Party of Five: Festa de Cinco

Story Info
Brazilian girlfriend and her friends like to party.
1.4k words
3.8
67.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C Love
C Love
25 Followers

Festa de cinco

I was lucky enough to spend a few months down in Brazil. For anyone who’s traveled there, you know just how much sex plays a part in their lives. I had been there about three or months, and had started dating this beautiful girl, Thais (pronounced Tie-izh for the gringos). She had flawless dark skin, long blond hair, and a body that, if she had been a couple of pounds lighter, would have been too skinny. We had been dating for about a month, when one night, lying in bed, we began discussing our sexual histories and fantasies. I asked her if she’d ever been in a threesome. I had an ulterior motive for my question of course, her roommate. Her roommate was Simone, a tall blonde with an ass that could raise the dead. Simone wasn’t really my type, but she was definitely hot, and when you’re looking to complete a ménage, types can get thrown out of the window. Thais told me that she’d been with two guys before, but that she’d hated it. She also told me that she and Simone had shared a man once. I asked her if she liked that experience and she said yes, but she said it in a manner that indicated she didn’t want to continue discussing it.

I decided that if I was going to experience both Thais and Simone, I’d have to change my strategy. I figured I should start working on Simone. Not overtly, but by putting my hand on her thigh when she sat down next to me, or initiating contact whenever possible, things that could send a signal without seeming obvious. That Friday I was to meet Thais at a club. I bumped into Simone first, along with a friend. Simone introduced me to Carolina, her friend from childhood. Immediately I could feel my pants getting tighter. Carolina was exactly my type. She was a brunette with hair just over her ears, a nice round ass, and perfect tits that were just the right size for a hand or a mouth. We waited for Thais to join us and then we grabbed a seat. The couches were three-seaters, so Thais sat in the middle, with Caro and me on either side of her. Simone sat on the arm of the couch next to me. I decided to put my plan into action. I put my hand on Simone’s back and slowly scratched it while we talked. The three of us talked for a while about all sorts of things, and nothing. I found out that Caro was only in town for a couple of weeks, and was staying at a local hotel rather than on Thais and Simone’s couch. I also found out that Carolina was a world traveler, she had just returned from Europe and was on her way to Florida and then New York. Simone looked at me with a smirk and said that it was her job to make sure Caro had a good time while she was visiting.

That’s when the night changed. Simone asked me, “Would you like to party with three women?” Being under the impression that Thais wasn’t down with the group games, I assumed she was joking.

“Who wouldn’t?” I laughed. Then from Simone’s look I realized she was serious. I turned to Thais for approval. She immediately agreed, and we were off to Caro’s hotel. The plan was to spend some time at the hotel, and then go to a nearby club. Thais and I stood by the window while Caro and Simone ran around like proverbial chickens. Within about 10 minutes both were wearing just their thong panties. Carolina looked at me and said strip. I obeyed orders and got into the bed, still not really believing this was going to happen. All three ladies got naked and crawled into bed as well, Caro on top of me, while Simone was on my left and Thais was on my right.

Carolina slowly slid onto my condom wrapped pole, while both of the ladies at my side began sucking on her breasts. I began pumping, slowly at first and then faster. We worked up a good rhythm. I turned to each side and kissed each of my wingmen. I was surprised at how long I was able to stay up to the task. I realized it was because my brain still hadn’t accepted the reality of what was happening. Carolina came before I did, but not by much. Afterwards she went to the bathroom to clean up, while I snuggled with Simone and Thais. Simone asked me how long it would take me to recover, and I told her I thought about 10-15 minutes. The three of us laid there for a while before I asked, “When will I get to see some girl on girl?” Simone immediately pushed me out of the way, and positioned her head between my girlfriend’s legs. As soon as Simone started licking that pussy, I felt my recovery time vanish. I first leaned in and started sucking on Thais’ tits, but Simone pulled me away and motioned towards her pussy. I slid on a condom and began thrusting into her from behind. Carolina came out of the bathroom, saw what was going on, and started to rub up behind me. With one hand on Simone’s hip, I wrapped my other hand around Caro’s body to grab her ass while she licked my ear. The harder I pumped, the more Thais enjoyed what Simone was doing to her. At this point, my brain had caught on to what was happening, and I couldn’t hold out quite as long as before. As soon as Thais had her orgasm, I had mine, leaving Simone unfulfilled in the middle. The night went on for a while longer. I went down on Carolina, and fucked Thais before we got dressed and left for the club.

The club was great, it was a dance club, and every guy in the place was hitting on one of my three women, but they all came with me, and they were all leaving with me. After about an hour in the club, I made the suggestion that after we leave, we head back to Caro’s hotel for another go. Everyone seemed anxious for the night to end. The teasing that they were doing to me, especially Carolina, was excruciating. I had just fucked each of these girls, I was as horny as I’ve ever been, they were pushing away all other potential suitors in favor of me, but whenever I got too close to Caro or Simone, I’d get pulled back from. Finally we started to make our way out, but before we made it, Simone started talking to, and making out with, some random guy. After another 15 minutes, we just decided to bring him along.

The five of us went back to the hotel, and while Simone and Ricardo went at it on the bed, Carolina and I joined them. I repeatedly reached over and played with Simone’s breasts or ass when I could. Ricardo monopolized Simone all night, leaving the other two for me. They took turns riding me or sucking me off all night. The highlight was when Simone was riding Ricardo, facing the window, while right next to them Thais was riding me, facing away from the window. While both ladies were bobbing up and down, I suggested “Kiss.” The two ladies did, in a moment that will forever be etched in my memory. I almost shot my load then and there. Simone moved to the floor, leaving the entire bed to Thais, Caro, and me. They alternated, and while I pleasured one, the other would hush us to try to keep from waking the neighbors. The finale came when Ricardo had Simone screaming for more on the floor, while Carolina moaned in pleasure because of my fingers, and I grunted in joy while Thais reached around from behind and jacked me off. If the neighbors didn’t complain about that cacophony, they weren’t going to complain at all.

As the sun began to break through the window curtain, I decided it was time to get home. Before I left, Simone reminded me that I had given an orgasm to both Thais and Carolina, but not to her. So I had to make sure I repaid her eventually. I asked the girls what their plans for the week were, but Carolina and Simone had already come up with plans, and I would have to wait until the following weekend to see them again. Those seven days were the longest of my life; of course the next weekend was worth the wait.

C Love
C Love
25 Followers