Party 911

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,111 Followers

Despite my sister's obvious suffering, my pussy was throbbing. As he continued to violently spank her, I could no longer resist the urge to touch myself. My right hand dove between the elastic band of my gym shorts and panties and was stimulating my cunt. I pushed a finger into myself in time with the steady stream of blows on my sister's bright red derriere. God, it was so satisfying, seeing Vanessa finally taught a lesson.

When he finally stopped slapping her ass, he rose quickly and grabbed the next girl in line. I recognized her as Alyssa. She was tall, African American, and very fit. She played basketball and ran for the high school that Vanessa had attended and was one of her few friends whom she had kept in contact with after graduation.

He drug Alyssa to Vanessa's tremoring form.

"Here's the deal, either you get three fingers in her ass or she gets a baton. And I guarantee you I can make it fit!"

Alyssa looked petrified at the threat and reluctantly sunk to her knees beside Vanessa's behind. She whispered something to my sister that I could not hear. Vanessa did reach behind her and pulled her butt cheeks further apart. She was preparing herself for the coming violation. Alyssa leaned over my sister, her head getting quite close to the burgundy slap marks on Vanessa's ass. I watched as she drooled spit down into her crack, and then spit a few more times directly on her hole. Most of the girls were still, while the men were crowding closer to get a better view.

Vanessa's back tensed as Alyssa placed her fore, middle, and ring finger in a tight bunch at the entrance to her hole. I watched as the dark skin of Alyssa's arm flexed, and she leaned her weight into the press. I heard a long low whine escape from my sister and the couch that muffled her cry. Centimeter by centimeter, her black fingers pressed into my sister's creamy ass. Vanessa was shaking as Alyssa did her best to fit her fingers into the tiny opening. After a minute, all three fingers were stuffed in up to the knuckles. Alyssa paused again, repeating her drool and spit routine. Satisfied that her friend was lubricated she started to apply more pressure.

My sister's body seemed to be shivering uncontrollably, as the trio of digits filled her hole. The next occurence took everyone by surprise. Alyssa's free hand moved to Vanessa's sex. Gently, her flattened fingers circled and petted her opening. It was a soft, loving gesture, odd considering the circumstances. Vanessa calmed slowly, as her attention was drawn away from the constant push of the other hand in her bottom. There seemed to be some prior secret experience that was now coming to light.

Alyssa's fingers were now completely within my sister's ass. Vanessa had stilled the tremors that had racked her body while she was being penetrated. Now she seemed to be peacefully resting while Alyssa continued to pet and play with her cunt.

The head man moved on, forcing two girls into a sixty-nine position on the floor. When he was not satisfied with the energy behind their oral ministrations, he spanked the top girl until their misbehavior was corrected. The remaining girls were distributed to the existing scenes. One was made to sit atop the redhead's face, her pussy directly over her mouth. Another did the same to the blonde, while one was positioned behind the brunette who had been so eagerly eating her out. Vanessa was forced to move upright, allowing another girl in beneath her, and then her mouth was pushed down into the naked snatch before her. Alyssa ended up straddling another girl's head, her pussy bearing down on the young woman's tongue.

With their leader's forced masterpiece complete, the officers descended upon the writhing, interwoven mass of feminine flesh. Their hands were everywhere, their mouths going where they wished. Cocks were pushed into open mouths or stroked over soft tits. Anytime anyone objected or broke away from their instructed actions, one of the cops ensured that they were punished. One of them had a camera and was filming the goings on.

I, meanwhile, maintained my eager self pleasuring. My panties and shorts were now darkly marred by the liquid ring of my fluids. I didn't care- I was horny, inexperienced, and being shown things that I had only heard about in whispered conversations. Luckily for me, there was enough going on that I remained undiscovered on the stairs and was allowed to continue undisturbed.

For ten minutes the positions and roles were maintained. The girls' barriers were beginning to fail, and the constant attention to their sensitive areas was driving them to more willing and arousing displays. Just when it seemed that the initial blackmail and threats had disappeared from everyone's thoughts, the command officer called for a halt to the action.

Grumbling, the cops broke away from their partners and each of the girls were unceremoniously hauled to their feet and forced back into their lines. Many of them were quite the sight to behold. Hair everywhere, glistening trails of pussy juice and saliva coating most of their bodies. Love bites, scratch marks, lipstick randomly scattered over their soft flesh. The sight of them in a line was almost as arousing as them in action.

"Sadly, we're almost out of time. We'll need to report back in soon. Lets finish it up. Follow chain of command boys, pick two. Chain of command," he repeated. He stopped momentarily by Vanessa and gave her a final once over. "You," he said indicating my older sister. "And you," he said indicating the tall blond beside her.

Grabbing each of their wrists he hauled them into the kitchen where I could see them better. The other officers each picked their own pairings. Their hands were soon pawing all over the two girls they chose, groping their chest and buttocks, shoving fingers inside of their shaved channels. Some of the girls stood still, heads bowed, accepting the rough and perverse treatment. Others encouraged and solicited it. The man who had chosen my sister had placed the blond in one of our dining chairs and had made her scoot her bottom all the way out. Then he had forced Vanessa to her knees before the girl's pussy.

"Eat the fucking bitch like you're a dyke and this is your last meal on earth. You hear me?!" He grabbed a fistful of Vanessa hair and thrust her mouth down in the other young woman's crotch. "EAT!"

Vanessa's jaw slowly started to work and I saw the other girl squirm uncomfortably as her friend's tongue toyed with her. Whatever Vanessa was doing, seemed to be stimulating. For several minutes the guy just watched as my older sister ate out her friend. A few of the other officers started to catch on, and moved beyond rough manhandling. A row of three girls were placed on the couch, and three others made to go down on them too. The three men who had selected the pairings, were behind the girls on their knees, eagerly pulling their cocks from their pants. One by one, I watched as those three girls were fucked by the police. I was glad I couldn't see their faces. How humiliated they must have been, eating out their good friends, and being force fucked by older cops. Most of whom were anything but attractive.

My attention was drawn back to my sister and her grouping. The officer had ordered the blond to pull his cock from his trousers. When she had, he pushed her succulent lips over his large member. His hand latched onto the back of her head and he plowed her face viciously. The girl gagged and choked as the cock thrust too deep into her orifice. To my surprise, the blond had placed a hand on the back of my sister's head and was now grinding her pussy against her face.

The room was filled with the sounds of the multiple sex acts. There were moans and sighs of pleasure from the women who were lucky enough to avoid the cops' dicks and were being lathered by their friends' tongues. Many of them now openly admitted with their actions that they were getting off. I wasn't sure about the other girls, as most were face deep in pussy and being fucked from behind. I did note that a couple of them had at least one hand underneath their bodies on the couches. I could only think of one reason for that placement.

The thought that this blackmail had become an orgy, was overwhelming me. I wasn't accustomed to sex, only having fingered myself and on occasion giving out a handjob. But now, a group of sexy young women, a little older than myself, were being ravaged by authority figures. I was so wet, so sensitive! Perhaps I was getting off on my sister's punishment, perhaps it was the scene playing out for me.

"Fuck that's good," I heard the commanding officer groan as he pummeled his blond play thing. His hand was no longer forcing her down on the penis, and she was humming away as she deep throated him. Her legs were now cast over my sister's naked back and her ass hovered off the chair.

In the background, I saw a few of the guys starting to cum. One of them pulled away from the girl kneeling before him, a grimace on his face. His chubby hands worked on his six inch cock, spraying his fluid everywhere. I shivered as I watched the girl writhe, still face down in her friend's lap. The guy must not have cum in a while, as his fluid just kept pouring out.

I glanced back to my sister and saw that the commanding officer was now ejaculating all over the blond, spraying his cock up and down her naked body. Globs of his stuff landed on her face, her chest, her stomach. He was sneering while he pumped his large cock, enjoying the sight of the young girl being coated with his jizz. The blond was scooping some of it into her mouth, devouring it like some sweet nectar.

The blond pulled Vanessa upward, placing her mouth over the various smears of semen. Vanessa ate it without hesitation, her eyes staring back up at the cop who had forcibly begun the affair.

Once they came, the cops started to gather their belongings, abandoning the women to their same sex interactions. The commanding officer pulled Vanessa up close to him, and whispered something in her ear. I saw her head snap towards the stairs and I froze, afraid that I was going to be spotted. But she turned back to him and planted a sloppy kiss on his mouth, her hand toying with his softening penis.

One by one, they exited, high fiving and looking back over their shoulder at the all girl orgy now playing out down below. I was busy reenacting the scene in my panties, two fingers pushing deep into my tunnel. But Vanessa had other things in mind, and started yelling for the women's attention.

"I think this party needs to continue. But the sergeant told me that the 911 call came from Mrs. Rusher. But when they talked to Mrs. Rusher, she didn't know what they were talking about. When they traced the call, they realized it came from my house phone. And I think I know who placed it," Vanessa announced, her finger pointing up the stairs, right at me. "What say we teach the little snatch a lesson?"

I whimpered in fear at the twelve pairs of eyes that now stared at me. Four or five of them were already rushing towards me. I tried to push myself up off the floor, but my masturbation had distracted me for too long. I just crossed the threshold into my bedroom and was beginning to push the door shut, when three naked women drove their weight against the other side.

The door flung open and I was knocked to the floor. I scrambled backwards, scooting towards the far wall, but my feet were seized. I was drug flailing out into the hallway. My hands caught on the door frame, but two more girls stepped over me and grabbed my hands. Like a ceremonial dinner at a primitive hunt, I was carried downstairs by six of my sister's friends. There, she and six others were waiting for me.

Vanessa's smile was now triumphant, and beneath her bare breasts, her arms were crossed. I was quickly surrounded as my sister issued instructions.

"Shari, there are some ropes and bungee cords in the garage on the shelving units. Tammy, in my top right nightstand drawer I have some toys and there are more in a box underneath the left side of the bed in my parents' room. Bring them all. My little sister is going to make it up to us." As the girls raced to do her bidding, I could tell that I was in for a rough night.

When Shari returned, Vanessa guided the girls to the living room floor. There the furniture was dispersed. Vanessa and a group of her friends retreived the oversized coffee table and centered it on the carpet. I watched fascinated and perturbed at the sudden motivation and organization displayed by the naked young women. I couldn't imagine just wandering around nude, even with my best friends. I wouldn't even do it in front of Vanessa.

Once the room was settled to her desire, Vanessa summoned her 'troops'.

"Alright, Athena goes up on the table." I struggled again, as I was hoisted onto the cold, flat, wooden surface. My arms and legs were pulled away from my body. Eagerly the nineteen and twenty year olds tied me to the coffee table. Splayed like a specimen in science class, I was helpless but to stare at them as they gathered around me.

"Lets play some games. Any of you a little worked up after our law enforcement?" A chorus of yesses responded. I couldn't imagine what my sister was planning.

"Alright, why don't we see how my sister enjoys the same treatment." She was snarling now, her naked body imposing above me. "She should be naked, so we can be on level ground."

Another cheer rose up from the girls around me. Someone had retrieved a pair of scissors and quickly my clothes were disintegrating beneath the sharp blades. A few cuts to my top, and a few more to my shirt, and I was exposed as the others. Beneath their energized stares, I felt myself shiver. The cool air of the room brought my nipples to a peak. I could feel the still present juices of my pussy cooling on my lips.

"Looks like she was already enjoying our show," one of the girls hollered, her hand sweeping across my cunt. She happily showed off the slight moisture residue on her finger tips.

"Please," I begged. "I didn't mean to. I was just trying to get back at Vanessa. I didn't know that would happen."

"As Mom and Dad would say, actions have consequences," my sister taunted. Vanessa grabbed some sort of harness from the pile of toys she had gathered from her room and my parents'. I had rummaged through most of her stuff at one time or another, and this thing was not familiar. It had to belong to my Mom and Dad.

Vanessa began to strap the different buckles and things on around her bare hips. As she dressed in it, I saw the large protuding plastic dick that extended from her groin. With a twist, the thing began to vibrate energetically, and I saw her bite her lip. Obviously it reciprocated the sensation back at her.

"I'm going to fuck you sister. And then my friends are going to fuck you. Maybe you'll think twice about your actions then."

The girls began to chant her name, as she lowered herself over me. I had never seen my sister so angry, so livid. Her skin was flushed a deep shade of red and her breathing was rapid and shallow. With one hand she lined up the plastic strap on and with the other she balanced herself on the coffee table.

"Please," I whimpered one more time. "I've never stuck anything up there. Please, I'm a virgin!"

"Fitting that I should take it from you," Vanessa retorted, her eyes flashing back to meet my own. "You've taken so much from me, its about time I repaid the favor."

She flashed me the winning smile that made boys swoon and adults believe she was sweet and innocent. At the same time, she began to push forward. The cool plastic head was a hard reminder that she was anything but. Immediately, the vibrations stirred to life the dissatisfaction that my earlier arousal had left me with. I grimaced as the thick dildo pushed further and further into me. Already I felt like I was filled by more than anything that had ever entered my passageway. My hips were aching from the broad spread of the ties that bound them. My sister's hands were now planted on either side of me, supporting her weight as her hips applied more and more pressure.

"Jesus," I gasped as I felt the thing sink farther. It was vibrating at a maddening pace, and despite the extreme stretch of my cunt walls around it, I felt my temperature rising.

Just when I thought that I must be nearing the end, Vanessa gripped the edges of the coffee table and drove her hips forward with a vengeful thrust. My eyes shot wide as the strap on really did bottom out. I wanted to gag, to scream, to beg for mercy, but my voice failed me. Above me, my sister was gasping as well. The vibrator was having the same effect on her as it was on me. With her hard thrust, the dildo could go no further and all the remaining pressure was directed back at her twat. I could see her eyes were squinting as she tried to focus on fucking me.

Her hips were grinding against mine, and the nine inch cock was setting my inner nerves on fire. The thick rod twisted and turned, all while buzzing in my tunnel. Every shift of her body or mine made me wince as waves of pleasure emanated from the added contact.

"Fucking little bitch," she swore at me.

Despite her words, I could feel her excitement, see the tension in her body as she drilled me with the artificial genitalia. The coffee table was rocking beneath the force of her pounding and my thighs were coated with the combination of our juices. I could see, between her swaying tits, the black harness as it pulled and pushed on the object that had penetrated me for the first time.

Suddenly, her mouth was pressed over mine, her body collapsing ontop of me. Her teeth bit at my lips, drawing blood and making me squeal in surprised pain. Still she pumped her hips against me, but her hands were in my hair, pulling my ear to her mouth. Vanessa's teeth repeatedly grazed the sensitive lobes, sometimes biting down, other times just softly nibbling. I was squirming underneath her body, feeling like a girl unprepared for her lover's passion. Our tits were flattened against one another, hard nipples pushing into one another.

Her sweaty skin glided along mine as she fucked into my cunt, driving and withdrawing the artificial member. I could hear Vanessa's sighs of pleasure whenever she reached my maximum depths and my cunt pushed her vibrator back up towards her. As her desire grew, her pumping became faster, her strokes shorter. Quickly, our whimpers were rhythmically matched, the noise level rising as we each neared our peaks.

I turned my head to hers and confessed my orgasm to Vanessa. My lips brushed against her cheek and my tongue darted out for a taste. Vanessa clutched my head tight to hers as she came, her body trembling one last mighty thrust into my pussy.

"Oh God," she gasped. "Oh sweet Mary, fucking fantastic!"

Gradually, our pace slowed and our bodies rested together in the afterglow of release. My eyes glanced around, and I found that most of the girls were now occupied elsewhere, although a few were still watching intently, their fingers occupying their own sexes.

Vanessa shoved off me, the large rod popping free from my tight cunt. I felt a spray of juice from its bobbing tip as she climbed off the coffee table.

"Who wants next shot," Vanessa yelled, the strap on still buzzing. "We all owe her," she said glancing down at me, a mischevious gring on her soft lips. I panted up at her, pretending to be distressed at the idea. Secretly, I had loved the union of my sister and I and was eager to experience another of her friends.

Alyssa volunteered, stepping out of a tangle of bodies to get to me.

"Athena can work on her oral skills," she informed Vanessa and I. "I had to work on mine."

She climbed onto the coffee table, her knees on either side of my head. I looked up at her trimmed pussy. The soft pink glowed from between the dark mocha hue of her skin. It looked delicious, like a Neapoliton ice scream. A white sticky fluid had built up in the center of her hole, remnants from one of her activities that evening. Vanessa slid a pillow underneath my head, propping it higher up so my mouth could reach. Alyssa lowered herself down, pushing my nose into her taint and my lips against her twat.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,111 Followers