Party Favor

Story Info
One Drunk Night leads to a fantasy night of sex.
13.6k words
148.3k
34
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nonono69
nonono69
47 Followers

Everyone knew us. We were the young couple that just moved into the big gated community. I was just 22 when my husband bought us a huge house in a very nice neighborhood. His parents were pretty well off and they got him a really great paying job. I tried hard to be the BEST possible wife I could. I was by far the youngest wife living in the area. The next woman closest to my age was just about 30. It took most couples quite a few years to gain the financial backing to be able to afford to live in this area. I tried hard to mix in with all the other wives. I went to their socials, I joined their tennis club. The biggest difference besides our ages was that just about all the other women had at least one or two kids. We were probably the only couple that so far had not started a family. I wanted kids but just not yet. I always dreamed of having a boy and a girl. That would be the perfect family for me. I loved kids and I was thinking when I turned 25 or 26 we would start trying.

My husband's job took him out on the road quite a bit. I started to hang around with the woman who was the closest to my age. She was just about 30 which made her 7 years older then I was but she was very nice and she seemed to want to do things with me. We went shopping a lot and we teamed up as tennis partners. She made things pretty fun for me when my husband was out on the road. I found out that every year my friend and her husband would host a big 4th of July party. They had done it for the past four years. Me and my husband went to our first one at their house last year and we had a ball. It was an all day event that finished up with everyone setting off fireworks in their backyard. We didn't get home till about 10:30 last year. I made sure to let my friend know it was the best barbeque we had ever been to. I asked her if it was a lot of work to put on and she just shook her head and said I could never guess at what she had to go thru.

Time seemed like it just flew by. My husband worked a lot but whenever he was home we went everywhere together and I really did love our lives together. I had the perfect life. As our neighbors next July 4th party was approaching, my husband gave me the bad news he would be out of town. He expected to be back between 7:00 and 8:00 the night of the 4th. I asked my girlfriend if I could help her get ready for their big barbeque. Since my husband would be out of town I'd have nothing to do that day. She told me to come over around 8:00 in the morning and I could help her get everything ready. I could see she was very happy I volunteered to help. We started early preparing for the party. We put some things on the stove and then we went around the house and put up 4th of July decorations. Around 10:00 in the morning we started to sip on a big bottle of wine that my friend had bought just for this occasion. We stayed in the kitchen most the morning cutting up vegetables and making salads for the expected 35 people that said they were coming. The entire neighborhood usually showed up. Everyone loved the cookout and the fireworks at the end of the day. I was so excited to see how everything turned out. I felt like I was a big part of the party, unlike last year when I was just a guest.

I didn't realize we'd be drinking as much as we were. Last year I came later in the day and I was with my husband. We drank but it never caught up with us. This year I started drinking early in the morning and we continued to work on that big jug of wine all day long. We did have a great time getting the place ready and all the food cooked. It was my first time setting up for any type of big party. I really enjoyed it. I told my friend that I'd have to talk to my husband about throwing a big party like this sometime in the future. She told me she would help with my first one if I wanted her to. The back yard was all decorated up and there was a lot of fireworks in boxes just waiting to be set off. I was looking forward to seeing them after it really got dark. Last year they set them off around 8:30 and didn't finish till sometime after 9:00. As soon as the fireworks were finished, everyone went inside for cake and coffee. It was the perfect ending to a fabulous July 4th.

Right before the party started I told my friend I was going to go home and clean up and change into something else. I asked her what she was going to wear and she told me a nice pair of shorts and blouse. I went home and took a shower but when I pulled my shorts out of the drawer I decided I'd rather dress up a little nicer. I went to my closet and pulled out a cute blue summer dress. It was brand new and this would be the first chance I got to wear it out. I pulled it out of the closet and slipped it on. I fixed up my hair a little, freshened up my makeup, then walked three house down to where the party was going to be. I was surprised a few people were already there. I went inside and within 30 minutes the house was packed with couples and their kids. The barbeque was fantastic. There was so much food and I watched as everyone had a great time. I kept drinking wine with my friend as we chatted with all our neighbors. Everyone complimented me on my cute sundress. It hugged my body pretty good and everyone asked if I had it specially made. I kept wishing my husband was here with me to enjoy the party. I knew he would be lucky if he got here before the fireworks went off. After everyone was finished eating I went into the kitchen and helped clean up the mess. I laughed when my friend held up the huge one gallon jug of wine and showed me it was completely empty. The two of us had polished off the entire contents all by ourselves.

I couldn't tell it but both of us were pretty well smashed. We laughed at everything and finally we both sat down at the kitchen table after everything was cleaned up. That's when things started to catch up with me. My head was spinning and all the wine I drank was now saturating my body. Just about everyone else was heading to the back yard waiting for it to get dark enough to set off all the fireworks. I saw my friend getting up and she said we should go outside and watch everyone light the fireworks. I started to get up then slowly sat back down. I told her to go ahead out and I would join her later. I think she could tell I was even drunker then she was. I defiantly had way too much to drink. She told me if I needed to lay down I could use the spare bedroom down the hallway. I watched her get up and walk out into the back yard. The wine defiantly must not have caught up with her like it had done me. Either that or I drank a whole lot more then she did. I heard all the laughing and noises coming from the back yard. I thought about going out there but I was getting more messed up as the minutes flew by. I just barely heard my friend talking outside to someone. They asked where I was and my friend said I was probably passed out in the spare bedroom by now. She laughed and said I drank 2/3 of a gallon bottle of wine all by myself. I wondered if I really had drank that much.

I told myself I needed to get up and join everyone else. I sort of wanted to prove to myself I wasn't as messed up as I felt I was. The very second I tried to stand up I knew that wasn't going to happen. I sort of staggered out of the kitchen and walked down the hall towards the spare bedroom. I was running into the side walls as I walked. I kept telling myself that maybe if I laid down in my neighbors spare bedroom for a few minutes I would feel better. As I walked into the spare bedroom I saw a small day bed pushed up against a wall and right under a small window. I walked toward it and barely made it there. I fell forward very hard and the small daybed bounced around and made all sorts of noises for a couple seconds. Within seconds both my eyes closed and I didn't move an inch. It was very dark in the bedroom since all the lights were turned off and it was finally getting dark outside. I just sort of fell to sleep right where I landed. I don't know how long I was laying there. My short sun dress that everyone liked so much was pulled up around my waist. It had to be a sight to behold. My thin pink panties were in plain sight and anybody walking down the hallway to use the bathroom would certainly see me passed out on the bed if they happened to walk by. The door was still wide open because I didn't think about closing it as I stumbled into the room.

I was sort of in and out of it for the next ten minutes. The loud noises right outside the window would wake me up then I doze right back off. Every time I woke up I heard all the kids playing and the screams of laughter as the fireworks finally started to be set off. The loud pops and bangs were all around me. I didn't open my eyes even with all the noise that filled the room. I never heard the door to the bedroom closing. I felt a little movement on the bed behind me but even that didn't make me move. I wasn't even sure where I was. I just laid there on my side with my face pointing towards the wall and the small closed window. I heard another loud BOOM then a second or two later a hand went around my head. I felt the hand go right over my mouth. I barely moved as another hand suddenly grabbed at my panties and started to tug them down my body. I wasn't sure what was going on. I started to turn over but hands pushed me right back onto my side. The firework noises were so loud and I could hear kids screaming right outside the window in front of me. I felt my legs pulled straight then an instant later my panties were yanked down over my hips then right down my legs. I felt my legs moved around as my panties were pulled completely off my body. My mind couldn't catch up and none of this made any sense at all. It all happened so quickly. I barely moved as a hand slowly moved up my legs then pushed my knees forward until I was in sort of a fetal position. Then the hand went right between my legs and started to play with my pussy lips. Within 30 seconds I was totally soaked down below.

I started to try to talk and only then did I realize a hand was still covering my mouth. Fingers slowly moved up and down my wet pussy lips. I was so messed up I wasn't sure exactly what was going on. I heard two more loud bangs outside the window then a hand on my hip started to pull my ass backwards. I tried to move my body and a soft deep sounding voice said "NO YOU DON'T LITTLE MISS SEXY". I could tell whoever was talking was trying to hide his real voice. Hands pulled at my body and put me back into the position I was just in then a big muffled sound flew out of my covered mouth as my pussy was forced open to accept what felt like a huge hard cock. I again tried to move but I could not break free from the grip of whoever was holding me in place. Someone really had hold me and wasn't about to let me go. My muffled sounds got a lot louder but were nothing compared to the loud noises being made as the fireworks were set off. I heard people laughing and kids yelling and they seemed like they were maybe three feet away. My body started being pushed forward and backward, my knees were just about up into my chest. It was a weird position yet I couldn't break free or say anything at all. I could feel the large hand that was covering my mouth and the other hand that was holding me firmly by my hip. That hand was the hand that was pulling my body forward and back in long steady movements. I thought I was making a lot of sounds as the thick hard cock pushed deeper into my body with every movement I was forced to make. It suddenly dawned on me that I could barely hear myself with all the external noises that were coming from the back yard.

I tried to yell as loud as I could but with the hand over my lips and the fireworks going on, I barely heard that sound either. I again yelled out "WHO'S DOING THIS" but five or six loud bangs drowned out my muffled cries. After maybe 30 seconds I felt totally stuffed as my wet pussy opened up and allowed the big cock complete access to my very wet pussy. It then dawned on me that my husband was due here at the party right around the time the fireworks were suppose to go off. I just knew it had to be him, who else would dare do this to me. It took maybe three or four seconds then a big smile came to my face and I let my body sort of relax. I heard a very low voice say "THATS MORE LIKE IT". I thought a little more about it then was sure that voice was the voice of my husband, he was just trying to talk funny to get me all worked up. The hand stayed over my mouth but as my hips started to move on their own the guys other hand just guided my hands up over my head. Every thought you can think of was running thru my drunk mind. I couldn't believe my husband would do this to me here in our neighbors house. What if someone walked in and found us. It all made things twice as sexually stimulating as they would normally be. I started to really move my ass in perfect rhythm with the hard cock that was fucking me from behind. My vocal moans changed from trying to be heard to trying to let my husband know I was really starting to enjoy it. After cooperating for maybe 30 seconds I heard the very low voice say "MOVE IT FOR ME BABY, MAKE IT NICE FOR DADDY". I started going wild. This was the most crazy sex I had ever had with my husband. The more we fucked the more I was sure I could feel every inch of the cock that slowly pushed in and out of my body. It was an amazing feeling and I was so turned on even in the condition that I was in. I started moaning but there was nothing coming out of my mouth. The large firm hand was still completely covering my mouth and lips.

Everything started to speed up and it felt like I was going to pass out. My entire body started to jerk around then that wonderful feeling shot thru my entire body. I moaned out as loud as I could but I couldn't even hear my own voice. The big booms were popping right outside the window and I heard people laughing and kids yelling. I was in the middle of my orgasm when I felt one of the hands move back to my hips and just as hard as he could he pulled my ass back into his body. I heard that funny low sounding voice moan out and tell me that my tight little body was made to be fucked! About six small rockets shot off at the same time then as my body was pinned to the guy behind me I started feeling hot squirts of thick nasty cum shoot deep inside my body. I could hear clapping outside as the firework show was coming to an end. I tried to jerk forward but the hand on my hip kept my body pinned right where it was. I felt six or seven long pulses of wet nasty sperm shoot deep into my body. I was making some awful noises but nothing I said made it thru the hand over my lips or the sounds that were happening just outside the window. 60 seconds later it was all over. I felt a kiss on my neck then that very low voice said something about seeing me again this time next year for round two. I got a quick slap on the ass and my body was turned quickly so that I was flat on my stomach. I heard one last thing before the body got off the bed, "TELL YOUR HUBBY HE OWNS ONE GREAT PIECE OF ASS". I felt something thrown over my body and head. In less then three seconds the body on the bed got up, ran to the bedroom door, opened it a little then shut it behind him as he left. Everything that happened did so in the course of less then 10 minutes. Those 10 minutes would change my life forever!

I reached up and pulled what turned out to be a blanket off my head. I rolled over and looked up but there was nobody in the room. It was still very dark and the bedroom door was now completely closed. I could hear everyone outside starting to move around. The fireworks were just about over and they would be coming back inside for coffee and cake. I started to get up then fell right back down on the small bed. I laid there thinking it all had to be a dream. I told myself I would have a big talk with my husband once I caught up with him. He had never done anything with me like he had did tonight. I finally gave up trying to get up. I just sort of laid back and a few seconds later I was out like a light. I was lucky I was still under the covers that had been thrown over me. I had uncovered my face and arms but that was about it. Fifteen minutes later someone came and found me in the bedroom and back in the living room they said it would probably be better just to let me sleep it off. I laid there totally out of it until about 5:30 in the morning. That's when I woke up and for the life of me I didn't know where I was. I finally figured it out that I was at my neighbors house in one of their spare bedrooms. I started to get up then it all hit me at once.

I sat there like it was a dream. I thought about everything that happened. I could feel how nasty the bed was and how wet I was between my legs. I started to think about my husband and I wondered why he would take such a chance with me. He never came inside me yet last night he filled me full of his cum. I finally decided it would be better to get up now before everyone else in the house woke up. As I stood up the cum poured out of my body and onto the bed sheets. I didn't know what to do. How would I explain the big wet spot in the bed I just slept in. I looked around for more sheets but there were not any in the room. I made the bed up real nicely then quietly left the room. As much as I looked I never did find my panties. I just wanted to get home so I very quickly went to the front door and let myself out. I went home and the doors were locked. I got the key we hid behind the house and let myself in. I went right to the bedroom looking for my husband. The bed had not even been slept in. My head was still a little messed up. I didn't have a headache but I knew I had drank way too much yesterday. I messed around the house wondering where my husband had gone. It was about 9:00 in the morning when I heard the garage door open. I watched as my husband pulled in. I ran out and then saw him grab his suitcases from the back seat. Something definitely didn't feel right! why would he just now be pulling his suitcases out of the car if he got home last night?

My husband waved at me and had a big smile on his face. He walked over and gave me a big hug and then said he was sorry he got laid up last night. The meetings went a lot later then he thought they would. The look on my face had to be one of those priceless moments. I was really hoping he was just playing with me. Trying not to sound worried I nicely asked him where he slept last night. Without hesitating he told me he had to stop to rest about four hours down the road at a small motel. He got up really early this morning and drove the rest of the way home. I just turned around and ran into the bathroom. I was sick for the next couple hours. I was a basket case for the rest of the day. My husband asked me what was wrong and I told him I probably ate something yesterday at the barbeque that wasn't sitting well with me. It was the worse thing to have ever happened to me and it effected me for the entire week. I couldn't sleep, I didn't want to eat and I didn't want to talk to anyone at all. The only thing on my mind was who was it that came into the bedroom that night as I laid there drunk out of my mind. I thought about telling my husband but I knew I couldn't do it. I ended up not telling a soul. I would keep that secret for the rest of my life. Then just barely three weeks later I got sick to my stomach for three mornings in a row. I knew what was wrong but I didn't want to believe it. It took me four more days before I went out and bought a pregnancy kit. I was so afraid of what the results would be. I cried that entire day as my husband was at work. I was definitely pregnant and I knew 100% the child wasn't my husbands. How do you explain something like that to the man you love with all your heart. I didn't deserve any of this but I was stuck with it and now I had to figure out what I was going to do.

nonono69
nonono69
47 Followers