Party Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn was knelt above Steve, with both Steve and John slowly grinding their cocks in and out of her pussy. There was an amazing look of pleasure on her face, and I could see the effect of every stoke in her face and eyes.

I knelt before her and pushed the tip of my cock against her lips, which parted and I began to slowly fuck her mouth as she was being fucked by two of my friends.

Steve and John had found a rhythm now, with one pushing deep inside her as the other withdrew, and they started to increase the pace and force of their thrusts.

Dawn came again, while she was impaled on both their cocks, and I don't know which of them came first, but Steve and John both followed her closely, adding two more loads of spunk deep in her pussy.

As she sat astride Steve I unloaded my balls for the third time, this time into my wife's waiting mouth.

While the three of us had been concentrating on this final act with Dawn, Stuart and Anna had been fucking and watching and Stuart had added his spunk to mine deep in his wife's pussy.

Dawn and Anna headed off to the bathroom to get cleaned up and the four of us sat and talked over another couple of beers about that nights adventure and about how we were going to get into Jenny's knickers...

To be continued...

12