Party Extreme Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think we both felt a nervous excitement growing within.

Malcolm returned with our champagne and proposed a toast to our inauguration. We sipped our champagne, both trying to settle our nerves.

"Spin around slowly for me Sarah, Malcolm said. "I want to admire your magnificent tits from all angles."

Sarah did as she was asked. Malcolm just watched appreciatively, then gently traced a finger around the shape of each of her breasts. He took Sarah by the hand and led her over to a coffee table, and helped her step onto it.

Feeling protective of Sarah I followed them over to the coffee table. Stephanie also joined us and took my hand as we watched. Again, Malcolm asked Sarah to turn around, this time standing close enough that Sarah's nipples nearly brushed his nose.

"Make them swing for me," Malcolm commanded.

Sarah leaned forward and swayed from side to side. I noticed Malcolm's left hand reach in under his dinner jacket and start to massage his cock. He brushed her nipples with the back of his right hand as her breasts swung through. Malcolm was rubbing his cock more vigorously now, and my own cock was growing, bulging in my Lycra g-string, as I watched my wife's pendulous breasts swaying from side to side, brushing Malcolm's hand.

I found it highly arousing to see my wife being treated like a whore, performing every wish for this older man. Whilst Sarah was swinging her breasts, Malcolm turned his right hand over and cupped Sarah's left breast. Sarah straightened up a little. Malcolm leaned forward and sucked Sarah's left nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard, and I could see Sarah's nipple and aureole being drawn into his mouth. Sarah visibly tensed up then relaxed again, closing her eyes and slightly parting her lips.

Stephanie let go of my hand and started to massage my cock through my g-string. I tried to move away feeling a bit embarrassed, but she held tight.

"Relax and enjoy the show," she whispered.

I briefly turned to her and ran my right hand over her tight arse, then turned my attention back to Sarah. The sight of my wife totally subservient to this man we only met less than an hour before had me totally transfixed. Malcolm switched to her right breast to repeat his nipple sucking. Sarah opened her eyes momentarily and caught sight of Stephanie massaging my cock. She looked a little shocked, but as Malcolm sucked her right nipple into his mouth, she lightly bit her bottom lip, closed her eyes and tilted her head back as the initial pain of her nipple being extended gave way to pleasure. Her mouth parted again and she started to run her fingers through Malcolm's hair. Her left nipple was long and swollen. Stephanie continued to squeeze and rub my cock, which was fully erect and aching to be released, as I gazed in awe at my Goddess wife suckling this stud.

Antonio wandered back into the room, and took in the scene.

"Malcolm, Malcolm, stop mauling the guests and give them a tour. They're only here to watch remember. Let them decide when they're ready to play," said Antonio.

He turned to me and to explain, "He's always been a tits man."

Malcolm stopped and helped Sarah down from the coffee table.

"Yes right. Just giving our guests a teaser in preparation for their tour," he joked. "I'll take Sarah on a tour of the downstairs bedrooms. Steph, you take John on a tour of the pool and games rooms."

Sarah Recalls

I couldn't believe I had let this stranger totally seduce me in front of my husband. At first I was furious when Malcolm exposed my breasts, but his withering good looks and dominating stare quelled my protestations. The excitement I had started to feel in my belly was growing and I could feel my sex start to moisten. When he made me turn around, swing my breasts and dangle them for him I began to feel an intense desire to be taken by this man. He sucked my nipples so hard it initially hurt like hell, but the pain was exquisite and my juices really started to flow. I wanted to resist, and felt pangs of guilt as if I was cheating on John, yet at the same time I craved more. Anyway, I saw John having his penis rubbed, so stuff him, I wasn't going to feel too guilty about that little breast-fondling episode.

Feeling totally aroused I was quite excited to see what was taking place in other parts of the house.

As Malcolm led me from the room Antonio called out in a stern voice, "Remember Malcolm, they're here only to watch. Hands off."

Malcolm didn't acknowledge the reprimand as we left the room. We entered the corridor to the bedrooms and I started to unfold the bra cups to cover my breasts again. Malcolm slapped my hand away and folded the bra cups back under my breasts, pinching each nipple quite hard.

"They stay exposed." He commanded.

I followed along helplessly feeling a little humiliated, yet still feeling highly aroused, with butterflies in my stomach. My excitement was mixed with nervous tension about where the evening would take me.

An attractive couple, who were obviously in the advanced stages of foreplay, occupied the first bedroom we came to. He was on his back whilst she lay beside with a leg across his legs. His fingers were pushing into her pussy whilst she was stroking his erection. I wanted to stay and watch having never watched another couple make love before, but Malcolm took me by the hand and led me on down the corridor. He explained that the doors were usually left open, as voyeurism was all part of the experience.

The next bedroom was quite busy. A very muscular looking blond woman was lying on her back on a large four poster bed, with her butt right on the edge at the foot end. Her legs were up in the air resting on the shoulders of a young looking guy, totally naked except for the cuffs being used to restrain him spread eagle to the posts at the foot of the bed. His thick cock was pumping into her in long slow strokes. The third of the three men wearing tuxedos that evening was kneeling on the bed beside the woman's head. He was massaging his long erect member whilst the woman licked and sucked the head of his cock. The woman had her right hand down in her pussy, massaging her clit. All three were letting out soft moans of pleasure. I looked around and saw about a half dozen others in the room watching the action.

I stood next to Malcolm watching. The scene was erotic beyond anything I had ever experienced. Instantly I felt my pussy twinge and start to moisten again. Most of the other spectators acknowledged our presence. A handsome grey haired man I guessed to be in his late fifties wandered over to us.

He whispered to me, "Do you like what you see?"

I nodded my approval. He then turned to Malcolm with a pleading look. Malcolm acknowledged him then turned to me.

"Ron is also a tits man," he softly informed me. "He has my permission to play with your tits."

I was taken aback, since I was the only one to give that permission, but again the authoritative voice and stern look from Malcolm prevented me from protesting.

Ron stood behind me, reached around and cupped both breasts. He massaged them for a while. It was quite pleasurable, and added to my increasing state of arousal. I was intently watching the slave's thick cock stroking in and out of the blond woman, imagining how it felt to be her. Ron started to tweak and pull at my nipples. They instantly hardened up, sending pleasure signals to my head and my clit. I was feeling quite wet down there and desperately wanted to stroke my swollen lips and clit. Ron moved around in front of me, leaned down and started to suck my left nipple whilst he continued to pull and tweak the right. Looking around I noticed all eyes were on the action on the bed. Two of the women watching had a hand under their lingerie stroking their pussies. One of the guys had his erect member out of his g-string, slowly stroking it up and down.

I slipped my right hand down to my groin and slid my fingers in under my panties, into my pussy. The sensation was electric. I stroked a few times, but felt I would come if I didn't stop. I wanted to prolong this feeling so I pushed my fingers down further towards my opening. The guy in the tuxedo started moaning and thrust his penis deep into the woman's mouth. She raised her head slightly to take more of him while she reached up and pumped his penis. As the guy pumped his load into her mouth I moved my soppy fingers back over my clit. Ron continued sucking and pulling my nipples, as I stroked my clit. I was only seconds from orgasm, when my hand was violently wrenched out of my panties, and my face slapped. I was stunned. Malcolm dragged me from the room.

"No one gave you permission to pleasure yourself," he hissed.

He grabbed my right hand and proceeded to lick my juices from my wet fingers.

"Remember, you are only here to watch, not play," he commanded.

This seemed incongruous, considering he played with me and let Ron play with me. This time I felt totally humiliated. I felt tears welling up, and would have left if he hadn't had such a firm grip of my arm. He stormed further down the corridor, dragging me with him. Two doors down we entered another bedroom.

John Recalls

I watched with alarm as Sarah departed the lounge room with Malcolm. I had never expected us to be separated, and after watching Malcolm seduce my wife I certainly didn't have any faith in him adhering to the no touching rule Antonio had just called out.

Stephanie took me by the hand and led me back out to the main entrance hall. My concerns for Sarah subsided a little, as I looked Stephanie over again. She certainly had a fabulous firm body I would love to run my hands all over.

On the way through, Stephanie pointed to a closed doorway.

"That leads to the dungeon where we keep the slaves," she said.

"Who are the slaves?" I asked.

"People who like being subservient," she replied, then added, "And new members who need to complete their initiation as a slave. We keep them down there until a free member wants to use them."

This sounded amazing. A source of sexual partners you could pick and choose, as you desired. My cock started to swell as I briefly fantasised.

We stopped in the entrance hall, and she pointed to the large staircase leading up to the next floor.

"Upstairs belongs to the Masters and Mistresses. You don't go up there uninvited," she informed me.

"Who are the Masters and Mistesses?" I asked.

"Malcolm and Maxine and a few others are the privileged ones," she replied.

Stephanie led me back through to towards the lounge. As we approached the cellar door I quizzed her again about the slaves.

"What sort of people like being slaves?" I asked.

She stopped us, looked up at me and suggestively asked, "Would you like to see?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Wait here," she commanded, then opened the cellar door, stepped through and closed the door behind her.

I waited, somewhat uneasy about standing around, loitering at the cellar door dressed only in a skimpy g-string. Whilst I waited Antonio came through.

"Deserted are we?" He asked.

I explained I was waiting for Stephanie to return. He too descended into the cellar closing the door behind him.

After a few more minutes the door opened. Stephanie stepped through leading a tall girl with long blonde hair. She was stunning. I guessed her to be mid twenties, about 5' 10" although she was standing much taller in a pair of black high heels. She was naked except for the shoes and leather cuffs around her wrists.

"This is Clare," Stephanie said.

"Hi," I said in a friendly tone.

Clare looked at me but didn't say a thing. Clare had a superb figure. Long well toned legs, tight round buttocks, a thin stripe of trimmed blonde pubic hair, slim waist, square shoulders and perfect medium sized tits that hung with slightly upturned nipples. Her nipples were pierced with a ring through each. A short light chain connected her nipple rings. Stephanie held a riding crop in her right hand, while her left hand had one finger hooked under the chain as she led Clare.

Stephanie led us back through the lounge and down the corridor towards the pool. As we passed through the lounge I looked around to see if Sarah had returned, but couldn't see her. My anxiety briefly returned as I wondered where she was now. I followed behind Stephanie and Clare, eyes glued to Clare's arse. The sway of her hips and her gorgeous tight round arse had me mesmerised.

We entered a room where a woman I guessed to be in her mid to late thirties was tied down on her back on a table. Three men were variously licking the woman's pussy, fucking her, or pumping their cocks in her mouth. There were 5 or 6 others standing around watching the action. I instantly felt my cock start to swell. Clare and Stephanie were in front of me, but Stephanie stepped back and started to massage my cock. I didn't complain, it felt great.

"Run your hands over Clare," she suggested to me. "She's for you to enjoy."

I ran my hands over Clare's shoulders, down her back to her waist, but I started to feel uneasy about handling another woman, particularly in front of others who probably knew we were just meant to be observing. I also worried about my wife catching me as she could walk in at any time as she was being shown around the house. I put my hands back to my sides.

"Go on, feel her tits and arse. Sink you fingers into her pussy," Stephanie prompted me again.

"I can't. Not here," I replied.

She stepped forward, hooked Clare's chain, turned, grabbed my hand and led us briskly from the room. She led us down the corridor, turned left and entered the pool room. She led us over to the sauna, opened the door and we all stepped in. The sauna wasn't on thankfully, and Stephanie closed the door behind us. It certainly was more private. It was a decent sized sauna with two tiers of wooden slatted seats around two sides.

Stephanie turned Clare around to face me and simply said "Now."

I needed no further prompting. I ran my hands all over Clare. Over her arms, shoulders, back, waist, hips, legs, stomach and finally her tits. Stephanie removed the chain, so I could play more freely with Clare's tits. My cock was swelling and Stephanie once again began to massage it for me. I pulled Clare into me and ran my hand down her back and all over her tight round arse. She had a stunning face with luscious wide lips. I kissed her gently on the lips, which parted slightly, so I kissed her more deeply pushing my tongue into her mouth. Clare reciprocated, but seemed like she was just going through the motions.

I felt Stephanie pulling my cock out of my g-string and start to pump it for me. It was wonderful. I felt a moment of guilt as I thought of Sarah, then a wave of jealousy swept through me as I hoped she wasn't involved in a similar session elsewhere in the house. I couldn't bare the thought of someone else giving or receiving pleasure from my wife. Stephanie eased me apart from Clare, then tapped her on the thigh with the riding crop. Clare parted her legs.

"Taste her," Stephanie suggested, putting her hand on my shoulder and pushing me down.

I lowered myself to my knees, and slowly moved my face closer to Clare's pubic region. I gently licked her skin on each side of her thin stripe of pubic hair. I pushed my tongue in under her to lick across her lips. I flicked my tongue back and forth along the front of her pussy lips. She was clean shaved and felt smooth and silky. This sensation added to my highly aroused state since I had never gone down on a shaved pussy before.

I tried to push my face in deeper between her thighs to lick the full length of her lips.

"Wider," Stephanie commanded.

Clare parted her legs a little more. I heard a loud crack as Stephanie whipped Clare's thigh with the riding crop, and Clare parted her legs much wider, giving me full access to her pussy. Her lips were swelling and parting. I ran my tongue the full length of her slit several times, then swirled it over Clare's clit.

Clare moaned and I heard the crack of the riding crop again on her thigh. Obviously Clare had to enjoy in silence.

I continued to lick Clare's pussy, thrusting my tongue deep up into her hole to taste her juices. I could feel the slight acidity of her inner reaches on the tip of my tongue while my nose was filled with the heady musky aroma of her scent.

Stephanie reached down and pumped my cock for a bit. My cock was rock hard and aching to be inserted into Clare's pussy. Stephanie seemed to realise this and pulled on my cock to make me stand up. I withdrew my face from Clare's pussy, dragging my tongue over her clit one last time. I looked at Stephanie who had removed her g-string and bra. She had small perky breasts with small fully erect button nipples that just looked so inviting to be licked and sucked.

Stephanie ordered Clare to face the wall and place her hands above her head on the wall. Clare obeyed. Stephanie tapped her on the buttock and Clare parted her legs a little. Another sharp blow of the riding crop to the left buttock and Clare parted her legs wide. She arched her back and fully exposed her pink moist pussy to me. I crouched down to give her another quick lick. Clare moaned and received another lash from the riding crop.

Stephanie reached down and pumped my cock then pulled me back up to a standing position. She rubbed the tip of my cock up and down Clare's slit a few times coating my glans in juices. She placed the head of my cock on Clare's opening and I eased my cock in, feeling the warmth of her pussy engulf my cock. I placed my hands on her hips and proceeded to pump my cock in and out. The feeling was wonderful, and the sight of this stunning blond with my cock inserted in her was awesome. Stephanie crawled in under Clare and started to lick my balls. The sensation was exquisite. I could feel my balls tightening and my cock felt like it would burst as another surge of blood engorged by swollen member. Stephanie moved up and started to lick my shaft as I continued to pump Clare.

I could feel my orgasm building, but didn't want to come just yet and end this heavenly experience. I slowed my pace a little and Stephanie seemed to sense my imminent eruption so she must have moved her tongue to Clare's clit since Clare suddenly started to buck her hips and moan wildly. I expected to hear the crack of the riding crop, but Stephanie was too preoccupied with Clare's clit. Within a few moments Clare was obviously orgasming as her body shuddered and she let out one long continuous moan. I continued to pump her slowly as Stephanie returned to my side. She pulled my cock out of Clare, crouched down and proceeded to lick Clare's juices from my cock. It was pleasurable but I couldn't help feeling cheated not being allowed to come in Clare. As Stephanie was cleaning my cock, Clare remained standing facing the wall. Stephanie dropped her right hand down to her pussy and played with herself whilst licking my cock. I knew there was more to come.

Stephanie finished, stood, and moved over to the benches. With her back to me, she knelt on the lower bench and held onto the top bench to support her body. She spread her legs wide and arched her back, jutting her arse back towards me. I had full view of her tight little pussy. She had luscious engorged pussy lips framed by wisps of black pubic hair.

I needed no further invitation. I moved in behind her and rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her pussy. She moaned a little each time I ran the tip of my cock over her clit. I placed the tip in her opening and gently pushed. It didn't slide in easily due to the tightness of her pussy. I repeatedly pushed gently in just a little and withdrew, each time going a little deeper. Slowly she was opening up to me and admitting my cock. The warmth and tightness of her pussy was driving me wild. My thrusts grew more powerful and I ran my hands all over her body, reaching around to brush my hands over her perky tits.