Party People

Story Info
Taking the next step.
5.2k words
4.14
71.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers

Steve watched Susan as she slept in the passenger seat next to him. He hoped this red light would last a little longer as he admired the firmness of the back of her thighs. She was laying with her feet and legs tucked up on to the space between them and the tight and very short shorts had snugged up nicely into the folds of her ass and crotch. He felt himself salivating as he stroked his hand along her smooth skin.

As his arm moved he couldn't help but notice the muscles of his own arm rippling. Having been a competitive athlete in college, he was proud that he had been diligent in keeping in shape. He didn't think of himself as narcissistic, but he was glad he took enough pride in his looks to do the hard work to keep in top shape. He had a nagging fear that if he didn't, his sexy wife would find some stud who did.

Susan was in to sex and he remembered the first time he saw her. She was literally dancing on a table at a frat party. She was a hot little freshman chick with a tight ass and great tits. All she had on was a pair of bikini panties and a very wet t-shirt. It was lust at first sight for him, but he doubted she would give him the time of day.

Just by luck, she lost her balance and fell off the table, right in to his arms. One of his buddies said that since Steve caught her, she was his for the rest of the night. She just smiled and draped her arms across his muscular shoulders and snuggled her face into his chest. She reeked of beer and tobacco and she was wet and sticky, but his cock was delighted by his good fortune. He carried her up to his room in the house and placed her on his bed. Since he was a senior, he had a private room and he locked the door. She sat up on the bed and whipped off her shirt. Her firm 34C tits jiggled and he was fascinated by the total lack of tan-lines. It was August and he expected tan-lines since her skin was a golden color that told him she had spent the summer in the sun. She tossed the shirt on to the floor and slipped her panties off. Steve was amazed that she had no tan-lines on her hips either. She sat back against his pillows; her elbows resting on the bed and one leg drawn up slightly. He literally drooled when he saw that her pussy was shaved. It was the first bare pussy he had ever seen except in magazines. She smiled the mellow smile of drunkenness and then slipped down the bed and fell asleep.

In the morning he awoke with her bare body pressed against him. She was kissing him on the neck and her legs were wrapped around his thigh. He could feel her pubic bone bumping against him as she rocked in a sexual rhythm, still asleep. Steve was a gentleman, even though his cock didn't want to be. He just held her and enjoyed the sensation of her body humping against his. A few minutes later she opened her arms and pushed back.

"Who the hell are you?"

"My name is Steve. Who are you?"

She kissed his pec. "Steve, huh? You're cute. Did we fuck last night?"

"No, you were drunk and you passed out so I just let you sleep."

"You wanna fuck now?"

What could he say? No? This hot little 18-year-old beauty wanted to know if he wanted to fuck and he was going to say no? Not likely. So they fucked. It wasn't a great fuck. He had only fucked two girls before and yet his cock was in control now. He had to piss and so the sensations were just too intense. In just a few minutes of spasmodic thrashing his load volleyed from his shaft and filled her hot pussy. Still, she kissed him tenderly and snuggled against him again.

"I like you Steve. We'll have to do that again sometime."

She drifted off to sleep again. Later that day as she borrowed one of his t-shirts and a pair of workout shorts he learned her name was Susan.

There was the brief toot of a car horn and Steve looked up in time to notice the car next to him starting to move. The light had changed and he quickly shifted the RX8 up through the gears. He stole another glance at his wife, wondering how he had managed to keep her all these years.

Their relationship had not really blossomed that first year. They occasionally ran into each other at school and Susan came by the frat house for parties but Susan was a little too wild for him. He remembered always feeling a little threatened by her beauty and sexuality. When he was around her he felt like a pretender who was about to be discovered at any minute. She was too hot, too pretty and too crazy to be interested in him. He wondered if at some time she would break into laughter and let him know that she only talked to him because she was bored. He dated other girls and she played the field pretty vigorously.

But several years later they started seeing each other more regularly. She had calmed down a little after one of her regular guy pals had died of liver disease. Suddenly she realized that mild mannered Steve was a pretty good friend. He was level headed and he could be fun, and he had been a gentleman that first night. Maybe he really was the kind of guy she should keep around for a while.

To Steve, being with Susan was a little like playing with firecrackers. It was a little scary but every night when you realized you still had all of your fingers left there was a sort of exhilaration. He wasn't always comfortable with the way it made him feel when she acted crazy, but it saved him from the boring existence he might otherwise have. He liked that his wife was so animated and outgoing. He kind of got used to the fact that they always seemed to be the center of attention at parties and gatherings, although he knew that it was she that was the center of attention, he was just a hanger-on.

When they got married her parents had given them a week in the Poconos at some secluded resort. Susan was the life of the party every night and Steve suspected that more than a couple of honeymoons were somewhat disrupted by her almost outrageous behavior and the obvious appreciation of the young husbands. She never lacked a dance partner that entire stay.

Steve thought about the coming two-week vacation with Susan's friends. He was looking forward to spending some time with Jaqi, his favorite of Susan's buddies. Because they had both been athletes, they shared a special bond, somewhat heightened by their commitment to physical fitness. They had often worked out together. They gently pushed each other to try a little harder, do one more set or at least another rep or two. He kind of blushed to himself thinking of how he had, on more than one occasion, worn short workout togs and no jock or underwear, hoping Jaqi would peek up his shorts and be impressed with his endowments while he spotted her bench press. Jaqi never mentioned anything, but he thought he had noticed her nipples harden a few times. Steve often thought that if he hadn't hooked up with Susan it would have been nice to hook up with Jaqi. Her tight little body and bouncy step always fascinated him. He loved that she almost always wore skintight workout clothes. On the odd occasion that she actually wore sweats she still looked good. But he strongly preferred the other look.

He always took advantage of every opportunity to touch her; patting her on the back or rubbing her shoulders after a workout. Once he had even patted her ass, like a football coach pats a player. There was an electric jolt on his hand when he realized what he had done. She turned to him and smiled, but didn't say anything. He liked the firmness of her toned body, he liked the intense look in her eyes as they paced each other around the running track, the fluid movement of her limbs as she ran, and he loved the way she smelled.

One time Steve and Jaqi had gone to her old gym and he helped her up to the parallel bar and as he lifted her by her waist the tresses of her hair flowed across his face. He was momentarily smothered by the fragrance of her hair and he wanted to kiss her shoulder. It had been just an instant but he remembered it still. He liked that she was so physical and yet totally feminine. She always seemed to be touching him. He didn't know if she was flirting or just a touchy person, but he liked it either way. But even with Jaqi he felt a bit of insecurity. He wondered if she shared any of his feelings. He wondered if they would even be friends if anything happened to Susan.

Steve glanced at Susan again. Now she was sitting up, but still dozing. He marveled at the swell of her breasts as they jiggled with the slight bumps in the road. Steve liked the deep scoop neck of the top she was wearing and was somewhat relieved that she wouldn't be wearing it to play tennis or golf. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra and he liked that.

He knew the other guys would like that too, especially Mario, Maria's husband and Jaqi's husband Mandrake's cousin.

On more than one occasion he had noticed Mario openly ogling Susan. Mario thought of himself as something of a Latin Lover and he made no effort to conceal his lecherous side. And Susan was at least his match. She had it and she had no trouble flaunting it. She often fired innuendos and entendres back and forth, shaking her ass or her tits for emphasis. Where Steve felt a little guilty for touching Jaqi's butt, Mario had no qualms at all about touching Susan's. When they played golf Mario always made a point to hug the girls when they dropped a putt or hit a nice drive. He let his hands roam freely across their asses and even was so bold as to reach a couple of fingers up the hem of their shorts to pinch a little cheek whenever he got the chance. And the girls all seemed to love it. Steve realized that he liked Mario least of all.

**********************

Mario entered the kitchen where Mandrake and Maria were setting out the ingredients to one of their famous salads. He picked up a large ripe tomato and hefted it as he would a baseball. He even made a time-lapse pitching motion with it.

He slid his arm around his wife, nudging her with the crotch of his shorts. "Besame chica." He almost whispered in her ear. His deep soft voice was sultry, like something from a cheap movie. She turned and they kissed. He squeezed her ass with his free hand.

"Ay dios, Mario." She said. "Can't you see we're busy? We got knives and other sharp things here, you could get hurt!" She playfully shifted her body away from his grasp.

"Hey, Mandrake. Do you know what a ripe tomato and woman have in common?"

Mandrake thought for a second. "They're both firm to the touch and the good ones are a little tart?"

"No, but that's good. What they have in common is if you bite them just right they squirt!"

With that Mario bit the tomato and, sure enough, it squirted a stream of juice and seeds all over his wife's white halter-top.

"Oh, caramia, I'm so sorry, here, let me help you with that." He quickly grabbed a wet dishcloth and dabbed at the mess on his wife's top, immediately turning the fabric almost transparent.

Maria pushed his hands away, shaken and embarrassed that he had done that with Mandrake so near. "Cochino!"

Mario laughed, as he got a dry dishtowel from a drawer and handed it to Jaqi. The wet area was above her breast and nothing intimate was revealed. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean for that to happen."

She smiled at her husband and she felt her heart flutter as she looked into his warm brown eyes. He was so like a bad little boy that always seemed to get into trouble but then win her heart. "I know honey, but leave us alone, please. We are very busy." She gave him a quick peck on the lips and pushed him toward the door.

Mandrake shook his head at the banter. He liked Mario and Maria, they kind of reminded him of scenes from his own childhood, always joking, always apologizing, always laughing and kissing. Secretly, he was a little disappointed that the wet spot was not in a better place. He was very attracted to the rich color and texture of Maria's skin and hair. Although she carried a few extra pounds, she looked very good to Mandrake. She was the kind of woman you could get physical with and not worry about hurting. He watched as Mario patted her on her ample ass as he walked out. Suddenly he realized why she reminded him of Jennifer Lopez. It was the booty. Round and shapely, accented by the tight jersey shorts she was wearing. He could tell that she had on thong underwear.

"Mandrake, you watch out for her with those knives! One time my buddy Richie got a little too fresh with her. He copped a feel of this badonka-donk and she did the Lorena Bobbit thing on him!"

"Mario! I did not! Mandrake, don't listen to him. He's not talking sense now."

Mandrake smiled, quietly.

He and Maria worked like a team in the kitchen. Sometimes when they worked together they didn't even talk, they both knew what to do and what the other was going to do as well. Both of them were avid cooks and they traded recepies and cooking ideas all the time. Whenever they could, they collaborated on dishes. Mandrake loved to prepare seafood and breads and Maria loved to experiment with salads and veggie dishes. Mandrake lifted the dishtowel from the rolls that were rising on the counter top. They were swelling nicely. He sprinkled a little of his secret herbal combination on to the tops.

Mario took a long swig of beer and looked at the rolls as well. "Every time I see rolls like that they remind me of ..."

Maria looked at him, shaking a knife at him playfully.

"Never mind...I forget." Mario made a quick cartoon exit from the room.

"He is so nasty! I worry about him getting in trouble at work with his little jokes and stuff." Maria chuckled, but deep down inside she knew it was true. She didn't know that Mario had gotten two minor Sexual Harassment complaints from women at work in the past year.

Mandrake smiled. He wished he could be half as spontaneous and free as Mario. Jaqi sometimes called him her stick in the mud. Mandrake feared that most people saw him as a sort of overly serious and stuffy guy. He rarely let his personality shine through at work, so most people didn't know him very well at all. He sometimes felt like Abbott to Jaqi's Costello.

Mandrake saw a little sparkle of sweat on Maria's temple and another shining in the valley between her ample breasts. It was warm in the kitchen, with the oven on and the two of them trying to get things to come out right. Maria's hands were in a crusty flour mixture she was preparing and without thinking, Mandrake grabbed a paper towel and dabbed at the dampness on her forehead and chin. She smiled appreciatively. He looked at the glistening on her chest and thought better of dabbing there as well. She smiled. He watched her unfettered breasts sway with the action of her arms and hands. He picked up her glass of chilled Chablis and lifted it to her lips. She sipped it and then smiled. "Gracias."

As he looked out through the window over the sink, Mandrake watched Jaqi and Steve as they bent over the railing, watching the waves gently lapping on the beach. They were standing close, side-by-side. Jaqi's right arm was around Steve's waist. Steve was wearing a sleeveless shirt and tight workout shorts. They had just returned from a run down the beach and Jaqi was dressed similarly. They both wore training shoes with socks. As Jaqi gesticulated with her left arm Mandrake smiled. He loved the shape of his wife's arms and legs. Their shape and proportions were better than any sculptor could have made them. The ruby and diamond bracelet sparkled in the sun as she talked.

A few minutes later the salad preparation was almost done and he was moving to the preliminary clean up stage.

"Hey, too quiet in here!" Jaqi said as she burst through the swinging door. "Mario said I should check on you two." She grinned at the embarrassed look on her husband's face. "Are you guys about done? Do you need any help? Do you need drinks?"

After dinner the couples cleaned up the few dishes and sat around the deck talking and joking. Each person found some reason to toast someone else so it wasn't long before the laughter was a little too loud and the giggles were a little too frequent. Suddenly, Susan bolted to her feet.

Steve looked at her, startled. "What's the matter hon?"

"I have to pee." She announced loudly. Everyone burst into laughter.

"Do you need any help with that?" Mario offered.

"Not sure, maybe." She took Steve's hand and he stood up to go with her, not sure what was going on.

"Silly!" She laughed as she pushed his chest, knocking him back into his chair. She turned and headed for the bathroom.

"Okay, if you need any help, just let me know." Mario offered again as she slid open the patio door.

"Mario, I think she'll be okay in there all by herself." Maria told him.

A few minutes later Susan came back on to the deck. Trailing behind her was a 5 foot length of bathroom tissue tucked in the waistband of her shorts. Everyone except Steve noticed it immediately.

"Hey, pony, nice tail!" Jaqi blurted out hysterically. She could hardly control herself.

Mario began giggling hysterically as well. He spewed a mouthful of beer as he laughed. And beer came out of his nose..

"Susan, dear, ah, your...ah...tail is showing." Mandrake laughed, his eyes filled with tears.

Steve fell out of the chair as he tried to grab the paper as it fluttered by in the breeze. "Honey, honey, honey, come here, here..." He beckoned Susan over.

"I knew I should have gone to help her." Mario laughed.

"Oh, poor thing." Maria said, barely able to contain her laughter too.

Susan twirled around, like a dog chasing her tail. She kept trying to catch the paper with her hands.

Steve finally regained some control and he grabbed her and pulled the paper out of her shorts. He wadded it up and put it on the small fire pit in the center of the deck.

Susan smiled at him. "Okay, I propose a rule: Nobody goes to the restroom alone...buddy system is required for the rest of the night." She sat down, triumphantly.

"Well, okay with me, as long as we get to choose our buddies." Mario said.

"Okay, you can choose, and the choice can't say no." Jaqi said.

"I choose Mario." Maria said

"No, no, no....no spouses!" Jaqi said sternly.

"Okay, I choose Mandrake. " Maria countered shyly.

"Okay..." Jaqi pointed at Steve

"Ah..." He looked around nervously. He looked at Susan as he tentatively said, "No spouses? Ah...Okay...I choose Jaqi."

Jaqi turned to Susan. "Jaqi!" Susan shouted.

"Nope, already taken!"

Maria?"

"Alright! A little lesbo action!" Mario clapped his hands.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Mario demanded. "Does the choice work both ways? I mean like am I Marias' partner and she's mine? Or can I choose someone else when it's my turn? 'Cus if not this is fuckin' going to end with a fuckin' guy-guy thing too. 'Cus I fuckin' wanna choose fuckin' Susan. An' now I fuckin' gotta go take a fuckin' piss real bad."

Susan grinned as she stood up again.

They went in to the house and Mario headed for the restroom. Susan boldly walked in behind him which sort of caught him off guard. He didn't know what to expect but he didn't really expect this! He quickly pulled his dick out of his pants as she stood watching. She put her warm hand on it, feeling it stiffen immediately. Susan laughed and then stepped out of the room and closed the door.

When they rejoined the group they were greeted by catcalls and whistles. To add effect, as they slid the door open, Susan said, "...and it was sooo big and hairy!"

Maria laughed. "She must be talking about his belly!"

After another round of drinks, Steve realized he needed to use the facility. He stood to head to the house. He wobbled a little from the alcohol.

"Hey Steve, where're you goin'? Don't forget your buddy." Mandrake said.

"Yeah, where are you going? Do you need help?" Jaqi asked.

Steve blushed as he extended his hand to her. Jaqi grinned broadly as she vamped at the group. "Why thank you sir, I thought you'd never ask." She popped out of the chair, almost knocking Steve down as she used him to catch her balance.

Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers
12