts rising and falling. She rested her hands on my stomach and leaned forward to try different pressures on my dick. I watched her, enjoying the show, enjoying the fuck. Water still dripped from her hair and body. I moved her hands to either side of me and sat up to nibble on her nipples. She let me this time and enjoyed it, a moan escaping from her lips. She started riding me harder, controlling the pace of her pleasure, and I layed back down to watch her get what she wanted. I helped by thrusting my pelvis up in time. She stared down at me with a luscious grin. She was getting hotter, and wilder, her rocking got more powerful as she continued. Finally, she was approaching her orgasm, concentration on her face, her mouth in the shape of an o. Her body began to tremble and I grabbed her waist with my two hands tightly and fucked her hard just as the trembles began to grow. She howled and told me to fuck her harder. My hips rose above the bed every time, supporting both our weights on my head, neck and feet. Her trembles were growing to earthquakes as wave after wave of multiple orgasms hit her. They sent chills into me and I responded with convulsions of my own, as I jizzed into her again.

We finally settled down and fell asleep with exhaustion. The party, I hear, was another great success, but I was happy to have found a new fuck buddy. And fuck we did several times in each of the weekly fuck fests we had from then on.

12