Party Requirements: Everybody Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I head into the back rooms, I have to make it look like I'm not spying or forcing her; just act cool. Well, since I do need another bump of coke and quick fluff anyways, I can just sneak a few quick peaks into Bonnie's room to check on Natalie's progress.

I sneak a quick glance into Bonnie's room on the way to my bedroom, and see Natalie nervously wandering around the room, trying to avoid the piles of clothes. I'll give her a little more time, and maybe send in a comforting soul in a few minutes. As I enter my bedroom, the coke room, I'm stopped by the sight of a beautifully-shaped ass sticking up high in the air. She's kneeling on the floor, taking a body shot of coke from some guy's very erect dick, and really putting her assets on display by arching her back and spreading her legs. Then I'm dumfounded to realize it's my girlfriend, Karen.

It's good to see she's enjoying herself, because I really haven't been paying too much attention to her tonight. I kind of brought her into this coke-laden, exhibitionist lifestyle and I gotta give her a lot of credit, she's taken to it well. We're very confident in our relationship, which gives us the freedom to be the total flirts that we are, while knowing that we always arrive together and leave together. I know she has plenty of admiring guys around her and has quite the rambunctious streak, but I too play with the girls.

Her thing is to frequent the nightclubs a lot, and I head down to the nude beach whenever I have a free afternoon. I know that she dances and teases lots of guys at the nightclubs, while I've been known to take girls to the nude beach with me. So, we each have our play on the side, but have always promised no sex with others, and to openly discuss any problems in our relationship that may lead us to stray. I have it pretty good, huh.

After Karen sniffed the coke from the underside of the guys erect dick, she gives the entire package a single long lick, before getting up off the floor and being surprised to see me watching. She's understandingly a little embarrassed, but I kinda liked the show, so with an "it's OK" tone, I asked if she's enjoying the party. She gives me a big, wet French kiss and thanks me for getting this awesome party stared.

She says she just loves showing off her curvy Latin body to all these swinging dicks. Then she bounds down the hall mumbling something about a jog around the block. Knowing that she's fully capable of streaking around the block, especially all coked-up, I yell back to her, "Maybe you should wait until after 2am for that... and take somebody with you." She waves back at me saying she'll wait then.

I love putting Karen in situations where she's "accidentally" exposing herself to someone or pushing that exhibitionist envelope, but she's always good about listening to me concerning her safety or if there's a danger in getting caught by the police. Because she's a young girl, she can get away with far more than I could. Naked girls get stared at, while naked guys get arrested. Such a lousy double standard. Well, it now looks like the party patrons will get to witness Karen, and hopefully more nudies, jog naked around the block come 2am.

I take another quick glance into Bonnie's room and see that Natalie is now removing her shoes. We're making progress. I still need a body shot, so I look around to pick my body. Let's see, I think this time I want a body shot off of....hmmm...... ah, what the heck, go all the way. So, I search for a shaved crotch and I needed to find the beautiful, blond Russian. I haven't seen her in awhile, but just then I hear her hoping it up in the front room. It seems that she just returned from another excursion down the block to Katie's. I think I created a monster.

I asked her for a body shot (didn't say where), but she only agreed if she could do one from me. I lead her into the back room, lay her out on my bed, and spread her legs all the way. She was quite flexible, but was a little uncomfortable, because none of the other body shots have been done from there tonight. I reminded her that she already agreed, so there's no backing out now.

She finally relented, as I get busy spreading two very long lines of coke just barely outside of her slightly swollen lips. Any further in and the coke would get wet. I stood back to admire the scene, as I notice a crowd has gathered. I flash a boastful smile at the crowd and head in with my straw. The combination of the coke rush and sweet smell of her juices take me to a dizzying height, which overwhelms my senses causing me to fall back in ecstasy.

The crowd gasps, as all the guys watching shout out to be next. Stella looks up, sees me almost passed out on the floor, trying to figure out what just happen. I look her right in the eyes and coo, "You have the most amazing sweet smell I've ever experienced... thank you." She is quite pleased with her effect on me, but starts to panic when she sees the onslaught of eager guys trying to get into the room.

I hold them back and say, "Guys, stop. It's up to her, and what she says is final." A much relief to Stella, as she reminds me that it's her turn now for a body shot. I shoo the crowd away to give Stella some room. She then instructs me to take the same position that she did. I'm all excited getting into position and feel my dick starting to rise from its current semi-hard state. Stella stares down at my crotch and acts impatient, as she gets her face real close and starts to blow on it. That did the trick, as she cheers her success.

She then drops a single line from the swollen tip all the way down the shaft. She kneels down in position and I suddenly feel her grabbing around my entire ball sack and squeezing hard. With that same hand, she is expertly pressing real hard on the g-spot below the sack, taking me into quite a tizzy. She sniffs the line of coke as I uncontrollably let out a deep grunt of pleasure. She releases her grip and kisses her way up the shaft.

I'm in heaven as I come back to reality, and admire Stella's beautiful body hovering over me. She pulls me up from the bed and I fall into her with a big, fleshy hug. I can feel her hard nipples dig into my chest as I also feel my dick pressed hard into her crotch. We both sigh as we part and go along our merry way back into the sea of nude people.

I snap back to reality and need to check on Natalie's progress. I see that the Goth couple that arrived with Natalie are now in the bedroom with her. No doubt discussing her fear to strip. I enter and notice that the guy, Nick, is sitting on the far edge of the bed facing away from the girls. I ask why and the Goth girl, Petra, explains that Natalie doesn't have much experience with guys, especially naked ones, and is still a little freaked out at this party.

The naked Petra is sitting next to Natalie, on the bed, and I notice that Natalie hasn't looked my way once since I walked in. Petra continues that Natalie asked them both into the room, but Nick had to keep turned away. I see Nick look over his shoulder at me with a shrug. I say, "Well, I guess this thing is definitely freaking her out then." as I point to my full erection standing straight out in front of me. So, to put her at ease, I sit down on the floor and grab the closest piece of clothing to cover my crotch.

The gesture works, as Petra gives Natalie a little jab to say it's OK now. Natalie looks my way and almost in tears says, "I thought I could do it, really. I even grabbed your ass earlier, and that didn't freak me out. I really don't want to bring you guys down, but I think guys just scare me a little. Probably because I dwell on all the bad things I hear about."

I talk with her for awhile, which seems to be calming her a little. I ask her if she's ever done coke, which she responds that Nick and Petra have tried, but she just wasn't ready for it yet. I mouth to Petra to just how old Natalie is, when Petra mouths back "Eighteen, but very naive."

I boldly and enthusiastically tell Natalie that, "Tonight will start a new dawn. I promise you'll leave here tonight a new woman. And with your friends, Nick and Petra here to protect you, there's no better time to try something new. This house is full of nice, caring, sympathetic people that all went through the same emotions as you, some even did tonight, and look at them. They're all enjoying themselves and thankful that I helped them get over one of their biggest fears. Nude is actually kinda fun and quite liberating. See Nick and Petra here, they are obviously comfortable with their bodies and by the end of the night, you will too. So, do I get a nod?"

Natalie gets a big hug and a few encouraging words from Petra, which seals the deal. Natalie looked up at me and nodded. I yelp, "Great, I'll be back in a minute."

I head over to my bedroom and get some coke supplies. When I returned, Natalie was already unbuttoning her pants and quickly turned away from me as I reentered, still shielding from seeing my dick. I kneel on the floor next to Nick, facing the bed and spread out the supplies. I prepare a bunch of lines for all of us while Natalie watches.

Nick is first, still careful to hide his crotch from Natalie. Petra sprawls out across the bed to take a couple of lines, as I couldn't help whispering to her that she had a great bod. She smiles as we both gingerly look up at Nick. He didn't seem to mind. By this time, Natalie had her pants off, but her long shirt was still covering her panties.

As she stands there, contemplating taking coke for the first time, each of us take the time to explain how it all works and what she should feel, just so she knows what to expect. We've all been there and so relate our personal experiences. She takes it all in. Convinced and accepting, she walked around to my side of the bed and kneeled beside me. Nick didn't try to cover up this time and Petra was still sprawled across the bed, watching me check out her nice ass.

Just before the big moment, a guy and girl walk into the room, obviously just arrived. I recognize them from school and welcome them to the party. They both start to strip right away, and the guy has no problem getting naked, but the girl stops at her bra and panties and is having second thoughts. The guy doesn't have any patience, and says, "Look Trish, we've been to a nude beach already, and there were lots of people around, so drop-em so we can get to this off-the-hook party."

She says, "Ya, but there's people here I know." He quips back, "And, they're already naked themselves, so what are they gonna say, huh." She sees the logic and removes the rest of her clothes. They give us a wave and run out to join her nude friends. I look down to notice Nick sure liked watching that girl strip, by the way his semi-hard was twitching.

Back to the task at hand, I give Natalie the straw and enjoy the moment of watching her take coke for the first time. I pat her on the back and say, "You're really gonna love this." I leave the coke supplies on the bed as I stand up. Natalie's face is now just inches from my still erect dick, but she doesn't turn to look. I leave the three in the room and say I'll be back in a bit. It'll be a few minutes before the coke has its effect on Natalie.

Upon entering the living room, I realize that it's now really packed and people are getting close enough to each other for plenty of ass bumping. I see some of the guys are taking real advantage of this. They're standing with their girlfriends, acting all good, but rubbing asses with the girl behind them. It's fun to watch the dicks grow, totally embarrassing the girlfriends.

Karen then runs up to me and announces that it's now past 2am and time for a run around the block. I give her the OK, but ask if she's taking someone along. She points to the two jock guys behind her and excitedly says, "They'll join me."

I announce loudly to the house, "Karen and these two guys are going for a jog around the block. Anybody want to join them?" After about a minute of people thinking about streaking through the neighborhood, a few more people joined Karen. I gave my nod, and without giving any of the volunteers' time to think it over, Karen led four guys and two other girls out the door.

A few of us stood on the front porch watching seven naked asses run down the street. A few minutes later, they all came running back in the house trying to catch their breath, but all totally jazzed at what they did.

I then wanted to check back on Natalie's progress and my little project. But before I did, I wanted to be rock hard so as to make a presentation for Natalie and get her to ask me questions about what scares her so much about guy's dicks. I was talking to Jill at the time. We were just chatting away and both not trying to hide our sneak peaks of each other. Jill was quite voluptuous and was shaking those big boobs around all night. She had a lot of pubic hair, but at least it was blond, like Bonnie's.

As we were talking, I just casually reached down and started playing with my dick. I loved the feeling of playing with myself while talking to a girl, nude or not. I just act casual about it, like it's no big deal, knowing that it's either shocking to the girl or she's getting off on it. Either way, it's fun to watch them squirm. So, as my dick gets to a full erection, pointing right at Jill, I say, "Well, it looks like I'm all fluffed now and ready to impress. What do ya think Jill?"

She stares directly at my fully erect dick and says, "Yup, you're quite impressive there. I always wondered what was lurking under those shorts when we worked together on the newspaper. I swear I could see the outline sometimes. Do you wear boxers?"

I reply, "Really, you were checking me out. Well, that's what I get for not wearing underwear." She jumped back slightly at that comment, and gave me a leering smile. As I turn to walk into the back room, Jill reaches out for a quick grope. I return the gesture and give her boob a nice squeeze.

I enter Bonnie's room all excited about what I'll see. Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be much progress with Natalie's clothes. She was still wearing that long shirt. A bored Nick said that there was progress, she lost the underwear, but was actually waiting for me to get back.

Natalie walked up to me and said, "I was waiting for you to come back. If I'm going through with this, I want you here." I could tell the coke was taking effect. She was a lot more relaxed and dancing around the room. I suggest another bump, but this time we'll do body blows as options. Petra gets all excited and wants one off my ass. I lay face down on the bed, as she does her lines. Nick is next and does a couple piles off Petra's nipples. Natalie looks fascinated at this new trick, and wants to do one. But, shy as she is around men, takes a couple lines off Petra's ass.

I then ask for Natalie's ass, as we all anticipate her response. She finally says yes, lays down on the bed and gingerly pulls her shirt tail up to expose a really nice ass. I set a line on each cheek, making sure I don't touch her skin with my hand. I announce that I'm going in and short both lines. I instruct her not to get up yet and explain about getting every last little flake. We needn't waste anything. She reluctantly agrees, although unsure of what I meant. So, I reach over her and lick both cheeks. She's a little startled, but says, "Oh, that wasn't so bad."

I then get her off the bed, sit on the edge myself and say, "Ok, girl, it's time to feel that freedom." We all intently watch as she unbuttons the remaining few and casts away her shirt. She opens her arms with a "ta-da". Wow, she really does have a great bod under there. I could tell now that she had a tree-branch looking tattoo that completely curled under her left boob. You could even see the entire tattoo, because she had at least a C-cup or bigger without any sag. Those teenage boobs jut right out there without any hint of sag yet.

Nick asked if I liked his artwork. I flashed a big thumbs up on that one. Natalie's boobs were definitely her best asset, but everything else was also nicely taught. And since she hasn't explored her sexuality too much yet, she was in need of a thorough trimming. We all congratulated her success and sat on the top of the bed facing each other. I took this opportunity to ask Natalie point-blank about why she's so afraid of a guy's "thing."

She opened up quite easily and began to tell us that she just doesn't understand much about them and never had the opportunity to ask.

I said, "Well, you have two naked guys right here and we wouldn't be embarrassed answering any questions. Go ahead, what do you want to know?" I rose up on my knees, spread my legs a little and thrust out my groin as an offering. She stared quite intently at my still hard dick as I stared back at those great boobs. I began the lesson by grabbing my dick and moving it all around, while I explained all that I knew.

This went on for at least twenty minutes, as Natalie was riveted the entire time. She really didn't ask many questions, but when I was done, she thanked me profusely for finally helping her understand what it's all about. She says that she was now ready to join the party and be naked around all those other people. The three of us cheered, but I suggested one last bump before heading out. We were low on coke, so I went back into my room for more. Jill was in there just finishing a body blow, and I just couldn't resist giving those boobs a quick groping. I teasingly asked her to keep them handy, I want to visit them later.

Going back into Bonnie's room, I see Natalie walking around quite casually without a hint of modesty. I explain to her that there's a lot of touching going on at this party, and she shouldn't feel shy at all touching someone else anywhere she likes, or even touching herself. Everybody's become very open tonight, as she'll see. As if to demonstrate, but actually trying to convince her to participate, I take my dick and start stroking and squeezing.

As she watches, I say, "See what I'm doing now. I'm forcing more blood into the head to make it bigger. You like to watch that?" She enthusiastically nods while still staring. I motion to Nick and Petra to join, but I see Nick has already started and Petra soon joins in with one hand twisting a nipple and the other playing with her clit piercings.

Natalie is soon joining us by first giving her boobs a good massage, and then fingering her crotch. She says, "I can't believe I'm doing this with people watching me." While she's still going at it, I lead her over to the bed and gently push her onto the bed, face up. I tell her to keep those fingers going, as I put coke on each areola encircling each now-engorged nipple. I stand at the edge of the bed, between her legs and lean over her to take the lines.

My dick is resting on her hand and bobbing up and down to her rhythm. Finished with the snorting, I then suck on each nipple to get every last flake. I then grab her by the arms, pull her upright and lead her out into the main party. She stands quietly for a moment amongst all the naked bodies and slowly builds up to a big smile. My work here is done, so I introduce her to a couple of my friends and leave her to mingle.

It's getting pretty late and the coke is all gone, so some people are already heading out. Quite a few though are leaving with their clothes in their hands for a naked ride home. And there's a pretty large group of people taking the party onto the front porch, all comfortable at being nude. The party eventually thins out and leaves only a few people to crash at our place, being way to out of it to make it home.

Bonnie and I give them a comfortable space on the floor or couch to sleep it off. We did find one guy passed out in the alcove on the front porch. He was too heavy to bring into the house and still nude, so Bonnie just left him there for the night, after covering him with a big towel. He was very surprised in the morning, waking up to a busy street wondering what happened to his clothes.