Party Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was obviously not happy with only producing four extremely stiff dicks she wanted to make them hurt with desire, so she continued to move sensuously to and fro as she removed the remainder of her clothes. Her bra came off next to reveal two breasts to die for - firm, rounded with pointed nipples that protruded eagerly, longing to be sucked.

The performance to remove her panties had every man and maybe one or two of the women, squirming in their seats until she finally revealed the prettiest pussy I had ever seen. It first came into view from behind like the others had who preceded her, because she had bent forward - rear towards us, to remove her scant panties.

The perfectly coiffured bed of blond hair that came into view as she turned, brought a teardrop to the end of every penis present.

When her spectacular display had ended she took the scarf and sidled over to the table, blindfolded herself and, unlike the others, lay backwards on the table with her legs spread wantonly wide. Nobody cared.

Number one was close behind her - it was me again, quickly divesting myself of unnecessary clothing once her eyes were covered.

Rules of the game had already been bent and so I dropped to my knees and bent forward to run my tongue up and down the inside of her thigh until, overcome by the scent of her sex, I ploughed my tongue along her dripping furrow. After a single swipe of my eager tongue, her flower unfurled and presented its deep red inner petals, moist with the dew of desire. I plunged into her again and again, sampling the nectar and pleasuring the flower for its gift.

The rule was that she had to ask to be entered when she was ready and she held back her request for ages. In fact she waited until her first orgasm overcame her whereupon she grasped my head with her thighs and held me hard against her throbbing crutch.

As her pleasure subsided, she said finally, "Fuck me please," and spread wide her long legs. I stood, my tempered steel prick throbbing mercilessly and stabbed her moist centre. It entered her roughly, but slid effortlessly all the way in until our pubic bones ground together. I paused again to savour the ripple of her vaginal muscles as they tantalised me to near orgasm.

There was no rule of the game that said that the men couldn't cum just that we had to service every woman with twenty strokes.

I have to say that I have always prided myself on my powers of recuperation and I decided that Sarah was to receive a special blessing.

Leaning over the table supported only by my arms, I rammed my cock in and out of her pussy to a count of twelve before I felt the urge to ejaculate. It came suddenly, semen rushing from my balls to the end of my cock in microseconds to spurt, unchecked, deep into Sarah's womb.

"Sixteen, seventeen," I was pumping my last load.

"Eighteen, nineteen," my cock felt satisfied and started to soften.

"Twenty," I gasped and slumped across Sarah - again not allowed in the rules, but still, no one cared.

I pushed myself up, let my limp cock slip from its warm hole and made my way back to the sofa. Diane snuggled up beside me and whispered in my ear, " That shiny soft cock will certainly give you away. We will have to do something about it, won't we?"

With that she dropped her head into my lap and took my whole cock in her hot little mouth and sucked. I slipped my left hand between her legs and rubbed her, still engorged pussy lips. The combination soon had me rigid and ready again at which point she stopped and sat back proudly.

Sarah lay, legs spread wide displaying her blond thatch, darkened with perspiration and my cum.

"Whose for sloppy seconds, then?" she asked and was answered quickly as Steve plunged his cock deep inside her.

"Slow and deep lover," she drawled and Steve obeyed with long slow strokes that had Sarah humping synchronously against him. By the time he had plunged into her twenty times she was approaching another orgasm and yelled, "Please finish me"

Dave stepped forward, naked as a new-born babe but sporting an erection that impressed everyone, men included. As he walked forward it swayed uncontrollably from side to side like a mine-detecting machine - too long and heavy to stand erect. He wasted no time in presenting his prize to Sarah's waiting lips that twitched and rippled with anticipation.

The rules had said that the count does not start until the penis is fully embedded - a silly rule. When you have a penis as long as Dave's you can satisfy a women without ever fully entering her as Dave was about to show us.

He sunk two thirds of his rod into Sarah who groaned and writhed around it, desperate to feel the whole length inside her, before he withdrew and began stroking into her again and again.

This he kept up for several minutes without scoring a count under the rules, but was able to bring Sarah to the point of climax whereupon he thrust his entire length deep inside her.

The collective referee counted "one".

Sarah gasped.

He rammed into her a second time and she squirmed and gasped again. By the time he had impaled her twenty times she had cum powerfully and was simply jelly on the table - incapable of further excitement.

"Do you want to rest awhile, Sarah?" Rosemary asked, but Sarah shook her head, rolled over onto her stomach and pulled her legs up under her to expose a glowing red pussy whose lips hung wetly open. Pete, stripped naked and, sporting a formidable erect, circumcised penis moved up to her and placed just the head between those waiting lips where he left it. He then began to run his forefinger down the moist crack between the cheeks of her arse, playing with and teasing her little brown star until it opened and let the top third of his finger disappear inside.

It took a while for her grip to relax but eventually Pete was able to slide his finger in and out of the tight little tube accompanied by humping movements from Sarah.

This had the effect of rubbing the top two inches of his cock in and out of her vagina stimulating her clitoris as it did so.

It wasn't long before she was pushing back onto his staff and those of us close by could see her pussy lips close around Pete's cock and suck it strongly. Pete meanwhile now had two fingers sawing away at Sarah's rear and she, who only a few minutes ago felt replete, was grinding wantonly back into him. He finally thrust forward, announced by the loud slap of his balls against her thigh to draw a breathless 'One' from Holly.

As before Sarah was quick to rise and reached orgasm at around the fifteenth thrust crying out soulfully as Pete completed his set and withdrew.

"That's three down, one to go," I said, grinning at Rosemary whose eyes had been glazed over for a while.

I then added, having noticed several pairs of blue balls around the room, "If it's alright with Rosemary and everyone else, and as a consolation for being last, I suggest that we waver the 'twenty strokes rule' and let each of us continue until we cum."

"That's OK by me," answered Rosemary, her face breaking into a huge grin.

We again drew cards for the order of play and sat back to see what Rosemary would do.

Instead of repeating what the others did, she stood up and tied her blindfold tightly over her eyes, threw her arms in the air and said, "OK boys, I'm yours to unwrap."

Steve was up first and, standing behind her, started to stroke her back and sides before closing each of his large hands around her jutting breasts. I knelt in front of her and run my hands up and down her upper thigh under her dress. She was wearing stockings and I felt my cock twitch as I caressed, first the silk of her stocking then the smooth cool flesh above them. Pete took over caressing the other thigh whilst Dave massaged her bottom cheeks.

As we worked we heard the sound of her zipper and felt the dress fall to the floor. Steve rubbed the lace of her bra against her taught nipples for a few moments and then flipped the catch and let her bra fall free to leave her naked accept for her garter belt, stockings, panties and shoes.

Her panties had been put on after her garter belt and Pete and I took each side and peeled them down her legs to the ground where she stepped away elegantly from them. I don't know what I expected really, but when faced with a beautifully trimmed patch of red hair nestling low and barely covering her front slit my cock gave another violent twitch. Pete smiled across at me and slipped his hand between her legs to stroke her, already very moist, pussy lips. Dave and Steve had taken up a position on either side of Rosemary and were suckling a breast each. Rosemary's head was thrown back and her mouth gaped open revealing her stunning white teeth. As the caressing and sucking increased, she began to breathe heavily but she collected herself sufficiently to say, "I'm ready for number one."

The four of us leaned her slim body backwards and laid her on a low, sturdy coffee table in the middle of the room where Steve had placed some cushions. As she reclined and placed her stocking clad legs on either side of it she revealed a red wet gash slicing through her nest of titian hair. Pete knelt, his straining cock hung down so that its purple head lined up perfectly with her pouting lips. Steve and Dave continued to fondle her nipples whilst Pete thrust in, deeply, until his own curly crop became entangle with hers.

Her outer lips seem to grab hold and suck at his penis as he withdrew it only to relax as he thrust forward again. Her clitoris popped out of its hood and I rubbed it gently and it wasn't long before their conjoined genitalia was making slurping noises and oozing drops of her essence onto the edge of the table. Having been denied released twice before, Pete increased his speed and, grunting loudly, he came, emptying his seed sacks in four hard thrusts.

We all stopped him from slumping forward onto Rosemary and he retired to a chair. I took his place and continued to pound that deliciously sloppy pussy until it twitched and grabbed me. I slowed my assault as her climax waned until I withdrew completely to let Steve take over.

One of the girls asked her if she wanted to stop or rest, having seen how vigorously we had used her but she said 'No'. However, she did ask to change position. Steve stepped back and let her roll off the table and take up a position crouching doggy style on the soft carpet. Steve, who had been kneeling to one side with his slimy rod waving madly, re-entered her in a slurp and a squelch and continued to bang away until he came in a powerful series of noisy thrusts that lifted Rosemary's rear end off the carpet.

Steve crawled away to rest and Dave moved into position with his wonder wand straining to be put to work, but, before he entered her there was just time for a glimpse of the delightful cream pie between Rosemary's legs.

Unlike before, Dave didn't teased Rosemary, but impaled her to the hilt in a single jab.

She gasped, "Oh my god, Dave, take it easy."

Yes, they had all seen Dave's drilling equipment and knew when they were on the receiving end. Several laughed on hearing this including Dave who gave her another powerful thrust in reply, in fact he gave her a great many powerful replies before sensing that she was again approaching her climax. Being the gentleman he was and being close to his own finish, Dave waited for her to cum, which she did noisily, thrashing back into him so that he had to hold on if he was not to slip out of her.

Eventually she calmed enough for Dave to bring himself to a teeth-grinding finish that lasted several minutes - much longer than my orgasms and I wondered just how much semen he had placed inside her. However much there was, it ran out of her and down the inside of her leg as soon as Dave withdrew his dick.

Anticipating this, Sarah had brought a towel that she offered to Rosemary as she removed her blindfold and rolled over to lie exhausted on the rug. She put it between her thighs and lay back down.

Sarah looked at her tired body and said, " God, Rosemary, that was a gang bang - are you all right?"

Rosemary turned her head to the side, grinned widely at Sarah and answered, "Fantastic - a bit sore - but fantastic!"

As the appointed spokesman I was forced to say after a long wait and several large gulps of my drink, "OK then, have all you ladies picked out which one was your partner?"

"I don't care, I'll take Dave home with me." laughed Rosemary and the others all joined in.

"Sorry girls, no favourites. Let me have your envelopes. Holly, yours first please."

It was, in fact the only envelope, the others had just scrawled a number on a piece of paper and folded it. I opened the envelope, removed and unfolded the paper inside to display a large number '3'.

Showing every one her answer, I said, "It looks as if Holly was right,"

" Surprise, surprise," scoffed the other girls who had all guessed which one was Dave - who wouldn't? The man had been around twice when dicks were handed out!

"Diane, my dear," I smirked at her as I opened the paper.

"Number 4 - shame on you- you picked Steve. "

" Ooh Aah!" came the chorus and Diane blushed.

I moved on quickly and found that Sarah had picked me. Interesting. The mistake escaped no one.

"You two must have similar dicks," said Rosemary who was still lounging almost naked on the floor.

"They must have," said Holly and added, " Let's see them boys."

"OK. " I answered but first, let's see Rosemary's reply."

I open the last paper and it said '1'.

"I'd recognise that twitch when he cums anywhere," she laughed, leading us all in a chorus of laughter but that didn't deflect Holly who challenged, "Come on you two. You can't get out of this."

I looked at Steve and he looked at me. After what had happened tonight, standing up naked in front of the gathering was small beer. I stood and Steve stood next to me, our tackle hanging forlornly before us.

"That's no good," quipped Holly, "Can't you get 'em up? Come on, Diane, Sarah - give 'em a hand…. or mouth." She giggled at her own pun.

My partner and Sarah looked at each other then got up and walked forward. As they were about to kneel in front of us they exchanged knowing glances and then swapped places. Sarah took my semi-erect cock in her hand and squeezed it hard - it grew an inch. She licked it from top to bottom while rubbing between my legs as if I had a pussy. The effect of this was stunning and my organ leaped into her wet mouth where it underwent a sucking of which Dyson would have been proud.

Diane was having similar success with Steve who now sported a useful length of flesh - in fact, even to me, the similarity was astonishing - same length - same width - same shape. Diane was forgiven. I had just found my dick's doppleganger!

We stood side by side as the others examined our equipment. Most of them were satisfied.

"OK, we will let you off," but Holly wasn't satisfied and added sulkily, "Well, I bet I could tell the difference."

"I think this is where we came in," said Pete and the others groaned.

"So there's only one way to find out isn't there folks?" added Diane expectantly. Steve and I groaned again. Holly beamed and stood up. She was still fully clothed except for her discarded panties, but began to remove her blouse followed by her bra and skirt.

"Whoa! Hang on we need some new rules if there is only two of us - she has a fifty percent chance of guessing right. How about each of us fuck Holly without her blindfold - a sort of sample… then we blindfold her and fuck her four times and she has to tell us the order we fucked her in."

"Sounds fair to me," said Pete

Although small, Holly was beautifully proportioned and I suspect her continuing scepticism was a ruse to show off her gorgeous body - not to mention getting herself fucked again. After Pete had spoken she made a Beeline for Steve and pushed him backwards until his legs hit a dining chair on which he sat. Holly straddled his lap and wasted little time guiding his penis to the lips of her wet and waiting pussy and, after wiping his knobhead along her slippery valley a few times, sank down onto it.

She wriggled to let it fill her properly and began to raise and lower herself. No one was counting but after about a dozen thrusts she kissed Steve and got off him. She motioned me to take the seat where she repeated the procedure.

As she dismounted me Sarah was waiting with the blindfold and secured it over Holly's eyes. "How do you want it, Holly?" she asked.

"Like you had it - on my back on the table. Oh! And I want them both to cum in me."

Both Sarah and Rosemary helped her into position with her pussy at the end of the table and her legs dangling down.

" Do you want Rosemary and I to hold your legs for you Holly?"

"Please," so they took up position to each side holding a foot and leaving Holly to display her wonderful pussy to all and sundry.

Whilst this was going on, Steve and I, in quiet whispers had decided the order in which we would go.

He went first. He stepped up and smiled, first at his wife and then at Rosemary. Then he leaned forward and supported his weight on his arms letting his cock swing into a position where it was poised to enter her. He gingerly pushed forward to engage her lips that she held parted and pushed deep into her vagina. He wasted no time in establishing a rhythm but stopped short before either of them came, pulled out and stood back.

"Next," said Sarah.

Steve walked over to me, wiped himself with the towel that I offered him and returned to Holly. Sarah raised an eyebrow but Steve only smiled, took up the same position as before and carried on where he left off bringing Holly very close to her first orgasm before pulling out again and returning to where I stood.

At this point, everyone expected me to take over but Steve returned a third time to the task. This followed the same format as before only this time Holly began to climax after only a short while leaving Steve to pump roughly into her until he reached his own climax. As he was pumping in and out of Holly both his wife and Rosemary were rubbing themselves between their legs with their free hands and Rosemary came silently at the same time as he did.

When my turn came I was careful to take up my position exactly as Steve had done and I slipped all my rigid inches deep inside that sloppy hole. It responded with a squelch as Steve's cum was forced out onto my balls. I started slowly, giving Holly time to recover from her climax but gathered pace as I sensed her beginning to respond again. I must have fucked her for eight or nine minutes before I felt the sperm rise in my balls. I held back and waited for that telltale throbbing that told me Holly was cumming and at that point I slammed hard into her and spurted my scalding hot load deep inside her. Her pussy rippled along my shaft. I withdrew before ramming my shaft forward into her tiny frame and ejaculated again then did it again and again. I was amazed by the strength of my orgasm being the second in under an hour, but it was certainly one to remember.

My legs felt wobbly and I staggered backwards finding comfort in a convenient armchair where I gathered my breath. As luck would have it Holly was also taking her time to recover so that by the time she was removing her blindfold both Steve and I were equally composed and not about to give away who went last.

Sarah and Rosemary tried to help Holly to get down but Holly bounced excitedly back to the gathering where she pushed a towel between her legs and reclined, glowing, onto a sofa next to Dave.

After a short period of suspense, Sarah asked the question.

Holly glanced sideways towards Dave who raised a smiling eyebrow and said," It was certainly Steve who went first but I'm pretty sure he also went second as well."