Party of Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love swapped around with Lacey who had moved next to me on the bed, Love positioned at the foot of the bed had now started to suck my cock intently. Wrapping her hand around the base of my dick, Love jerked my cock while she bobbed her head up and down.

Lacey broke the kiss and pushed me down onto the bed, where she then sat on my chest and grinned intently. "I'm going to sit on your face..." Lacey then hopped off of my chest and made good on her promise and sat on my face. Lacey put both of her thighs by the sides of my head and slowly pushed herself down onto my face. I put my hands on Lacey's big ass and lightly squeezed it making Lacey moan lowly. Flicking my tongue against Lacey's pussy I let my right and left index finger move up to Lacey's tight asshole and slowly start to push their way into her asshole. Lacey moaned loudly and arched her back as my tongue moved in deeper.

Love was now bobbing on my cock at a rapid pace, taking in all of my fourteen inches and was using her left hand to rub my chest and her right hand to steady herself on the bed. Love would occasionally drop down to my base and kiss the skin at the bottom.

Lacey started to bounce up and down on my face as she usually would, essentially riding my tongue. Love looked up from my member and giggled lightly, taking my cock out of her mouth. Love placed my dick up against my belly and smoothly licked from the base up to the tip. Love also sexily rubbed her hand over my chest while she licked my cock, paying particular attention to the dick's head. As Love licked up and down my cock, Love would shout words of encouragement while Lacey rode my tongue. In between drops of licking, Love's hand steadily jerked my cock while she shouted to me and Lacey.

Not being able to spit onto Lacey's cunt I decided to attack her clit. I took the hard little love button in my mouth and started to suckle on it like there was a prize for 'most pressure applied to a clitoris'. I moved my hands down to beneath Lacey's thighs and held her just above my face so I could rapidly eat her pussy.

I carefully flicked my tongue against her clit while my lips sucked on the tiny button. I then moved my head back down and started to swirl my tongue around her pussy's lips making Lacey moan in pleasure. Lacey put her hands up against the wall and held herself in position while my hands wandered up to her large, soft breasts. Lacey threw her head backwards and let out a loud moan while my mouth went onto overtime with oral pleasure for Lacey.

Love decided to change the blowjob to a very pleasurable tit fucking. Sitting up on her knees, Love leaned over my cock and trapped my dick in between her large tits and slowly started to pump her jugs up and down. "Oh fuck..." I let out as Love smiled sexily while she pumped my cock as hard as she could.

I moved my lips up closer to Lacey's cunt and gently planted a kiss on her pussy's lips. I then slipped my tongue back into Lacey's cunt and started to spin it around making Lacey yelp with pleasure. Lacey put both of her hands up on the wall to steady herself as I turned up my oral pleasuring. I started to rapidly withdraw and reinsert my tongue into Lacey's luscious cunt, literally tongue fucking her as Lacey started to pant with the action.

Love was now holding my cock in between her tits and was bouncing up and down on her knees. The mad sensation around my cock only made me increase the tempo of my tongue fucking. Lacey's panting got worse and worse as she started to lowly bounce up and down on my face.

I then placed my hands on top of Lacey's thighs and dragged her down so she was now literally sitting on my face while my tongue probed deeper into her soft pussy. Lacey started to moan louder, the signature move of a Lacey Chabert orgasm. Lacey slammed her hands against our wall; she balled her hands in a fist and started to pound against the wall as she started to tremor with an impending orgasm.

As Lacey's hips started to jerk over my tongue, Love had stopped bouncing and was now simply bouncing her tits up and down with my dick still trapped in one of the best places for it to be trapped. Love was now flicking her tongue against the tip of my dick's head as she jerked my cock with her large tits.

"Ahhh! Fuck!" Lacey let out as her cum started to spray out over my face, making me all the happier. Quaking on my face, I knew better and kept Lacey close to me. Constantly flicking my tongue against her cunt, I kept Lacey orgasming enough for a second mini orgasm. Lacey sat on my face defeated; she slowly climbed off of my face to let me watch Love going to town on my cock.

Love stopped tit-fucking my dick and was now back to sucking my cock swallowing seven inches of the member. For what she wasn't sucking, Love was jerking off with her right hand. Her left hand was resting on the bed to give her support for her bobbing.

Lacey wrapped her arms around my shoulders and moved my head towards hers. We lightly kissed, our tongues flicking against each others as Love sucked my dick. Lacey seemed to enjoy the taste of her cum as we broke the kiss she greedily licked her lips.

Love was now bobbing her head up and down at break neck speed, I could feel my cum starting to bubble in my balls. Looking over to Lacey, she seemed to know what was happening and nodded. Lacey sexily slunk down the bed and leant down next to Love who was still going to town on my cock. Lacey whispered something in Love's ear that only made Love increase in the sucking.

Love broke her sexy lip-lock on my dick and slowly pumped my cock. Looking up at me, her sexy brown enchanting eyes, shone with sexiness.

"Stand up Bret..."

Love unwrapped her hands and let me stand up. Pushing myself off of mine and Lacey's luxurious sheets I let my cock stand outwards bobbing freely in between Lacey and Love's sexy faces.

"Lacey...Care for a taste?"

Love asked with a sexy grin, as Lacey's eyes focused on my fourteen inch cock. Lacey had a fantastic smile, it seemed to shine even more so when she was horny. Lacey grinned and sexily bit into her bottom lip. Looking at me, then at Love Lacey grinned and nodded her head.

Going for gold, Lacey and Love wrapped their lips together around my cock and started to simultaneously bat their tongues against my rod making me groan in pleasure. Bucking my hips, I started to cum, when Love moved her lips over my mouth and let my warm seed spray into her wet, soothing mouth.

Love astonishingly didn't swallow down my cum and rolled it around in her mouth sexily. Looking over to Lacey, Love smiled a gorgeous smile and opened her mouth. Lacey matched the smile and opened her mouth. The pair then leant in past my cock and passionately kissed each other, their tongues sloppily slapped against each other as the two sultry vixens moaned in each others mouths.

"Oh fuck..." I simply moaned as I watched Lacey and Love swapped my cum in each others mouths. The two brown-haired sluts broke the kiss and then sexily swallowed what they had in their mouths, after they swallowed they shared a quick peck on their lips when Love looked up at me.

"Fuck...That was a lot of cum! I suppose you want to recover now?" I went to respond when Lacey cut me off and spoke to Love.

"I don't think he does...Look at his cock." Lacey smiled and pointed towards my dick which was still standing upwards proudly. Love's eyes went wide, she looked at me, then at Lacey and grinned.

"What are you, a lead fucking pencil?" Love asked, marvelling at my hard-on. "Did you even get limp?"

"Yeah..." I answered shyly, not really sure of what the right response would be.

Looking up at me, she asked. "And you're hard again?" When I nodded, Love reached up and pulled me into a kiss, her lips curling into a smile as she giggled happily. "Bret. I think I'm going to have to steal you! I fucking love you!"

I felt myself blushing slightly, which only made Love giggle again, smiling at me. Love had a puzzled look on her face, trying to work out what to do with me.

"Umm, Lacey...Can I fuck him one on one?" Love asked towards my girlfriend, hope shining on her face.

Lacey grinned and scooted up on the bed. "Go for it babe..."

Love squealed with delight and got up off her knees. Taking the advantage, I grabbed Love by her ass and lifted her upwards off of the floor. Love shrieked in surprise and wrapped her arms around my neck. My hands moved down to the bottom of her thighs to hold her in place as Love tried to insert my cock in her cunt.

Missing the first two times, Love held her right arm around my neck and moved her left hand down to my cock. Wrapping her soft hand around my member, Love aided my cock into her warm, wet pussy making us both moan as it invaded. Love slowly sank to the bottom of my member, her head leant backwards looking to the sky as all of my fourteen inches slid into her.

Love brought her head down to look me in the eyes, her own sexy browns eyes were ablaze with lust. Leaning in, Love moved next to me right ear and whispered sexily. "Fuck me as hard as you can..." She then licked my right ear lobe driving me mad at the pleasure running through my senses.

Sounds like a plan. I thought to myself with a grin. Keeping hold of Love's thighs I slowly started to move her up and down my rod making her moan lowly. Inch by inch my member invaded her warm, wet folds, making Love's moans go louder with each push.

Deciding enough was enough; I held Love tightly and started to let Love rise and drop at a quick speed. Love's eyes were now shut tightly and she was constantly letting out small 'Oh's' with each thrust. With my body at an angle, I leant down and sucked lightly on Love's right nipple making her moans of 'Oh' to 'Oh my!'s'. Swapping over in rapid succession, I watched as Love started to writhe on my cock.

Moving my hands from her thighs, I quickly replaced them on her lovely ass cheeks and helped her bounce up and down on my cock. From this new position I managed to take a quick peek at Lacey who was now on the bed, watching us intently with two of her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.

With a smile, I leant forward and whispered in Love's ear. "I think we need to give Lacey a proper show..." I'm still not sure if Love understood, but she nodded and moaned again lightly. With much regret, I'm pulled my cock out of her warm cunt and turned Love round.

Now facing Lacey, Love leant back, her sexy soft back rubbing up against my fairly hairy chest. "Put both arms around my neck and hold on." I whispered lightly, as Love nodded her head.

She lifted her right arm to join her left and grabbed the back of my neck. I then put my hands in place ready to lift Love up off of the ground. Lifting her legs, Love was again completely off the ground, her legs spread wide and held up by my hands under her thighs and her arms around my neck, her back pressed firmly against my chest and my cock still deep within her.

I lifted her off my dick and slowly, slowly lowered her back down on it. I repeated the action, getting a feel for this new position, testing to see how much elbow room I had. After a few test strokes I was able to determine how far I could reasonably lift Love off my prick before it was in danger of falling out of her twat. I had to angle myself a little, so that my cock was more or less pointing straight up, but Love wasn't very heavy, so everything worked out.

I picked up the speed of my strokes, lifting Love up and lowering her on my shaft. As I let Love bounce on my rod, Love didn't whimper like she had earlier, catching a look of her face she was clearly enjoying the position, and except for the novelty of it, it wasn't anything special. So the next time I lifted her to maximum safe distance, I let her drop the length of my pole, letting gravity do what it does best.

Love's eyes flew open and she screamed in surprised pleasure, "AAAAHHHH!"

She turned her head to look at me but before she could say anything I lifted her and dropped her again. Another scream and her eyes locked on mine. Again. And again. I started bouncing Love on my rod faster. Her screams gave way to soft grunts, her breath coming out in huffs each time my big cock slammed into her tight pussy.

"Hunh... Hunh... Hunh... Hunh... Hunh... Hunh... Hunh."

Love screamed out her pleasure just a second before I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. "Oh God Oh God Oh God OH GOD!!!!!" Love screeched as Lacey spoke for the first time in a while.

"Yeah cum all over his big dick Love..." Her sexy voice crept through our bedroom of pleasure.

Grinning at Lacey's words, I took one final stroke and then I started to pant in a similar fashion to Love. Gasping, I started to shoot my warm seed up into Love's warm, wet cunt. Amazingly I managed to shoot a healthy amount deep into her pussy, this has become a very good day.

As our orgasms wound down Love straightened up and leaned back against my chest. My dick had not fully softened yet and was still tucked away neatly in her vagina. Our hands started roaming over each other's body, hers reaching down between her legs to feel my shaft still tucked inside her, and mine wandering her torso and inevitably ending up back on her breasts.

Breaking the scene, Lacey spoke again. "Is it my turn yet?" A clearly reinvigorated Lacey said, grinning from her position at the head of the bed. Love grinned and looked up at me.

"I would love to see that Bret! I want to see how hard you pound my precious little Lacey." Love then climbed off of my dick and moved up to the bed. Cuddling up against her Love took Lacey's large right breast in her hand and gently rolled it around. "Although, looking at this tit, she isn't so little any more!"

Lacey giggled as I watched from my standing point. Love leaned over to Lacey and the two hot brunettes shared a soft passionate kiss. "Girls, I'd love to fuck you Lacey. And Love, you watching only makes it hotter but I need some time to recover! I'm not a miracle man..."

Love and Lacey broke the kiss and looked over at me, Lacey raised an eyebrow and then giggled. Leaning down to Love, Lacey whispered into the younger girl's ear. Love jokingly put her hand over her heart and made a shocked face. "You want to see how good my pussy eating is? Well, I never! You always said I was the best!"

Lacey and Love giggled incessantly as I sat down on the chair near our bed that I normally serenade Lacey from. Lacey shrugged and nodded her head. "Yeah, you are but I want to see if you've got any better. Then, Bret can recover and I'll be really ready to get fucked by him."

"Well, when you say it like that...I guess it can't hurt for me to taste that sweet pussy again..."

Lacey nodded happily. "That's the spirit! Now eat my pussy wench!" Love playfully pushed Lacey away.

Love stood up and walked over to me. Sitting on my lap, Love wrapped an arm around my neck and kissed me on the cheek. "Alright, Lacey get yourself ready while Bret plays with himself."

Lacey nodded and lay on the bed and opened her soft, sexy legs. Lacey was already wet and gently fingered herself as Love leant in and planted a long wet kiss on my lips. Gently moaning as I cupped her large tits in my hands, and rolled them around playfully.

Lacey cleared her throat as to make Love aware she was ready. Breaking the kiss, Love giggled and hopped over to the bed. Love sexily sauntered over to the bed and hopped onto it, just inches away from Lacey's sexy, sweating body. Love then moved herself around so she was facing away from Lacey and had her sexy ass to her. Leaning down towards her pussy, Love took three fingers from her right hand and slowly started to slide them up and down her pussy lips.

Lacey leant her head back and moaned lowly as Love started to slide her fingers up and down. As Love's tempo increased to a faster pace, I slowly started to jerk my cock back to life. Love then sexily leant down inches away from Lacey's cunt and spat on her lips. The spit fell onto Lacey's lips when Love sexily took the fingers she was using to stimulate Lacey's pussy and rubbed the spit into it.

Swinging herself around, Love moved herself down the bed and placed both of Lacey's legs on her shoulders so Love was now face to pussy with Lacey's warm, wet, inviting cunt. Lacey had started to gently fondle her large breasts as Love inched closer and closer to Lacey's inviting pussy. Love's tongue slowly tongue flicked out and started batting Lacey's clit playfully.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Lacey squealed in surprise, her back arching instantly as his tongue hit her love button. "Lick that pussy!"

Smiling up at her, Love asked with a wicked grin. "Like it?"

"Love it!" Lacey moaned her head rolling backwards as Love expertly slid a finger into Lacey's juicy folds. "No woman can fuck me like you! Even Bret has a job!" Now there was some honesty I could've done without. Love looked towards me with a sly smile on her face as her index finger pumped in and out of Lacey's cunt.

Licking her softly, Love said, "Well, since Bret needs to recover, how about I show him what you like?" Love trailed off, looking at me with a wicked grin on her face. "Would you like that Lacey?"

I raised an eyebrow as Lacey panted her answer towards the brunette burying her tongue into her cunt. "That sounds amazing Love! Fuck me however you want!" Love grinned at Lacey's answer and slowly pulled away from her pussy.

"Alright then...Bret...Watch carefully" Lapping at Lacey's seeping pussy, Love's hands went wandering up to Lacey's large tits and started to play with them.

Love then dropped to below Lacey's cunt so her head was resting on the bed sheets. She then expertly dragged her tongue upwards, making jagged motions as she moved it upwards. Lacey had started to sweat more and more as Love had started this torturous oral exercise.

Giving her another long lick, and dragging another sobbing moan from Lacey's lungs, Love asked. "And I wonder where your G-Spot is?" Smiling, Love managed to hit it straight away by the way Lacey's hips bucked at Love's hands. "Ah, it's still in the same place then?"

Love playfully slid her fingers up and down Lacey's pussy lips making Lacey breathe heavily. "Oh for fuck's sake Love! Eat me out!" Love grinned as she continued to rub her fingers up and down Lacey's pussy lips.

Turning to me, Love grinned and shook her head playfully. "Such language in front of a lady!" Love said, grinning at me. Which in turn made me smile at the hot brunettes actions. Love took her right index finger and slowly sucked on it, covering it completely with her sweet spit. Love then leaned over to me, offering the finger for me to treat in a similar fashion.

Obliging, I opened my mouth and also sucked on Love's finger, wetting it with both of our juices. Love giggled lightly as I flicked my tongue against the tip of her finger. Looking down at Lacey, whose eyes were now shut in anticipation of the actions coming up. Love then slid the finger deep into Lacey's cunt, making the lying down brunette jolt awake at the sudden invasion.

Love pressed down on Lacey's shoulders and slowly started to pump her finger in and out of Lacey's sweet cunt. On occasion, Love would run the finger up and down Lacey's pussy lips, making the brunette mew lowly.

Pulling her finger free from Lacey's soaking wet snatch, Love smiled as Lacey moaned in protest. Changing position, Love pulled Lacey's folds apart softly before diving in to treat Lacey with her oral skills. Love began driving her tongue into Lacey's pussy, making Lacey's hips jerk violently.

"Fuck yes!" Lacey screamed out, her pleasure growing as Love slid her tongue in and out as fast and far as she could. Love's fingers then began to rub Lacey's clit. Each rub of her sensitive love-button made Lacey moan loudly, her thighs tightening up around Love's head as she writhed on the bed.