Party Time

Story Info
A party, boredom - do the math.
808 words
4.11
31.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not overly fond of company parties. The pretenses are too strong, and there are few people worth talking to at all. However, they are a necessary evil I have come to accept in this life.

You know my distaste for being here, and you know just how to fill that void of interest; keep my mind and body on yours. You are dressed in a suit and me in a deep burgundy dress falling loosely to the top of my breasts with a scooped back. The pleasurable tension of unfulfilled desires, peaking, receding, ebbing and flowing, is there all night. We idly sip wine, while your hands wander under the tablecloth and my napkin, over my knees, raising my skirt. You squeeze my inner thigh, teasing and tickling your fingers close to my pussy. I can feel the wetness growing between my legs. You don't move beyond light teasing and such...nothing too serious. It keeps a smile on my face as I listen to each of these dullards spin off tales of their lives and kids and homes. Am I really supposed to care?

After dessert, we move to the dance floor together. We dance for awhile, brushing our bodies close a kiss here and there; just enough tantalizing touches, that we never can resist. Our bodies are heated from the faster numbers, but a slow one comes on; a Bryan Adams tune. I smile and melt into your arms. My body molds perfectly to yours, my breasts pressed against you, giving you a perfect view down to my bare chest.

I follow your eyes down to my cleavage and the tips of my nipples, now erect from the knowledge of our shared desire. I can practically read your thoughts as your baby blue eyes drift up to mine again, sparkling and filled with the passion we share so strongly. The connection is tugging us again, and I shiver as we sway slowly. You tease your hand up my spine then down as I move my hips to your sin a slow grind. You squeeze my ass lightly and kiss my ear nibbling.

"Oooh, you want to play that game, hm?" I whisper as I return the caress to your ear. I lead our bodies into a darker corner of the floor, and our dance of seduction.

I let my hand unzip your pants slowly, and you gasp. There are at least a hundred people surrounding us, but I don't care as we sway, barely keeping up the pretense of dancing. I start gripping your cock moving my fist over you slowly squeezing. I tease your balls a bit and your precum leaks out. I take some on my finger feeding it to us. Our lips crash into a deep kiss, and you can smell my arousal. Your finger slips up my silk encased thigh as our tongues toy with each other, sucking, tasting, teasing.

Someone coughs near us, and we break the kiss, flushed, sweating slightly. You zip up quickly, but I shake my head and wink.

Wait? Never! I take your hand, leading and pulling you with me to a closet just out of the dining hall. We step inside, not bothering to lock the door. You roll my skirt up around my hips squeezing and caressing. I work your zipper down and cock out. You shove me to the wall harshly and we kiss wildly. I pull your cock into my pussy begging you to fuck me, make me your whore.

"You're such a hungry cum whore...can never wait, huh?" you pump hard into my pussy and squeeze my ass. My hands go on a journey of their own and find your ass squeezing and letting my finger tease your hole. I start to fuck my finger in and out of you slowly, curling and wiggling it.

You run a hand up and down my nylon covered legs as you begin to fuck in and out of my eager cunt. We have lost all control, begging each other moaning loud, kissing, grinding, thrusting. We are driving each other wild. Our lips are locked while we continue finger fucking each other. My pussy envelopes you in its soft folds, gripping and squeezing. I feel your grasp my breast, tugging and rolling my nipples, one at a time. It is too much from all the build up to now, and I scream as I cum hard all over your cock. I push you to the opposite wall, our bodies still locked, with the force of my cumming. Soon, you explode deep in me, our cum dripping and leaking from my hole.

Our arms wrap around each other trying to catch our breath and rearrange our clothes. You put a finger under my chin, lifting my gaze to yours. "I think it's time to go home."