Party Girl

Story Info
Getting back at them never felt so good.
1k words
3.94
29.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly 1am and Kim was nowhere near as drunk as she should have been. She'd been looking forward to this house party for months, thinking it would be the perfect time to entice Adam Gardiner, her brother's best friend that she'd had her eye on. Since arriving she'd seen him twice and the last time he'd been heading upstairs with some dumb blonde who could barely stand never mind say anything coherent. Not that that was unusual. Anyway, she couldn't leave because she was staying at her friend Miriam's tonight and she was presently passed out on the garden bench. She was out of cigarettes and she couldn't get to the bottle of red that she'd hidden in the oven without tripping over the group playing twister in the kitchen.

As if she sensed her friend's discomfort Miriam stirred and mumbled. "So so so sorry honey. It was the vodka that did it. Definitely." Past caring Kim got up and made her way past everyone in the garden to go inside, if she was forced to stay she may as well end up on the garden bench too...

A half hour later and Kim felt much better. She was upside-down on the sofa giggling with a guy she'd just met running his hand up and down her leg. She knew she looked stunning in this little red dress! It was nice to be noticed for once. He was really attractive too, with dark hair and a fantastic beefed-up body that she knew would be lethal if let loose. She battled against a wave of nausea and knew she'd overdone it playing catch up. Smiling she righted herself and left to head for the bathroom.

At the top of the stairs she tried the door and found it locked so she sat down to wait. There were so many people walking past that she didn't know and she felt so out of place knowing that at least half of them were high. She'd always been so straight-laced about the whole 'drug thing' and she was beginning to think she was missing out. A giggle floated out from behind the bathroom door, intrigued when she heard a second – different – giggle she put her eye to the keyhole. Blinking to focus she was able to see the dumb blonde with her black skirt bunched around her waist riding some guy real slow. Topless, she was fingering her own nipple with one hand and holding a joint in the other. Horrified, Kim pressed closer to the door as a brunette leaned forward into her view and licked the blonde's nipples in lazy circles. She was apparently sat on the guy's face because she began to moan gradually getting louder and louder whilst the blonde rode harder and faster telling him how much she loved his cock in her cunt until the brunette climaxed, "Oh fuck yeah Adam, oh fuck! no wonder Kim wanted you so bad!"

The world paused as Kim took it in. Then she scrambled back nearly knocking the guy from downstairs over in the process. He gave her a lopsided grin.

"Anything good going on in there?" She just stared at him with her wide green eyes and gently reached round his neck and dragged him down to kiss her. They were still making out there on the landing when Adam, the blonde and Miriam stumbled out a few minutes later.

"Kimmy! You ready to go?" Miriam asked nervously, slurring her words in the process.

"Not just yet Miriam dear I'll be down soon." And with that she dragged the guy she barely knew up to the second floor bedrooms.

Kim could barely contain her excitement. She had the hottest guy in the house under her and she straddled his chest barely giving him a moment to work out where they were.

"Here's what we're going to do baby", she purred, "I'm gonna lick your dick and your balls until you think you can't stand it anymore, then you're gonna bend me over that window ledge and fuck me so hard and so deep that I scream out that window and wake the fucking neighbours." She knew the statement was corny but she was just desperate for him to want her.

In the time it took her to think about this his jeans were off and he was pushing her head towards his already swollen cock.

"Jesus if you suck as well as you talk dirty I'm in for one hell of a night," he let out a groan as her lips encircled the tip and gripped the bed sheets tighter as she took him all the way in – far enough for her to gag just a little. She shuffled round so that she straddled his face and he slipped two fingers under her lace panties and into molten lava. He fingered her brutally until she came, wave after wave with her gasping mouth still round his rock-hard staff.

"God dammit," Kim barely managed to whisper in ecstasy before he hauled her up, carried her across the room and bent her over the window ledge. Her long auburn hair was tumbling out of the window and into the balmy summer night.

"You ready for round two?" Kim didn't have time to make a coherent answer before he found her slickness and pressed home.

"Yes, no oh god yes oh god" she moaned constantly as he drove into her again and again the pain mixing with the exquisite pleasure before the tension began to build again and she let it take her with it – a wild ride where her knees buckled and she jerked and screamed to the night sky. She felt him tense and buck as he climaxed, riding her wave, before oblivion claimed them both.

Several years later and Kim, pregnant with her first child, rocked back and forth on the porch swing watching the sun set. She was remembering that wild night and smiling to herself, remembering how she hadn't asked for his name. He'd given it to her though, and she was happy.