Party Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of just standing there on stage, I started dancing, grinding my naked body in the air and shaking my wet tits for the cameras to see. Deshawn wandered over, rapping loudly the whole time, and grabbed my around the waist, planting one of his meaty hands onto my slippery breasts. I cooed and flung my head back sensually, letting his strong arms support my weight.

Deshawn threw the microphone into the crowd and activated what I saw was a flesh colored mic that he was wearing around his ear. With both hands free, he flung down the baggy jeans he was wearing to show off the huge black boner he'd been concealing in his pants. He placed one hand on my head to shove me down on my knees, but I was there before he could force me. The camera men kneeled down besides me to get all the footage as I shoved the black cock head between my lips and started sucking.

As I let my tongue and lips slurp over his tool, I made sure to make sure it not only felt good for Deshawn, but also looked good for these cameramen. The more attention I got in Club Violet, the more likely I could find someone who could help me find Josh. Maybe if I really slutted it up now, someone who worked here, who had access to a locator, would be willing to trade some sexual favors for finding my lost boyfriend.

And so I made sure this blowjob was absolutely the most incredible blowjob I'd ever given. I coated every inch with my thick saliva, I let it drip off his shaft and fall between my breasts. I let him hold up my hair behind my head so I could go deeper onto his thick cock. At all times, I either directed my eyes directly into Deshawns, or even better, right into the lens of the camera.

When I could feel the big balls start to convulse, Deshawn took me off his cock and lifted my body up with his arms, and I wrapped myself around his neck as he shoved his big black penis right between my legs. The crowd yelled and screamed as he thrusted into me. I made sure to bite my lips, moan and squirm sensually in his arm. It wasn't hard to act because that cock pulsing into me on stage was one of the sexiest moments of my life. Deshawn's fucking was rough and his penis had no worries about fast and deep it wanted to thrust into me. I let out one earth shattering moan that Deshawn's microphone picked up, echoing my pleasure throughout the hall.

Deshawn stopped fucking me before he came and flung me to the floor. I got to my knees with my tits together, ready to receive his warm load, but it didn't come. Instead, Deshawn approached the crowd with his cock in hand and jacked himself to completion.

His hips shook as he stroked his long slippery cock. His big balls swung as he shot his first giant jet of cum right into the audience. The white sticky clumps soared over the heads of the spectators, landing in a perfect stream on the heads and faces of a line of people. Deshawn rotated his hips, aiming the streams of his creamy seed all over the crowd. The people onto whom the rapper's cum landed seemed shocked and surprised to have been coated with the spunk of the performer on stage.

When Deshawn's penis had glazed a sufficient portion of the audience, all the girls had returned back on stage, and as he entered the final verse of this performance, the girls all returned to their initial positions at the back of the stage. I ran to join them too.

When Deshawn finished rapping, the crowd cheered and the lights dimmed to black. A figure on stage grabbed me by my bet and swept me down the stairs away from the video shoot.

When we stepped into the lit hallway, I saw it was the gray haired man.

"You were so sexy in there, dollface," he said, leading me further down another hallway.

"You know who I am?" he asked, and I shook my head.

"I'm the head executive of the record studio. Been coming here for years on vacation, but the rapper wanted to shoot the video here so I took him. He's excited to stay and enjoy The Competition, though I've never had much interest in the stuff. I come here to relax and screw, you know?"

The Competition? I had no idea what he meant.

"Anyway, girl, you looked incredible up there. Most of the girls I get here, they're slender like you, of course, with the whole shebang of tits and ass, but you, sweetheart, you have this sexiness about you. You can't be older than nineteen, or twenty, am I right?"

I nodded.

"Damn, I knew you had a young pussy. Do you really live with your boyfriend and some kid from school's mom? The way you told that story, the blood was rushing into my cock immediately. Are they here? Is that milf available? I want to bend you both over and stick it to you good."

"She's here," I told him, hoping now that maybe he could help me find Josh, "But I don't know where she is."

"Real shame," he said, "I'll just have to make do with fucking your warm pussy tonight."

We arrived at a door which he unlocked with a swipe. It was a lavish looking hotel room, with a kitchen, and indoor pool, and a sexy round bed in the center.

"Fuck, you gorgeous bitch, I'm going to have you here this second."

He shoved me over to the kitchen counter, dropped his briefcase to the crowd where it opened with a crash, then shoved my still slippery body over the counter and stuck his hard cock in.

And that's where you'll find me now, my dear diary. You were sitting there on the floor with my lucky little purple card and all my things, having spilled out of his briefcase. I'm sure, after this, I'm going to have to suck his dick, either swallow his sticky cum or let him shoot it all over my tits.

When he falls asleep, I don't know what I will do. Maybe I will stay with him and see if Deshawn's klout can help me find Josh. Or maybe I'll grab my things, swipe myself clean, and escape to somewhere else in Club VIolet. Something tells me that even if Josh isn't here, he will be soon. Because once I find Josh, we can get back to what we do best: screwing our brains away and ordering around that sexy mom and her son.

WIsh me luck,

Sonny