Party Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People exchanged looks indicated they were impressed.

"I also think that John went last. He has a wonderful action - thank you John."

Steve looked a little miffed that Holly had singled me out for praise but Holly continued..

"You think you had me fooled didn't you Steve, by going third as well, but that final session did wonders for me. You have this knack of pushing the tip of your penis in so that it rubs exactly the right spot as it enters. I think you could make me cum very quickly - and of course you did."

Every one gave a spontaneous round of applause and Diane said," I don't know how she does it."

"Well it's certainly been a night to remember," said Holly, whereupon my better half, who was the only woman still wearing any clothing and who had only had one orgasm, retorted, "It's not over yet I hope?"

"What do you have in mind then, Diane?" asked Sarah who was busy pouring wine into the glasses of anyone whose glass was empty.

"Well, I'm still horny - I don't know about the rest of you."