Pärty at Miss O'Brien's

Story Info
English teacher teaches after school.
4.8k words
4.4
196k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flim62
flim62
286 Followers

I wondered what I was dong here. I was standing on the porch of a little house in a quiet neighbor hood. I had just rung the bell and was listening to the tap of heels on the wooden floor as they approached.

The reason that I was there was that I had been invited to a party. Our senior English teacher had invited her favorites from her class to come to an end-of-the-year party. Miss O'Brien-English teacher from hell. At one point she probably was a good teacher, but she had become an alcoholic and was now totally unpredictable both in and out of class. She gave her top students bad grades and we had to go get the principal to change them. She probably wouldn't be back next year. But sometimes she had pizzas delivered to her class-you never know which it would be.

We talked about the invitation-and about a dozen of us decided to go. We thought it would be fun - and maybe funny to see the inside of her house and also to see her more drunk than usual. We decided that we could all leave early if it was boring.

The door opened and there stood Miss O'Brien. "Come in David, come in," she gushed. She smelled very strongly of some kind of perfume-and some kind of liquor. "Come on in to the living room." I noticed that she had on some rather tacky make-up which she had applied rather heavily. Blue eye shadow, heavy mascara, and bright red lipstick just a little outside the lines of her lips, making her mouth look bigger than normal. A strand of her dishwater blonde hair that she had piled up in a knot on top of her head had come loose. As I followed her down the hall I noticed that she was walking extremely carefully like she was drunk. Judging from the smell, she was. Although it could have been the ridiculously retro platforms with 4 inch heels that she was wearing.

We got to the living room and she told me to take a seat. I sat on the edge of an armchair and looked around curiously. It was furnished in a modern but nondescript manner. There were 7 or 8 bottles of liquor on the coffee table I thought it was weird that a teacher would be serving liquor to high school seniors, but maybe she was more aware of our drinking habits than we guessed. Or maybe she was just stupid. "Can I get you drink?" she asked.

"Could I just have a soft drink for now?" I replied. I wasn't much of a drinker.

"Sure, there's beer and soft drinks in a cooler in the kitchen-what would you like?" I decided on a Sprite. There was some horrible disco music on the stereo-KC and the Sunshine Band's Greatest Hits or something and she swayed in time to the music as she sashayed out of the room.

She was back in just a minute with my Sprite and a dish of some kind of salty snacks. "I expect the others will be here soon," she said brightly. I glanced surreptitiously at my watch. 8:25 and no one else in sight. I had arrived at about 8:15, hoping not to be the first one. I had a sinking feeling that either the others had played a trick on me or more likely that they had simply decided to do something else and hadn't been able to reach me before they left. I'd been on the phone for almost an hour before I left, talking to my parents who were visiting friends in Toronto for 2 weeks. My mom had felt it necessary to make sure I could recite the instructions for coping with every possible emergency.

Miss O'Brien began to sway and snap her fingers with the music again until she caught her foot on the edge of the carpet and nearly fell down. "Oh great," I thought, "Here I am trapped with a drunk bitch of a teacher in a disco hell."

She sat down in the other armchair and said, "They're not coming are they?" pronouncing each word extra carefully. This was the question that I had been dreading.

"Who?" I asked, stalling for time.

"You know," she said, "the other kids that I invited." Her eyes looked all moist like a tear was about to roll out of them. Suddenly it struck me that even adults feel rejected when nobody shows up. Nobody but stupid ole me.

"Miss O'Brien, I don't think they are." Now you may think this was a cruel thing to say, but there are several things to be said in my defense. One, my parents had taught me not to lie. Two, she already knew the answer. "And I think I should be going."

"Oh no, please don't - we can still have a -a - " she didn't want to say party, so she ended up saying "a good time." I doubted that seriously-a drunk English teacher who might pat your shoulder but could just as easily bite your head off? A floozy looking woman, heavily made up and wearing a light blue mini-dress, white hose and those ridiculous platform soles? A woman who was old enough to - to what? I realized that I couldn't tell how old she was.

Her face was lined, but it didn't seem to be old-age wrinkled. I assumed it was from all the booze she drank. Her hands were wrinkled a little but again, it was hard to tell if that was just a hard life or old age. Her legs looked pretty good in the white stockings or pantyhose-damned good. Her voice-well, let's say she could have been anywhere between 35 and 60.

"David, I know that you're young and I'm old-older, that you probably want to get away from here and join your friends, but will you stay just a little while with me?"

My parents had also taught me not to be unkind, and the pleading in her voice sounded so pitiful that I said "yes." I also kicked myself mentally.

"Thank you," she said quite seriously. "I know that kids don't like me-they think I'm mean and horrible, but I can be a nice person. I know that I'm an alcoholic and that's why I behave the way I do..."

"Miss O'Brien you don't have to tell me all this..." I began.

"No, I just want you to know that I can be nice. You'll see. And I really do appreciate your staying with me." She patted her eyes with her sleeve, then said, "I know-let's play a game!"

"A game?" I had horrible visions of the two of us playing Pictionary or some stupid party game.

"Yes, I know a game that I think you'll like. But you have to promise to call me 'Juanita'-at least while you're here this evening."

"Ok-er, Juanita." I supposed that was her real name.

This seemed to please her immensely. "OK, now it's a game that involves liquor but not drinking, so we won't get drunk," she said. "We have to sit here on the couch a little closer to each other."

We both got up and moved over to the white leatherette couch. I sat down and it was quite comfortable. She sat down fairly close to me-her knees were just inches from mine. "Ok, the game goes like this: You close your eyes and I'll dip my finger in one of these liquor bottles than rub it on your lips. You have to taste it and then guess what it is. OK?"

This sounded like one of the stupidest games I had ever heard of, but I was taught to be polite. "OK," I reluctantly agreed.

"We could do it with a paper cup, but we'd start to get drunk, so I think this is better." And she giggled like a teenager. I was pretty revolted and I thought she was already drunk, but I said nothing. "Right-ready? Close your eyes."

I obediently closed my eyes and a second later I felt a surprisingly gentle touch on my lips as she rubbed her finger across them. I licked my lips and said "whiskey."

"No, you got it wrong-it was vodka!" She giggled again and seemed inordinately pleased. "Zero for you. Your turn-or my turn-or whatever." More giggling.

She closed her eyes and I dipped my finger in a bottle of brandy. A bit apprehensively I rubbed my finger across her lips. She tasted them and said, "Brandy!"

"Right," I said.

She opened her eyes and laughed. "I'm probably better at this than you are," she said. "I've played a lot."

"I'll bet you have," I thought, "probably mostly by yourself." But of course I didn't say anything. I just closed my eyes. I used some elementary psychology because I couldn't really taste it very well and I said "Brandy" and she laughed as I opened my eyes.

"Right!" she cried. "Good work! Now do me"

I guess it was because she was leaning forwards and back on the rather slippery couch, but I noticed that her dress had slid up so that the band of darker material at the top of her stockings was showing. I could tell she was wearing stockings because as I leaned forward to dip my finger in the bottle of rum I glanced quickly up her skirt. I had a good look at her inner thighs and despite myself I felt my cock give a little twitch. For the first time I gave her body a good look. Her dress was micro-mini and as I already said, her legs were quite shapely and sexy. She was stick-thin and didn't have much of a bust, but I've always said that more than a mouthful is wasted. And she certainly had a bit more than a mouthful. She must not have been wearing a bra because the dress had spaghetti straps. Her shoulders made her look like the lower end of my age estimate-closer to 35 than to 60, but it's hard to tell. If I stared hard I thought I cold just make out the shape of her nipples under the dress.

This once over was done quickly as I dipped my finger in the liquor and brought it to her lips. She didn't guess correctly, but that didn't stop her from giggling. We went on this way for a couple of rounds and each time she closed her eyes I looked up her dress-it was getting easier and easier although she didn't seem to notice. I say "seem " because she moved a bit each time she leaned forward and after about the fifth round I could see all the way up her dress to the crotch of her panties.

I began to relax bit. It was true-she wasn't a witch. She laughed and seemed top be having fun. Then, she surprised me. When I brought my finger to her lips on the next round she opened her mouth and took my finger gently between her teeth and gave it a long slow lick. Then she opened her eyes and looked directly into mine. She didn't say anything, but I noticed that she had spread her knees a bit farther apart so I could easily see her panties.

I closed my eyes and when she brought her finger to my lips I repeated her action-I opened my mouth, but instead of licking her finger I took it a little way into my mouth. "Whiskey," I said.

"No," she answered, "it was a trick. There was nothing on my finger" She shifted on the couch again, making sure that her skit rode all the way up her legs so that her panties were exposed. She closed her eyes and when I brought my finger to her lips she took my finger in her mouth and sucked it in lascivious way. "Vodka."

Right," I said, as I tried to shift so my cock had more room I had a full blown hard-on by now. I closed my eyes and she said "hold on." Then I felt her move and a second later her lips were lightly brushing mine. I was shocked-my English teacher had just kissed me-even though it was lightly. But I was also pleased and the increasing pressure in my jeans let me know that. "Brandy," I managed to croak."

She had a seductive smile on her face as she shook her head "no." "Your turn," she said huskily. I decided to go with the flow because the flow was gong a direction that I liked. I rubbed some Martini red on my lips, leaned forward and put my lips lightly on hers. She surprised me a second time because she reached up and took my face in her hands and pressed her mouth tightly to mine, her lips probing against my until they opened and I took her tongue in my mouth. It was a brief kiss, but I thought my cock was going to rip a hole I my jeans.

"Juanita," I said, standing up, "I have to go to the restroom."

"Down the hall," she murmured. "And hurry back."

On the way down the hall I did some fast thinking. Things were getting out of hand. I wasn't drunk, but she was, and who knew where this behavior might lead? On the other hand it looked like we both knew where it was leading. She had been showing me her panties and now she had French kissed me. It looked like this was leading to sex. Did I really want to fuck her? My cock answered that question as I adjusted it in my shorts so it wasn't painfully pressed into the wrong position. The right position - straight up-felt much better.

When I walked back into the living room she had surprised me again. This woman was full of them. She was lying on the couch with one foot on the floor and the other leg stretched out straight. She had her dress pushed up all the way around her waist. Her pantries were on the floor beside her.

"I need you to come here and help me." Her voice sounded thick with desire.

I walked over to her, but I wasn't sure what to do. I mean I had done it with a couple of girls from school, but I had never been confronted by such raw sexuality from an older woman. I knelt down beside her and put my hands on the mounds of her tits, but my eyes were locked on the hairy triangle that was open and exposed to me. Her pussy lips were bright pink and looked moist.

"Wait," she gasped. "Close your eyes."

I obediently closed my eyes. A moment later I felt something touch my lips. It was her finger again. I took it in my mouth and sucked on it. It had a taste I didn't recognize but I knew what it was.

"Oh God," I said as I opened my eyes. "It's your pussy juice!"

"Right first time!" she said in a voice full of lust. "Watch."

She took her hand and put it between her legs and slowly slid her middle finger deep into her cunt. Her eyes had locked on mine and I was going crazy trying to decide whether to look into the pools of desire that they had become or watch her finger-fuck herself. My eyes flickered back and forth.

She put her finger to my lips again and I almost sucked it off, taking it deep into my mouth. "Why don't you get it yourself?" she asked coyly. I didn't need a second invitation. I buried my face in her hairy snatch, desperately licking and sucking everything. "Slow down-lick me slow and gentle," she murmured.

I did what she asked. While I continued to massage her breasts under her dress and wiggled my lower body to relieve the pressure in my cock I began to lick her more slowly, probing my tongue between her pussy lips which were getting darker pink and swollen. I nuzzled the top of her gash and rubbed her clit with the tip of my nose. I had never eaten a woman's pussy before but I must have been doing the right thing because she whispered "ooooooohhhhhhh, that's good!" It almost made me come-it wasn't going to take much for me to blow my load at this point.

I couldn't take it anymore. I came up for air and started trying to get out of my jeans and shorts-a complicated maneuver when you're as excited as I was. I finally got them off and lowered myself down over her open and eager cunt. I slid in and she began moving the muscles of her vagina. It felt like a velvet glove milking my cock and it only took a bout 30 seconds before I came deep in her pussy.

I sat on the edge of the couch. I was embarrassed. The whole time since I had come back from the bathroom had been less than 10 minutes. "I'm s-sorry," I stuttered, I just got so excited I..."

"If you don't do your work correctly then first time you have to do it again," she said in a coquettish voice. "Your assignment is to satisfy me."

I realized that she was playing another game-"teacher/student." And I was glad. I wanted her to teach me how to be a good lover. I told her so, and she smiled a lascivious smile and said "well we have a lot of work to do - let's get started."

She stood up and pulled her dress off over her head. As she stood there in her white stockings and heels with nothing else on she suddenly looked like the sexiest woman in the world to me. Her boobs were about the size of large plums and rather droopy, but they had enormous dark nipples that were standing up. She took two slinky steps towards me and wrapped her arms around me. "Grab my ass," she said.

I did and I was rewarded with two handfuls of firm, warm female flesh as she pressed her self against me, her moist mound pressing again my flaccid cock and her boobs pressing themselves almost flat against my chest. Her hands went to my face and she kissed me again-another French kiss that was deep and long and passionate. We broke apart when we had to stop for air. Already I could feel my cock getting hard again.

"Let's go to the bedroom," she whispered. We walked slowly down the hall, kissing and fondling all the way. I didn't want to take my hands off of her-I didn't want to break the contact between our bodies. I pressed my dick against her ass and cupped her tits in my hands and in this way we took slow steps into her bedroom.

When we got to the bed she stopped, turned around and kissed me again, her tongue darting in and out of my mouth, teasing me until she felt my rigid cock against her hairy snatch. "I'm going to teach you how to please a woman", she said in a hoarse lust-tinged voice.

She fell onto the bed, dragging me with her. "The key is to work a woman's body slowly with your hands, progress to your mouth, and then when you finally enter her with your cock she'll be ready to come-and come-and come again. And once a woman has come she'll always make sure that you're more than satisfied. I'm going to show you. Start touching me-touch me everywhere-gently. Rub me; stroke me, caress me."

I started my first lesson. I squeezed her ass. I cupped her tits and gently squeezed them too. I stroked her arms and her back. I rubbed her hair-covered mound and ran my finger up and down her pussy slit. Occasionally I slipped a finger part way in her hot hole. I stroked her legs, covered in those whit e nylons. She reciprocated, her soft hands rubbing me all over. All the while she was whispering things to me, telling me what to do, what she liked. She told me to talk back to her, telling her what I liked about her, what I liked doing to her, what I liked her to do to me. Every so often she would say, "stop for a minute so you don't get too excited again." In this way I was able to keep my orgasm under control, but I could still feel it building inside me.

"Juanita, I love caressing your legs while you're wearing stockings-it excites me to look at them, but I get even harder when I touch them. They feel so good-it makes me want to kiss them. And your ass and boobs-they feel so good I want to take them in my mouth. I want to go down on you again and taste your cunt juice."

After some minutes of getting to know her body with my hands she whispered," Now it's time to turn up the heat in my cunt by using your mouth. Nuzzle me, lick me, kiss me, suck , eat me everywhere-I mean everywhere. No part of a woman's body is off limits unless she tells you so. Surprise her by what you do with your tongue. She'll appreciate it. Every woman has one or more spots that drive her crazy when you kiss or lick them-it's your job to find them because she may not even know about them her self. See if you can find my sensitive spots. Just stay away from pussy-for now."

I eagerly accepted my second assignment. I kissed, licked, and sucked every inch of her body, which, by the way, was starting to move with a will of its own. I worked my way down, starting at her neck and face and ended up kissing and licking her feet and toes. The feel of her nylon covered legs made my balls ache with pleasure, and the sound that she made as I sucked her toes added even more to the ecstasy. I thought I had found her sensitive spot. Maybe she had more than one because when I kissed her upper arms she had the same reaction-her upper arms and her armpits! Yeah, I got carried away with my instructions and started kissing and licking her armpits and she went wild moaning, "oh God, yes, yes, ohhhhhhhhhh!" It makes sense-where's one of the most sensitive places on your body?

"Stop!" she finally gasped. "Now it's time to go down on me!"

I had been waiting for this-and I've discovered that it's my favorite thing to do . To rub my face over a hairy (or shaved for that matter) snatch, to kiss a pouting pussy, to delicately spread swollen cunt lips with my tongue to lick a woman's juice off her cunt, to press my tongue deep into a hot snatch-it's heaven to me.

flim62
flim62
286 Followers
12