Party Entertainment Ch. 1

Story Info
Eighteen-year-old girl attends a wild sexy bash.
1.1k words
3.86
140.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanda
Wanda
6 Followers

You know how everyone does crazy things when they're teens? Well I was a very crazy 18 and looked about sixteen.

my breasts were high and perky and 34c and I attributed that to the many zealous boys that had sucked them and sucked them and sucked them. well, one day I read an ad that made me so wet. A couple wanted to watch a very young girl being fucked. The ad said that they would have the man waiting. The only requirements were that the girl be young looking with nice firm young tits and be tiny. Well that's me baby and I called them up! The woman was very pleasant and had a nice voice. We set up a day and time and it got me so wet just thinking about it!

The day arrived and I was doing cartwheels I mean can you imagine being watched while you fuck?! wowser! So I put on a pretty skirt and a blouse, schoolgirl type of look with braided hair and high boots. You could see my lace bra through my blouse and I was wearing this itsy bitsy little thong in white. I arrived and the woman opened the door. Call me Mrs Linden she said. Hi Mrs Linden I shyly said. She led me to her living room where she introduced me to her husband, Mr Linden. The couple was very elegant and tasteful, their home was wonderful and looked like something out of a magazine. Well, they were going to pay me nicely so I was happy.

They explained the arrangement to me. Today was my audition. If they liked me then they wanted me to come back on Saturday nights (they throw mega parties) for a similar arrangement. I would have to be fucked by anyone they pleased, anyhow they pleased. They might watch by themselves or have their guests watch me being fucked. There might be people looking in from the 2-way mirrors in the bedroom or there might be people actually in the room watching me fuck, plus there were cameras that transmitted to every room in the house. That was their decision. I just had to be willing to be fucked. I pretended to squirm in discomfort (I was so wet!) so they asked me what bothered me about the arrangement. I mentioned that s&m and extreme stuff is not my preference and that I don't do weird stuff like water sports. They nodded and agreed.

Mrs. Linden got up and took my hand and led me to this beautiful bedroom all done in white. There she closed the door and took me to a dressing table with a huge mirror that faced the bed. I was looking at myself in the mirror and Mrs. L was behind me. She started stroking my arms from behind and moved to the front. As I watched in the mirror she unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it out of my skirt. I was getting excited - I thought she was going to fuck me. She took my blouse off and then unzipped my skirt and I stepped out of it. Now I just had my white lacey bra, thongs and tall boots on. She told me I looked very sexy and sweet. I thanked her shyly. Then she unhooked my bra and slipped it off my shoulders letting my breasts bounce free. She grabbed my tits and kneaded them making me arch into her hands. we both were uttering sounds of 'mmm' - I think she loved my breasts. She kneaded them and pulled on my nipples till they were hard. All this while we were both watching me in the mirror.

She slid my panties down my hips and stopped just short of revealing my shaved pussy - she turned me around to face her and made me sit on the dressing table - on the very edge. Slowly she drew my panties down my legs and when they were free she let it fall to the floor and turned to open my legs. My pussy opened up to her gaze. She smiled and touched my wet pussy. "Nice" she said - smooth and young and tight. I was all giggly. Her fingers played with my pussy for a while - touching the wetness, feeling how tight my hole was. She led me to the bed and I lay down on it. She took a feather from the nightstand and stroked my body and I felt so comfortable and relaxed. My legs were wide open - her fingers stroking me and my eyes were closed. Her tongue licked my breasts making them ache and swell and my pussy even wetter. I felt the matress sag with weight and i smiled thinking she was going to tongue my pussy.

Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed my hips and I screamed as something big was shoved inside my pussy with tremendous force! Oh my god - my eyes flew open and I screamed with shock and at the invasion only to see a huge cock stuffed inside my little pussy - a huge black cock. Oh my god - I was so scared. I felt like I was being split in two! The sight of this monstrous cock ripping my little pussy apart was so unexpected that I couldn't tear my eyes away! In and out, in and out he fucked me. Relentlessly. Stretching me and ripping me apart - God I was dying. Oh oh yes mmm yes oh god he was hurting me and it felt so good. Oh yes - mmmm yes fuck me ohhh yes it's so good mmmmhhh yess - oh fuck my pussy - ooh yes baby fuck it, hard. On and on and on it went. my pussy was melting and my eyes had rolled to the back of my head all this while he just held me down and fucked me like he hadn't fucked in years and was taking it all out on me.

He grabbed my breasts and continued to ram his hard cock inside me. My body was shaking and screaming in ecstacy. My pussy was dripping tons of cum and I was cumming non stop. I don't remember how long he kept pleasuring himself with me but I didn't stop cumming even for a minute. I was so tired that by the time I felt him shoot his load inside my pussy I had passed out....

When I came to Mrs. L was smiling and had my money for me and told me to come by next week on Saturday for her party. She told me she didn't think my pussy could take any more action till then so to give it all the rest I could. Sure enough I was sore like hell and could barely walk. But I can't wait till her party and my next surprise.

Wanda
Wanda
6 Followers