Party Extreme Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my balls tightening, my cock swelling and my orgasm fast approaching. I slowed my pace to prolong my session with this gorgeous nymph, but Stephanie commanded "Come now." I needed no more encouragement. I doubled my pace and within a few more strokes I felt three massive convulsions in my groin as I pumped the main load of my cum deep in Stephanie. She turned sliding off my cock and took it into her mouth, pumping more and milking me dry. She told me to sit on the top bench, which I did. She knelt on the bench below me and continued to suck and lick my clock.

She stopped for a moment, and in a commanding voice she ordered Clare to clean and satisfy her. Clare moved in behind her, kneeling on the floor and proceeded to lick Stephanie's pussy. Stephanie started to sigh and moan. She stopped licking my cock and rested her head on my thigh with my slackened cock in her mouth. Her tongue was lazily brushing the tip whilst she moaned and murmured in her pleasure. Clare continued to lap at her pussy, gradually increasing the pace. Stephanie was clearly building up to her orgasm. She started to suck quite hard on the tip of my cock and I felt it swelling up again. As her moaning and sucking increased my cock went rigid again. She swirled her tongue around my cock then lifted her head clear, closed her eyes and convulsed for several seconds. Clare slowed her licking and stood up when Stephanie commanded her to stop. No one moved for a few moments.

We left the Sauna and returned to the lounge. My cock was still half-erect and bulging in the g-string. There were a few people sitting around on the sofas. Stephanie told Clare to wait by the door, then took me over to a couple, introduced me as a new guy just having a look, at which point she giggled and sat me down. She then returned to take Clare back to the cellar.

I chatted with the couple who asked me if Stephanie was being a good host. I could tell they guessed what had been going on, but I just played along. They asked me if my wife was enjoying herself. I said I hadn't seen her since she left with Malcolm, and asked if they had seen her. They said they had seen her watching a session in one of the bedrooms and that she seemed to be having a really good time. I didn't know how to take that. My feelings of jealousy swept through me again as I pictured Malcolm, kissing my wife, with his hand in her pussy, then pushing her on to a bed and fucking her. Despite having just fucked two gorgeous women myself, I couldn't tolerate the thought of my wife being fucked by someone else.

Stephanie returned, sat next to me, and we continued to chat with the other couple for a while until they left for some more action. Stephanie sat on the edge of the sofa. Every so often she would slip her hand under her g-string to mop up juices as they dribbled from her pussy, then she pushed her fingers into my mouth for cleaning. I found this highly erotic, and my cock swelled. After a few goes I told her stop in case my wife caught us. I was also scared Sarah would smell Stephanie's scent on me, and warned Stephanie not to say a word about our fun in the sauna when Sarah turned up.

Sarah Recalls

I was on the verge of tears as Malcolm dragged me into another bedroom. There was a small gathering of spectators watching the action. A full figured mature woman was squatting on the rug, surrounded by three guys. They were standing around the woman while she alternately sucked their penises. A young woman lay totally naked on her back with her arms bound above her head, and her legs bound at her ankles. Her head was positioned directly under the older woman's pussy, which she was eagerly licking.

My senses instantly took in the scene, and I had the sensation of total arousal sweeping my body again. I've never had a bisexual experience and found it strangely erotic to watch a woman receive a tongue lashing from another woman.

"Sean, come and check out Sarah," Malcolm called to a young guy standing on the other side of the room.

Sean moved over to join us. He looked me up and down as Malcolm turned me around for him.

"Awesome body," Sean commented. "How old are you babe?"

From a guy who looked no older than twenty or so, I was offended by his disrespect asking my age, and didn't answer him.

"Sean has a thing for older woman," Malcolm informed me. "She feels every bit as good as she looks," he said pushing me gently towards Sean.

I felt humiliated being treated as Malcolm's plaything, passed around to his mates, particularly this young cocky guy.

"Hey I'm not some piece of meat for you guys to pass around," I protested.

Slap. Malcolm smacked my arse.

"While you're with me, I'll do what I please with you," Malcolm warned me.

Sean grabbed my shoulders, spun me around, wrapped his arms around my waist, and started kissing my neck. I struggled to remove his grip, but Malcolm stepped forward and grabbed my wrists. I withered in his glare as I felt Sean's hands start to roam over my body.

"Watch the show," Malcolm commanded as he turned my head to face the woman on the rug.

I was shaking from fear and excitement. I was being groped by a complete stranger whilst watching the most erotic scene I have ever witnessed. Sean reached up and stroked my breasts with his left hand, while he massaged my behind with his right. All the while he continued to kiss me around the neck. My senses were raging and my pussy was sodden. I ached for more, but still felt I couldn't compromise myself and ask for it.

Sean spun me around to face him and kissed me full on the lips. His tongue forced it's way into my mouth. There was nothing for it but to kiss him back and enjoy the power of his embrace. My emotions were out of control. His tongue continued to swirl around mine. I ran my hands down his back and squeezed his tight bare buns. I felt wicked and deceitful to John, yet lustful and daring to be engaging in this way with strangers. Sean's free hand started to travel down my waist, over my hip towards my pussy. I desperately wanted him to stroke my aching swollen labia and clit, but I wasn't ready to ask for a stranger to do it for me. My guilt just wouldn't allow me to let go. We were only supposed to be watching, not participating.

Malcolm slapped Sean's hand away. Malcolm had been watching.

"She's only watching," he said grinning at Sean. "We can't have her coming."

Sean moved back behind me and continued to run his hands all over me, paying particular attention to my breasts, buttocks, and kissing my neck.

The three guys being sucked off were reaching their climax. As each in turn tensed and released his load, the mature woman sucked every last drop from his penis. She didn't appear to swallow, just kept taking more until all three of the men had come. The men moved back. Two of them held the woman by her arms to help her balance above the slave. She leaned back a little and slowly let the cum dribble out and splash between her breasts. A river of cum started oozing it's way down her body to her hairless pussy. As the cum slid over her mound, down between her pussy lips, the bound girl went into a feeding frenzy, lapping at her pussy driving the older woman wild. She began to moan loudly and rock back and forth over the girl's face.

It was all too much for me. Without thinking my hand slid down to my pussy and I ran a finger over the outside of my panties, over my mound towards my clit. As the cum soaked woman reached her crescendo I was suddenly jolted out of the room and roughly forced down the corridor to an empty bedroom.

Malcolm forced me face up against the wall, pinning my hands above my head. I struggled a bit to get free, but couldn't loosen his powerful grip.

"You just don't listen, or maybe you're ready to play?" he growled.

He forced my arms down and behind my back, grabbing both wrists in one of his enormous powerful hands. He roughly pulled my panties down as far as my knees. I struggled frantically and spread my legs to stop my panties going any lower.

"Let me go," I screamed and tried to wrench my arms free from his grip.

"Keep struggling babe, it makes more fun," Malcolm laughed at me.

He pushed my wrists higher up my back. The pain was terrible and I ceased struggling as my eyes filled with tears. He lowered my wrists and pushed my panties right to the floor, lifting my left foot clear of them. I heard his fly being undone, then felt the tip of his member against my leg. I looked over my shoulder and caught a glimpse of his enormous cock.

"No. No. No! We're just looking tonight," I pleaded.

He just laughed. Oh God. He was going to have me. I was highly aroused but not ready for a stranger to fuck me, yet the thought of being taken by this stud was wildly exciting.

He forced my legs further apart. I struggled again to get free. I could feel his hot breath on my neck, and my struggles grew weaker. I knew he would have me and I longed to be taken. The hot tip of his penis pushed between my legs. I struggled more to keep up the pretence of being a good and faithful wife to John. Malcolm slapped me really hard on the buttocks. It stung like hell, and I stopped my struggle completely for a moment. He grabbed each of my wrists in his powerful hands, and placed them one on top of the other on the wall above my head, then pinned them there with his left hand.

I was on the verge of tears again and gave one last struggle. Malcolm slapped my right buttock really hard and I held still. He gently eased his huge cock into the opening of my pussy. I was so well lubricated he slid straight in.

"How does that feel?" he murmured in my ear.

I could feel the tip pushing up inside me, filling me with his member. His cock was huge and felt like it was ripping me in two. I struggled again, but this time waves of pleasure swept through me as Malcolm's huge cock started to rhythmically pump in and out of my pussy.

I gave in. The pain subsided as I relaxed, arched my back a little, and pushed my behind out to receive more of his enormous cock.

He leant in and murmured in my ear, "Enjoying play time?"

All I could do was moan. His cock was sliding in so deep now, his strokes strong and powerful. His free hand was pulling at my right nipple and caressing my breast. The pleasure was intense, but I longed for my clit to be stroked.

As if he read my mind he moved his free hand down to my pussy. His fingertips brushed my clit and I felt my knees start to buckle. A few more caresses like that and I was gone. His fingers roved all over my pussy, but he didn't touch my clit again. I closed my eyes lost in my pleasure. His hand left my pussy. Then, he forced his fingers into my mouth. I licked my own juices from his fingers. The taste of my own musky scent drove me to a frenzy. I pushed back hard to meet each thrust of his cock. My breasts were swinging freely under me. Malcolm's hand kept stroking my pussy, then returning to my mouth with a fresh load of musky juices. He repeated this several times, driving me out of my senses. At last he released my right hand.

It was an involuntary action; my right hand shot straight down to my pussy to stroke my aching clit. Within a few stokes I collapsed into convulsions of ecstasy as my orgasm took complete control of my body. My pussy went into spasms clenching Malcolm's cock. My knees buckled, and Malcolm collected me in his arms, gently lowering me to the floor, slowly pumping me with his member. I slid off his cock as he lay me down on the floor. I slumped in a heap with a deep feeling of satisfaction.

I lay panting on the floor for what seemed like several minutes. Slowly I gathered myself together and sat up. Malcolm was standing in front of me. I looked up at him. He had removed his jacket, but otherwise remained fully clothed. His handsome face was looking down at me with a broad grin. His left arm was by his side while he slowly stroked his huge cock with his right hand.

"Finish the job," he commanded.

It was clear what his command meant. I knew what was expected of me without any more direction, but I'd never sucked such a monstrous cock before.

An intense feeling of guilt swept over me. I had no idea how I could face John again after fucking, and now sucking this stud. I knew it was a swingers club, and sex with strangers was supposed to be OK here, but I wasn't ready for it. I wasn't ready to cheat on John, yet in a way it didn't feel like cheating here. I had just had the most powerful orgasm I could remember, and I couldn't help feeling a wild excitement at the thought of taking Malcolm's enormous member into my mouth. I grappled with my feelings for a moment whilst looking at Malcolm stroking his cock.

He let go and his cock just sat there, pointing straight out from his trousers. John's fully erect cock points straight up, but the weight of this enormous cock kept it at the horizontal. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up into a kneeling position in front of him. Everything about this man was raw power. He could be sweet and gentle when seducing you, but when he wanted something the brute in him shone through.

With my hands at my sides, I leant forward and let the tip of his cock rest against my lips. It was slightly moist, and I flicked it with my tongue, picking up a faint taste of my juices mixed with his pre-cum. Twinges of excitement swept through my body, sending a tingling sensation right down to my pussy. Slowly I opened my mouth wider and drew him in. I could barely get my mouth around the head of his cock, and struggled to keep my teeth clear. I bobbed my head slowly back and forth so that the glans of his cock slid in and out between my lips. Each time his cock entered my mouth I swirled my tongue around the underside. Malcolm undid his trousers and let them fall to his ankles. With no underwear, his balls hung free and were in direct proportion to his cock. He was mostly shaved with just a tuft of pubic hair above his cock.

I reached up and started to stroke his cock with my right hand while I gently massaged his smooth balls with my left hand. I could feel the thick veins down the length of his shaft as I slid my hand from the base to mid way up his shaft in time with my sucking. He seemed to like this as he let out a few soft moans. This excited me and I could feel my pussy getting wet yet again. I don't normally recover so fast, but this whole experience was far from normal. I started trying to take his cock deeper with each stoke. Malcolm obviously enjoyed this as he started to pump in time with my rhythm. I slowly took a little more of his cock in with each stroke. My mouth was as wide as it could go and my jaw was starting to ache. Malcolm was moaning softly, obviously enjoying my remonstrations, however I could tell Malcolm was no where near coming.

He started to thrust his cock harder, encouraging me to take him deeper. Having never learnt how to deep-throat, I couldn't take any more. One particularly hard thrust from Malcolm banged the head of his cock against the back of my mouth causing me to gag. I removed his cock to recover and take a bit of a break to ease my aching jaw.

I continued to pump his shaft with my hand whilst I flicked and licked the tip. I completely covered the head in copious amounts of saliva and then wrapped my left hand around his glans and proceeded to twist and turn my hand all around his swollen knob. This was obviously delivering sensory overload.

"Too much," he groaned, and gently removed my hand.

I couldn't put him fully back in my mouth again as my jaw was still aching, so I straightened up on my knees and pushed my breasts around his cock. I looked up at Malcolm to find him smiling as he started to pump my breasts.

"Oh yes," he moaned over and over again.

I bent my head forward so that on each up thrust the glans of his cock could enter my mouth. I let plenty of saliva dribble down the shaft to lubricate my breasts.

I found this whole experience a terrific turn on. I could tell my pussy was flooded with juices again, aching to be fucked. I longed to feel Malcolm's fabulous cock pushing up inside me.

Malcolm started to increase the pace of his thrusting. Using my left hand I held my breasts around Malcolm's cock, releasing my right hand to stroke my pussy. I touched my clit, which instantly sent jolts of pleasure through my body. I moved my hand deeper into me, coating my fingers in my juices. Malcolm leaned down and pulled my right hand out of my pussy. I feared another slap coming, but relaxed as Malcolm lifted my hand up to his lips and proceeded to lick my juices from my fingers.

His thrusting increased in tempo. I continued to suck and swirl my tongue around the head of his cock. He finished licking my fingers and let my arm down.

"More," he said.

I dropped my right hand down to my pussy again, coated my fingers in juices stroking my clit a little. Malcolm took my hand again to lick my fingers. His cock was noticeably swelling. His moaning increased, and I continued to pass him my juices, each time stoking my clit as I coated my fingers.

Malcolm's cock started to twitch. I knew he was on the verge of coming. His thrusts were fast, and powerful. I struggled to keep my balance as Malcolm made one last major thrust and held his cock in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head and felt his hand press down on my head as he burst in my mouth. Three powerful blasts of semen filled my mouth to the back of my throat. I struggled not to gag. I let go of my breasts and pumped his shaft with my left hand. My mouth was full of cum. I had never particularly liked the taste of cum and normally spat John's out, but I knew that wouldn't be acceptable here. I pumped the last drops of semen out of Malcolm's cock, then slumped onto my back, eyes closed, driving my hand deep inside my pussy, then sliding my lubricated fingers back and forth over my clit.

I held Malcolm's cum in my mouth and swirled it around. Strangely, the taste and tingling sensation, and fact that I had a stranger's cum in my mouth gave me a wonderful feeling of wicked debauchery. I opened my eyes to find Malcolm kneeling beside my head, pumping his slackening cock down towards my mouth. A drop of cum was forming on the tip. I opened my mouth and Malcolm lowered his cock for me to lick and suck the last drops of his delicious semen. I lay there on the floor masturbating, sucking this gorgeous mans penis, and slowly letting his cum trickle down my throat. I felt my second orgasm for the night building up. Delicious surges of ecstasy started sweeping through my body. Malcolm's hands were sweeping over my body and breasts. The multiple sensations tipped me over the edge. My whole body convulsed for several seconds as my orgasm obliterated all other sensations. I sank into a semi-conscience state of ecstasy.

As I lay there, eyes closed, I vaguely heard a woman's voice.

"Nice performance Mal."

I opened my eyes and turned my head to look up behind me where the voice came from. A woman dressed in a tight black latex mini dress, with knee high black boots, was leaning against the doorway. She held a video camera in her hand pointed directly at me. I panicked. The last thing I wanted was video of me having sex being passed around. Who knows where it could end up? On the Internet? I sat up and covered my breasts. The woman lowered the camera and introduced herself.

"Hi I'm Anita. It's OK love; this footage never leaves here. I'm just buzzing around capturing the best sex for play back later. You were sensational. I'll show you later."

"Please delete it," I said. "I can't have John seeing that."

"He won't unless you both join our club, in which case he will be proud of your performance," she replied and then departed.

Malcolm helped me off the floor.