Party At The Lake House

Story Info
College age son brings group of friends to lake house.
11.7k words
4.61
236.2k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Poppanut
Poppanut
48 Followers

Wow! What a weekend! I just got up from bed where I was considering whether or not to write to Literotica.com in order to relay this story to you. At this point, I'm not really sure if I'm going to do it or not, so if you're reading this, I either did or you've figured out my password.

If you can't tell, I'm in a great mood! What 40-year-old guy wouldn't be after a weekend like I just had? I guess that I should give you an idea of what I'm talking about before I go into the details.

A few years ago I ran across a good deal on a lake house and bought it. It was in pretty rough condition, but my son and I have been going down there on a steady basis and fixing it up. It's now a pretty sharp place with 4 bedrooms, a huge great room and a two bay dock. This summer we bought a 42-foot Baja with three 500 cubic inch engines. Over all, we've got a nice setup down there.

I'm kind of lucky in the fact that after my divorce 10 years ago I have been able to maintain a really good relationship with my son. He lived with his Mom up until a year and a half ago. My ex and her husband are a bit on the uptight side and I'm kind of a freewheeling bachelor. If you were to ask Darren, my son, he'd tell you that I'm a lot more fun than they are.

I have my own business and work a lot. Also being single and not attached, I have a pretty active social life. Because of these things, Darren and I have been more like roommates than a typical parent/child. He really is my best friend.

Darren graduated from High School last spring and started attending our State University last month. Last week he called me and asked if it would be all right to bring some of his new friends down to the lake-house. I told him that I didn't mind, but that I had already invited Suzy down - She's one of the ladies that I date from time to time. He said that was cool with him and that he was planning on bringing about 6 or 7 people with him, if that was cool? I told him that I wanted to make sure that Suzy was okay with the situation, that I would check with her and call him back.

I called Suzy, who is a really fun 42-year-old divorcee who stands about 5'4" tall, has a slender build, long blonde hair and a great figure, and asked her if she would mind. She said no, that it would be fun to have the young people around. I called Darren back and told him that it looked like we were going to have a party!

Friday came; I snuck out of the office about 3 and swung by Suzy's place to get her. I rung her doorbell and she yelled to me to come in. I came in and she called down from her bedroom that she was still getting ready. I walked down the hall way and into her room and she was sitting at her make-up table putting her make-up on wrapped in a towel with another one around her hair. It was obvious that it was going to be a while, so I sat on the edge of her bed and made small talk with her. I asked her how her day went, whether she was looking forward to the weekend, etc. etc.

She told me that her day had been good, but had seemed to take forever to get over, probably because she was so looking forward to the weekend. I told her that I was glad that she was excited. She turned away from the makeup table and smiled at me, "Yeah, I know how you like to make me excited!"

I told her not to joke about that sort of thing when she was sitting in front of me in just a towel! She told me that if I had a problem with the towel, that she could fix that! With that, she stood up and tugged at the corner of the towel and it dropped off of her!

She was standing in front of me buck-naked! Now, I wouldn't be exaggerating at all to say that Suzy had the body of a 20 year old. This might sound weird, but she works at her ex-husband's gym teaching aerobics and as a personal trainer. I love it when she flexes her stomach muscles and I can see her little six-pack! On more that one occasion Darren has joked with me that I had better watch out with her, that he'd do her in a heart beat and that he would hate to put his ole man to shame!

I stood up and stepped into her, pulling her close I kissed her deeply. She tried to object, saying that she needed to finish getting ready, but I ignored her and pulled her to her bed. Falling on the bed, I kissed my way down to her breasts and took each one in turn into my mouth and sucked, nibbled and licked. Her breasts are pretty large for her body type and I know most guys would assume that she had a boob job, but as far as I can tell, they're real!

At this point she stopped resisting and I kept kissing my way down to her well-trimmed snatch. Again, I sucked, nibbled and licked. This time, on her beautiful little pussy! Now one of the things that I love about Suzy is that she can cum at the drop of a hat. It wasn't more than a couple of minutes and she started bucking against my face and let out a loud moan. She then clinched my head between her legs and came all over my face!

I stepped back and started to remove my clothes as I looked down at her as she relaxed, coming down from her orgasmic high. As I was stepping out of my pants, she smiled at me and rolled off the bed laughing and saying we didn't have time for this!

The little minx! I reached after her and she ran down the hallway towards the living room. I caught her there and tackled her onto her sofa. It only took me a second to hold her down, wiggle out of my briefs and slide my dick into her. She was still playing the hard to get game and tried to roll me off of her. I kept a hold of her and we rolled onto the carpet. Thinking to myself that we really did need to go, I banged my cock into her. I basically used her as a masturbatory tool. As quickly as she had cum when I was eating her, I came fucking her! With a grunt I shot a load deep into her pussy!

We both laughed and she pushed me off of her, hopped up and told me to leave her alone while she finished getting ready. I went back to her bedroom and gathered my pants, shirt, shoes and socks. I told her that I would be waiting in the living room, where I went and turned on the tube. Flipping through the channels I came across MTV which was showing some beach party show with a lot of young hard bodies and I wondered whether it would be just Darren and his buddy's or if they were going to bring some chicks?

Hopping in the car, Suzy and I drove down to the lake, which is about three hours southwest of the city where I live. As we drove, we talked, laughed and joked and I occasionally would run my eyes over her. She really is a beautiful woman! Sitting there in this little sundress with her hair pulled back, the only thing that belays her age are some tiny little crows feet around her eyes. Sometimes I wonder if she might be the future ex Mrs. Smith? To be honest, it's been her that has insisted on keeping our relationship casual and I'm happy to let her set the tone, if that makes sense?

When we got to the lake we stopped by the Walmart and picked up the provisions for the weekend. One cool thing about Darren is that he is a very mature kid and fully accepts the few rules that I set for him. One of those rules regards alcohol and drugs. The rule is that I will let him drink and smoke some pot, but that it has to stay at home. No driving, once we start partying, no one leaves. It's up to Darren to enforce the rules with his friends. That said, I picked up some beer and Suzy asked if there were going to be any females with Darren? I told her that I didn't know? She said, "Why don't you call and find out because, if so, they might want something else to drink other than beer?"

"Good thinking!" I called Darren on his cell and he asked me where I was? That they had been there for an hour already! I thought back to our brief delay and smiled to myself. Not going into it, I told him we were at the Walmart and should I get any wine coolers or anything else? He called out to his friends and asked them if they wanted any wine coolers and I heard a couple of female voices in the background squeal in delight. "Yeah, get some. And get some munchies too!"

"I will, hey, get the boat ready too so that we can take a ride when we get down there."

Hanging up I looked at Suzy. "Well, I don't know how many, but he's definitely got some girls down."

Suzy looked at me and smiled, "You're going to have to watch that boy!"

I smiled, thinking to myself, "If she only knew!"

We pulled up to the lake house and I tooted the horn. In response I heard the horn on the boat blow, telling me that Darren was down at the dock. Suzy and I grabbed some bags and went into the house. In the kitchen was a cute little brunette, dressed in only a bikini looking in the refrigerator. As we came in, she turned around and smiled at us. I introduced myself and Suzy and she told us that her name was Cindy and extended her hand to shake mine. I set my bags down and shook her hand. It was tiny! I looked at her and she couldn't have been over 5' tall. If she weighed 95 lbs I would be surprised. Her face was gorgeous too. If I hadn't known that she was at least a freshman in college, I would have pegged her at 15 or 16. I started to have second thoughts about having bought the wine coolers.

After retracting her hand from the handshake, she looked at the bags that I had set down that contained the wine coolers. She smiled and told me that she thought that it was sooooo cool that I wasn't uptight about Darren and his friend's drinking! As she was reaching to grab one, I said, "Please tell me that you're at least 18?"

She smiled at me and said, "Oh yeah, I'm actually 20!" That made me feel a little better.

As this was happening Darren and several other kids came in the patio door. Darren came in and gave me a hug. After I released him he gave Suzy a hug. In doing so he held it for a second or two too long and I could tell that he was enjoying feeling her tits up against his body. He looked at me, smiled, rolled his eyes and let her go. To Suzy, "I hope that you don't mind me bringing my friends down?"

She responded that no, she didn't mind at all, that she thought that it would be fun having them around. Darren proceeded to introduce each of his friends to us.

There was Jim, a 19 year old sophomore who was tall, slender with Sandy hair, Cindy, who we had already met, Kim, a tall full-figured girl with blonde hair, Tracy another blonde who was tall and skinny, Billy, a huge dark haired guy who stood at least 6'5" and looked like he could win a Mr. Universe contest and Rachel, who with the exception that she had red hair looked as if she were a younger twin of Suzy.

After the introductions, I told Darren and his buddy's to go get the rest of the stuff out of the car. I told the girls to pack up a cooler and Suzy and I went to our bedroom to change into our swimsuits. When we entered our bedroom Suzy smiled at me and said, "This is going to be fun! As long as that little Cindy doesn't cause you to go into Cardiac arrest!"

I looked at her and started to object, but I couldn't deny it! The best defense being a strong offence, I said, "Yeah, well maybe, but you might want to keep you eyes off of that Billy kid!"

She just laughed and said, "Well, he does have a great body, doesn't he?"

I just shook my head and laughed! "You had better watch it, you'll make Darren jealous!"

Now it was Suzy's turn to shake her head and laugh!

We changed into our swimsuits, I pecked her on the lips and we went back out into the great room. The kids had gotten the car unloaded and the cooler packed and were lounging around the great room. Each of them had wasted no time in grabbing a beer or wine cooler. Entering the room, I noticed each of the guy's eyes immediately go to Suzy and her day glo orange, butt floss bikini. If she hadn't put that little wrap thing around her waist, I think that she would have elicited hoots and hollers!

"You guys ready to go?" I asked and everybody got up. Billy grabbed the cooler like it was five-pound bag of sugar or something. I stood by the door as each of them past by. "Man, to be young again!" I thought.

Cindy was the first out the door and while I didn't want it to be obvious, I couldn't help but catch a quick glance at her tight little ass! Billy and the cooler were next, followed by the rest of the group.

As they went by, I tried to figure out who was hooked up with whom? Jim and Kim seemed to be the only ones who were "coupled" up and even then, I wasn't sure. As Rachel passed me in the doorway it might have been my imagination, but I could have sworn that she checked me out!

Everybody had passed me except Darren and Suzy. I looked back into the great room and couldn't see them. I called out that we were leaving and the two of them appeared out of the hallway that led to the downstairs bedrooms. I can't say that I thought anything at the time, but I did for the briefest second wonder what they had been doing?

They passed me and I followed them down to the boat. Darren had already removed the tarp and lowered the hydro hoist. We got in. Darren deferred to me to start the boat. I sat down and asked him if he would mind driving? He smiled at me and I could tell that he was happy that I had taken a back seat to him. It was a small thing, but I knew that he appreciated it.

We idled out of the cove and Darren opened up all three engines to about half throttle. He looked at me and asked me if he could open it up? There weren't very many boats on the water yet, so I told him, "Okay, but back it back in a few, okay?"

Darren smiled and opened them up full-throttle! The engines roared to life and we shot forward. The lake was pretty smooth and the big boat handled what few waves there were with ease. I looked around at everyone and could tell that they were all enjoying themselves. My eyes came to rest on Cindy who was sitting on the bench seat in the rear with her hair-blowing straight back. I checked her out from her feet, up her smooth tanned legs, past her sexy little hips, over her perk little titties and finally to her beautiful, pixie like face. "God, is she hot or what!" I remember myself thinking.

I then moved my gaze and looked over at Suzy who was standing behind Darren's seat as he drove. She just smiled at me and shook her head! I knew that I had been busted, but she didn't seem to care. She was having a blast too.

Looking over at Darren I asked him where he was taking us. He shrugged his shoulders and asked me where we should go? I thought about party cove, but that would be better tomorrow. I asked him if he wanted to swim or just ride and he looked around at the group and asked them, "You guys want to go somewhere to swim or just take a ride?"

They all looked at one another and shrugged their shoulders too. They were all just winging it. I looked over at Rachel who was sitting next to Cindy and asked her direct, "Rachel, make an executive decision. Swim or ride?"

Everybody looked at her and I could tell that she was a little bit uncomfortable by being the center of attention. She hemmed and hawed for a second and blurted out, "Swim."

I said, "Okay, Darren, take us down to six mile cove.

Six-mile cove is a fairly big cove that at one point a developer had tried to develop it and had gone belly up. Because of the title problems with the land, it had never been completed and there weren't any homes back there. On a Friday afternoon late, I doubted that there would be any other boats back there. Darren drove us there and I was right. We had the entire cove to ourselves.

We anchored and put out the swim deck. Suzy came up to me, kissed me on the lips and said that she was going to go up front and catch what few rays were left. I watched her climb over the windshield, her little wrap thing doing little to hide her firm ass. When I moved my eyes back to the group I saw that I wasn't the only one checking out the view. Jim was looking at her, Darren was looking at her, and Billy was looking at her, as was Kim! "Hmm, that was interesting!" I remember myself thinking as I saw Kim checking Suzy out!

We swam and drank. Pretty soon the sun started to go down and Darren suggested that we head back. Everybody had started to catch a buzz. I looked below deck and saw Jim and Kim in an embrace with Jim's tongue pretty much down Kim's throat. Suzy climbed back into the cockpit and saw me looking down below. She looked down there and saw Jim and Kim and laughed. She put her hand on my stomach and whispered in my ear, "You're such a dirty ole man!"

I just smiled at her, pulled her towards me and kissed her deeply!

Suzy kissed me back and reached behind me and squeezed my ass. Breaking from the kiss she said loud enough for everyone to hear, "Now you stop that, we don't want to give these kids any ideas!" Darren started the boat and we headed home. Darren did a great job of docking the boat and we put it back up on the hydro hoist after we had all climbed out. No one felt like cooking so we ordered some pizzas and pretty much just hung out that evening.

Being tired from work, the drive, the beer and the pizza, I let out a yawn. Suzy jumped on that and suggested that we go to bed and leave the kids to party. We went into the house and into our bedroom. I plopped down on the bed and watched her as she went into the bathroom. She closed the door and I could hear her in the shower. I looked out my room's patio door and could she the kids below on the deck laughing and playing grabass with one another.

They all seemed be having a good time and that made me happy. I was just about to roll over and wait for Suzy when I noticed Darren walking Cindy up towards the house holding her hand. Darren normally takes the bedroom directly next to my room and this time was no exception. I heard them coming down the hallway laughing, then I heard the door close.

Suzy came out of our bathroom and started to say something and I shhsd her. I whispered, "Listen."

She listened and at first she couldn't hear anything and gave me a puzzled look? Then she heard a girl giggle and laugh through the wall of our bedroom. Suzy smiled and sat down on the bed next to me and cocked her ear to hear better. She whispered to me, "Who is it?"

I whispered back, "Darren and Cindy, I think."

Suzy slid in under the covers with me and we listened together. A few minutes passed and we heard Cindy(??) start to moan. Then we heard her almost shout out and we think that she must have been cumming. We then heard Darren say, "sssshhh! Dad's room is right next door"

A few minutes later we heard the headboard start to knock against the wall and the sounds of Darren apparently fucking Cindy. As we listened, I reached over and started playing with Suzy's tits. I then started to suck on them and proceeded to kiss my way down her stomach to her pussy. I looked up at her face while I was licking her clit and I could tell that she wasn't really paying that much attention to me as much as she was listening to Darren fucking Cindy. I started to stop and she looked down at me, smiled, told me not to stop, then went back to listening to Darren and Cindy.

The pace that Darren and Cindy were going at started to pick up. As it did, Suzy started to get more into me eating her pussy. The more she got into that, the more excited that I became! Soon Cindy started to wail and Suzy followed her. Suzy came all over my face and the sounds coming from Darren's bedroom ceased so I assume Darren and Cindy had cum too. I was so excited that I climbed on top of Suzy and slammed my cock into her sopping pussy. Though she had just cum from my eating her and from listening to Darren and Cindy, Suzy was quickly building to another orgasm. She looked me straight in the eye and told me to fuck her! To fuck her hard! Which I did!

While there was nothing in the world that I wanted more that to cum right then, I could tell that Suzy was building to another orgasm herself. If I didn't slow down I was going to blow before she was ready. I pulled my dick out of her pussy and she moaned in disapproval until I dropped down and started lapping at her clit again. This gave me the opportunity to recoup and quickly started to drive her back over the edge. She let out a wail and came for a second time. I didn't let up; I climbed back up on top of her and started to pound my cock back into her tight little pussy.

Poppanut
Poppanut
48 Followers