Party Surprise

Story Info
Husband gets hooked watching wife.
16.2k words
4.22
983.2k
469
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,850 Followers

Ever wondered how far your wife would go with someone else? Whether she acts differently when you're not there? Here's my experience and believe me it was a shock.

It started at her office Christmas Party. Because there had been too many restrictions the year before with party poopers and politically correct bores it had been decided to have it at a private house. That way it wasn't technically anything to do with the firm and they didn't need to invite the spoilsports anyway. So they let it be known it was going to be noisy, naughty and the drink was going to flow. It was up to each employee to decide if they wanted to bring their partner - all were welcome.

My wife wanted me to join her and I agreed. We are a quiet couple and my wife is usually very shy – and unfortunately a bit straight-laced. Or so I thought! Now we like to enjoy ourselves and have a dance and a drink – but we're never exactly wild and loud. Anyway you've got the picture – so there we were and the party was in full swing. Trouble was I couldn't drink because of medication but that was ok – it was after all my wife's party and I told her to enjoy herself – no problem.

My wife had spent time circulating and chatting while I was happy to watch the "going's on" and antics of the crowd when the alcohol started to take effect. When my wife rejoined me I commented on how some people seemed to be getting out of hand. Hands were wandering up skirts and down blouses and men's crotches were being felt.

"It's only a bit of harmless fun," said my wife. That was the first surprise! Usually she would be the first to frown on public displays of sex. I noticed a woman with two men – one was giving her hell of a passionate kiss while the other waited his turn. The men managed to do the same with several women – some while their husbands were nearby. I commented again to my wife.

"They're just enjoying themselves – it's only because it's Christmas," she said quietly. She seemed to be envious and I felt a bit unsettled about it. It was as though she thought my presence was spoiling her fun. Feeling annoyed I asked her a question.

"So if I wasn't here those men would be groping you too?"

"Well they might do that anyway – they don't seem to care do they?"

Her reply shocked me but worse was to come.

"You wouldn't object to them dragging you off to a dark corner to have a feel of your tits while they slobbered all over you then? They're doing a bit more than giving a Christmas kiss under the mistletoe aren't they?" There was a tone in my voice.

"They are nice guys really – I've always found them ok. It's just them having fun. I don't see anyone complaining." She would never normally have been so broad-minded.

"That's not what I asked you. And how come you know them – they work in the same building but not for your company?"

"I sometimes talk to them at lunchtime – if I sit in the sun on the roof or go for a walk. No," she added, "I wouldn't make a scene and spoil the party. Like I said, it's just a bit of fun at Christmas."

"So you wouldn't mind if they came over and started to kiss and touch you up? You'd let them lead you off - even though I'm here?"

"Well yes, why not? It's Christmas and it's a party."

I was gobsmacked! That was an answer I would never have believed possible. I was more shocked than annoyed then I wondered - just how much time did she spend with these guys during her lunch-breaks? She watched them as intently as I did but with a look of envy. Envious of the women that were getting "touched up" and kissed by them. It was obvious that she had taken a fancy to one of them. I was beginning to feel a little jealous.

Well – as the party went on and my wife circulated and danced, it got wilder. I stayed quiet, watching, partly because I was still sober and partly because of what my wife had said. I had never seen her with such an attitude before. Then her boss asked me a favour. A couple of people had overdone it – they had started drinking early in the afternoon and were the worst for wear. Would I be a nice guy and drive them home? He knew I wasn't able to drink. I said ok then called my wife over to tell her.

"What a bloody cheek he has asking you!" she said. "He has no right to expect you to take them home. Why doesn't he call them a cab?"

"Well, he wants to make sure they get in the house safely I think," I said. "I should only be gone about thirty minutes."

So I left and drove them home. I couldn't help but feel my wife's protests had seemed a little exaggerated and false. The couple seemed almost asleep in the back seat and the woman's skirt was up round her thighs. In short this is what happened next.

I got them home. They couldn't find a key. The man began to feel ill. I couldn't just leave them on the roadside so I waved down a passing police-car and explained the situation. He was a good copper and gave me the name of an approved locksmith. When I called him he said about two hours. Great! I called the party and left a message for my wife – don't expect me for two hours. You can see where this is leading can't you?

The locksmith sent an assistant – he was there in twenty minutes. I got the couple upstairs and dumped the woman on her bed – the man crawled into the bathroom. Her skirt was now around her waist and her pussy may as well have been naked. I could have fucked her and she wouldn't have known about it. In fact watching her earlier she probably wouldn't have objected then! But you can go to jail for that so I made sure they were safe and comfy then left.

I was going to let my wife know that I was on my way back but decided against it – I was curious about something. Driving back to the party I was aware that I had a hard on and felt horny. Partly due to the woman's cunt being on show – but partly because of my fertile imagination about my wife. Yet I was also nervous and jealous – not to mention feeling a little upset that she would let other men feel her – and enjoy it!

I entered the house from the rear door. No one noticed me – most were either too "pissed" or groping each other. Some women had their tops removed. Where the fuck was my wife? Then I spotted her – in the hallway.

She was stood with the two men, holding a drink and chatting away. I moved into a corner to watch them without being seen. As they laughed and chatted away one of them put his hand around her waist and bent to kiss her – on the lips – just for a few seconds. They chatted a bit more – then the other one kissed her. I felt the pangs of jealousy rise up in me and my heart began to race. So it went on – talking, kissing – each kiss seemed a little longer and more intense than the last. But it was their hands that were causing me concern – or rather what they were doing with them.

As each man held and kissed her his hand went from gently resting on her waist to climbing up to her breast. After a while they began to cup her bosom and I could see fingers caressing her nipples. It was as though as each man watched what the other could get away with he would go a little further.

Now as one kissed her and squeezed her tits the other one began to stroke her thigh while he watched. She never made any attempt to resist or knock their hands away. My heart was pounding like mad and I felt a little sick. Butterflies were flying around my stomach. I was about to go over and put a stop to it but something held me back. I had to know how far she would go. This was how she was like when I wasn't with her – to restrict her behaviour – probably the real "she".

I actually saw her obligingly move the arm that she was holding her drink with out of the way of her bust to let one man get a better feel of her tits. I couldn't believe it! Why were they paying my wife so much attention – every other woman had been given a kiss or two then they had moved on to the next one?

Feeling a little conspicuous I got myself a drink and took up a position where I was able to observe the trio without them seeing me. No one else noticed my presence. Just watching them kiss her and how she let them run their hands up and down her body made me feel both sick with jealousy and a little betrayed. Yet I couldn't help be conscious of the fact that I had a raging hard on – my cock was trying to burst out of my pants. There was something exciting about watching my wife responding to these men.

Suddenly one of the men pointed to a broom cupboard and whispered something to my wife. Both men looked quickly round and next minute the door was opened and she was gone – inside with one of the men! My heart pounded – my stomach churned – and my head screamed! If the other man hadn't have stood by the door casually sipping his drink I could have gone over and listened to what was going on inside. What was she going to let him do in there? He had already felt her tits and run his hand up her thigh. How far would she go?

A minute seemed like an hour – and she was in there for quite a few of them. Then the door opened and they appeared. My heart kept missing beats as I carefully checked her out for clues. As she sipped her drink I noticed her blouse was slightly pulled from the waistband of her skirt at the side. Only a few inches – as though she had rushed to tuck it back in but not done a good job. Neither had she done a good job of re-fastening the buttons! Only one extra one was undone – but that told me everything. He had been inside her blouse.

While I was still reeling from the shock the other man held his hands up as though he was protesting. Both men started to laugh – then he opened the door to the cupboard and led my wife in. He was taking his turn – and she walked in willingly. I don't need to describe what I felt and went through – I'm sure you can imagine. But besides all the uncomfortable feelings – there was an underlying excitement – a sexual excitement.

They were in there longer than before, so much so that the man outside became visibly impatient. As if I wasn't! He decided to wait no longer, instead of standing guard so to speak, he opened the door and joined them. Now she was inside with both men! I expected her to come out – I mean – how far was this thing going? It didn't happen – she stayed in with them – for yet another endless time.

Five minutes later I was a complete basket case. Shaking and confused – with intense feelings I'd never known before I decided enough was enough! I was going to stop this. I never got the chance – someone got there before me.

A couple who had the same idea rushed over and opened the door. Stopped in their tracks when they realised that it was occupied they stood looking in the cupboard, smiling. I heard the man shout, "Hey, come on! Give someone else a turn!" Maybe it was my imagination thinking I saw the first man finish fastening up his flies as he stepped back into the room. There was however no mistaking what my wife was doing – she was busy trying to re – button her blouse. All the buttons were undone – and it was completely out of her waistband. In fact she had stepped out of the closet so fast that her bra was clearly on show for all to see. The second man? Well, he still had his hands on his trouser zip

So what pictures went through my mind? She was in a cupboard with two men. She had let them unfasten her blouse to play with her tits. They must have at least attempted to get inside her knickers. Had she let them? They had both unfastened their pants and got their cocks out. Had she played with them both – at the same time? My wife with a cock in each hand – masturbating two men at the same time! Or had she gone even further? It was all too much to take in!

They had composed themselves and resumed talking and sipping their drinks. Had being caught out in the cupboard brought them back to earth? No it certainly had not! I watched as one of the men closed his mouth over my wife's lips. I plainly saw her mouth open for him and his tongue dart into her mouth. It was lust, passion, raw sex, his hands grabbed her arse and he pulled her into his crotch. She ran a hand through his hair and pulled closer – she was aroused – very aroused. As soon as he let her go she turned to the other man so he could take his turn and was no less passionate. Had they been alone in a room they would by now be fucking her – I had no doubt about it. Was this really my wife – did I really know her at all?

I was totally mentally numb; all I could do was just carry on watching. Someone spoke to me but I never even bothered to look up in his direction. The kissing went on for just a couple of minutes then something was whispered. They all glanced at their watches to check the time then the men looked at my wife. She hesitated, gave a nervous nod and look around – then they all started to walk toward me. I very quickly shot away behind a group of people.

I decided they must have been moving into either the kitchen or living room. Maybe to get some food so they would look innocent and normal when they thought I was coming back. When they passed me I followed them with my eyes – into the kitchen – then outside into the back yard. I couldn't believe it – what the fuck was going on now?

A few people had gone out before to mess about and just run around the garden a little – but where was my wife going. Surely she would expect me back in the next twenty minutes or so? When some others went out and some came back in I took the opportunity to slip out and move quietly into the shadows. This was getting silly and out of hand – and was bloody unbelievable! I stood and scanned the garden trying to spot my wife and the men. Then I saw them – walking towards a tool shed – one of them tried the door and found it unlocked. To my amazement they all slipped through the door and closed it behind them. Now I was going really "ape-shit".

What was it she had said, "Just a bit of harmless fun"? She couldn't get enough! I walked up to the shed and heard noises from the side. When I figured out were they where standing I moved quietly round to try to listen. I was sure that my breathing was so heavy and noisy I would probably be heard. Forcing myself to settle down I pressed my ear to the wooden panel. I could hear muffled sounds, then voices.

"That's great! What lovely tits you have. Let me pull your blouse out. Come on, unfasten them all."

Then there was moaning sounds – and a zipper being pulled down.

"Hold it for me – do what you was doing before – in the closet. Yeah! That's right! Good girl! Do you like that?"

My wife's voice came next.

"No! You can't take anything off – I can't stay long – my husband will be back soon."

The second man joined in.

"Ok, let's just pull them down a bit. Yesss! That's nice! That's lovely. Pull your bra up and let's see your nipples. Come on, don't be shy – I want to suck them! Yes! That's nice. Good girl! Now you can use your other hand on me. Get it out and play with mine too. Come on – unzip me."

My wife's voice, sounding breathless.

"I have to go soon, in a few minutes." Then came more moans.

"Do you like that – what my fingers are doing?"

"Hmmm, yes!"

"Do you wish you could stay longer?"

"Yes!"

There were slurps, moans, expletives and you can imagine the pictures that ran through my mind.

"Bet this is more exciting than doing it with your husband, isn't it? What a shame we've only got a few minutes."

Suddenly a much louder groan came from one man's mouth. "Yes! Keep going!" Then more sounds of lips on skin. She had masturbated one of them to climax.

"I'll have to go now – my husband will be back."

"You can't leave my friend like that – that's not nice. Look how big it is – wouldn't you like it inside you?"

"No! I have to go back inside."

"He's having trouble getting there. You'll have to help him."

"Sit on the box for me," said the second man.

"No! I'm not doing that!" snapped my wife, anticipating what he wanted.

"Come on, I'll do the hard work, you just give it a little kiss. Just run your tongue over it."

No one spoke for a minute – but there were noises. I can't describe how I felt really. I had been betrayed by my wife – she was pleasuring two men and I was listening to it! She was being unfaithful. A voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Just a little suck. Open your mouth."

The noises that reached my ears next didn't need any explanation. I felt shattered and devastated.

"If I'm in trouble I'll kill you both myself – never mind what my husband might do to you! Let me get dressed."

"Answer me one question before we go. Did you enjoy it – and would you stay longer if you could?"

"That's two questions – but yes to both of them. But I can't stay so don't think it's "to be continued"

"If we had been alone – only us three – would you have let us go further – would you have liked a cock inside you?"

"Come on!" snapped my wife; "We haven't time for an analysis!"

"Just answer me."

There was silence as she hesitated to answer. I waited in agony for her reply – finally it came.

"Maybe. Who knows how carried away I might have got – or what I would have let you do?"

"You've just made us both hard again," laughed the second man.

The door opened and then they were gone, leaving me stunned and numb.

The picture I had in my head now was of my wife, sat on a toolbox. Her knickers round her knees and her bare tits hanging out of her open blouse. She had sat on that box and allowed a man to masturbate into her mouth. She had opened her mouth when the man asked her to, knowing he was about to ejaculate. If she had been asked to do it sooner she would have probably done it for the first man too.

I was almost in tears but I found my hand go to my trouser zip. As other pictures flashed into my minds-eye I experienced an incredible sexual thrill. My penis was now out and I gave it long hard pulls. I had heard my wife say she maybe would have let two men fuck her. My excitement built up as I imagined one fucking her while she sucked the other one. If I hadn't have been expected back she would have stood against the shed wall while the men took turns to put their cocks inside her and have "Knee-tremblers." She almost said she would!

I stood there behind the shed like a spotty adolescent who'd just discovered another use for his dick. Wanking, pulling my pudding – my wife's unfaithfulness had given me this turn on. I should have been inside - breaking heads and ripping balls off! But the pleasure was too intense to ignore – I shot my sperm all over the flower border. Then I felt very confused.

When I went back into the house I tried to appear normal and look as though I had just arrived back. My wife did a good job of pretending to be tired from too much dancing. For many reasons I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there and go home. My wife's goodnight kisses to the other guests included the two men. I felt a shiver watching her, and, strangely enough my cock began to grow.

"So – did you get groped and kissed while I was away?" I asked.

"A bit," she answered.

I was so surprised by her answer that the rest of the journey was silent. But my cock kept hard.

It was what happened later, in bed, which surprised me the most. I was just lying there thinking of what I had witnessed when my wife's hand came across and closed round my cock. It stiffened and I couldn't help but respond when I felt her bare tits against my chest. I began to play with her nipples and she seemed more than usually aroused.

"So who did you get groped and kissed by?" I inquired.

"You can probably guess by who," she replied.

"Those two men we talked about. The ones you sometimes spend your lunch break with?"

"Yes," she admitted. "You don't mind do you?" she added quietly.

"At least you're honest about it," I replied. "I bet you let them feel your tits as well."

Quin
Quin
1,850 Followers