Party Slut

Story Info
Slut punished for flirting.
1.7k words
3.99
50.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The baseline reverberates through the house. The party is in full swing and is a drink fuelled gathering of people letting their hair down after a long week at work.

I'm getting tipsy as my hair falls out of its grips. I look up and see you from my seat at the other side of the room, I'm sure I caught your eye, but you are busy chatting to the group of people you are with, presumably friends of yours, but then I've seen you at various points of the night chatting to almost everybody.

I glance at you again, and our eyes meet. My face glows and reddens.

I get up as my friends return with more drinks, we resume talking and dancing.

As I move to the music I can feel your eyes run up my body taking in my dress that while not revealing, clings in all the right places, accentuating my delicious and perky breasts, and my curvy tight arse.

I looked over to see you alone where you were and so I made sure you could see that my high heels enhanced may calves, and made sure that I bent and gyrated so that you know my stockings end in lace.

Your friends return and your intense gaze leaves me, but it's too late, I'm already damp from your gaze.

I keep track of your every move as I dance and chat to people. Inane talk, as my mind is fixed solely on you. The fire in my body burns with passion for you. I need to cool down I think, and move towards the well stocked kitchen.

I pass by you on my way to get a drink and I teasingly rub your crotch with a drunken wink. You watch me as the evening progresses seeing me flirt with men and women alike, little signs like my tongue running over my lips, my fingers playing with my hair, all the while I'm watching for your reaction out of the corner of my eye.

I disappear for a while then I'm beside you, joining in and laughing with your friends. You turn my head for a long deep kiss. I pull away but before I turn away I briefly bring a finger to your lips, you know instantly that I've been touching myself. I whisper to you that I have long since shed my knickers. I flick my head and start talking to someone else. With a firm hand on my wrist you apologise to everyone and before I know it I'm being propelled to your car. You don't say a word to me as we pull away. Still tipsy I try to tease you by pulling my dress up a little to reveal lace top stockings but you don't react. I'm just starting to sober up and ask you what's wrong when we arrive at yours. I follow you into your flat teetering on my heels. You finally look deep into my eyes. I smile and lean in for a kiss when you grab me, one hand flips me round and up against the hall wall, you keep me there pushing your weight against me. With one hand you twist your fingers through my hair pulling my face round, the other hands goes roughly up my dress and probs hard between my legs your thoughts are confirmed, I'm soaking wet. My heart pounds in nervousness and anticipation as you bring your lips to my ear and utter one word "slut"

That instantly sends me over the edge and I orgasm all over your hand.

You remove your body from me and pull my hair to turn me back round.

'Now lick my hand clean you whore'

I drop to my knees and take your hand in my mouth, tasting myself, enjoying my sweet juice, so delicious around your fingers and hand.

I get every drop of my orgasm from you and begin to stand up, my eyes staring deep into yours. Your eyes steely blue and showing no emotion. As I stand you rip my dress down, tearing it at the seems. My instant reaction is to try and cover up, but as I look at you I realise that I know better than to do that.

You grab my hair and push me to the bedroom. I steady myself and hold myself by one of the wooden posts at the bottom of the bed. You arrive behind me and rip my dress off completely. I'm now stood there, slightly bent over in nothing but hold ups and black patent high heels. My pussy juice rolling down my thighs. I love that feeling, and my post orgasmic glow makes me feel like my body is shimmering.

My thoughts are interrupted as I feel the sting of your hand on my arse.

'You have been a real dirty bitch this evening haven't you? Practically whoring yourself out to everyone at the party'

'Yes' I respond, you words burning into me, and keeping me on edge.

'Yes, what?' You say

My mind races, what do you want me to say I think to myself. Before I can even start to think of an answer I feel the sting of your hand again. This time on my left cheek. Now both cheeks are warmed from your touch.

'Y-y-y-y-e-s-s, s-s-s-i-i-r-r' I stammer.

'Better you little tramp.....now count these while you learn better manners'

SLAP.....this was harder against me. The delicious feel of pleasure and pain fills my body from the tips of my toes, all the way up to my mind, swirling through every inch of me. I almost cum again, but I just catch myself, as I know there would be repercussions from that.

'One' I say through a gasp of pleasure.

SLAP....'Two'

SLAP....'Three'

You are alternating between cheeks and the heat on my arse is building, and I'm trying not to cum, but it's getting harder with each gorgeously painful interaction of my cheek and your hand.

My eyes begin to well up as my body lives in the confusion of pleasure and pain.

I manage to get all 10 slaps without cumming, and as the last slap is delivered, through slightly gritted teeth, I moan 'Ten........Thank you for teaching me sir'.

'Well done my slut, you may turn around.'

I turn, and stand straight, my tits displaying proudly across my chest, you grab a nipple in each hand and pinch and squeeze them. I make sure I show no signs of the pain ripping through my body.

I make sure there is no direct eye contact but I am sure you are pleased with me, which in turn gives me a great feeling inside.

You grab my slightly sweaty hair and pull me to the ground.

You grab a tie from your chest of drawers and tie my hands behind my back.

Then, after what seems like an age, you release your cock from it's fabric prison by letting your trousers fall to the floor.

I look up at you, willingness to please is in my eyes.

You nod at me and I move to take your cock into my mouth.

I take it all the way in, then as, I pull back, I take it from my mouth and then lick up and down the sides, brom base to tip. The precum that I have on my tongue is mixing with the taste of my own juices, giving me a gorgeous taste in my mouth, better than anything I had ever had at a 5 star restaurant.

I continue to swap between taking you all in my mouth, and licking your shaft, and taking your balls in my mouth.

Suddenly and without warning you grab the back of my head with both hands and begin to fuck my face.

Slowly at first, building up the tempo and force that your cock slides in and out of my mouth.

You start to thrust your cock into me like a jack hammer, again I could almost cum on the spot, but restrain myself.

Your thrusting continues hard and furious, difficult for me to catch my breath, but I manage.

Then suddenly and without warning you thrust deep into my throat and just stay there. I try to open my throat and let you further inside me. You push further in, but my gag reflex kicks in.

My mind races as I don't want to disappoint you, but you withdraw and then go back to fucking my face hard and fast.

I feel your cock twitch, and I know you're about to shoot your ropes of cum into my mouth.

Suddenly you pull me off your cock and begin wank in front of my face, my orgasm which has been on the edge for what seems like days is building up again.

I feel the first splash of cum on my face as my pussy explodes.

You continue to cover me in your cum as my juices leak down my legs.

When you have finished coating me in your creamy goodness, you look down to me.

'Well done my slut. Now you are truly mine'

Upon hearing those words, the pain of my arse completely disappears, I want to reach up and throw my arms round you and thank you, but with my hands still tied I can't move.

You walk out of the room, leaving me there.

I don't move, I want to, but know that I shouldn't.

You return shortly after, I bow my head as you walk past me to the other side of the bed.

I feel you behind me undoing your tie, and reaching in and kissing my neck. You stand me up and pull me towards you.

'No more fucking tonight, my slut' the disappointment runs through my body.

You obviously sense this and with one hand you raise my head by lifting my chin

'Emma, I'm going to make love to you for the rest of tonight'

My heart leapt. A broad smile covered my cum soaked face, as we collapsed onto the bed, kissing and caressing.

As our bodies writhed together the caressing and kissing got more passionate......but the rest of the night....that's another story, for another time.