Party Games Ch. 01

Story Info
Party games can be fun and revealing.
1.5k words
3.91
106k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icecubez
Icecubez
100 Followers

I didn't want to go to the party. I had broken up with my girlfriend two days earlier and frankly a night at home hanging out with my new found friend Jack helping me to block her out of my mind seemed a lot more appealing.

However my best friend Dave convinced me that a night with real people rather then my friend that would need to go to the bottle bank for recycling in the morning would be a better bet.

After all:

"There's plenty more fish in the sea" "Your better off without her"

And so on.

I'm sure you get the picture and besides I'm getting distracted away from the story in hand.

Dave & I had known Cheryl since college. We attended and she used to. Cheryl got bored quit her course and just hung out there as she didn't have the guts to tell her parents that she quit as they would make her get a job (a swear word to Cheryl).

Cheryl is a natural blonde (in every way). She has the beginnings of some nice curves but is still the wrong side of slim for them to develop properly. Her breasts are a nice 38D. Her hair is shoulder length but she always wears it up in a ponytail.

Anyway, Cheryl was the hostess for the evening. She had just moved into her new flat and found herself a rich boyfriend to pay for it so she was happy and looking for an excuse to show him off.

When we got there the party had been going for a good hour. Cheryl's boyfriend (I never did discover his name) had left plenty of drink. Mark, an old school friend was playing bartender and Cheryl was in the corner holding court and basically doing nothing. She was happy to let people just sort themselves out.

As Cheryl saw us arrive she stood up. She was wearing a knee length skirt and a low cut top that showed the curves of her breasts. Cheryl came over to us and planted big kisses of greeting on our cheeks.

" Come on in and join the fun." She said with a wicked smile on her face leading us to the makeshift bar.

The first couple of hours we were there just consisted of us getting drunk and so we'll skip that part of the evening because the next part was the interesting part.

It got to about eleven and some of the guests had got bored and made there excuses and left. There were nine of us left. Cheryl, four girls, Dave, Mark, Deano and me.

By now we had given up the pretence of a party. The music was low and it felt more like a session down the pub. We were all sitting around shooting the breeze. Cheryl always drinks cheap wine when she wants to get drunk and tonight was no exception. The boyfriend who'd paid for the booze was working away and so scuppered her reason for the party and half the guests had left early and so it was a disaster as far as she was concerned.

Cheryl was playing with the empty bottle running her hand down it in a very suggestive manner. As she was definitely the worse for wear it was no surprise that the bottle escaped her grasp. It fell on the table and pointed at Mark.

"Does this mean that you have to kiss me?" joked Mark

"Would you like me to?" teased Cheryl as all other conversation dried up

"Well it is the rules of the game." replied Mark

"Are we playing a game then?" asked Cheryl

"Well, you seem to be playing spin the bottle but you haven't asked us to join in!" observed Dave

"So, who's up for it then?" Challenged Cheryl

I stayed quiet as everyone else murmured that they would be prepared to play. I was hoping just to be a silent observer as I just wasn't in the mood.

In college in these situations Dave would always be my wingman and we had some good fun on the back of it but today my wingman misread the situation and said "JP's in"

"Good. That's everyone" said Cheryl, as she got ready to spin the bottle

"Wait a minute. What's the forfeit for not doing it properly?" Asked Mark

"An item of clothing" Piped up Rachel.

Everybody froze for a moment. Then looking at the women in the room the guys all agreed. Cheryl agreed to. The other three girls were not sure but once Cheryl whispered in their ears they were up for it.

The first few spins were pretty routine but as the girls out numbered the guys it was only a matter of time before the bottle picked two of the girls.

Charlotte and Sadie were the (un)lucky pair. They both looked at each other. Looked down at their tops. Shrugged and kissed. The kiss seemed to last forever and I swear I saw Charlotte using her tongue, although to this day she denies it. It was magnificent and they had everybody's attention. I carefully adjusted myself to avoid people realising the effect that it had on me.

The next spin was Charlotte and I. As I lent over the table to kiss her my excitement at the previous spin was there for all to see as my trouser tent managed to nudge the bottle, which in turn hit Sadie's glass and made a loud clunk. This generated two smiles and three giggles from the girls and seriously deflated my male ego but not my tent.

The next spin was Cheryl and Deano. Now Deano has fancied her since they first met. Unfortunately for him the size of his wallet means he has no chance (that and the fact that he isn't Brad Pitt). Cheryl has rejected him so many times it isn't funny.

Deano was grinning from ear to ear. For him this was Christmas and his birthday all in one. This kiss was something he had fantasised about for ages and bored us all with the imaginary details to.

Cheryl took one look at him and said "No thanks"

Deano looked crestfallen then his face lit up again "Must be forfeit time then"

Cheryl hesitated for a moment. I swear you could see her brain working the options out trying to decide which was worse. Loosing an item of clothing or kissing Deano.

Finally she stood up, smoothed her low cut top down causing her breasts to push up through the middle. She then unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor revealing her turquoise knickers for all of a second as she sat back down with a smile on her face.

The game settled back down after that for a while.

This was until Deano got picked again. This time it was Charlotte that the bottle paired him with. She didn't hesitate for a second. She stood up, dropped her trousers allowed us a two second glimpse of her yellow knickers and sat back down.

The next time Deano was picked the bottle paired him with Sadie. Now Sadie was wearing a dress and so we all expected her to kiss Deano rather then be the first to be sitting there in just their underwear. But no. She reached under her dress and pulled her black thong off and deposited it on the floor next to her.

Deano was beginning to get upset by this and the boys had a quick pow wow about it as this seemed unfair. That being said we were more upset at the lack of being able to see that the girls weren't fully dressed then Deano's constant rejection. We decided not to complain less the girls gave up completely. Just as it could get interesting.

Next spin saw two guys picked for the first time. Mark and Dave. They both looked at each other laughed and took their shirts off. The girls almost cheered at the site of Marks six-pack. Me I felt inferior.

Next spin was Rachel and Cheryl. Definite tongue action and made all the more uncomfortable as they went all out and seriously went for it touching each other as they kissed. Running there hands over each other's breasts. It was all I could do not to take matters into my own hands to get some relief.

The next few spins are a blur, as I couldn't concentrate, as I couldn't stop thinking about Rachel and Cheryl and that kiss.

The next spin saw Heather paired with Deano. She copied the others and stood up removing her skirt. Her top came to just above where her knickers would have been had she been wearing any and so consequently we were all treated to a brief look at her neatly trimmed pussy as she blushed and sat back down.

Deano looked at us and winked.

"I think we should change the rules of the game." He said with a smile on his face.

TO BE CONTINUED

Icecubez
Icecubez
100 Followers