Party in the Desert

Story Info
A couple heads to an orgy in a city in the middle of nowhere
4.5k words
3.55
32k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zvesda
Zvesda
8 Followers

Alexis and Dylan rode their bikes down the dirt desert city road, both unsure of exactly where their destination was but Dylan was sure that they would find it if they kept heading down that street.

"You're sure it's on Alchemy?" Alexis yelled ahead of her to Dylan. She had read the address off the map before they left but nowadays with modern technology always guiding her around she found she never had to remember addresses after plugging them into a GPS device or app. The issues with this became very apparent out here, where modern communications technologies were mostly crippled.

"I'm pretty sure," Dylan yelled as he turned his head back to face Alexis so that she could hear him better. He had a rather good memory in general but hadn't checked the exact address for where they were heading for a few days. He knew they would want to find this place weeks ago when he read a post about it on a bulletin board and had mentally noted the address given but beyond that he basically just trusted that he would remember enough of it to get there.

It was a little past 2pm and the sun was beating down on the transient metropolis in the middle of nowhere. It was hot. Very hot. 125 degrees hot and still getting hotter. Dylan had read that their destination was air conditioned but that was by no means a given out here. What technology did work had a tendency to fail under the extreme conditions of this remote section of the planet. It was sufficiently bad that NASA had used this part of the desert to stress test the Mars rovers, but for the people who populated the city the challenge was part of the allure.

"I think that might be it," Dylan called back to Alexis when he spotted the aluminum geodesic dome two blocks up ahead.

"Ooohh," Alexis exclaimed when she saw the shiny, reflective structure up ahead. She loved geodesic domes, and it looked like it might be cooler inside given how reflective it was. The absurd daytime heat was one of the reasons they were heading here. It was way too hot back where they were staying to be inside without air conditioning. They could have turned it on, but their generator only had so much fuel and there was no way of getting more for the next several days, so they only used it sparingly when they were trying to sleep or recharge the power packs they brought with them, usually combining the two to save fuel.

As the couple rode up to their destination it was clear that they were not the only ones who had this idea as there looked to be several dozen bikes there. Some of them might have belonged to the people who lived and worked here but there were probably at least 20 patrons inside. Dylan smiled as they parked their bikes in one of several bike racks outside the entryway. This was going to be fun.

He looked over at Alexis as she hopped off her bicycle. She looked a little more nervous that he was. She had a good reason, he supposed. This was going to be a first for both of them. He took her hand in his as they walked toward the breezeway that was the entrance to the dome. They couldn't see inside yet though as there were several large cloths hanging down in front of it, presumably to keep the dust out.

Alexis paused as they reached the threshold. Dylan looked back at her, smiled and walked through two of the hanging cloths, pulling her through with him. On the other side of the entrance there were a few chairs, some fans that must have been plugged in to a generator somewhere around back, some signage and a few tables with covered in a variety of towels, washcloths and condoms. At the end of the breezeway there was another set of cloths covering up what Dylan assumed to be the entrance to the dome.

"Hello!" a friendly, upbeat voice greeted them as they entered the breezeway. "Welcome to the Sex Sphere! Have you been here before?" The greeter was a woman who looked to be in her late 30s. She was wearing a simplistic red bikini and nothing else. She was about 5'7", pretty much halfway between Dylan's 6'2" and Alexis' 5 feet.

"Nope," Dylan replied for the both of them.

"Well the rules are simple. First, you need to have a partner but it looks like you have that covered. Please remove your shoes so we don't get dust inside the dome. If you need condoms they're on the table." The greeter turned around, bent over and reached under the table to retrieve two towels. "Here you go," she said as she handed Dylan the towels. "Have fun! We're running low on towels though so we would appreciate it if you only use one and return the other, but you get two just in case."

"Thanks!" Dylan replied to her.

They both sat down and removed their shoes, placing them off to the side. Dylan stood up and handed Alexis one of the towels, kissed her on the forehead and turned to head towards the entrance. She got up and followed him as he walked through, pausing once she reached the cloth. She didn't really consider herself to be very self-conscious, but then she had never had sex with a bunch of people around, potentially watching her, maybe judging her. It made her a bit nervous, but Dylan didn't seem bothered at all which she found reassuring. She took a breath and followed Dylan into the Sex Sphere.

The first thing they both noticed once they entered the Sphere was that it wasn't that much cooler than the breezeway had been, which was probably mid-80s. They next thing they noticed completely put the temperature out of both their minds: there were two couples going at it just inside the entryway. They were in a hallway that had openings along it to different rooms with an atrium in at the end, which also had openings leading to different rooms, all of which appeared to have people having sex in them. The cloths had done a surprisingly good job of keeping the noise from exiting the dome too. Now that they were inside they could hear the moaning, squealing and occasional screams of all the hot, horny people getting it on.

Dylan started walking forward, wanting to explore and find an area where he and Alexis felt comfortable. Walking forward, he passed a couple in their late 20s screwing on a cushion on his right. The girl was lying on her back with her legs wrapped around the guy as he laid on top of her, thrusting his dick in and out of her slowly as she moaned lightly each time he penetrated her with his whole length. Dylan walked slowly, watching the couple fuck right next to him. He had never actually seen anyone have sex with his own eyes outside of porn or watching himself. He wanted to take his time and take it in.

Alexis tried not to stare at the couple on the cushion. They weren't doing anything spectacular, but it was still enthralling to watch this cute guy on top of this girl as he fucked her sensually, both with their eyes closed, presumably focusing on how they were making each other feel. She was starting to feel a little less apprehensive, although it occurred to her that if she was watching this couple like this then someone would probably be watching her as she fucked Dylan.

She followed him past the cushion couple and past a woman who looked to be about 30 on her knees sucking the cock of a man who appeared to be approaching 50. One of his hands was resting on her head with his fingers intertwined with her hair, lightly pushing her mouth down his shaft each time the took more of him in her mouth. He had a wedding ring on his finger but when Alexis looked for one on the woman she didn't see one.

I wonder if they met here? Alexis thought as she watched the woman the woman's lips slide up and down the man's decidedly average cock. His head was tilted back and it was obvious he was enjoying his blowjob from this woman who was likely not his spouse, not that she was very surprised by that. This city was well known for the prevalence of random hookup sex between all sorts of people.

There was a lot more going on in the atrium. There were three large beds pushed together with three guys and four girls in their mid-20s to mid-30s all fucking each other on them. One guy was lying on his back in between two of the beds while a brunette with fake DD tits rode him a red-headed girl with long hair straddled his face, leaning forward so that the guy under her could lick her clit as another guy fucked her from behind, all while she attempted to lick the pussy of the girl she was facing. She wasn't doing too good at that, between getting fucked and trying to lick a moving target that was sliding up and down a hard cock. Dylan would have loved to be the guy on the bottom, and Alexis thought it looked pretty hot as well.

The other three on the super bed were more or less in the opposite position with a gorgeous blonde lying on her back, legs up on the shoulders of the guy who was standing off the edge of the bed, pounding away vigorously and making a slapping noise each time he sunk his cock into her pussy. There was another blonde girl straddling her face such that she couldn't see the guy and using her hands to grab fistfuls of her hair as she ground her pussy into her mouth, rocking back and forth on her tongue.

"Fuck yes! Fucking stick that tongue out and lick that fucking cunt! Eat that fucking pussy! Oooohhh fuuuucccckkk yessss!" The blonde girl was yelling as everyone else was moaning, though they were all certainly rather loud. Not just the people on the bed though, the couple fucking on the sex swing which hung from the ceiling in the corner were moaning too, as was the woman on her hands and knees getting fucked doggy style near one of the openings to another room. Watching these people fucking and listening to their moans of pleasure was making Alexis really excited and she could feel her pussy getting wet.

Despite how eager Dylan was to partake of all the sex being had around them and how excited he had been to come here, he didn't quite think he was ready to dive in to the sex pile. Off to the right there was a room with some couches in it and cushions strewn about the floor that looked unoccupied. Dylan started heading in that direction, which relieved Alexis. As hot as all the fucking going on around them was, she wasn't ready to dive right in to that either just yet.

Dylan walked to the back of the room with Alexis right behind him. He looked at the sex swing lying on the ground a few feet away and briefly considered hooking it up, but decided against doing so when he realized he couldn't reach the ceiling. Instead he threw his towel down on the cushions next to him and turned around, grabbed Alexis by the arm and pulled her into him as he reached around and grabbed the back of her neck. She gasped and looked up into her lover's eyes, having been caught slightly off guard.

He held her there for a few moments with their eyes locked, then swiftly moved in and they began passionately making out. Seeing all the people out there having sex had gotten them both pretty hot. The place sounded and smelled like the sex den it was, with the aroma of the hundreds or more likely thousands of people penetrating each other and getting penetrated by each other all week long permeating their nostrils. It sent a tingle up Dylan's spine as he breathed while making out with Alexis.

Breaking away from the kiss, Dylan grabbed the bottom of Alexis shirt and ripped it off over her head, exposing her 34C tits before doing the same to his own top and pulling her back in to him with an arm around her waist to resume kissing her. He really enjoyed the feeling of her tits pushed against his chest as it gave him a primal satisfaction that yes, he was pressed up against a topless woman and was about to fuck her. With his free hand he started dragging his fingers along her sides and up and down her back. Alexis shivered with delight as electric twinges pulsed along her skin and moaned into Dylan's mouth, which he found very satisfying. She wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled them even closer together.

Dylan stopped running his fingers along Alexis' skin and moved his hand down towards her pants. He unfastened the button on her shorts and slid his hand down into her pants, under her panties, and towards her pussy. Alexis usually kept her her pubic hair completely shaved, but since that wasn't really practical out here there was a few days of growth. Dylan knew that already since they'd fucked almost every day, some days multiple times, since they'd gotten to the city 5 days ago. After it had grown out past the rough stubble point Dylan had enjoyed feeling his lover's pubic mound as it got softer and fuzzier with each passing day.

He circled his fingers around Alexis' clit as he took some small pleasure in feeling her body as it moved in to a more 'natural' state. Alexis, already hot and bothered, was yearning for Dylan to start rubbing her clit and give her some release. He could tell how badly she wanted him to stop teasing her and dive in, but he wasn't quite ready to give her that yet. He released her waist and grabbed her neck again, pulling her back slightly and breaking their kiss.

"Grab my cock." It wasn't a request and she knew it, but she still paused. She didn't like giving him everything he wanted without putting up at least a little bit of a fight. When she didn't move, Dylan let go of her neck, grabbed her hair and pulled down with just enough force to catch her off guard but not enough to actually hurt. "Do it."

Alexis released her arms from Dylan's waist and slid them around, fingers inside his waistband, to the front where his shorts were tied and buttoned. She pulled one of the strings with one hand and unfastened the button with the other, causing his shorts to fall to the ground. She ran her fingers over his stiffening cock though his smooth silk boxers, passing over his cock as he was doing with her pussy. Dylan enjoyed feeling his underwear rubbing over his cock, sending jolts of pleasure though his member as they moved, but still wanted Alexis' hand holding and stroking it. He removed his hand from her pants as he stared into her eyes, grabbed her wandering hand and pushed it down into his underwear onto his cock. Alexis grasped Dylan's now rapidly hardening dick in her fist and started pumping up and down.

"Mmmmm..." Dylan moaned, taking pleasure in having his cock stroked while he watched the orgy going on in the atrium. I wish we could do this more often, he thought to himself.

He looked down at Alexis and saw her staring up at him with her mouth slightly open. When she saw he was looking down at her she licked her lips seductively, which prompted him to use his now free hand to pull her shorts and panties down far enough for gravity to pull them the rest of the way to the floor, then did the same with his boxers. Now both naked, Dylan moved his hand back to Alexis' pussy and slipped a finger inside.

"Aaahhhmmmm" Alexis gasped as she felt Dylan's finger slide slowly into her, setting of small ripples of pleasure that cascaded through her body as he swirled it around, coating it in her juices before sliding back out and moving up to her clit. He moved around it in a circular motion around where she desperately wanted him to touch and stroked his cock faster hoping to encourage him. He closed his eyes and enjoyed it for a few seconds more before giving her what she wanted and started flicking her clit back and forth with his finger.

Alexis moaned and gasped as Dylan increased the pressure from his finger, rubbing her clit harder and harder, sending jolts up the front of her body and causing her to tighten her grip on his cock. She started jerking him less rhythmically as pleasure wracked her body, getting stronger and stronger as she started building up towards an orgasm she'd been anticipating since seeing the first couple fucking in the hallway.

Suddenly he stopped and pushed her down onto the pile of cushions covered by the towel behind her before dropping to his hands and knees, crawling up between her legs until he was completely on top of her. They had decided a while ago that since they didn't have access to a shower while they were in the city, plus the issue of dust getting literally everywhere, oral sex in either direction was more or less off the table. That was fine though, and Dylan reached down to grab the base of his cock and guide it to the entrance to Alexis' pussy without looking away from her eyes. Once he felt he was lined up, he let go of his cock, grabbed the sides of her neck with both hands and slammed his entire length all the way inside of her in one fast thrust.

"OoooohhHH!" Alexis lightly shrieked as she closed her eyes, which were rolling back into her head she felt so wonderful. Going from just feeling the tip of Dylan's now rock hard cock just outside her pussy to suddenly being completely filled with his manhood was an amazing rush which set off an orgasmic wave through every inch of her body. It was amazing to go from the building stimulation of her clit to suddenly overwhelmed with orgasmic pleasure. Dylan was pleased too as Alexis orgasm was causing her pussy muscles to contract in waves over his cock, sending electric pulses up his own spine.

Dylan started pumping in and out her pussy and noticed out of the corner of his eye that there was a couple now standing in the opening watching them fuck. Alexis saw them too once she opened her eyes. She had a bit worried this would happen: people watching her have sex and possibly judging her, but it felt so good that she didn't really care anymore. She just focused on Dylan's cock sliding deep inside her body, filling her up completely then sliding back out, only to slam all the way back into her pussy again and again.

Alexis wrapped her legs around Dylan's waist, pulling him into her each time he thrust his cock back inside and trying to hold him there each time he started to pull back out. She loved feeling filled up with his big dick and loved it when he slammed it into her pussy nice and hard, the harder the better! Dylan loved it when Alexis actively tried to pull him into her during sex. He loved the feeling when his cock bottomed out in her pussy, and her pussy was almost exactly as deep as his dick was long, so on an average thrust the tip of his dick would just barely touch the end of her pussy canal.

Dylan fucked Alexis very consistently, thrusting into her over and over and over again for a good five minutes, enjoying the pleasure rippling over his cock as he pussy continued to spasm around it, contracting and squeezing him, milking more and more pleasure out of each thrust. Then he buried his cock as deep as it would go and continued to push it deeper, and deeper, eliciting light shrieks from Alexis which only enticed him even more. She loved getting fucked as deep as humanly possible, and then some. That was exactly what he was giving her.

With his cock buried balls deep inside her, Dylan began to gyrate his hips in a circular motion. "OOOhhhh" Alexis groaned as she was stretched open by her lover's rock hard dick forcing her pussy open wider at all depths as he moved from side to side. Still moving in circles, Dylan added some thrusting back in to the mix. It felt wonderful on Dylan's cock to be stretching her out like this and if Alexis' moaning was any indication, she loved it every bit as much. In fact, she probably loved it even more since she kept cumming over and over on his cock! He could feel the rippling contractions pulsing on his dick every few minutes that told him she had climaxed. He was jealous that she could come over and over again during sex and he was stuck with just one.

Alexis, when her eyes had been open, had been watching her lover and his cock sliding in and out of her tight hole and hadn't noticed that the couple which had been watching them had since stripped naked, with the guy sitting on one of the couches receiving a blowjob from the girl.

That's hot, Alexis thought. She was getting even more excited by having sex while another couple was going at it just a few feet away. She felt much freer to enjoy herself and started moaning louder. Dylan noticed her getting louder and looked to the side, seeing the couple on the couch. He smiled knowing that Alexis was starting to get into the orgy thing and picked up the pace of his thrusts into her.

Zvesda
Zvesda
8 Followers
12