Party Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texguy84
Texguy84
107 Followers

"Oh, thank goodness, Jack's stopped... NO! PLEASE NO!" She felt Jack's cockhead pushing at her asshole, which in response relaxed and opened to allow him entry into her last virgin hole. His cock, lubed only with her pussy juices, ground it's way in and out of her ass fast and hard, her asshole a burning inferno of pain and pleasure as her hips once again were used as a handhold to pull her back and forth by.

Inside her head, Christy screamed in protest, meanwhile she rolled over onto her side and opened her legs to let the man who had been in her mouth slide into her cunt while she moaned like the whore that she had become. Getting back on her hands and knees, she rocked back and forth, feeling the cocks going in and out of her mouth and her ass and cunt, her pussy squirting juices constantly while her unlubed asshole was rubbed beyond raw.

Jack came first, his vision blanking out as he shot his seed into Christy's ass, as soon as she felt his climax, her asshole clenched shut like a vice grip, trapping Jack and keeping him from pulling out. The man in her cunt came next, only to find her thighs squeezing him so tightly that he could neither breathe nor withdraw. She wrapped her arms around the waist of the third man, pinning him to her face as his cum flowed down her throat.

She was wracked with another orgasm, even more intense than the one Fererro and Sheanna had given her, driving all conscious thoughts from her mind, leaving only raw lust and shame as Fererro's seed released it's energy, engulfing her and her three partners in a ball of flame and reducing them to ashes.

Texguy84
Texguy84
107 Followers
12