Party Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes of sucking while Ben caressed her shoulders and breasts, she released his dick. She looked him in the eyes, took a deep breath and said, "I want to tittyfuck you." Such a dirty word sent a delightful shiver through her body.

Ben closed his eyes and silently mouthed "Oh, God". He spread his legs and she nestled between them.

Rebecca spit on his hard cock and leaned forward. She wrapped it between her breasts and moved up and down. Her nipples dug into her palms, her fingertips stroked his shaft. Ben moaned and rolled his head in ecstasy but never took his eyes off her tits and his dark head turtling between them. She imagined that off in the pines, another pair of eyes were just as focused.

"I'm close," Ben whispered. "Oh, fuck, I'm so close."

"Are you going to come all over me?"

"Oh, Becky." He trembled. "Do you want me to?"

"Not yet." Rebecca released his cock from her tits with a kiss. She got off her knees. She bent over Ben and pulled the little back dress up higher over her hips. Her ass and legs were fully exposed to the pines. She spread her legs.

"Will you play with my pussy?" she asked her husband. She said it slowly, letting the obscenity fill the silence around them.

"Shhhhh."

"Please play with me."

She unbuttoned his shirt while he pressed his hand against her slick lips. What she wanted most was to feel her husband's cock buried deep inside her, but she would delay that for as long as she could. Ben slid his index finger into her and then sought out her turgid clitoris with his thumb. His touch sent a jolt through her body and her knees buckled.

Rebecca moaned loudly without meaning to. Then she moaned again, fully aware. She pushed her tits into his face and he hungrily sucked one and then the other, flicking the nipples with his stiff tongue. He used his other hand to grasp an ass cheek and spread her pussy lips wide.

Rebecca saw that the silhouette had moved even closer in the pines. He stayed in the shadows, but his motions revealed that he was enjoying the show. Rebecca wished she could see his face and how turned on he was. She wanted to see his hand wrapped around his penis, matching her movements with his strokes while her husband pleasured her.

Ben worked a second finger in and out of her engorged slit. He increased the speed of his thumb until it was a blur across her clitoris. The intense, radiating sensation of an orgasm built. She reached between her legs and gripped his cock at the base.

"Your dick is so hard," she said as she squatted to allow its smooth head to press against her aching pussy. She fought the urge to sit down on it and instead slid the entire shaft between her folds until the pulsing tip replaced Ben's thumb on her clit. She knew that it glistened with her juices as she rose up.

"Fuck, Becky," groaned Ben between licks on her nipples. "You're amazing tonight."

"Your cock just feels so right," she replied, grinding up and down. Her hand and his dick were both slippery wet. She used it as a dildo and slapped it loudly against her pussy.

After Ben's dick had clapped against her clitoris a few times, Rebecca could wait no longer. She needed to feel its entire girth and length filling her.

"I want you inside me," she said hoarsely. "Fuck me from behind."

Ben stood up. Rebecca gripped the top of the bench with both hands. Her legs were spread and straight, her back arched. Her little black dress was bunched around her waist, her tits still exposed.

"Slowly," she begged as he stood behind her and pressed his cock into her hungry slit. She wanted to feel every inch of aching pleasure until his pubic hair scratched against her ass. She closed her eyes and took in the sensation of her pussy stretching around the smooth skin of his thick cock.

She gasped, for effect.

Ben pulled back just as slowly, the rim of his head tugging on her as it withdrew. When he pushed in again, Rebecca bit her lip and pushed back. Their rhythm increased. Her eyes were still closed but she knew David was watching, seeing her face twisted with intensity, Ben's wet cock ramming in and out and her tits bouncing with each thrust.

Ben groaned as their bodies met with increasing force. Rebecca released one hand from the bench and used it on her clit. The added sensation made her breathing go ragged and her legs weaken. Ben took one hand off her hips and reached up to tweak her nipple.

"Hard now," she said, "harder." Ben smalled into her, shoving her forward.

A groan of release came from the pines. It was abrupt and guttural.

"Did you hear that?" asked Ben without letting up.

Rebecca didn't answer. She saw the silhouette throw its head back and its arm jerk spasmodically until his shoulders slumped. Seeing this pushed her over the edge. She closed her eyes and the orgasm hit, rippling through her in electric waves. Her muscles clenched and released. She heaved forward, moaning and repeating "fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes," as Ben thrust against her with both hands tightly on her hips to keep her from falling. It went on for nearly a minute and she faded in and out of consciousness as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

Just as her orgasm subsided and Ben's thrusts became painful, he said, "I'm going to come."

"Come on the dress," she said between gulps of air. "Come all over the dress."

Ben pulled out and placed his dick on her back. A hot stream splattered her back and the dress. That slightest sensation triggered another, smaller orgasm in her. She was reduced to jelly while he slapped himself against her ass and released more sticky warmth onto her. He collapsed against her and they tumbled onto the bench.

When she finally opened her eyes again, it took a moment for the world to come into focus. The silhouette was gone from among the pines.

He asked her, "You had to have heard it that time."

"Yes," she agreed. "I did hear that."

Ben laughed. "Some pervert was watching us."

"Oh, well," she feigned disinterest. "I hope they enjoyed the show."

He agreed. "I know I did."

Ben draped his cherished tuxedo jacket over his wife's shoulders. She kissed him. "I couldn't do it without you."

Becky suddenly felt cold and tired. Beads of sweat covered her. She pulled the cum stained dress back up over her breasts, it was badly stretched out of shape now. She thought about the return journey through the ballroom in the disheveled, wet dress. The idea of parading her sexuality through the room of oblivious drunks turned her on. She hoped David stayed.

"I love that dress." Ben admired the way its neckline now exposed so much cleavage.

"So do I," said Rebecca.

THE END

12